tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Mercuriel
malletzky
hobbit
7 posters

TIME

hobbit
    hobbit

TIME Empty TIME

Post  hobbit Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 am

TIME
    This is all in My Hobbit opinion..IMHO.

Time is the creative force of universe, it's consequences are all there is, in many dimensions.
    Time flows, and it does so in a scalar manner due to an inbuilt geometry that is of the universal substance of universe.
    So there are two aspects to consider.

1, a static base substance that has a geometric configuration that produces pathways at all scale that have fibonacci and golden ratio faces.
    This fixed substance allows all dimensions to exist in the same location, but upon different geometry of faces.
    I will try to find the correct geometry links to illustrate the basics of this, it leads to perfectly packed substance that is omni present , hence none visable, or detectable.

Time that flows as a counter rotating spin force.
    And it starts and finish's at a central source point where it loops through in a continuum...Alpha and Omega.

The geometry in the base substance allows this to then occur at all scale in a similer fashion.
    A result of this is YOU.
    YOU are self similer to the universe, and YOUR alpha and Omega heart centre point is the centre of Your universe.
    http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/126/134anuqa.html
    That link is to introduce ANU, that is how time flows , and reverses spin in the heart centre to chase itself in a universal scalar dance.
    YOU therefore are a time machine, every cell that composes You is it's own time machine, and they all combine relative to certain encoded information to compose YOU.
    Your time field contains the unique encoding for You to remember how You are composed.
    The Earth is the same, the sun the same, the galaxy the same....to infinity.
    I will give links to try and visualise how time spins in both rotations.

As everything in creation is composed of this dual spin of time, all such time fields interact and interfere with all other time fields.
    Many so called forces are actually consequences of time, they include ..gravity/electricity/heat/light, and most importantly...life.

TIME is what enables all to be, or not to be.
    But to be , or not to be requires time flowing in both directions at once, otherwise there will be no-thing, not nothing.

The amount of time anything is surrounded by determines the geometry it is capable of spinning about in, and thus what dimensions of geometry can be locally attained.
    With ourselves this is where meditation comes in to enable a larger diameter of time to buildup, thus different geometry about your heart centre is available , and We actually exist in different dimensions in the self same location all at once, but have forgotten how to switch in that geometry, to TRIP about in that geometry, it's similer to train points where YOUR time field can switch onto different trackways, which D.M.T allows IMHO.

Because time is scalar in this spiral fashion, there are switching points along the dual whorl pathways that enable different geometry to be encountered, and as I write this we are approaching the spring equinox, a switch point where time flows alter and thus allow more balanced flows of dual spin time to enable lots of further accumulations of life. all living entities respond accordingly.
    The equinox is a scalar event we know that occurs in a cycle of time We call a year relative to Earth, but this is also happening in scalar fashion in much larger so called years, and We exist in a rather uniques such switching TIME.

I am reporting as I detect via my dowsing, so I am reporting from a strange place that trips across dimensions if You can find the geometry switching points as well as I can, I am not reporting from animal ego, I do not require proof soley in the 3D realmn of where ego reigns, but will try to provide clues in that realmn we all are somewhat entrapped within, time, the life force has no such bounderies, but will remain fixed in whatever circulation unless enabled to switch out.

