tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Nenuphar
wingmanof light
Carol
mudra
orthodoxymoron
Mercuriel
immortalisdolor
Sanicle
reality=check
13 posters

what comes after physical death ?

Anonymous

what comes after physical death ? Empty what comes after physical death ?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:29 am

This subject has been touched upon in other threads but I wanted to ask people what they thought
    I wondered what people think happens when your physical body dies ?
    There is so much talk of death with japan and other natural disasters (so many )and future predictions of mass deaths .
    It is one of the most natural things and will come to us all.But people are afraid . maybe it is the not knowing ,maybe they think
    that this is it. It is easy to say have no fear but we have been brought up to fear death .Death is seen as something to be avoided .
    What are your feelings about death ? What do you think happens after ?

I do not fear death and I am of the mind that we are "forever beings" and that this physical time is just a part of my story and in some ways look forward to the release from this physical body but then I question what will be after ?
    I do not know what is behind the door that opens with death and for me that is ok .I have experienced beautiful energies and connections with spirit that have left me with love and wonder but I know so many who fear what is to come ,in what ever form that takes
    Can death be a positive life step ?
    silver*
    what comes after physical death ? 10730210
    reality=check

what comes after physical death ? Empty Re: what comes after physical death ?

Post  reality=check Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:31 am

I have two NDE experiences to relate. I've debated both in my mind severely over the years. I'm not looking for validation. My mind is set. You the reader can draw from it what you will.

I'll start with the last one first. I'll post the first at a later date.

I was tazzing down the queen’s highway, looking like a streak of lightning, motobikin. Or so I was told because I can't remember anything from 2 hours prior to the accident. Apparently I went "dink" into the side of a car that pulled out on me. I broke my right wrist, left thigh and fractured my skull. I was in a partial coma for 3 days but regained consciousness on the 4th. This is what I remember prior to waking up in hospital.

I was being show something like a bank of TV screens. I couldn't see who was showing me these things and the voice was in my head. It was like being transfixed on the screens. It was impossible to look around to see who was with me but I could scenes a presence. Each screen had a specific memory of mine. Good and bad incidents through my life. Those significant moments we all have.

As I was walked / guided up and down this bank of screens we would stop and watch one of them play. Now here's the crazy XXXX. It was exactly like reliving that moment including the exact EMOSIONS. Not only my emotions of the time but EVERYBODIES. My fears and laughter and their fears and laughter. Every single aspect of emotion from them and me. My every thought and their every thought. Not only that, I'm watching this with the emotions and judgement of the spectator.

Some memories I watched were particularly happy and I wanted to watch them again. So heart warming joy. Such love and happiness from all. Others were bad. As the spectator I felt ashamed of myself as I relived the emotions of deliberately causing hurt and simultaneously feeling that persons hurt that I had so spitefully delivered. The good events were extremely pleasurable but the bad ones made me cringe with shame. I felt quite disgusted with myself.

This thing seemed to last for ages. All the while there was an internal kind of struggle to bring it to a close, to move on, to stop being controlled. Eventually I came around and this extraordinary event lost its details much like a dream.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:46 am

Wow, that's really intense reality=check. It gives me a different view of how we're supposedly 'judged' for our behaviour after death. It'd be so much simpler if we could know in this reality how we're effecting people with our behaviour to such an extent like this ie knowing and feeling other's reactions to what we do and say like that. I'd like to hope it'd stop a lot of our bad behaviour more quickly, but it's too late once you're dead as a rule. So it seems particularly harsh to me.

And you never got to see who was making you look at these? Has it changed your way of living your life, like most of those who have these near death experiences say?
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:11 am

I feel that it will depend on the individual, and where they are in life when they go. I see there being a transition of some sorts, also depending on the individuals life. There are no rules, we will be the ones to decide. I really connect with the film "What Dreams May Come", it really says allot of how we create our afterlife by our existence here. This clip from the film really hits that thought and feeling power, and how it can create our destroy, even in non-physical realms. Letting go is key concept in this clip, and actually the whole film.

(Don't know how long this clip will up on youtube, giving how newer films get removed really fast. Worth seeing if you have not, all about death and afterlife, and rebirth.)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/64EG0s7fRoQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Here is My recount of an NDE Experience I went through about 3 Years ago now...

I had been sitting in front of My PC - Searching the Issue(s) and trying to come to terms with what I had up till that Point come to know...

All of a sudden I get a sharp pain in My left Arm and I start to become dizzy. This is getting more intense too as I sit there so I think to Myself - Uh oh this isn't good at all and so I tried to get up from My Chair.

That I was able to do but as I pivoted to the Left to go out of the Room - BOOM - Down I went as My whole left side of the Body collapsed on Me and I hit the floor...

Hadriel rushes into the Room to find Me crawling from that room on My hands and knees to Our Bedroom so I could get into the Bed. I barely make it to the Bed but as I do I pull Myself up onto It and then roll over.

I'm laying there now - Huge pain in My chest and My left Arm is numb - Breathing is incredibly laboured at this point and then POOF - I died...

Harp

I'm rushing down a Rainbow colored Tunnel - Thinking to Myself - "I'm done - Man is this going to be a good rest" - When I come screaching to halt Mid Tunnel due to a Man standing in front of Me with His Hands up Barring My way...

Now just as I am about to say - "Hey let Me pass" - He communicates to Me through My Mind - No talking - "You are not done - You must return and finish what You have committed to"...

Then POOF - There I am sitting bolt upright in Bed - Absolutely fine - No Pain - No numb left Arm...

In fact - I'd never felt better until that Moment...

So with that said - You Guys have Me until It goes BOOM - Or We achieve that which We came to achieve...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Sanicle wrote:Wow, that's really intense reality=check. It gives me a different view of how we're supposedly 'judged' for our behaviour after death. It'd be so much simpler if we could know in this reality how we're effecting people with our behaviour to such an extent like this ie knowing and feeling other's reactions to what we do and say like that. I'd like to hope it'd stop a lot of our bad behaviour more quickly, but it's too late once you're dead as a rule. So it seems particularly harsh to me.

And you never got to see who was making you look at these? Has it changed your way of living your life, like most of those who have these near death experiences say?

To answer your questions. 1) Nope couldn't see. If I faced the images I was fine but if I tried to look away or around there was this overwhelming, almost claustrophobic, repressive smothering of my movement.

2) Being a bit of a narcissist err no. I'm not a nasty geezer, I don't strike first and I consider myself to be a fair and reasonable bloke. I don't think I have too much to worry about (you'll see from my other incident) other than my bumbling foot in mouth and perhaps thoughtless comments, which may have inadvertently upset people. However, when I was a car salesman I did stitch a few people up. I felt bad when I saw one of these customers working in a bar at night...to pay his loan. Unlike some car sales guys I've worked with, I made a conscious effort not to fall into the dark side of sales. I never lied or made false promises. I just didn’t divulge all the truth at times. This is perhaps debatable as to whether this is me being a fair guy or knowing the consequences of my actions with reference to this NDE. I certainly didn’t want to grasp the dark side of sales and I don’t use sales tactics outside of work. That’s not to say I’m passive. I generally get my own back when I’ve been Xxxxxx over.

