tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines

mudra
    mudra

john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines Empty john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines

Post  mudra Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:52 pm

john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines Blipfreeze1

It seems that some of the stars above us are not stars at all... as you shall see. A young man by the name of John Lenard Walson has discovered a new way to extend the capabilities of small telescopes and has been able to achieve optical resolutions - at almost the diffraction limit - not commonly achievable.

With this new-found ability, he has proceeded to videotape, night and day, many strange and heretofore unseen objects in earth orbit. The resulting astro-photographic video footage has revealed a raft of machines, hardware, satellites, spacecraft and possibly space ships which otherwise appear as 'stars'... if they appear at all.

There are, indeed, hundreds of satellites in Earth orbit owever, the images you will see are clearly of large and sizeable machines which have not been seen before.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgdgzi_ufo-john-lenard-walson-1_news#from=embed

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgdgzz_ufo-john-lenard-walson-2_news

"Interstellar is a film to be long remembered for generations to come. You are immediately made aware of the fact these things are in orbit in deep space yet not so far away. As you view this film, you might be surprised how many of them resemble things depicted in some of the more recent blockbuster feature films." Jose Escamilla

You can view the movie in full here :
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t608p150-movies-for-reflection#43049

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines Empty Re: john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines

Post  mudra Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:52 pm

This is the International Space Station -ISS

john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines Flyingobjects24_04

here is the actual video footage from which the above freeze frame is taken followed by some footage of something that is NOT the IS.What is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWzS_Yn22xI&feature=player_embedded

What is John Lenard Walson videotaping with his proprietary telescope videocam technique?

Are these just satellites and space junk?

Or, are we seeing large and very sophisticated spacecraft for the first time that we AREN'T supposed to see?

john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines Flyingobjects24_12

Walson received the following comment about one of the videos. Does it answer all the questions? No, but perhaps some of them...

"Hello again.
    And, again, my congratulations on your superb astrophotography.
    MIT Lincoln Laboratory is the group which has built some of the things you are seeing. Much of what they do is what used to be the Star Wars project, which no doubt involves some of your objects."

The result of Walson's 'impertinence' was the almost immediate inauguration of routine visits from numerous unmarked large helicopters which began regular day and night visits to his home. Here are some still frames from video John recorded of his tormentors.

john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines Flyingobjects24_14

In addition to discovering and refining his optical telescope videotaping technique, John has also discovered how to actually hear and record the sounds in real time coming from the particular craft he is videotaping.

By carefully aligning a satellite dish receiver with his telescope, he has been able to record some very unusual and intriguing sound from the different spacecraft...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6XroLiUSt8&feature=player_embedded#at=62

much more here:
    Arrow http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects24.htm

Love Always
    mudra
    Dogfish
    Dogfish

john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines Empty Re: john Lenard Walson amazing mystery space machines

Post  Dogfish Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Hmmm...

That's interesting. We have been led to believe that sound does not conduct through a vacuum... and that space is a pretty complete vacuum. Just can't believe anything any longer...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:03 pm

GJ Mudra. Carol has also Posted some of John's Videos...

I have been onto John's Info for about 2 Years now. Pretty Impressive eh ? I mean the size of these Craft Hes capturing...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Mercuriel wrote:GJ Mudra. Carol has also Posted some of John's Videos...

I have been onto John's Info for about 2 Years now. Pretty Impressive eh ? I mean the size of these Craft Hes capturing...

cheers

hehe nice synchro ... I haven't seen the videos Carol posted yet .
    Yes the objects are quite amazing. Do you think John could give us
    better pictures of these 3 objects heading towards Earth we have been discussing
    on another thread ?( "What's coming our way" I believe )
    Might be worth contacting him about it . Or would that
    be too far away for his camera to take a shot at ?

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Dogfish wrote:Hmmm...

That's interesting. We have been led to believe that sound does not conduct through a vacuum... and that space is a pretty complete vacuum. Just can't believe anything any longer...

Yes..It would'nt be the first time that in the realm of science a new way of looking at things changes the preestablished laws.
    The world is in perpertual evolving motion .
    Even outside of science it happened several times to me that a book I read years before would have an entirely new meaning when I read it again .
    Imagine how boring the world would be if we knew it once for all .

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:56 am

mudra wrote:Do you think John could give us better pictures of these 3 objects heading towards Earth we have been discussing on another thread ?( "What's coming our way" I believe ) Might be worth contacting him about it. Or would that be too far away for his camera to take a shot at ?

Love from me
    mudra

Hmmm - Unknown. I could try to contact Him and see what He says if You want Me to. He may even reply to Me LOL...

Y'know - Now that I have the New PC - I should go back to Skymap.org and see what I can see about that in terms of having the New PC. It may have been that the Issues I was having with Skymap.org were because of the Software Problems I was having with Our Laptop as well as the older PC.

That stated - As far as seeing Them or if He is able to, would be conjecture on My Part. That said - I've been trying to figure out how He does get these Shots but so far as I can tell - He hasn't let the Info out on His little Invention that allows Him to capture these Images.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Mercuriel wrote:

Hmmm - Unknown. I could try to contact Him and see what He says if You want Me to. He may even reply to Me LOL...

Y'know - Now that I have the New PC - I should go back to Skymap.org and see what I can see about that in terms of having the New PC. It may have been that the Issues I was having with Skymap.org were because of the Software Problems I was having with Our Laptop as well as the older PC.
    Wink

Well these objects should have moved by now Mercuriel. I remember reporting on the thread that the article mentioning them appeared as early 2010. If you find them at exact same coordinates than I will conclude they are not heading our way. It would still be interesting to have John taking a shot of them though if that is in anyway possible .
    If you can get hold of him than why not .

Love for you
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 am

John Lenard Walson's youtube channel :

Arrow https://www.youtube.com/user/JohnLenardWalson#p/u/4/FAAMA7V6Bmw

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:05 pm