tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
TRANCOSO
orthodoxymoron
sjkted
mudra
Adv2
malletzky
Sanicle
Floyd
12 posters

The Price of Spiritual Knowledge

Poll

Should Self Styled Gurus Charge What They Like?

[ 5 ]
    The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_left33%The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_left13%The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_left13%The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 5 ]
    The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_left33%The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_left0%The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_left7%The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Floyd
    Floyd

The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Empty Inelia.com

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:56 am

Although Bill Ryan has been critical of wishy washy new ageism etc he seems to have found another play mate in Inelia Braun and in the absence of Charles and all his other members who have either abandoned him or been banned, he is promoting her.

Is this next the phase in the embryonic cult of Project Avalon?

First off what is she about. Well its the usual menu of Ascension readiness, 2012, Alienism amd yes you guessed it. Monetized spirituality.

They have a course going in Sacremento
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?18497-Bill-Inelia-experimental-seminar-Sacramento-CA-Saturday-30-April

They are asking for donations which is fare enough to cover costs but lets see wher this one leads to.
    Her shopping cart is already full of Ascension tools, and downloadable books and courses.
    There is already an Ascension course (awful isnt it) that will cost $99
    There is a free mp3 called, 'reconnecting with the spirit of money' which seems very appropriate for websites and ascensionists like her and the others mentioned in this thread.
    http://www.inelia.com/

Is she the official DNA activator for the 'private party' of Avalonians then? Really? Is that what spirituality is about?

Apparently she is into sun gazing and non food consumption which is not adviseable for most people. It may be harmful to some. Sungazing was taught in (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Deunov) Bulgaria by Peter Deunov a servant of the Great White Brotherhood. There is a video here
    http://sunlightenment.com/white-brotherhood-sun-gazing-video/

It is said her methods can bring about special powers. Again, special powers, along with spiritual monetism, are not a signifiers of spiritual advancement. They are known as siddhis, by- products of the spiritual path that are to be disgarded as a vanity and a distraction by the true aspirant.

I can tell you now that this ascension business is a gravely misunderstood concept. There are many who think they have the answer to save you from forthcoming pole shifts and dimensional splits. They will 'activate' your DNA and cleanse your chakras of bad energies and so on . They will ALL (though there are a tiny ammount of exceptions)charge you for it and often a great deal of money. Quite simply they dont get it.

If they are going to engage in service work for the fellow humans they would do withou remuneration, without a single thought of making money from what is a god given right to all human beings. Profiteering makes them immediately spiritually bankrupt.

If you want to prepare for Ascension, if you believe such a thing is about to take place, and it is indeed an unfortunate, crude and elitist term, then you dont need to pay any one a single penny. Not a sausage. The only person who can make an effective change is you. The cosmetic etheric surgery of DNA activation and Chakra healing is Spiritual Beverley Hills and it is a nonsense.

I would say:, live simply and humbly, be kind to others yourself and try to establish a good relationship with the nature kingdoms of animal plant and mineral. Reconnect to nature in whatever way you can and think about becoming as self sufficient as you can. Don't let Spiritual Mometism distract you from the free and simple truths that surround you at each moment. Beware of fear mongering and stories of world war 3 and disclosure. You are being controlled.
    There is no need to pay for any type of spiritual knowledge whatsoever so dont be fooled.
    Eveything can be free and some of the best things in life are. Is it not time to move away from money into a new way of doing things.
    Spiritual monetism is wrong. It is fradulant and in the final analysis it is a false economy and will get you nowhere but very far up your own arse.

There is no shortcut to Ascension ($99 or $350 etc etc). The path to awareness is a long hard road and I know because Im still having a pint in the tavern at the base camp looking up out the window at the final hard slog. Whilst I was slurping my guinness contemplating the steep climb, a saleswoman entered the tavern and offered me a shortcut for the ascent for £100. I asked, Have you ever been there yourself then? With this shortcut of yours. She grimaced and left emty handed?

The fools who are offering these kinds of services may find out sooner than most that being an ascension merchant is not an aid to their own spiritual and cosmic enlightenment. Rather their downfall. Call it karma if you like.

Peter Deunov

Holy Madness

Last edited by Floyd on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Empty Re: The Price of Spiritual Knowledge

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:25 am

What are some of these characteristics? A cult is a group:

· whose leaders deceive and manipulate people in order to get them to join it and to stay in it.