There's only one thing I'm ashamed of (right now) and that's something I’ll have to deal. I am my own worse critic so I'll be giving meself a hard time if that ever crops up.
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:46 am

There's only one thing I'm ashamed of (right now) and that's something I’ll have to deal. I am my own worse critic so I'll be giving myself a hard time if that ever crops up.

There is plenty of things, great and small, that we could be ashamed of, but that holds us down as well. It is, is my opinion, that we can acknowledge our faults and mistakes, and then let go. I know though, do to some of my circumstances, that is easier said than done. But I feel we do create our after death realities by where we are when we die. Like in dreams, our dreams or nightmares usually reflect where we are in life at the moment, reflections of emotions, people, situations, and unresolved conflicts, choices, and even who we are. Hope that brings some light to the feeling ashamed reality=check. If not, then how about my just now revelation.

What if we are all already dead? What if we are all reflecting on our lives before, and trying to make sense of them, and where we are now, and who we are. Imagine, that when you die,you go to, a forum. And there, you meet people that help you out along the way, helping each other, "wake up". Perhaps MOA is really a soul or spirit transfer station?

Just a thought. And if it were true, then at least we would not have to worry about dieing. However, the same question seems to be elusively crawling around us, "What is going on?". If I am dead, this this isn't real, only as real as I make it. Then wasn't that the same realization while living? Only as real as I make it?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:30 am

One of the more elusive acts We will endeavour upon is the forgiveness of Ourselves...

Wink

While We must forgive others for Their transgressions and that can be difficult at best - The hardest thing We will ever do is forgive Ourselves and those attempting to do so would likely agree...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:27 am

immortalisdolor wrote:
    There's only one thing I'm ashamed of (right now) and that's something I’ll have to deal. I am my own worse critic so I'll be giving myself a hard time if that ever crops up.

There is plenty of things, great and small, that we could be ashamed of, but that holds us down as well. It is, is my opinion, that we can acknowledge our faults and mistakes, and then let go.
    Snipped

Sorry for snipping so much but this part is what really relates to me. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that's how it is or that I'm the definitive word on the matter. It's that this makes the most sense to me. I've thought and thought on this self judgment. For me this would be hell if I did nasty things all my life. How long would I be watching and feeling those emotions if I didn't understand the gravity of my action now...an eternity perhaps? Is, for instance, someone like Hitler still stuck on Kristallnacht or has he forgiven himself / been forgiven and moved on? All I know is that I wouldn't want to be Hitler. I've the feeling he's reliving all the suffering he's caused and he's still there 60 years later with more suffering to view.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:44 pm

I've never had an NDE and I don't do regression hypnosis or anything spooky. All I know is that this life has not gone well - and I am dreading what will follow. It just feels as though the human race will not be allowed to succeed - and that we are being taught a great big lesson by the galactic powers that be - to never try human physicality and responsible freedom ever again. I keep feeling as though I might've been an original conspirator or ring-leader in all of this, and that there will be SERIOUS consequences at the end of what might be my final human incarnation. "Look what you caused!! What do you have to say for yourself?? You screwed-up!!! Now you PAY!!! And PAY!!! And PAY!!! orthodoxymoron in the hands of vengeful deities???
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Soul And Higher Self In The Virtual Reality Game

http://reallifespirituality.com/soul-and-higher-self/

All the world’s a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players:
    – from “As You Like It” by William Shakespeare

Now when you play computer games, you cannot be in the game, right? You use your avatar to do various things in the game. When you are really into the game, you may feel you are the avatar, but technically that is not true. You are the player of the game, the avatar is the character in the game.

Likewise, our Higher Selves are not in this virtual reality game. They made their avatars to play the game. Unlike some cheap games, in this Earth Experiment, you get to make your own unique avatar. Your avatar is made after yourself.

Because your Higher Self works like a prototype of your soul, it’s also called the “oversoul.”

And now the game had started. We are so into the game that we “feel” we are in this “reality”. Just like you don’t notice anything (like your spouse calling you for dinner) when you are into playing the game. You are in the world of the game.

But that doesn’t mean the game is your true reality.

Death in the virtual reality game

This game we are playing is a huge, very complex game. Now, when you play computer games, you can stop at some point — like, to have dinner with your spouse. Likewise, we don’t need to complete the game in one shot. In fact, the game is so huge that trying to complete it in one sitting is not appropriate.

So the avatar experiences “death” from time to time. When this happens, the soul goes to the back “room” or “area”. When you want to play the game again, you use the same avatar (reincarnation), but you can choose different settings. Different settings with different faces, but the soul’s learning and growth continues.
    Ascension soul shift in this analogy

Some of us have had Ascension soul shift. This is like upgrading the avatar. The new avatar is still made after yourself — your new soul is made after your own Higher Self. Yet it’s a new avatar. (Like, avatar 2.0 — with new ability to jump to higher dimensions! ha ha ^_^).

Some people get confused about Ascension soul shift. They feel as if something takes over “them”. This is simply not the case. You are your Higher Self and upgrading the avatar for more power doesn’t change the big picture.

Some people also asked, “Oh, I thought we are the same souls that live in many bodies, but are you telling the body stays and the soul changes? Like the vehicle stays while the driver changes?” Well, not really. The appearance of the avatar (the body) stays the same in this lifetime, but we can still upgrade the avatar. And whether you have the Ascension soul shift or not, you are ultimately your Higher Self.

Past and future in the virtual reality game

This analogy works well to explain the concept of time. In this virtual reality game, the game unfolds only in one way, from past to present to future. The one-way time rule is made to make the game more fun. It’s not fun if some players keep going back to the past phases to “correct their mistakes”. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to alter the directions of your path built in at various phases of the game, so you don’t have to worry too much about your past mistakes.

When you make a decision, you are changing the way the game unfolds for you. This way, we are creating our future. At the same time, we can say all the possible futures (and there are many of them — this Earth Experiment game is very complex) are already built in the game. So the future already exist in a way — it’s there for our choosing.

And our Higher Selves, along with our spirit guides and other beings, are free from this time constraint because they are not in the game.

Seeking the purpose of life

So what is the point of this Earth Experiment game?

Some people think the purpose of life is to get what they want, be it a lot of money, wonderful partners and good family life, fame and power, etc. These are all fun things to acquire in this game. (And the effective technique to acquire them is called the Law of Attraction. It serves to learn some basic skills in this game.)

But I think it’s boring to be stuck with my acquisitions. It’s like refusing to move forward in this virtual reality game. What’s the point of sitting in the same screen with a lot of dots?

