tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Carla L. Rueckert

Anchor
    Anchor

Carla L. Rueckert  Empty Carla L. Rueckert

Post  Anchor Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:40 am

The Law Of One, is one of the core and guiding principles of my life. I owe much of my own recent experience and journey to the contemplation of it over the last five years or so.

LLResearch now have a YouTube channel and recently Carla has been posting little talks (3-5 mins) on subjects related to the Law Of One material and her ongoing research with those of the Confederation Of Planets in the service of the one infinite creator. There is some archival material there which is very interesting regarding their early work in UFO research.

Here is a link to the channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/LLResearch101
    Micjer
    Micjer

Carla L. Rueckert  Empty Re: Carla L. Rueckert

Post  Micjer Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:13 am

Thanks Anchor. I really like Carla and her message. cheers
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:40 am

Anchor. I've also resonated with the Law of One...

cheers

BTW - Have You also read - "The Children of the Law of One" ?

Question

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:58 am

Carla L. Rueckert  Beacon
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:33 am

Gratitude to You John

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:45 am

Mercuriel wrote:Anchor. I've also resonated with the Law of One...

cheers

BTW - Have You also read - "The Children of the Law of One" ?

Question

No. I listened to a podcast called sons of the law of one, but I didnt really get on with it.

There was a law of one study guide, but it is a blend of the A Course In Miracles and the Law Of One - I have not really gotten into that.

Right now I am reading more of the words of Those of Q'uo via the work of LLResearch. I can post some of that work here - to start with I would simply copy the posts I made at Avalon.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:41 am

Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

Inspired by the JK thread - please listen to Carla's commentary.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:40 am

Anchor wrote:
    Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

Thank you John.
    Although I do understand and appreciate Carla's message I believe that ultimately thoughts are but a remote extension or product of " something " that in essence is'nt woven from words .
    We realize our wholeness , our eternal presence in the Now and our thoughts transcend into thoughtfullness , Love , from mind to Heart.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:44 pm