· which has strong, sometimes total control over the members' lives, for example telling them where to live, where and when to work or go to school, what to do with their money, who may be friends or romantic partners, when, who -- and if -- to marry, when -- and if -- to have children and how to raise them, what kind of medical care they can receive, how to schedule time, what to eat, what to wear, when -- or if -- to see their families, etc.

· whose authoritarian leader(s) and teachings may not be doubted or questioned.

· whose leader(s) claim to have a special status, power, secret knowledge, or special relationship with a higher power.

· which uses carefully-planned techniques sometimes known as mind control or brainwashing (see pages 11-12 for more details about these techniques) so its leaders will benefit while at the same time exploiting and harming its members and their families (see pages 9-10 for more details about the harm cults can cause).

Often these groups are termed "destructive cults" rather than just "cults." The word "destructive" when used with the word "cults" describes the harm and abuse that may be caused by these groups. That is the intended meaning of the word "cult" in this lesson plan, although the word "destructive" will not be used from now on.

Cults can grow out of any set of ideas or beliefs. The ideas needn't be unfamiliar or strange. On the other hand, a group with strange or unfamiliar ideas or ideas with which one disagrees isn't necessarily a cult. Defining a cult is a question of how its members act or behave. It's not a question of what its members believe or what their ideas are. It's a question of deed, not creed.

Often it's difficult to distinguish cults from other groups—the line may be thin, and it may be a matter of degree. But there are important differences:

Groups That Aren't Cults

· are not deceptive; tell people what life in the group will be like; tell the real name of the group and its leadership.

· allow people time to think over their commitments to it carefully.

· respect the individual's autonomy and independence.

· respond to critics respectfully.

· respect the family and one's commitment to it.

· have built-in controls to watch over their leader(s), so behavior and abuses can be monitored and corrected.

http://www.icsahome.com/infoserv_articles/rudin_marcia_to_good_to_be_true_studenttx.htm#whatisacult
    Floyd
    Floyd

The Price of Spiritual Knowledge - Page 2 Empty Re: The Price of Spiritual Knowledge

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:40 am

Yes there are lots of theories on what is a cult and what isnt. On cults there are some common factors on what is a cult is but its harder to define what it isnt. Most Cults will take your money or ask you to abandon eveyrthing, preferably after you have sold up and given them everything. They will also encourage you, during what is known as the 'love bombing' stage, finding identity with like minds, to buy everything they sell and in some cases, go on and sell it yourself.

Some movements are not participatory and non residential but still have some of the same characreistics of some of the more heavy duty cults and pseudo religions.

Many of the pseudo scientists,channellers and mystery schools plastered all over the internet, each one selling the ONLY LEGITIMATE version of the truth come into a new kind of catagory.

On this thread im focusing on spiritual monetism. Cults and new religions can also harm their adherents financially aswell as psycologically and spiritually. What I an trying to say as Adv pointed out earlier, is that to be spiritually inclined, and if you have only the desire to help other beings human and non human then to go around and start charging people ridiculous ammonts of money for it is hypocritical. It automatically states, I am better than you. Therefore you must come to me and pay me so that I can save you from death in 2012. Nonsense. The universe doesnt work like that. The laws and attractions of greed and commitment to money will only take the person on an alternative route.

But what im trying to get across as that call them what you want, charlatans, cults, profiteers they are all linked by this false economy of spiritual monetism. IMO. True servants of humanity and other creatures on this amazing planet of ours would not charge if they had some kind of knowledge that could exist the inhabitants of this planet. As a result, those who do charge, often silly ammounts of money, have nothing useful to give us apart from validating that they have their own monetary interests at heart. And that is just plain capitalism and bugger all to do with spirituality.

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:48 pm

The catholic church is one of the worst cults around.
    A bit of mind control here, guilt control there, rampant peadophilia, billions of dollars here and there and still taking donations of its flock

There was this one time I was at Target, and this Jesus nutcase tried to convert me to his religion randomly. True Story! Maybe, he was playing a practical joke on me, and it was a hidden camera show or something, so I played ball, and didn't give him any emotional response. Haha take that suckah.

Although Bill Ryan has been critical of wishy washy new ageism etc he seems to have found another play mate in Inelia Braun and in the absence of Charles and all his other members who have either abandoned him or been banned, he is promoting her.

Is this next the phase in the embryonic cult of Project Avalon?

