tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Brook
burgundia
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
Jenetta
mudra
lindabaker
hobbit
HigherLove
paz
Carol
15 posters

Significant Harmonics and Shaking Registering on Global Seismic Monitors

burgundia
    burgundia

Significant Harmonics and Shaking Registering on Global Seismic Monitors  - Page 4 Empty Re: Significant Harmonics and Shaking Registering on Global Seismic Monitors

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am

lindabaker wrote:Thanks, B. I figured as much, but never hurts to ask. Would you go off in one of the "rescue" vehicles at this point if it "felt" right or looked right to you? Too bad you live so far away, as your B.S. detector seems to be in good shape. You could tell us what you think when the occupants of the vehicles beckon. If they are all a ruse, I wonder who is doing the costuming? If it is a hoax, will there be Jesus vehicles with robed people wearing crosses? Will there be angel vehicles with cherubic music and harps? Will there be Harley Davidson vehicles with Budweiser beer all iced down? Hee Hee I could go on forever.

Hi Linda,
    When the time comes I will definitely listen to my intuition. If it tells me to go with them, I will. If it tells me not, I won't. I am not worrying about that at all right now since we do not know what all that will look like. When I see "Jesus vehicles with robed people wearing crosses" I will probably run for the hills...LOL,LOL. Do we know that if THEY come, they will want to take us somewhere? maybe not.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Significant Harmonics and Shaking Registering on Global Seismic Monitors  - Page 4 Empty Re: Significant Harmonics and Shaking Registering on Global Seismic Monitors

Post  Carol Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 pm

A lot more shaking around the globe today with another significant quake in South America.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Our good friend dutchsince has a wonderful video connecting all the earthquakes here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/0/85UE2WGdDb8

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:34 pm

LeeEllisMusic wrote:Our good friend dutchsince has a wonderful video connecting all the earthquakes here:

Edit - he's had trouble with you tube so just try pastijg this link

https://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/0/85UE2WGdDb8

I embedded it for you Lee as your link does'nt work

8/24/2011 -- Global Earthquake overview -- uptick OBVIOUS -- tectonic unrest continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85UE2WGdDb8

Love for you
    mudra
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 pm

THank You dear Mudra ~ dutch is quite the fellow, I admire him and his work.
    Blessings~ ~ ~
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:45 pm

LeeEllisMusic wrote:THank You dear Mudra ~ dutch is quite the fellow, I admire him and his work.
    Blessings~ ~ ~

And so do I dear Lee Cheerful
    I love his wits and straightforward approach.
    We can bless him for being aboard.
    Thanks for sharing .

Much love for you
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:52 pm

More large quakes and global seismic monitor activity - Saturday 9/3/11

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Lot's of shaking around the planet - 9/5/11

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Carol wrote:Lot's of shaking around the planet - 9/5/11

Hmm, perhaps this explains feeling dizzy and experiencing heart palpitations
    today...
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:43 am

I was feeling dizzy too-- that comes and goes but it is more a floating unsteady on the feet feeling-- the mind is sharp.

I looked at the seismic graph just now 9.30 am Tuesday 6th September, which I dont understand but it is exhibiting something strange for every station-- two distinct similar graphs. I have not seen that before.
    Comments please
    Chris
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Chris, several things are happening including CMEs, moving into a planetary alignment and HAARP activity.

Daily Sun: 10 Sep 11 FIRST STRIKE: The first of several CMEs en route to Earth struck our planet's magnetic field on Sept. 9th around 1130UT. The impact sparked a strong (Kp=7) geomagnetic storm, which is only now subsiding. Last night Northern Lights were spotted in the United States as far south as Washington, Michigan, Vermont, Montana, Maine and North Dakota. More geomagnetic activity could be in the offing as one or two more CMEs approach. http://www.spaceweather.com/

Significant Harmonics and Shaking Registering on Global Seismic Monitors  - Page 4 Firststrike_strip
    "After the outbursts of sunspot 1283 hurled several CMEs toward Earth, we expected quite some auroras in the arctic part of Norway"

Full moon on September 12th. Global seismic monitors are active 9/10/11

Take a look at what is going on with HAARP right now.

Significant Harmonics and Shaking Registering on Global Seismic Monitors  - Page 4 Plotstations

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:18 pm

I have been feeling dizzy since about 3 days now . Quite a strong feeling even while sitting in a chair.

Love from me
    mudra
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:29 pm

mudra wrote:I have been feeling dizzy since about 3 days now . Quite a strong feeling even while sitting in a chair.

Love from me
    mudra

Join the club --- smiling.

Love to you from me.

Chris
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:30 am

mudra wrote:I have been feeling dizzy since about 3 days now . Quite a strong feeling even while sitting in a chair.

Love from me
    mudra

Me too... Shocked But with me it has lasted longer than 3 days. In fact I have had it on and off....for some time now..even at this very moment when I am typing this...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 am

I wonder if the dizziness is related to the impact on the magnetic field from the current CMEs.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 am

Carol wrote:I wonder if the dizziness is related to the impact on the magnetic field from the current CMEs.

I do not know Carol as I have been experiencing that phenomenon for some time now. I noticed it like 6-8 months ago, together with ocassional sensation of the earth moving under my feet. However these days it is practically every day, especially when I am sitting in a chair.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Planet wide activity on the uptick 9/16/11

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:27 pm

The planet is rocking. A 7.6 just hit the KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION with smaller quakes all around the planet.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 am

10-24-11 There is an uptick on global quake activity on the seismic monitors. http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:51 am

I'll second Burgundia, ever since that big quake in Japan (I was in Yokohama at the time). 'Till now I feel it sitting or standing, especially stronger on the ground floor.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Another uptick in quakes and 6.9 in Peru.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:42 pm

With the 9.5 quake in Siberia the planet is ringing. Just had a small quake here in Hawaii.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:31 pm

The Sumatra quake has the global seismic monitors all very active where the planet is ringing like a bell. I still am wonder why the 7. quakes are having such a global impact.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Lots of activity with the solar magnetic storm.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:35 pm