We are viewing universe from within the time field of the planet, and are switching with the planet in it's here and now moment, the planet is not seperate in any way, it is SWITCHING along the pathway of it's time field, which is within the sun's time field, which is within the galaxies time field, which makes talking about time very very difficult as it's so heavily entwined in so many further time fields, so I try to keep to K.I.S.S
    A tree providedes a great visual clue to how time operates , it fix's itself at the surface and uses the available circulating time flows around the planets surface area to expand it's every cell to be the tree it is encoded from it's seed to be, it compresses these dual time flows into the geometry of the base substance to be in 3D the tree, and it shows how it reponds at the equinox switching times really well at our scale that we can detect.
    It also demonstrates clearly that gravity does not exist as a force, but as a consequence of how the time flows are circulating and thus causing a vector into the heart centre, and how that point can be re-positioned to thus create so called gravity locally to another zone , rather than the normally dominant earths heart centre.
    The clouds also demonstrate what is at play as the elements are attracted to different time layers and create clouds and rain.
    The tree though demonstrates this in it's fixed position best, if like me You can attune to the trees time field, and thus see what it is doing right in front of Your nose.
    The tree litteraly reverses the dual spin flows about itself as it sends it's heart centre point above it's physical self , and thus the water falls towards the outer area of this time field.
    It reverts to a heart centre point below surface at the autumn equinox switch point, then the water falls back towards where it is attracted to avoid freezing and cracking up the tree structuire.
    The water is composed of zillions of unique time fields, they all are attracted in a sort of polarity sense by the dominant time field they are within.
    The moons time field demonstates this as it interferes with the earths time field, and thus the tides, it is not a none existant gravity doing this, that is 3D ego assumption.
    Teatime.
    Hobbit
    malletzky
    malletzky

TIME Empty Re: TIME

Post  malletzky Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:12 am

Hobbit, very interesting. I never took my time to consider the things about our reality as you presented them. I have to re-read your post few more times... scratch Big Grin 2 and I'm sure I'll get the meaning afterall...

Thanks for sharing.

much respect
    Mall...
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:23 am

malletzky wrote:Hobbit, very interesting. I never took my time to consider the things about our reality as you presented them. I have to re-read your post few more times... scratch Big Grin 2 and I'm sure I'll get the meaning afterall...

Thanks for sharing.

much respect
    Mall...

Thank You, here's a link about geometry, try to imagine that geometry in all of universe, thus all points are in instant contact with all others, as the base substance is this perfectly packed geometric STUFF.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzI8imuqK9g

I have had strange conversations with????, about all of this.
    I think it's myself, and that's what ET is.
    hobbit
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:42 pm

If You watched the video about geometry You will have seen reference to dimensions, and transmutation.
    To try and comprehend about all of this it needs one to somewhat get Your head into geometry, and if I can anyone can.
    I have the ultimate advantage though, I can access the geometry via dowsing with seemingly the same ability as sight or smell etc, thus I can plot and draw, and position Myself in that geometry, and thats where our linear thinking about TIME goes into alternate dimensions.
    You have to do what Alice did, and step through the looking glass, then You can comprehend whats on the other side of a mirror face, and step into 4D.

Because I can position myself in this geometry, I have entered into 4D, and all of what You consider a solid reality goes , and that's when Your real self has little chats with the You who controls the 3d vehicle for 3D existance, which is really bizzare.

This though shows You that nothing actually exists in the solid seperate manner that our dominant senses convince us they do.
    Those senses are survival senses in the dimension We are locked into.
    This also shows how all elements are geometry based , and are actually time compressed out of 4D into the unique local compression of time that they are.
    The nuclear substance is not of the normalised time local to the surface area of this planet, if We re-learn't how to focus beams of either spin of time again, then We could alter the time basis of the plutonium and uranium to normalise it to now.
    Then it would be harmless, instantly.

TIME is so controllable, and other words such as resonance and frequencies come into play, but it is all actually about the flow of TIME.
    The nuclear reactions are releasing time, this causes heat, that heat is used to make asteam from the cooling water to drive turbines that drive the generators that compress time that they call electricity.
    This is lunacy.
    We simply can go to source, as tesla would have done.
    Those who owned the copper mines had other agendas of forcing time into copper wires, hence this lunatic system now causing such terrible death.

To ever operate with TIME needs first that We recognise that time exists, and how it operateds in the geometry of universe, then time can be harnessed, and it will do so willingly, and it's nature is IMPLOSION, not explosive, as We are stupidly doing.
    I would recommend Viktor schauberger to everyone, the water wizard who knew all about implosion and spiral nature.
    He realised that gravity didn't exist when observing how water reacted , especially in relation to the moon, He saw pebbles raise to the surface, then slowly descend again, and he watched how the water would bubble up out of wells at the same time.

All of this is TIME related, and it is a higher secret than any stupid nuclear.