It seems those who become very wealthy and stay that way are either those who continue to grow in other areas of their lives or those who are spiritually immature. (Nothing wrong with the latter — there will be time when they get so bored that they have to move on. We cannot really resist the unfolding of this game so long. )

Then, is the purpose of life to be happy, ideally, happy for no reason? Joy is certainly a good indicator that we are proceeding in this game. But happiness for happiness’ sake seem oxymoronic.

The ultimate purpose of life

I think the ultimate purpose of life is to complete this game. The game is one thing our Higher Selves chose to do. It is not the end of itself.

Of course, I don’t mean completing it for the heck of completing it. We are playing this game for a good reason. We want to experience this physical world, to have full range of emotions, to create the various things we love.

When will we complete the game? Will it take another thousands of years and many lifetimes? Or is it just two years until 2012? Somewhere in between?

Well, like all things, I think the answer is different for each of us. Some Higher Selves complete the game early and some would take longer. It’s okay. It’s not a competition. You can even choose to play it slow, enjoying every phase of the game.
    The nature of our “reality”

Hmm, this analogy of life as a virtual reality game played by our Higher Selves using the souls as avatars seem to work too well. Maybe it’s not just an analogy but is very close to truth?

Does the idea that this life, this “reality” that we perceive on a daily basis, is just a virtual reality game blow your mind? Well, quite a few of us are starting to notice it, though.

Wink

Love Always
    mudra[/center]
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Nice long response mudra! I have a nice long multi quote response! Yummy! Beer But don't feel bad about what I say, this is very intriguing, just putting my face in water and blowing bubbles!

Of course, I don’t mean completing it for the heck of completing it. We are playing this game for a good reason. We want to experience this physical world, to have full range of emotions, to create the various things we love.

Yes, but as we know, it is also difficult to do anything sometimes, when in some form or fashion we are attacked, and some aspects of the game seem based off of fighting and merchant activity. And then when you run away far enough, you realize you are all alone because everyone in the game is a part of the game.

So the avatar experiences “death” from time to time. When this happens, the soul goes to the back “room” or “area”. When you want to play the game again, you use the same avatar (reincarnation), but you can choose different settings. Different settings with different faces, but the soul’s learning and growth continues.

I am very disappointed in the game, and the settings are terrible. Who designed this? You know, I need some better things to do in life creatively, they get my help on redesigning "the game".

Some people also asked, “Oh, I thought we are the same souls that live in many bodies, but are you telling the body stays and the soul changes? Like the vehicle stays while the driver changes?” Well, not really. The appearance of the avatar (the body) stays the same in this lifetime, but we can still upgrade the avatar. And whether you have the Ascension soul shift or not, you are ultimately your Higher Self.

This kind of feels the during the first times it happens like a "walk in" where a new soul or spirit enters yours and takes over. A little scary at first, then you get use to it. I had at one time several animal spirits following me around for weeks! Big Grin 2 I think they came from a haunted warehouse I visited that had an old tannery in it long ago. Anyway, point being, the soul shifts have been a few already in this life.

This analogy works well to explain the concept of time. In this virtual reality game, the game unfolds only in one way, from past to present to future. The one-way time rule is made to make the game more fun. It’s not fun if some players keep going back to the past phases to “correct their mistakes”. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to alter the directions of your path built in at various phases of the game, so you don’t have to worry too much about your past mistakes.

I still say the game needs a complete overhaul. One of my personal interest is slowly learning cheat codes. Heh heh

Some people think the purpose of life is to get what they want, be it a lot of money, wonderful partners and good family life, fame and power, etc. These are all fun things to acquire in this game. (And the effective technique to acquire them is called the Law of Attraction. It serves to learn some basic skills in this game.)

Still needs a major overhaul.

I think the ultimate purpose of life is to complete this game. The game is one thing our Higher Selves chose to do. It is not the end of itself.

Arrggg! No, no... Overhaul, overhaul. An optional create your own game purpose, or not. Now that would be fun.

When will we complete the game? Will it take another thousands of years and many lifetimes? Or is it just two years until 2012? Somewhere in between?

Yes! 2012! It will be the overhaul finally! Naughty

Now, this all makes me think of a very weird and interesting experience. When I was really young, I had Collico Vision game system with an Atari adapter. One of my first games, and first ever played was called "Riddle of the Sphinx". It was very pixelated and just went from the bottom, game start, to top, game end. The goal was to go through the dessert as a nomad, fight bandits, collect goods, and find the object that was to be presented to "Ra" at the end, at the "Temple of Ra". The object was ironically, "The Staff of Ra", found in an oasis. Once you got it to Ra, he would paralyze you, and slowly take away all your possessions until the staff was the only one left, and then you were dead, game over.

Crazy Happy

What a scary scam for a young child. Talk about deception.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:24 pm

What a great topic. The times I passed over were different each time. However, I did manage to pack in a couple of life reviews even at the tender age of 6 or 7. My favorite times were when I just drifted out of by body (versus being knocked out in an auto accident nano seconds before impact...) and began to float off out through the wall. What is in your head is what you take with you.. and a whole lot more as senses of sight, sound are magnified 100X.

With respect to the many who died on March 11th, upon passing many were in shock and don't realize that they are dead. They don't know what to do and may just be in a state of feeling lost. It may take them a bit to acclimate to their new environment (sans physical form). I know of people (myself included at one time) who rescue the dead and help them in their crossing over. The ones who needed help, I would generally take them to their guides and on occassion did pass into some type of greeting area when looking for someone who was in a coma. I knew then he wasn't coming back.

So, what is going on in ones head can have a big impact on what happens upon passing. Being aware is a biggy. I know next time I'm going straight to Sag A for the upgrade and swing back to help out here.

One can also choose not to play 'the game' and move onto something else. Usually there are beings who tend to oversee what is in the best interest of ones spiritual growth. I have read that sometimes a being has to be encouraged to incarnate given what is on the agenda for the life. Yet a tour on this planet can really be beneficial for one's spiritual growth and development.

For myself, I try to bring as many along as possible yet find even this task almost impossible as they just have to be ready and want to make the shift. The problem is, they are too blind (stubborn) to know a shift is even possible. These folks just have to run that hamster wheel into the ground before they are ready to get off.

Don't worry Oxy, I'll come back for you. Now how will you recognize me? I'll just show up as my avatar. However, it is always YOUR choice where you end up. Choose wisely grasshopper. I can point the way but you have to take the first step.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

what comes after physical death ? Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 pm

I like reading about this. Not sure who or what to trust. I pray for the first Divine/Source to come and Rock this world!! Cheers!!

I love you
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:50 am

thankyou everyone for all your replies
    very interesting reading and lots to think about

wingmanoflight wrote
    Not sure who or what to trust
    It has taken me a long time and a lot of work but i am begining to trust myself ,which is no small step ! Very Happy

carol wrote
    what is going on in ones head can have a big impact on what happens upon passing.
    I do not know but this feels like a biggy for me .What baggage am I going to take with me energetically
    the more I let go of judgements on myself and others the more at peace I feel ,making room for spirit and stillness.
    Maybe when you let go now you dont have as much for the judgement chair after ?
    Who judges at the end of the day? ourselves wether it is on this side or that side
    Maybe that itsnt even the point of the game but the distraction from the real game play ?

