tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
We Are You
Eartheart
Aquaries1111
hobbit
Lionhawk
Brook
burgundia
lindabaker
Beren
Sanicle
Rasa
starninja
malletzky
icecold
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Mariadine
Floyd
mudra
Carol
Vidya Moksha
devakas
26 posters

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

Rasa
    Rasa

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 12 Empty Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

Post  Rasa Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    "There is only One of Us..."

What do you mean, Mercuriel ?
    Rasa
    Rasa

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 12 Empty Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

Post  Rasa Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Mudra wrote:
    "Yet we are all capable of expressing love genuinely.
    Love is our essence."

Yes, you are right. In other words we may all express our love genuinely, but it always will depend on our own purity.
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:49 pm

I was hoping we were going to have a straightforward and honest conversation. A common ground would be required for that. This was the reason for my question.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Rasa wrote:

I was hoping we were going to have a straightforward and honest conversation. A common ground would be required for that. This was the reason for my question.

Hm.....I am at this stage of my personal growth where I seek the truth without labeling. Socrates was right as he said very wise words, “I know that I know nothing” I had to clear tons of beliefs about spirituality I accepted as the truth. I definitely don’t believe in religious concept of god or creator. They are the same gods but only the name has changed. Mithra resembles without doubt Vedic Mitra. Mithra also resembles Jesus. The yoni of goddess Kali is worshiped not only in India, but in Muslim, and Christianity. So, I ask questions and my soul knows that I want to know the truth. Whether I will be able to see it or not doesn’t matter. Well, I would love to know but I feel comfortable if I will never know. I am willing to fulfill my purpose here whatever it is. Very Happy
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Starninja wrote:
    Socrates was right as he said very wise words, “I know that I know nothing”

From universal perspective we all know nothing

I definitely don’t believe in religious concept of god or creator.

What is that concept of god or creator that you don't believe in ? Can you describe it ?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:40 am

Mercuriel wrote:"There is only One of Us..."

Rasa wrote:What do you mean, Mercuriel ?

In the Beginning was the Void and the Void was with Prime Creator - The One...

From No Thing came Some Thing...

Void Begat Singularity - From Zero came One...

Singularity Begat Duality - From One came Two...

Duality Begat Trinity - From Two came Three...

Trinity Begat Quantum Expression - From Three came Four - And the Omniverse / Creation has moved on ever since. Cyclic - Changeable - Eternal and Infinite...

-//-

In the Law of Subsets and Unity of all things under Prime Creator We are as Cells in the Body so to say or believe that a Cell is not part of the Body and Vice Versa is patently false...

In this way - And under the Law of Subsets at the Oversoul Level - There is Truly only One...

Many Faces - Many Names - One Prime Creator - One Observer.

One in Unity - Many in Separation...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Thank you brother Mercuriel!

I think the same.
    I want to say thank you to Sanicle for finding real gem. I watched at night the video named indigo revolution. This is realy something.
    It resonance with me and what I studied so far in Vedic literature. I am very impressed.
    Here you go. Enjoy.
    Personally once again it confirms Vedas as Absolute Truth knowledge.

Flowers from me Sanicle for sharing with me, us, miststers here.

:)

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Now it should make sense.

We got letter from Krishna!!

:)

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 12 254234_222688231094183_100000590246867_860956_4238784_n
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Rasa wrote:Starninja wrote:
    Socrates was right as he said very wise words, “I know that I know nothing”

From universal perspective we all know nothing

I definitely don’t believe in religious concept of god or creator.

What is that concept of god or creator that you don't believe in ? Can you describe it ?

I better express myself with images and art than with words. Heh heh I have answered to your post on The Horns of Moses tread.

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2426p180-moses-and-his-horns
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:24 pm

rasa wrote:

Starninja wrote:
    I better express myself with images and art than with words. I have answered to your post on The Horns of Moses tread.

Since you couldn't describe god or a creator that you don't believe in, I checked your tread. After reading some of that, I couldn't help myself but to remember a story.

In a physiatrist office the doctor is showing a picture of a house to the patient and asking him, "What do you see. "Sex", said the patient. Then he shows him a picture of a tree and asks "what do you see now"? "Sex", said the patient. Then he shows him a picture of a bird and asks again what does he see. "Sex" again answered the patient. "You are obsessed with sex!" said the doctor. "You are the one who is showing me the dirty pictures", said the patient.
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:46 am

Starninja wrote:
    Everything is connected, isn't it?