TIME is the ultimate reason for all wars, those who can control time cannot be defeated, they will be in front of any action anyone undertakes.
    And all wars are about geometry, it's location, location, location.
    Persopolis was the gateway to ALL nations, and all means all.

TIME and it's secrets have therefore been kept secret above all else, but there comes a time when it's time to know about time, and here We are.

Every element can be transmuted to gold, and the secret is how the time circulates in the material, and time operates between dimensions, as do YOU, remember I hinted at YOU been a time machine, Your dreams are in 4D, and the aborigonals know all about dreamtime, the operative word been TIME.
    Teatime again
    hobbit
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:49 pm

I should tell You Hobbit that at times and usually after a Tone of Harmonic in either My Left or Right Ear - I actually see the Geometry as It pushes through into this Dimension...

That said - I know the Tune You're playing so to speak...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Mercuriel wrote:I should tell You Hobbit that at times and usually after a Tone of Harmonic in either My Left or Right Ear - I actually see the Geometry as It pushes through into this Dimension...

That said - I know the Tune You're playing so to speak...

Musical

It's not the geometry , that is fixed and more solid than diamond by many times.
    revelations 21;18 I think tells of this in it's own semi religious manner, about He that see's the house of god will see a crystal as clear as glass, and it will have layers of gems below it.
    it also tells of measurement and been able to measure it with a rod.

The frequencies We hear presently have been altered away from how nature operates( just intonation and true intonation)
    You are probably hitting solfeggio frequencies that then resonate through You and allow time to circulate at the correct geometric pathways it should do to allow You to attain raised senses etc.

This flowing of time has been called the aether through the ages, and the mickleson/morley attempts to find a drift rate of this actually shows the solid nature of the base substance it operates in, but because it's as clear as glass nobody has ever considered it is there, and that everything in creation is the unique compressions of time( sound) that locally circulate in the geometry that is scalar , and thus repeats at all scale in universe.

All of these descriptive words of light/sound/frequency/resonance etc etc, are all consequences of TIME.
    The megalithic sites were built to interact with time, to communicate across time, and the geometry within this substance means that there is virtually no time, instant communication and travel within the geometry.
    Light does not travel, it occurs in the field we think of as a light beam.
    light does not travel from the sun, it is the time field in circulation about the sun that meets the time field about the planet and where these two convex fields meet light occurs, and heat is generated , the geometry or angles of geometry as they meet determines the light and heat.
    Your shadow is less light as You physical collection of time fields create a resistance to both of these opposing fields.
    The suns time field is enormous and thus dominant, the illusion is of light travelling in straight lines, our thinking is flawed due to our limited senses.

I would highly recommend this site, and when reading the word aether, think of time, and time flowing in all directions at once in torroidal fashion.
    http://www.16pi2.com/joomla/aetherphysics/aetheranimation.html
    Hobbit
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 pm

True but then understand also that I was not talking about that as Origins. Only that I DO see the Geometric Function in this Dimension at times. Sorry to say but I do...

If We are talking Origins then of course You now Sound is the Prime Creator. Pure Harmonic presently at Om but I do believe an Uptick is Incoming or perhaps already here. The Bow Wave is for sure...

-//-

"In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God..."

Now while I dislike using Dogmatic Scripture - It does present how this was vieled by the Council of Nicea - Taught to Intiates as to meaning - And then taught through Outer Doctrine to Us as the Masses. Therefore I use It here for the following analogy.

To have uttered a Word - One must use Sound and so before the Word is uttered - Sound issues Forth...

Prime Creator issued Forth Sound (That was the Word - Pure Sound) and It has been Creation through that Originating Harmonic ever since...

We will of course go off on Tangents in this discussion as It filters down into Matter at varying Densities and Vibratory States but I DO see where We're coming from...

Wink

hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:37 am

Mercuriel,
    I don't doubt You at all with seeing the geometric functioning, it is how it operates that I am suggesting is in a geometric fixed substance.