First off what is she about. Well its the usual menu of Ascension readiness, 2012, Alienism amd yes you guessed it. Monetized spirituality.

I think Bill doesn't want to do hard work for a living, as well as a lot of the other "gurus". They just want to do an easy desk job and video interview work only. He probably realized he got conned by Charles, and needs to start producing more content for money so he picked Inelia. I don't think Bill and Kerry realize that the true reason these "witnesses" post on their forum is so they can get attention, and eventually interviewed so they can use Bill and Kerry, to monetize their material. IMHO the only true witnesses that they are going to find are THE ONES THAT DO NOT APPROACH THEM, THE ONES THEY GO OUT AND FIND THROUGH SERIOUS RESEARCH. It looks like Inelia only posted on his forum to get attention and interviews to me, pretty suspicious that all that material is ready to go right after they announce their seminar. She was probably spending months preparing that material simultaneously while sucking up to Bill.

I don't think there is anything wrong with monetized spiritual materials of some types though for example. If it's a very good quality home study course for a few hundred bucks, that's fair to me. However, when the seminars cost thousands of dollars, after travel and hotel expenses (Like Kiesha Crowther), then it's time to ignore them. I think the true spiritual seeker only does the home study course, and those that go to seminars are the ones that gave up their power, instead of believing in themselves as having the same potential for greatness. At a seminar they are just going to show you how to do exercises, when you could have just saved a lot of money watching them do those same exercises on video at home. I think people just don't want to do the exercises, so they go to the seminars lazily thinking, that they can buy spiritual development. I well admit I did attend seminars in the past, when I gave up my power, but for now on I'm only doing the cheap home study courses, and never attending another seminar again, because to attend a seminar feels like giving up my power to me. When this second great depression is all over by 2015-2020, I feel intuitively, I am going to become one of the new Nouveau riche, because I studied from the Austrian School of Economics right at the bottom of the commodities bull market. To have known that I advanced through pure merit, and not shady practices is a great feeling.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:25 am

investigator wrote:
    I don't think there is anything wrong with monetized spiritual materials of some types though for example. If it's a very good quality home study course for a few hundred bucks, that's fair to me. However, when the seminars cost thousands of dollars, after travel and hotel expenses (Like Kiesha Crowther), then it's time to ignore them.

Often hundred of dollars turn into thousands. If someone is charging over ten or twenty quid for metaphysical or spiritual I know thay have nothing useful to say. I learn more by talking to the blue t its and the back birds and from watching my plants grow.

Inelia saw Bill coming, youre right about that.

Again, nature offers us the best lessons and its free. Just as was intended probably.
    Con artists the lot of them.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:01 am

I think the "giving our power away" is the biggest problem which is logical in the view of the mind programing we received in school. We are told what to do and hence people substitute a teacher for a guru

The only way to spiritual expansion is through research and hard questions because there are many free things out there that may not be what we are bargaining for, like the Lucis Trust for example that has been proven to have a Luciferian agenda and be tightly linked to the United Nations

Nevertheless it all looks very humane, cheap and innocent and it is not

I wasted a lot of my time going through their material only to realize at the end how twisted the whole thing was. I am glad I never went to any of their meetings in London. That was a close one

I guess that money and excessive greed like with JZ Knight is a problem and denotes lack of spiritual evolution. On the other hand, people like Blavatsky could afford not to charge and be philanthropic because she came from an aristocratic background and her father paid for her traveling

Most other people on this planet do not have rich daddies to assist them in this way and so it has to come down to what we want and whether the price is fair for the person in exchange for the information received

There are of course scientific people like Starfire Tor that have a day job and are financing their ideas themselves and putting the information out there. I am still pondering about all her material

Take someone like Joseph Farrell, he has now opened a pay for website because the selling of books is not enough for him to pay for rare manuscripts or Chris Everard that charges to be suscribed to his channel, he does excellent research too. The money has to come from somewhere

It is a personal thing that requires discernment really

Flowers
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 am

the most precious things in the world are free

isn't it?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:08 pm

devakas wrote:
    the most precious things in the world are free

isn't it?
    Yes. Those who think they have the only answer like Hayes, Wilcock, Starr and myriad other con merchants have nothing useful to offer. Apart from their own expensive sense of self importance and plagerised or channelled matter .
    The precious things are free. Truth knows not a penny. Truth is abstract and perceived through nature. It cant be sold to you. By anyone.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:40 am