Yes that's right. That was my point . Like in that story. We see things and interpret them accordingly to our consciousness. In other words our world view is a reflection of our consciousness.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Origin of Music Sama Veda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8s7XXpBw6Q&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:08 pm

For disrupting your thread Devakas I apologize.....another Deva Premal performance of

Moola Mantra

Om
    Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma
    Purushothama Paramatma
    Sri Bhagavathi Sametha
    Sri Bhagavathe Namaha

This mantra evokes the living God, asking
    protection and freedom from all sorrow and suffering. It is a prayer
    that adores the great creator and liberator, who out of love and
    compassion manifests, to protect us, in an earthly form. This
    Moolamantra has given great peace and joy to people all over the world,
    who have chanted, or even listened to it. It has the power to transport
    ones mind to the state of causeless love and limitless joy. The
    calmness that the mantra can give is to be experienced, not spoken
    about. Dear reader, here is the key with which any door to spiritual
    treasure could be opened. A tool which can be used to achieve all
    desires. A medicine which cures all ills. The nectar that can set man
    free! All auspiciousness and serenity is yours simply by chanting or
    listening to this magnificent Moola mantra.
    Whenever you chant the Moola mantra even
    without knowing the meaning of it, that itself carries power. But when
    you know the meaning and chant with that feeling in your heart then the
    energy would flow million times more powerful. Therefore it is
    essential to know the meaning of the Mantra when you use it.

The Mantra is like calling a
    name. Just like when you call a person he comes and makes you feel his
    presence, the same manner when you chant this mantra, the supreme
    energy manifests everywhere around you. As the Universe is Omnipresent,
    the supreme energy can manifest anywhere and any time. It is also very
    important to know that the invocation with all humility, respect and
    with great necessity makes the presence stronger.

and one more for good measure...again my apologies Wink

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:38 pm

God shows the beauty through you Brook, Mudra, Rasa and Sanicle the ways you even do not know about.
    I do not have words to express the gratitude I feel to you! And all those who do not want to close the thread.

You will stay in my thoughts forever! Wish I could see smile on your face!

devakas
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 am

Wow! It's like a storm passed through in one day on this tread. I am sorry Devakas, Brook, Sinicle, Mudra and Star if my silly story triggered all this.
    One thing I can say, that people here are nice. Star, you are lucky to be among these people. Brook wouldn't spend her time and pour her heart out, if she wouldn't care.
    It was impressive Star, when you were talking peacefully by the way. It was much easier to hear you. When you shout we can't hear you.

Again the stuff that you posted it's not affecting, because hate is not attractive and doesn't have any power. It's a dead end.
    Do you know why people around here are not indifferent to you? Because they know that you are a spirit soul. By nature the soul is perfect: made of eternity, knowledge and bliss (SAT, CIT, ANANDA. Most people don't even know what the soul is. Many confuse it with the mind or feelings. The soul is not a product of this world. It is transcendental by nature. We are part and parcel of the Absolute Supreme Truth, qualitatively the same and quantitatively different.This knowledge is in all bona fide systems of religion as well as in Christianity and Islam. The unifying principle of the soul is Bhakti yoga (bhakti means devotion, yoga means connection with the Supreme). No matter how different we all look or sound that is illusion. Our true nature is very beautiful, deep underneath the layers of material coverings.
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:19 am

Thanks Brook for Deva Premal.

It's a little like a crazy house this material world. Some people sick more than others, but like Radhanath Swami said, if our mother is sick we don't hate her we concern only with disease.
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 am

Star , I don't understand what is the problem? . Wouldn't be much more simpler for you just not to come on this tread anymore?
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 am

Thanks Brook.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:10 am

In the beginning of all things, wisdom and knowledge were with the animals, for Tirawa, the One Above, did not speak directly to man. He sent certain animals to tell men that he showed himself through the beast, and that from them, and from the stars and the sun and moon should man learn.. all things tell of Tirawa. All things in the world are two. In our mind we are two -- good and evil. With our eyes we see two things -- things that are fair and things that are ugly ... We have the right hand that strikes and makes for evil, and the left hand full of kindness, near the heart. One foot may lead us to an evil way, the other foot may lead us to a good. So are all things two, all two.

- Eagle Chief (Letakots-Lesa) Pawnee

I see no end to this conflict unless one decides to move into the Heart.
    Agreements and disagreements can be seen as energy driving us close or apart .
    But the energy of Love requires neither of them . Love is space.
    See ...
    Can you feel it ... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey_0WzTxYMs&feature=player_embedded

Thanks Higherlove

The Karen

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Ayurveda art of being

Ayurveda is science of life and art of healing; where body, mind and spirit are given equal importance. This voyage of thousands of miles across India and abroad takes you on a unique poetic journey, where we encounter remarkable men of medicine or simply a villager who lives in harmony with nature. "Hope is nature's way of enabling us to survive so that we can discover nature itself."