In this substance Yes sound flows, and it does so in all directions at once which because of the geometry available at all scale then locally collects and compounds into mass and matter.
    The matter has independant local time fields that enable those time fields a kind of independance to locally switch, which has been called movement.

Nothing is independant at all, as all in creation are operating within the confines of a base geometric substance that enables dimensions in the self same local.
    Movement is time related, My fingers typing this are been sent in different time directions within My overall time field which then allows local repositioning within itself to achieve what We call movement.
    This is all holographic as such , and is not of anything seperate, all is ONE.

I have a dear friend who can also see what I detect , and describes lines of colour whirling about herself, She can remote view with great clarity, and remeber past lives.
    The information is in the time flowing, all of time exists at once, but it takes close control of the direction of the opposing flows to divert the opposite flow to then contact anywhere along those flows.
    I have watched other times, and I first did it totally without knowing what I was doing, I was positioned in the geometry at a sort of mainframe multiple crossing point on what is known here in England as the belinus line, a main death route across the middle of england crosses this at ninty degrees right on the spot I was stood, I had to backtrack to puzzle out exactly where I was stood afterwards.
    Control of our personal time field is definately possible, and as I can do it, it gives Me a very different view of time, I struggle to go forward as yet as that will take even more control, and the compression zone We are rapidly descending into is mighty powerfull.
    The visualitation of the geometry of other dimensions within the same geometry that supports this 3D reality is when You begin to better comprehend how time is flowing without been visual to our senses which are formed in 3D, all our instruments and devices are 3D, they have no means of testing for other dimensions, no matter how fabulous they think their devices are, We as living 4D beings can detect and operate across these dimensions.
    A really good insight into the geometry is given by zome tools, theirs a video I will give called 2,3,5 infinity showing this with the 3d models then by way of soap solutions and lighting showing the other dimensions within the same space.

I am very driven to puzzle out the method universe operates to, I have extensive training in past employment and mechanical systems of all sorts , and servicing them, once I know how a system operates ,I can rapidly fathonm it all out.

I am reporting from what I find personally, then I seek comparisons that give a better insight into a system of pure majesty, and it is nothing like the accepted view of the new religion called sciences.
    The whole system is alive, and where low down the grade as such, except that We are also high up the grades also because we are masters of time, and as such watch over our selves with care.
    hobbit
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:44 am

hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:58 am

This current blog on thunderbolts is very relevant to talk about time, as imho it shows a surge of time in an emit stage from the planet.
    the lightening track is within the geometry available, then a pathway of local least resistance is followed.
    Volcanos are not how we have been TOLD and indoctrinated about.
    http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/00current.htm
    Hobbit
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:51 am

Early on in My Geometric Visions - I saw the 3rd Dimensional 4 and the 4th Dimensiional 4.

I then drew and represented them to others so as to show the Potential for at least 12 Dimensions in 4th Dimensional Space...

Then it went further into 3rd and 4th Dimensional 5s - Dodecahedrons - Buckyballs - etc. but You know this Yourself about Your own understandings once the Unzip commences...

Blink

61 Dimensions = 6 + 1 = 7 = Prime Creator's Number. 60 is the Honorific Number of Names of the Sumerian God Anu = It makes sense They would give Him a value of 60 too if the Divine Number was 7 which It is. Many things to think about here Hobbit - Many Dots to think on...

Good Video. TY for Posting It...

Wink

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Shocked Well, before I ask my question, thank you for your thread. Definitely beyond my comprehension at the moment, yet somehow, someway, I get it. That "immortal" part of us that under stands everything, just a matter of reconnecting to that level, frequency, or dimension.

My question is this. Lately, I have been suddenly feeling tired at random moment during the day, and at the same time, sometimes feeling like, something is going to happen. I then lay down and rest or even nap for a while. I usually don't do this. Once resting, or napping, it is like an adjustment, a tuning in to something, or an alteration. So I am wondering, that perhaps instead of sensing, something is going to happen, I am actually, sensing, and tuning in to a time shift, and or other dimension of time, or how ever it is you word (since you do that so well). The last time it happened was today, March 20th, between 11am and 12pm CST.