Maybe if you have too much baggage you dont have room on your hard drive for the upgrade

oh my head hurts silent
    silver*
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:22 pm

immortalisdolor wrote:
    Now, this all makes me think of a very weird and interesting experience. When I was really young, I had Collico Vision game system with an Atari adapter. One of my first games, and first ever played was called "Riddle of the Sphinx". It was very pixelated and just went from the bottom, game start, to top, game end. The goal was to go through the dessert as a nomad, fight bandits, collect goods, and find the object that was to be presented to "Ra" at the end, at the "Temple of Ra". The object was ironically, "The Staff of Ra", found in an oasis. Once you got it to Ra, he would paralyze you, and slowly take away all your possessions until the staff was the only one left, and then you were dead, game over.

Crazy Happy

What a scary scam for a young child. Talk about deception.

Quite interesting looks like the guy who designed it mirrored what happens between lives . When we think the game is over and we won it here we come again . A never ending cycle unless we truly wake up from the dream .

Here is a nice find for you immortalis .
    I just got from Greybeard . I guess there was a reason in me delaying my answer to your post Wink

David Mc Cready : The great simulator
    Arrow https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeeqf8_on-the-edge-no-27-david-mccready_shortfilms#from=embed

Here you can download Part 1 of his book for free :
    Arrow http://www.greatsimulator.com/freedownload1.html

Love for You
    mudra

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 4:36 am

Thought this was a very interesting explanation of physical death posted by broombroom as part of a longer post
    Dont know anything about tom kenyo but this section sits very comfortably with me Very Happy
    For some reason it feels very important for me to give up the fear of death and the experience we will have after

"Physical Death

One of the greatest difficulties for embodied beings is the transition state of consciousness you call death. This is due to the fact that all perceptual markers, including the five senses, disappear. If a person identifies solely with his/her material existence, he or she will find this transition state to be most difficult. This is because what she or he identified with no longer exists.

Although the physical world continues on, there is no input into consciousness from the five senses. It is as if the world has vanished and the body along with it. The great I Am, the central feature of transcendent consciousness, no longer receives information from the body, the five senses, or the external world. This can be deeply disturbing and disorienting for someone who has not directly experienced the other realms of his or her being.

Metaphorically speaking, you are like a vast tree, a Tree of Life, with many branches and many, many leaves and blossoms, and your current physical existence is just one of these leaves and one of these blossoms.

When a person passes through the transition state of consciousness you call death there are several options. If you are in a spiritual tradition the central figure of which is a guru, avatar or savior, you can follow the path of this being into the vibratory realm of his/her consciousness. In some religions this is known as heaven.

If you follow the path of a guru, avatar or savior understand that you are entering into his/her heaven, her/his vibratory attainment, and by necessity you enter also into his/her limitations in consciousness.

From our perspective the universe is infinite in nature, and by this we refer not to external space but to the interdimensional realities of your universe, and there is no single being in existence, from our experience, who understands and embraces all that is.

If, however, you wish to join your guru/avatar/savior in the death realms we have a few suggestions. One is to mentally call upon his/her name. This is an ancient understanding encapsulated in the Egyptian term Ren, meaning name. When you call upon the name of a spiritual being an aspect of him/her is compelled to move toward you.

If, in that moment of encountering your guru/avatar/savior, he or she deems you worthy, you will be taken by him/her into his/her heavenly realm.

For those of you in eastern spiritual traditions there are mantras connected with specified deities. Chanting these mantras mentally during death, or in the death realms, has the same effect.

For those of you who are not part of a spiritual tradition that follows a guru, avatar or savior, then the transition state of consciousness called death offers other possibilities.

As with the other two transition states of consciousness, the death realm has a void point, and its dominant features are stillness (silence) and darkness. All possibilities exist within the Void, but no actuality is in existence. It is like the acorn of an oak tree. The oak, the giant tree itself, is potentially within the acorn, but it does not yet exist.

So when you find yourself in the Void, which you will recognize by the fact that you are utterly alone in darkness and utter stillness, know that you are in the central nexus of your creative powers.

What you choose to create next will determine the course of your destiny and what worlds you will inhabit or realms of existence you will reside in. This is a critical juncture.

Many persons frightened by the darkness move to the light prematurely. And what they do not realize is that in their yearning they create the light. A portal opens before them, like a tunnel, and they can move into this tunnel of light, encountering those they have known before, thereby entering back into embodiment or other vibratory realms of existence without having fully understood the consequences. This is certainly one option open to you, and one that is often taken.

Another option, however, is to remain at the void point, residing in the Void itself, becoming aware of your Self as pure consciousness—transcendent to all phenomena.

If you reside in this state of awareness long enough without the need to create something, you will discover your identity as the great I Am. And from this point of awareness you can choose the circumstances of your embodiment. You can choose the worlds you will inhabit or the realms of consciousness where you will reside.

This latter method gives you the greatest opportunities, though it is the most difficult for most people. And the reason for this difficulty has to do with the fact that most humans find it uncomfortable to not have a body. The yearning for a body and the experience of the material world often draws a person from the Void prematurely.

In summation, due to the intensifying phases of the Chaotic Node many of you will find yourselves in transitional states of consciousness. Regardless of what level you find yourself engaged in, whether it be your personal life, the collective experience, or the transition state you call death, know that you are the creator of your reality.

The Hathors
    April 20, 2011"

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2497-transition-states-of-consciousness-a-hathor-planetary-message-through-tom-kenyon#45528

silver*
    Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar Fri May 06, 2011 10:30 am

This is a fantastic thread, thanks so much. I have spent an inordinate amount of time thinking about just this subject, and from an early age. Certainly more than most people I know. Sometimes I wonder if it means there is something wrong with me! I don't think I am a morbid person! *LOL*

I have a question for the people who have experienced NDEs - when you're in it, does it feel/look like a dream, or is it a "solid", real experience, as clear as what you're experiencing right now (sitting in front of the computer, doing work, living your life in the here and now)?

I was also wondering what others think happens to those who take their own lives. Often we hear that people who have had NDEs are told they have to come back to finish their mission/that they're not finished here yet. I have read that by taking one's own life, you're essentially breaking a contract or promise you made before coming here. So does that result in some kind of punishment? Is the afterlife different for those who take their lives vs those who die a natural death or by accident?