The movie : Arrow http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6768804779334617069#

Some interesting facts about the film :

As a child growing up in Indian countryside, I had an opportunity to live Ayurveda. My family, even today, continues to believe in Ayurveda like they have done for several generations. I already know about some of the significant differences between Ayurveda and the western approach to diagnosis and treatment. However, till today I remain totally impressed by logic of Ayurveda and charmed by the power and completeness of its comprehensive understanding of life.

In last 3 years alone nearly 500 books about Ayurveda are being published in 60 different languages, in 50 countries. Coming two years will add about 500 more books, besides increase in Web sites, CD-ROMs and journals.

The film travels nearly 15,000 kilometres through landscapes of exceptional beauty and geographical variety in India, Greece and USA. For several months myself and my research team has constantly searched out people and places almost all over the world; to do total justice to this exceptional subject. To voice the story of Ayurveda through exceptional Vaidyas (Ayurvedic Doctors), patients and experts.

Some of the Vaidyas have revealed their secrets and open their home and clinics to us. Plant searching tribes took us into dark corner of jungle where a rare endangered plant still grows wild. Ancient Palm-leaf manuscripts locked away for 3 to 5 centuries were in front of us. Ancient 'Mud-Scanning' method of Diagnosis has been considered extinct and lost but our months long efforts managed to track down the last surviving place. A rarely seen lost science of Marma, vital points, and how it can kill or cure; was demonstrated on a goat for the first time revealing vital points which can paralyse.

During the 3 long years while preparing the film I, myself have been surprised to discover how scientific Ayurveda is. I personally believe that our world of today, into a new millennium, is going to need natural arts of healing like it never did ever before. Spirituality and natural balances will play a vital role in governing our happiness in near future. No single film can do justice to the vast science of Ayurveda but For me the film is just a sharing, but the sharing that inspires, naturally.

Pan, Nalin
    January 2001, Paris

http://www.ayurvedafilm.com/

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Dear Brook, I thank you from bottom of my heart for all you did. I am very touched Brook, Your energy to protect peace in the mists was thousand times read. You brought peace for all us as all of us were negativily affected from the recent misbehaviour. I feel guilty not having method to deal with a human who is not given gift to listen others. I know I could not do better. I hardly tolerated the urge not to post.
    You did it so well. You well proceeded disclosing the patterns of this behavior with many members, on many threads, other forums.
    I think the suffering and panic driven ugly laughters can only come from a human who constantly is in panic of control, man control over women, panic of control by religion, meditation, art, gods or other human being. Panic of being controled constantly or followed reminds me something in med terms.
    A human who does not know himself, what feelings actually are, cannot control his feelings but follow them so blindly, is not connected with nature is not understanding nature and nature laws. It can be very dangerous. If we allow feelings rule us, it make mind blind and mind starts create lies to go with a flow of feelings, lost of logic happens. I am 'feeling' so. It is so common. Mad
    The 'feel free' and 'feel enlightened' like other not controlled feelings as hate or angriness has dead end as Rasa said. The ‘feel energized’ by letting full emotional explosion to guide our true ‘self’ and make a goal in a life was clear to me the problem. We are part of nature and nobody can full with nature. It is always suicidal for us who we are. Is grass blade free when it is cut? We are connected, our life force is connected with the source.
    We are part of nature and our minds will be under nature law. “Nothing new under our sun”.

I thank you from my heart how you Brook protected the Vedic thread, it is not you who should be sorry for devakas, but me, devakas, who wants deeply to say sorry for your disturbance and your time you were forced to spend to finish this insanity.
    I am so sorry to spoil your weekend and I only wish you and your love one to have double pleasant peachy peaceful weekend in return. Lionhawk had to water plants alone Crying or Very sad . I feel so sorry.

Thank you for all you did. Thank you for all healing you shared. I feel that I am amongst good friends and well wishers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    The namaste picture belongs to you Brook, not me.

The Karen

devakas

Last edited by devakas on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Thank you Mercuriel for taking time to deal with the issues and removing the misunderstanding here. I appreciate!