Any thoughts dear Hobbit?

Sleep
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 pm

immortalisdolor wrote:Shocked Well, before I ask my question, thank you for your thread. Definitely beyond my comprehension at the moment, yet somehow, someway, I get it. That "immortal" part of us that under stands everything, just a matter of reconnecting to that level, frequency, or dimension.

My question is this. Lately, I have been suddenly feeling tired at random moment during the day, and at the same time, sometimes feeling like, something is going to happen. I then lay down and rest or even nap for a while. I usually don't do this. Once resting, or napping, it is like an adjustment, a tuning in to something, or an alteration. So I am wondering, that perhaps instead of sensing, something is going to happen, I am actually, sensing, and tuning in to a time shift, and or other dimension of time, or how ever it is you word (since you do that so well). The last time it happened was today, March 20th, between 11am and 12pm CST.

Any thoughts dear Hobbit?

Sleep

Same here, thats why I left the thread alone, I keep nodding off.

If You can try and visualise a spiral whorlpool, and that time is compressing ever faster as it nears the central vortex point.
    As this happens there will be ever more rapid switchs.
    I can follow this into detectable vortex points, and what occurs is litterally switching from one line to the next, and always onto the line with less resistance to the flow that is heading into that vortex centre.

The spirals vary relative to the geometry of any given spot, but a fibonacci spiral is the best visualisation of this event.
    It isn't an end when the centre point is reached, but where a reversal occurs, and then a spiral back out pathway is followed, it's akin to breathing in/out.

I have dowsed and plotted out countless such points until I nearly collapsed, it's like I have been hurried along to learn what is there in this none visable realmn.

At all times I know it is not about writing a book , or feeling superior in any way, it's about information, and sharing it as fast as possible, otherwise most people won't have a clue what is happening.

I consider We have all come here to experience the most wacky and dangerous event that only occurs in vast scale of time.

Expect the unexpected, the oddest of occurances to happen faster and faster, and just keep tuned into Your heart and eternal self the Egyptians called BA, You have experienced this before.
    hobbit
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 pm

The Upwards Spiral

Arrow http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7159959880810159488#

:heart2:

Love Always
    mudra
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm

mudra wrote:The Upwards Spiral

Arrow http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7159959880810159488#

:heart2:

Love Always
    mudra

Thank You, a wonderfull lesson in communicating how creation operates.
    I am trying to describe that which is before the physical, but interacts with, and everything spirals.
    hobbit
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 pm

hobbit wrote:

I am trying to describe that which is before the physical, but interacts with, and everything spirals.
    hobbit

I appreciate you doing so hobbit .

Do you find the following article in resonance with what you See ?

TIME Torsionanimated

Quantum Consciousness - the nature of Time

http://www.welcomethelight.com/2010/10/metatron-quantum-consciousness-the-nature-of-time/

Love from me
    mudra
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:53 am

Mudra,
    The graphics show how every time field is operating in a simple form.
    In the writings in Your link, gravity and light are used as descriptive words, as that is what is known in current thinking.

What is missing is the platform, the plumbing.

The platform is a crystal of universe, and it has measure, the pathways in the graphic are of never ending nature, but they are present in all orientations at once , which makes them and the crystal invisable to 3D reality that exists within the crystal and it's pathways.
    TIME self organises into local fields as per the graphic at all scale, way smaller than atoms, how those fields then compound determines the elements they are in 3D.
    Geometry determines how they compound, and descriptive words such as sound and frequencies and magnetic fields can be employed to locally manipulate the consequences and transmute matter.
    An example would be a crucible where one substance is placed in it, then resonance is introduced to the crucible ( singing bowl)
    And lead turns to gold.

Gold is the nearest crystaline structure in 3D as the base substance of universe, and therefore a perfect conducter of time.
    I would dearly love some gold dowsing rods, as the Egyptians had, but my carbon fibre ones are pretty good.