Love reading your posts!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 11:22 am

Nenuphar wrote
    Sometimes I wonder if it means there is something wrong with me! I don't think I am a morbid person! *LOL*
    nothing wrong with you just most people choose to ignore this massive bit to life ,for many it holds too much pain or fear

"I was also wondering what others think happens to those who take their own lives."
    I have wondered about this as well .It is soo taboo that it feels like they are hiding something from us Suspect
    in many ancient cultures folk new when it was there time or they chose when to die but we are denied this knowledge or right at this time and are kept alive at all costs without dignity .This doesnt seem the right way

"Many persons frightened by the darkness move to the light prematurely. And what they do not realize is that in their yearning they create the light. A portal opens before them, like a tunnel, and they can move into this tunnel of light, encountering those they have known before, thereby entering back into embodiment or other vibratory realms of existence without having fully understood the consequences. This is certainly one option open to you, and one that is often taken"

"If you reside in this state of awareness long enough without the need to create something, you will discover your identity as the great I Am"
    This feels like where we should aim to be .At ease with our IAm letting go completely of fear
    Is this where they dont want us to be completely at ease with ourselves our true selves
    We would have no need to come back round again and again
    There would be no doubt ,no questioning ,no fear just awareness and potential
    I hope this makes some sort of sense not sure how to say all I feel about this scratch
    silver*

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri May 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Well there is someone who thinks they have got the proof about the life after death situation.

For further reading.
    http://www.cfpf.org.uk/articles/background/scientificproof/scientificproof1.html

Just started reading so no thoughts as yet.

Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Fri May 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Great topic! Questioned by many!

Going to see these guys tomorrow night!!!
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wSYQj3qM_HE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

what comes after physical death ? Empty " We're going to link up, hold hands and walk out of hell together" Mellen-Thomas Benedict

Post  B.B. Baghor Sat May 07, 2011 3:15 am

Hey Avaloneans, thank you for your lovely and honest posts in this threads. Here's another report of a NDE, by Mellen-Thomas Benedict.

Thank you for this topic, Silver, a near death experience or even a "phantom death" is happening more often, at this moment of transition, on Earth. I believe we shed our "old skin" as it were, like a snake. I feel the old scales fall off me, wriggling and jumping up and down, either in true fury or in happiness :)

I know of several cases, where people start to feel as if they're going to pass over, ending in an emergency room at the hospital and after a while, recover without any help from outside. This is called a "reset" similar to the same named process on your pc :)New space is created for being our true selves, I think.

I am happy for you, Silver, to have found value in Tom Kenyon's Hathors message.
    No problem at all, to copy this and post it here in this thread of yours.
    It's those kind of goodies that I appreciate so much, the sharing of each and everyone's Love and Light, which is so unique in our individual hearts and minds.
    Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel

what comes after physical death ? Mellen_thomas_benedict[img]

http://www.near-death.com/experience...rnation04.html

The Road to Death

In 1982 I died from terminal cancer. The condition I had was inoperable, and any kind of chemotherapy they could give me would just have made me more of a vegetable. I was given six to eight months to live. I had been an information freak in the 1970's, and I had become increasingly despondent over the nuclear crisis, the ecology crisis, and so forth. So, since I did not have a spiritual basis, I began to believe that nature had made a mistake, and that we were probably a cancerous organism on the planet. I saw no way that we could get out from all the problems we had created for ourselves and the planet. I perceived all humans as cancer, and that is what I got. That is what killed me. Be careful what your world view is. It can feed back on you, especially if it is a negative world view. I had a seriously negative one. That is what led me into my death. I tried all sorts of alternative healing methods, but nothing helped.

So I determined that this was really just between me and God. I had never really faced God before, or even dealt with God. I was not into any kind of spirituality at the time, but I began a journey into learning about spirituality and alternative healing. I set out to do all the reading I could and bone up on the subject, because I did not want to be surprised on the other side. So I started reading on various religions and philosophies. They were all very interesting, and gave hope that there was something on the other side.

On the other hand, as a self-employed stained-glass artist at the time, I had no medical insurance whatsoever. So my life savings went overnight in testing. Then I was facing the medical profession without any kind of insurance. I did not want to have my family dragged down financially, so I determined to handle this myself. There was not constant pain, but there were black-outs. I got so that I would not dare to drive, and eventually I ended up in hospice care. I had my own personal hospice caretaker. I was very blessed by this angel who went through the last part of this with me. I lasted about eighteen months. I did not want to take a lot of drugs, since I wanted to be as conscious as possible. Then I experienced such pain that I had nothing but pain in my consciousness, luckily only for a few days at a time.

The Light of God

I remember waking up one morning at home about 4:30 am, and I just knew that this was it. This was the day I was going to die. So I called a few friends and said goodbye. I woke up my hospice caretaker and told her. I had a private agreement with her that she would leave my dead body alone for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went back to sleep. The next thing I remember is the beginning of a typical near-death experience. Suddenly I was fully aware and I was standing up, but my body was in the bed. There was this darkness around me. Being out of my body was even more vivid than ordinary experience. It was so vivid that I could see every room in the house, I could see the top of the house, I could see around the house, I could see under the house.

There was this light shining. I turned toward the light. The light was very similar to what many other people have described in their near-death experiences. It was so magnificent. It is tangible; you can feel it. It is alluring; you want to go to it like you would want to go to your ideal mother's or father's arms.

As I began to move toward the light, I knew intuitively that if I went to the light, I would be dead.

So as I was moving toward the light I said, "Please wait a minute, just hold on a second here. I want to think about this; I would like to talk to you before I go."

To my surprise, the entire experience halted at that point. You are indeed in control of your near-death experience. You are not on a roller coaster ride. So my request was honored and I had some conversations with the light. The light kept changing into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, mandalas, archetypal images and signs.

I asked the light, "What is going on here? Please, light, clarify yourself for me. I really want to know the reality of the situation."

I cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of telepathy. The light responded. The information transferred to me was that your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not.

As the light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix. The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source.

So the light was showing me the Higher Self matrix. And it became very clear to me that all the Higher Selves are connected as one being, all humans are connected as one being, we are actually the same being, different aspects of the same being. It was not committed to one particular religion. So that is what was being fed back to me. And I saw this mandala of human souls. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I just went into it and, it was just overwhelming. It was like all the love you've every wanted, and it was the kind of love that cures, heals, regenerates.

As I asked the light to keep explaining, I understood what the Higher Self matrix is. We have a grid around the planet where all the Higher Selves are connected. This is like a great company, a next subtle level of energy around us, the spirit level, you might say.

Then, after a couple of minutes, I asked for more clarification. I really wanted to know what the universe is about, and I was ready to go at that time.

I said, "I am ready, take me."

Then the light turned into the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen: a mandala of human souls on this planet.

Now I came to this with my negative view of what has happened on the planet. So as I asked the light to keep clarifying for me, I saw in this magnificent mandala how beautiful we all are in our essence, our core. We are the most beautiful creations. The human soul, the human matrix that we all make together is absolutely fantastic, elegant, exotic, everything. I just cannot say enough about how it changed my opinion of human beings in that instant.

I said, "Oh, God, I did not know how beautiful we are."

At any level, high or low, in whatever shape you are in, you are the most beautiful creation, you are.

I was astonished to find that there was no evil in any soul.

I said, "How can this be?"