Andromeda wrote:I think the "giving our power away" is the biggest problem which is logical in the view of the mind programing we received in school. We are told what to do and hence people substitute a teacher for a guru

The only way to spiritual expansion is through research and hard questions because there are many free things out there that may not be what we are bargaining for, like the Lucis Trust for example that has been proven to have a Luciferian agenda and be tightly linked to the United Nations

Nevertheless it all looks very humane, cheap and innocent and it is not

I wasted a lot of my time going through their material only to realize at the end how twisted the whole thing was. I am glad I never went to any of their meetings in London. That was a close one

I guess that money and excessive greed like with JZ Knight is a problem and denotes lack of spiritual evolution. On the other hand, people like Blavatsky could afford not to charge and be philanthropic because she came from an aristocratic background and her father paid for her traveling

Most other people on this planet do not have rich daddies to assist them in this way and so it has to come down to what we want and whether the price is fair for the person in exchange for the information received

There are of course scientific people like Starfire Tor that have a day job and are financing their ideas themselves and putting the information out there. I am still pondering about all her material

Take someone like Joseph Farrell, he has now opened a pay for website because the selling of books is not enough for him to pay for rare manuscripts or Chris Everard that charges to be suscribed to his channel, he does excellent research too. The money has to come from somewhere

It is a personal thing that requires discernment really

Flowers

The Lucis trust is harmless and like the TS its numbers are dwindling, its members aging, its running out of funding and its influence is minimal/negligable no matter what those rubbish youtube videos tell people. The notion that these groups pose a threat to humanity is laughable and totaly unrealistic.
    On Blavatskys funding she was mostly supported by members and not her father but indeed she may have found it fortunate to be of aristocratic stock for a while. Having said that, of all the new religions, the TS is one of the cheapest. It certainly has the best metaphysical library in the UK which they were kind enough to let me use whilst at uni. A very pleasant bunch.

If someone wants to hand over their cash to Wilcock, Hayes, Knight et al. Thats entirely up to them.

This thread isnt about researchers though. Farrel needs to support his work sure. He is not claiming only he has the truth like the others on this thread and not selling courses of gobbledygook. Farrel is refreshing..

Whilst conspiracy theorists waste time waiting for (disinformationist fed disclosure) and UFOs that are not going to appear our world descends into violent, economic and ecological disaster. Thats the real conspiracy.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:20 am

I want to add Courtney Brown that charges US$ 3000 for his remote viewing courses, pitty he has been proven not to be scientifical http://www.emory.edu/EMORY_REPORT/erarchive/1996/September/ERsept.9/9_9_96first_person.html

I don't agree on the Lucis Trust. I have friends that were inside the Lucis Trust and they have told me many things that I can not repeat. Sufice to say that The Lucis Trust has consultative status (roster level) with the United Nations Economic and Social Councilhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust. Do I need to explain what is the real role of the United Nations?

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:22 am

Wink

Yep, figured as much and wondered what took Ya so long...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 am

Andromeda wrote:I want to add Courtney Brown that charges US$ 3000 for his remote viewing courses, pitty he has been proven not to be scientifical http://www.emory.edu/EMORY_REPORT/erarchive/1996/September/ERsept.9/9_9_96first_person.html

I don't agree on the Lucis Trust. I have friends that were inside the Lucis Trust and they have told me many things that I can not repeat. Sufice to say that The Lucis Trust has consultative status (roster level) with the United Nations Economic and Social Councilhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust. Do I need to explain what is the real role of the United Nations?

The reality is this. The Lucis trust has an aging membership and is losing its funding as its older members pass away and are not replaced by a younger generation. It is no where near as influential or important as it thinks it is. Worrying about groups like this is really missing the point. You need to stop relaying on the internet for everything you back up your arguments with as the more often than not do not point to the reality of the situation
    Paranoid conspiracy stuff that really leads nowhere.
    Th UN is influential but the Lucis Trust is not.

Please dont tease us by telling is things you cant repeat. That is a useless statement and doesnt add any weight to your argument, in fact it detracts from it.

Likewise, the TS is losing eldely members that are not being replaced. As I wrote in my college dissertation on 'The History of the Theosophical Society and its influence on the so called new age movement', it was the single most influential movement on what we know now as the new age but its influence now has waned and it is really a bit of a dinosaur.