Thank you Rasa for your input. We all got lost from time to time. Hope not so much next time... I love you

Last edited by devakas on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Lets go Mudra to your Lounge I propose a toast for Brook with all others in the mists. Very Happy

trouble maker devakas
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Devakas.....the only thing I intended here was for you to continue on with your thread. There is WISDOM in the ancient teachings....for those who choose to seek it it would have been in that you are presenting it. Thank you for your kind words..but it's not about the other concerns other than you having the allowance to continue on an express your thread in your sanctuary here of spiritual enlightenment.

Thank you for giving me the picture....but I will bring this once again on track with the first words I read from my mate Lionhawk who brought his spirit to Avalon in his first post there....and directly to my heart. So please ...I beg you to continue this thread with your inner passion.

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 12 Indian

"Greetings everyone!

A very good question was asked and there have been many different interpretations offered as to the meaning of Namaste'.

If I may indulge you with another interpretation that I learned about twenty years ago from quite the different source.

At
    that time I had no clue what it meant either. It wasn't until I met a
    walk-in. This walk-in was also more than a walk-in, as to the presence
    within this walk-in was also Angelic. This unfolded in a small time
    frame as I found myself taking another course in spirituality and this
    walk-in was my new teacher. It was also my first real experience as far
    as direct contact with an Angel.

What I learned was that the
    word Namaste' is more than a word. Spoken, yes, but softly. The word
    simply means something along the lines that you acknowledge the Devine
    presence within the person you are addressing. But it is also a
    blessing that is actually administered and the action of a slight bow
    is also required. Where the Christed energy of the one who is
    administering it actually sends this Christed energy to the one you are
    addressing in one motion.

So as the word goes, it is loosely
    misrepresented as most do not sincerely administer anything in terms of
    Christed energy to another when they speak it or write it on the
    screen. Although well intentioned from the one saying it, the power in
    the delivery is never realized and is limited in it's effective
    potential.

This is a powerful blessing when it is administered
    correctly. It is also performed in seconds and once you are proficient
    enough, you don't even have to verbally say it. Which is actually the
    preferred method where the one administering it is coming from the
    position of an unconditional heart and isn't seeking any recognition
    for saying it. That is what makes it a powerful blessing. This blessing
    is also designed in terms of energy to heal the one receiving it.

Also
    let me add that when you practice this blessing, you are also expanding
    the connection to the Creator. If you can imagine that connection as in
    bandwidth, you will increase this bandwidth by exercising it. This is
    about increasing the flow of energy and bringing Heaven to Earth in a
    matter of speaking. It will also help you in terms of enlightenment.
    The best part is that it is free. Also, it is an action of
    Unconditional Love.

I do hope that helps. In all of my travels
    since I learned all this, I have not yet seen this teaching of this
    word in the way it was taught to me. But I am more than happy to share
    that lesson with you. With that I also bid all of you here in this
    thread a Namaste'. ~ Lionhawk 9/25/09

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 pm

On most occasions, I would have just blew this whole thing off. But you know what, sometimes you just have to make a stand. I admit I kept out of this one. But it was a trying weekend as Brook and I are connected as one. So it was kind of a strain. Brook was so focused on making this happen because she was also sick and tired of it. This isn't the first time as we have dealt with others who have similar issues. More specifically an agenda of sorts. Always ending up being a selfish one no matter how you slice it.

We have learned some valuable lessons and we no longer try to reach out like we once did. People will turn on you when you least expect them. I always have to ask or weigh out what is important as far as this spiritual stuff or engaging with someone who is a control freak.

We now stand in a different place. We only want to share what our path has been about, only so others can see that they have a path that is also very adventurous. Everyone has to sort that out for themselves, and there are that many of ways to that. There is no "one" way to get there.

At the same time, because of these control freaks, we haven't divulged the whole story. Simply because they can't keep up with the little details. What is important for us is that we know what we have gone through and that is all that matters as far as us doing what we do.

So without further banter from me, keep doing what you are doing Ms. D. It is an excellent thread and I don't know why someone would want to screw the beauty of it up.

Also one thing I want to point out for the record.... The misconception that everything ever painted was about worshiping some entity is totally off based. Or every thing that looks like a cult is doing the same thing. That just shows me some folks didn't dig enough in their attempts to research it out. Also keep in mind that many of the paintings we see were also part of a sinister plan to cover up an agenda that could have very well have been positive in nature. The one thing that hasn't change down through the years is the propaganda created to hide the true history and to also distort the facts, thusly discrediting personages in prominent positions. That is one of the oldest cards in the book. The discrediting card.

Anyways, I am rambling now. I am glad this thread has been put back on it rightful course. cheers

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 pm