The answer was that no soul was inherently evil. The terrible things that happened to people might make them do evil things, but their souls were not evil. What all people seek, what sustains them, is love, the light told me. What distorts people is a lack of love.

The revelations coming from the light seemed to go on and on, then I asked the light, "Does this mean that humankind will be saved?"

Then, like a trumpet blast with a shower of spiraling lights, the Great Light spoke, saying, "Remember this and never forget; you save, redeem and heal yourself. You always have. You always will. You were created with the power to do so from before the beginning of the world."

In that instant I realized even more. I realized that WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SAVED, and we saved ourselves because we were designed to self-correct like the rest of God's universe. This is what the second coming is about.

I thanked the light of God with all my heart. The best thing I could come up with was these simple words of totally appreciation:

"Oh dear God, dear Universe, dear Great Self, I love my life."

The light seemed to breathe me in even more deeply. It was as if the light was completely absorbing me. The love light is, to this day, indescribable. I entered into another realm, more profound than the last, and became aware of something more, much more. It was an enormous stream of light, vast and full, deep in the heart of life. I asked what this was.

The light responded, "This is the RIVER OF LIFE. Drink of this manna water to your heart's content."

So I did. I took one big drink and then another. To drink of life Itself! I was in ecstasy.

Then the light said, "You have a desire."

The light knew all about me, everything past, present and future.

"Yes!" I whispered.

I asked to see the rest of the universe; beyond our solar system, beyond all human illusion. The light then told me that I could go with the Stream. I did, and was carried through the light at the end of the tunnel. I felt and heard a series of very soft sonic booms. What a rush!

Suddenly I seemed to be rocketing away from the planet on this stream of life. I saw the Earth fly away. The solar system, in all its splendor, whizzed by and disappeared. At faster than light speed, I flew through the center of the galaxy, absorbing more knowledge as I went. I learned that this galaxy, and all of the universe, is bursting with many different varieties of LIFE. I saw many worlds. The good news is that we are not alone in this universe!

As I rode this stream of consciousness through the center of the galaxy, the stream was expanding in awesome fractal waves of energy. The super clusters of galaxies with all their ancient wisdom flew by. At first I thought I was going somewhere; actually traveling. But then I realized that, as the stream was expanding, my own consciousness was also expanding to take in everything in the universe! All creation passed by me. It was an unimaginable wonder! I truly was a wonder child; a babe in Wonderland!

It seemed as if all the creations in the universe soared by me and vanished in a speck of light. Almost immediately, a second light appeared. It came from all sides, and was so different; a light made up of more than every frequency in the universe.

I felt and heard several velvety sonic booms again. My consciousness, or being, was expanding to interface with the entire holographic universe and more.

As I passed into the second light, the awareness came to me that I had just transcended the truth. Those are the best words I have for it, but I will try to explain. As I passed into the second light, I expanded beyond the first light. I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond infinity. I was in the void. I was in pre-creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time - the first word - the first vibration. I was in the eye of creation. I felt as if I was touching the face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with absolute life and consciousness.

When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That's a mind-expanding thought, isn't it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event which created the universe. I saw that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by supercomputers using fractal geometry equations.

The ancients knew of this. They said Godhead periodically created new universes by breathing out, and de-creating other universes by breathing in. These epochs were called yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or yugas creating and de-creating themselves. Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still speechless about this.

It took me years after I returned to assimilate any words at all for the void experience. I can tell you this now; the void is less than nothing, yet more than everything that is! The void is absolute zero; chaos forming all possibilities. It is absolute consciousness; much more than even universal intelligence.

Where is the void? I know. The void is inside and outside everything. You, right now even while you live, are always inside and outside the void simultaneously. You don't have to go anywhere or die to get there. The void is the vacuum or nothingness between all physical manifestations. The SPACE between atoms and their components. Modern science has begun to study this space between everything. They call it zero-point. Whenever they try to measure it, their instruments go off the scale, or to infinity, so to speak. They have no way, as of yet, to measure infinity accurately. There is more of the zero space in your own body and the universe than anything else!

What mystics call the void is not a void. It is so full of energy, a different kind of energy that has created everything that we are. Everything since the Big Bang is vibration, from the first word, which is the first vibration.

The Biblical "I am" really has a question mark after it.

"I am? What am I?"

So creation is God exploring God's Self through every way imaginable, in an ongoing, infinite exploration through every one of us. Through every piece of hair on your head, through every leaf on every tree, through every atom, God is exploring God's Self, the great "I am". I began to see that everything that is, is the Self, literally, your Self, my Self. Everything is the great Self. That is why God knows even when a leaf falls. That is possible because wherever you are is the center of the universe. Wherever any atom is, that is the center of the universe. There is God in that, and God in the void.

As I was exploring the void and all the yugas or creations, I was completely out of time and space as we know it. In this expanded state, I discovered that creation is about absolute pure consciousness, or God, coming into the experience of life as we know it. The void itself is devoid of experience. It is pre-life, before the first vibration. Godhead is about more than life and death. Therefore there is even more than life and death to experience in the universe!

I was in the void and I was aware of everything that had ever been created. It was like I was looking out of God's eyes. I had become God. Suddenly I wasn't me anymore. The only thing I can say, I was looking out of God's eyes. And suddenly I knew why every atom was, and I could see everything.

The interesting point was that I went into the void, I came back with this understanding that God is not there. God is here. That's what it is all about. So this constant search of the human race to go out and find God ... God gave everything to us, everything is here - this is where it's at. And what we are into now is God's exploration of God through us. People are so busy trying to become God that they ought to realize that we are already God and God is becoming us. That's what it is really about.

When I realized this, I was finished with the void, and wanted to return to this creation, or yuga. It just seemed like the natural thing to do.

Then I suddenly came back through the second light, or the Big Bang, hearing several more velvet booms. I rode the stream of consciousness back through all of creation, and what a ride it was! The superclusters of galaxies came through me with even more insights. I passed through the center of our galaxy, which is a black hole. Black holes are the great processors or recyclers of the universe. Do you know what is on the other side of a black hole? We are; our galaxy; which has been reprocessed from another universe.

In its total energy configuration, the galaxy looked like a fantastic city of lights. All energy this side of the Big Bang is light. Every sub-atom, atom, star, planet, even consciousness itself is made of light and has a frequency and/or particle. Light is living stuff. Everything is made of light, even stones. So everything is alive. Everything is made from the light of God; everything is very intelligent.

The Light of Love

As I rode the stream on and on, I could eventually see a huge light coming. I knew it was the first light; the Higher Self light matrix of our solar system. Then the entire solar system appeared in the light, accompanied by one of those velvet booms.

I saw that the solar system we live in is our larger, local body. This is our local body and we are much bigger than we imagine. I saw that the solar system is our body. I am a part of this, and the Earth is this great created being that we are, and we are the part of it that knows that it is. But we are only that part of it. We are not everything, but we are that part of it that knows that it is.