I see you want to bring this thread back to the Blavatsky debate we had on another thread rather than its original purpose.
    I noticed that early thesophists pioneered womens liberation, anti vivesection, Inspired India to rid itself of the Elite British imperial rule as leading theosophists help to remove the influence of the British. It pioneered the appeal of vegetarianism in the UK and anti animal cruelty movements.

Very dark and evil I must say.

I wonder what great pioneers for humanity the followers of Anna Hayes or her like achieved. Indeed what has she achieved apart from increasing her bank balance. What, if anything, useful have the likes of Hayes, Wilcock, Greer, Knight, Prophet, Starr ever done to help change humanity for the better.
    Nothing is the answer.

Remote viewing is not a spiritual practice so doesnt really belong on this thread but yes I agree it is very expensive and I dont really see the point of it apart from it being an expensive gimmick.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:35 am

Floyd, I am entitled to my oppinion. Be consistent, you use the internet to determine how much money people make, why should I not use the internet too

To close for comfort? I even made translations for World Goodwill, and I regreted it did, when I found out their conection to luciferianism. I don't care if you don't like it. It is obvious to me that the only thing you are interested is in promoting your own ideas so. Everything except Madam Satanic Blavatsky who helped the Nazis is bad, is wrong, is exploitation of people

Blabatsky was satanic alright, she told people to invoke benevolent spirits you have to make an altar in the north when we know those are the spirits of war. To invoke benevolent spirits you have to face the south. You want to know more? pay your money and see it for yourself in the Enigma Channel and please don't say that Chris Everad is not serious will you? There is more of course but what is the point? people need to do their own research

I myself took the trouble to read ISIS unveiled and several of the books of the Lucis Trust and both are racist and demonic, black magic to further Lucifer's agenda. I still receive correspondence from the Lucis Trust and the Theosophic society

I can see clearly the agenda of the Mists of Avalon, anything that does not suit you has to be belittled. Fair enough, is your forum. Same as Bill I suppose

The Esoteric Meaning of Lucifer

There are comments on the World Wide Web claiming that the Lucis Trust was once called the Lucifer Trust. Such was never the case. However, for a brief period of two or three years in the early 1920’s, when Alice and Foster Bailey were beginning to publish the books published under her name, they named their fledgling publishing company “Lucifer Publishing Company”. By 1925 the name was changed to Lucis Publishing Company and has remained so ever since.Both “Lucifer” and “Lucis” come from the same word root, lucis being the Latin generative case meaning of light. The Baileys' reasons for choosing the original name are not known to us, but we can only surmise that they, like the great teacher H.P. Blavatsky, for whom they had enormous respect, sought to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer. Alice and Foster Bailey were serious students and teachers of Theosophy, a spiritual tradition which views Lucifer as one of the solar Angels, those advanced Beings Who Theosophy says descended (thus “the fall”) from Venus to our planet eons ago to bring the principle of mind to what was then animal-man. In the theosophical perspective, the descent of these solar Angels was not a fall into sin or disgrace but rather an act of great sacrifice, as is suggested in the name “Lucifer” which means light-bearer.

To read an article on the esoteric significance of Lucifer - “Descent and Sacrifice”, published in The Beacon magazine in September/October 1989 - click here. http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_esoteric_meaning_of_lucifer

Here ya ar, from the horses mouth...poor lucifer she sacrificed herself to give us the "lessons" we needed. Ya right as if that is true, a fallen angel ensnaring people to take over the planet as she always wanted...well I don't care if she takes over or the satanist do, I think the latter may be the winners for the looks of it. Calling us "animal-man" what a load of BS

Blavatsky was a channeler a medium, she allowed spirits to enter her body mate and made up things as she went along too, she wasn't good enough for the Trinity College spy work though

Insanely Happy
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 am

A. This is not my forum. I am a member and thats it.

B. You dont seem to know what you are talking about as Blavatsky spent much of her time writing about the dangers of mediumship. Tecnically speaking she wasnt a channeller either. so. wrong and wrong.

Promoting my own ideas? what are you talking about? Im not a theosophist and am only interested in its history and influence and even if I was it would be non of your business.

You seem bitter perhaps because you have wasted alll that time and money reading Anna Hayes crap. And who could blame you.
    If anyone has a satanic quality about them it is her.

Now. Can I have my thread back please?

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:15 am