I could see all the energy that this solar system generates, and it is an incredible light show! I could hear the music of the spheres. Our solar system, as do all celestial bodies, generates a unique matrix of light, sound and vibratory energies. Advanced civilizations from other star systems can spot life as we know it in the universe by the vibratory or energy matrix imprint. It is child's play. The Earth's wonder child (human beings) make an abundance of sound right now, like children playing in the backyard of the universe.

I rode the stream directly into the center of the light. I felt embraced by the light as it took me in with its breath again, followed by another soft sonic boom.

I was in this great light of love with the stream of life flowing through me. I have to say again, it is the most loving, non-judgmental light. It is the ideal parent for this wonder child.

"What now?" I wondered.

The light explained to me that there is no death; we are immortal beings. We have already been alive forever! I realized that we are part of a natural living system that recycles itself endlessly. I was never told that I had to come back. I just knew that I would. It was only natural, from what I had seen.

I don't know how long I was with the light, in human time. But there came a moment when I realized that all my questions had been answered and my return was near. When I say that all my questions were answered on the other side, I mean to say just that. All my questions have been answered. Every human has a different life and set of questions to explore. Some of our questions are universal, but each of us is exploring this thing we call life in our own unique way. So is every other form of life, from mountains to every leaf on every tree.

And that is very important to the rest of us in this universe. Because it all contributes to the Big Picture, the fullness of life. We are literally God exploring God's Self in an infinite Dance of Life. Your uniqueness enhances all of life.

His Return to Earth

As I began my return to the life cycle, it never crossed my mind, nor was I told, that I would return to the same body. It just did not matter. I had complete trust in the light and the life process. As the stream merged with the great light, I asked never to forget the revelations and the feelings of what I had learned on the other side.

There was a "Yes." It felt like a kiss to my soul.

Then I was taken back through the light into the vibratory realm again. The whole process reversed, with even more information being given to me. I came back home, and I was given lessons on the mechanics of reincarnation. I was given answers to all those little questions I had:

"How does this work? How does that work?" I knew that I would be reincarnated.

The Earth is a great processor of energy, and individual consciousness evolves out of that into each one of us. I thought of myself as a human for the first time, and I was happy to be that. From what I have seen, I would be happy to be an atom in this universe. An atom. So to be the human part of God ... this is the most fantastic blessing. It is a blessing beyond our wildest estimation of what blessing can be. For each and every one of us to be the human part of this experience is awesome, and magnificent. Each and every one of us, no matter where we are, screwed up or not, is a blessing to the planet, right where we are.

So I went through the reincarnation process expecting to be a baby somewhere. But I was given a lesson on how individual identity and consciousness evolve. So I reincarnated back into this body.

I was so surprised when I opened my eyes. I do not know why, because I understood it, but it was still such a surprise to be back in this body, back in my room with someone looking over me crying her eyes out. It was my hospice caretaker. She had given up an hour and a half after finding me dead. She was sure I was dead; all the signs of death were there - I was getting stiff. We do not know how long I was dead, but we do know that it was an hour and a half since I was found. She honored my wish to have my newly dead body left alone for a few hours as much as she could. We had an amplified stethoscope and many ways of checking out the vital functions of the body to see what was happening. She can verify that I really was dead.

It was not a near-death experience. I experienced death itself for at least an hour and a half. She found me dead and checked the stethoscope, blood pressure and heart rate monitor for an hour and a half. Then I awakened and saw the light outside. I tried to get up to go to it, but I fell out of the bed. She heard a loud "clunk", ran in and found me on the floor.

When I recovered, I was very surprised and yet very awed about what had happened to me. At first all the memory of the trip that I have now was not there. I kept slipping out of this world and kept asking, "Am I alive?" This world seemed more like a dream than that one.

Within three days, I was feeling normal again, clearer, yet different than I had ever felt in my life. My memory of the journey came back later. I could see nothing wrong with any human being I had ever seen. Before that I was really judgmental. I thought a lot of people were really screwed up, in fact I thought that everybody was screwed up but me. But I got clear on all that.

About three months later a friend said I should get tested, so I went and got the scans and so forth. I really felt good, so I was afraid of getting bad news.

I remember the doctor at the clinic looking at the before and after scans, saying, "Well, there is nothing here now."

I said, "Really, it must be a miracle?"

He said, "No, these things happen, they are called spontaneous remission."

He acted very unimpressed. But here was a miracle, and I was impressed, even if no one else was.

The Lessons He Learned

The mystery of life has very little to do with intelligence. The universe is not an intellectual process at all. The intellect is helpful; it is brilliant, but right now that is all we process with, instead of our hearts and the wiser part of ourselves.

The center of the Earth is this great transmuter of energy, just as you see in pictures of our Earth's magnetic field. That's our cycle, pulling reincarnated souls back in and through it again. A sign that you are reaching human level is that you are beginning to evolve an individual consciousness. The animals have a group soul, and they reincarnate in group souls. A deer is pretty much going to be a deer forever. But just being born a human, whether deformed or genius, shows that you are on the path to developing an individual consciousness. That is in itself part of the group consciousness called humanity.

I saw that races are personality clusters. Nations like France, Germany and China each have their own personality. Cities have personalities, their local group souls that attract certain people. Families have group souls. Individual identity is evolving like branches of a fractal; the group soul explores in our individuality. The different questions that each of us has are very, very important. This is how Godhead is exploring God's Self - through you. So ask your questions, do your searching. You will find your Self and you will find God in that Self, because it is only the Self.

More than that, I began to see that each one of us humans are soul mates. We are part of the same soul fractaling out in many creative directions, but still the same. Now I look at every human being that I ever see, and I see a soul mate, my soul mate, the one I have always been looking for. Beyond that, the greatest soul mate that you will ever have is yourself. We are each both male and female. We experience this in the womb and we experience this in reincarnation states. If you are looking for that ultimate soul mate outside of yourself, you may never find it; it is not there. Just as God is not "there." God is here. Don't look "out there" for God. Look here for God. Look through your Self. Start having the greatest love affair you ever had ... with your Self. You will love everything out of that.

I had a descent into what you might call hell, and it was very surprising. I did not see Satan or evil. My descent into hell was a descent into each person's customized human misery, ignorance, and darkness of not-knowing. It seemed like a miserable eternity. But each of the millions of souls around me had a little star of light always available. But no one seemed to pay attention to it. They were so consumed with their own grief, trauma and misery. But, after what seemed an eternity, I started calling out to that light, like a child calling to a parent for help. Then the light opened up and formed a tunnel that came right to me an insulated me from all that fear and pain. That is what hell really is.

So what we are doing is learning to hold hands, to come together. The doors of hell are open now. We are going to link up, hold hands, and walk out of hell together.

The light came to me and turned into a huge golden angel. I said, "Are you the angel of death?"

It expressed to me that it was my oversoul, my Higher Self matrix, a super-ancient part of ourselves. Then I was taken to the light.

Soon our science will quantify spirit. Isn't that going to be wonderful? We are coming up with devices now that are sensitive to subtle energy or spirit energy. Physicists use these atomic colliders to smash atoms to see what they are made of. They have got it down to quarks and charm, and all that. Well, one day they are going to come down to the little thing that holds it all together, and they are going to have to call that ... God. With atomic colliders they are not only seeing what is in here, but they are creating particles. Thank God most of them are short-lived milliseconds and nanoseconds. We are just beginning to understand that we are creating too, as we go along.

As I saw forever, I came to a realm in which there is a point where we pass all knowledge and begin creating the next fractal, the next level. We have that power to create as we explore. And that is God expanding itself through us.

Since my return I have experienced the light spontaneously, and I have learned how to get to that space almost any time in my meditation. Each one of you can do this. You do not have to die to do this. It is within your equipment; you are wired for it already.

The body is the most magnificent light being there is. The body is a universe of incredible light. Spirit is not pushing us to dissolve this body. That is not what is happening. Stop trying to become God; God is becoming you. Here.

The mind is like a child running around the universe, demanding this and thinking it created the world. But I ask the mind:

"What did your mother have to do with this?"

That is the next level of spiritual awareness. Oh! My mother! All of a sudden you give up the ego, because you are not the only soul in the universe.

One of my questions to the light was, "What is heaven?"

I was given a tour of all the heavens that have been created: the Nirvanas, the Happy Hunting Grounds, all of them. I went through them. These are thought form creations that we have created. We don't really go to heaven; we are reprocessed. But whatever we created, we leave a part of ourselves there. It is real, but it is not all of the soul.

I saw the Christian heaven. We expect it to be a beautiful place, and you stand in front of the throne, worshipping forever. I tried it. It is boring! This is all we are going to do? It is childlike. I do not mean to offend anyone. Some heavens are very interesting, and some are very boring. I found the ancient ones to be more interesting, like the Native American ones, the Happy Hunting Grounds. The Egyptians have fantastic ones. It goes on and on. There are so many of them. In each of them there is a fractal that is your particular interpretation, unless you are part of the group soul that believes in only the God of a particular religion. Then you are very close, in the same ball park together. But even then, each is a little bit different. That is a part of yourself that you leave there. Death is about life, not about heaven.

I asked God, "What is the best religion on the planet? Which one is right?"

And Godhead said, with great love, "I don't care."

That was incredible grace. What that meant was that we are the caring beings here.

The Ultimate Godhead of all the stars tells us, "It does not matter what religion you are."

They come and they go, they change. Buddhism has not been here forever, Catholicism has not been here forever, and they are all about to become more enlightened. More light is coming into all systems now. There is going to be a reformation in spirituality that is going to be just as dramatic as the Protestant Reformation. There will be lots of people fighting about it, one religion against the next, believing that only they are right.

Everyone thinks they own God, the religions and philosophies, especially the religions, because they form big organizations around their philosophy. When Godhead said, "I don't care," I immediately understood that it is for us to care about. It is important, because we are the caring beings. It matters to us and that is where it is important. What you have is the energy equation in spirituality. Ultimate Godhead does not care if you are Protestant, Buddhist, or whatever. It is all a blooming facet of the whole. I wish that all religions would realize it and let each other be. It is not the end of each religion, but we are talking about the same God. Live and let live. Each has a different view. And it all adds up to the Big Picture; it is all important.

I went over to the other side with a lot of fears about toxic waste, nuclear missiles, the population explosion, the rainforest. I came back loving every single problem. I love nuclear waste. I love the mushroom cloud; this is the holiest mandala that we have manifested to date, as an archetype. It, more than any religion or philosophy on Earth, brought us together all of a sudden, to a new level of consciousness. Knowing that maybe we can blow up the planet fifty times, or 500 times, we finally realize that maybe we are all here together now. For a period they had to keep setting off more bombs to get it in to us. Then we started saying, "We do not need this any more."

Now we are actually in a safer world than we have ever been in, and it is going to get safer. So I came back loving toxic waste, because it brought us together. These things are so big. As Peter Russell might say, these problems are now "soul size." Do we have soul size answers? YES!

The clearing of the rain forest will slow down, and in fifty years there will be more trees on the planet than in a long time. If you are into ecology, go for it; you are that part of the system that is becoming aware. Go for it with all your might, but do not be depressed. It is part of a larger thing.

Earth is in the process of domesticating itself. It is never again going to be as wild a place as it once was. There will be great wild places, reserves where nature thrives. Gardening and reserves will be the thing in the future. Population increase is getting very close to the optimal range of energy to cause a shift in consciousness. That shift in consciousness will change politics, money, energy.

What happens when we dream? We are multi-dimensional beings. We can access that through lucid dreaming. In fact, this universe is God's dream. One of the things that I saw is that we humans are a speck on a planet that is a speck in a galaxy that is a speck. Those are giant systems out there, and we are in sort of an average system. But human beings are already legendary throughout the cosmos of consciousness. The little bitty human being of Earth/Gaia is legendary. One of the things that we are legendary for is dreaming. We are legendary dreamers. In fact, the whole cosmos has been looking for the meaning of life, the meaning of it all. And it was the little dreamer who came up with the best answer ever. We dreamed it up. So dreams are important.

After dying and coming back, I really respect life and death. In our DNA experiments we may have opened the door to a great secret. Soon we will be able to live as long as we want to live in this body. After living 150 years or so, there will be an intuitive soul sense that you will want to change channels. Living forever in one body is not as creative as reincarnation, as transferring energy in this fantastic vortex of energy that we are in. We are actually going to see the wisdom of life and death, and enjoy it.

As it is now, we have already been alive forever. This body that you are in, has been alive forever. It comes from an unending stream of life, going back to the Big Bang and beyond. This body gives life to the next life, in dense and subtle energy. This body has been alive forever already.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun May 08, 2011 9:52 am

Amazing story there Victoria. Thanks for sharing. If his recall is accurate, Mellen-Thomas Benedict has explained more to us about life, death and everything else here than in any other document I've read. That's one incredible story. Shocked cheers
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sun May 08, 2011 9:07 pm

That website is, indeed, very interesting. It is one of the tools put in my path that caused me to question the rigidness of my evangelical Christian training years ago. Many other testimonies are there. Although there are many similarities in them, no two are identical.

http://www.near-death.com/

Thx for sharing!

flower
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 3:47 am

fantastic broombroom thankyou

Mellen-Thomas Benedicts experience is so inclusive and allows for all possibilities
    we can all be right ,there is room for everyone ,lovely

I liked this bit very much as this has been in my head for a while and is nice to see others connect to this

Where is the void? I know. The void is inside and outside everything. You, right now even while you live, are always inside and outside the void simultaneously. You don't have to go anywhere or die to get there. The void is the vacuum or nothingness between all physical manifestations. The SPACE between atoms and their components. Modern science has begun to study this space between everything.

may there be peace in your hearts
    silver*

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:23 pm