The Earth is a huge collection of time fields and it exists within a sea of larger time fields, the Earth is presently within an area of a huge time field right into the vortex point, the earths time field is therefore been buffetted and manipulated, and the earth is not in isolation in linear terms, all time exists at once as flows, the Earth isn't actually moving....TIME is flowing as switching the consequences we think of as a seperate solid globe continuously.

Thousands of time what we call a second nothing exists, My fingers as I type are travelling about in time and re-locating as per commands been entered in TIME.
    My fingers are not seperate, they are positions of local collections of zillions of time fields that are all within My overall time field, and they are empowered and enabled to re-locate as per command within that time field, and My overall time field has the encoded memory of how I am composed.
    We produce what is called gravity and light and have our own time field that is encoded to run down.
    We are vessels that our eternal selves utilise to experience 3D, it's where physical exists in a TIMED system.
    hobbit
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 am

I know this is a long video Hobbit, but while watching it, I thought of your words and felt as if this video is a "Primer" or "Introduction" to the words of Hobbit. And of course wondered what you thought of it. It seems to help take that first step of separating from the two and three dimensional worlds, necessary to beginning comprehending any others, even if the video is too scientific, but perhaps not. Perhaps science is just a little behind Hobbit(they should really give you a high paying job). I think there is some similarities here though, correct me if I am off track. Kind of like quieting the mind before expanding consciousness. scratch Blink

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5OFThORmR-s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Immortalisdolor,
    Thank You for the link, but I had to leave it half way through as I can't take the indoctrination of assumptions presented as facts.

It set off with the ASSUMPTION that the planet was built from loose rocks.
    That the DRAG from the moons gravity is altering the planets spin.
    That there are RAYS from the sun.
    That "WE KNOW" the earth goes around the sun.
    Suns energy?????
    BIG BANG garbage.
    Gravity crush's stars to be nuclear reactors.

I couldn't take anymore, sorry.

Mass doesn't exist as a seperate substance, it forms by the flows of time compressing, then switchs along with the flows of spiral time, and meteors etc are mass that is forming in the associated time fields that the earth is been created in.
    The moon doesn't have gravity as gravity doesn't exist, there are consequences of time field interactions we call gravity, and it is a net implosion into planets and moons, and a reverse of this at stars.
    Stars are emmitters of compressed time, there will be a tipping point in geometry where planets reverse to emit the previously imploded time.
    The invented BIG BANG is to try and justify the assumptions of the new religion called science, it's absolute garbage, as big as the apple hitting newtons head.
    And as for gravity crushing matter etc etc etc, enough.
    Hobbit
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

TIME Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Cool I was pondering this after my last energy experience.

Dolores Cannon's idea and Few links. I think Its very possible just to put it together more..
    Really though even if you could I would rather try to go up to the 5th dimension where negative and evil stuff cant be no longer. If I was to travel. I like to think it be same thing just more advanced In my opinion.

http://www.time-travelers.org/

http://stevebeckow.com/2010/06/get-off-the-grid-not-a-credible-message/

hobbit
    hobbit

TIME Empty geometry

Post  hobbit Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:17 am

Geometry is how 3D creation occurs where time compresses in the geometry.
    The time is in 4D, which is in the self same location as where 3d is, but that is difficult to imagine as Your dominant senses only sense 3D

The geometry is of universe, not of these earth grids that are shown everywhere...universe.
    The geometry can be shown in isolation to show how the spheroids are created, and it is spheroids not globes.
    When I talk of lines, that is how I detect them at My scale, via the palms of my hands, but by lots of checking etc etc i can deduce they are more akin to sheets that come from the edge of universe , and they are like this because of the substance that is omni present as universe which has a geometric base of perfectly packed design that enables the pathways for these lines to follow, and a laser like beam travels along those paths.

If You can imagine that along these lines a magnetic field type effect occurs relative to the beams direction, and that as the beams strength increases so does the magnetic field, well then this acts as a carrier rail for time to flow upon.

Then the geometry comes in as to how these lines are arranged , and that mirrors the fine structiure in the omni present substance that fills universe.

The structure of this substance has fibonacci sequencing within it, thus the measurements involved mirror fibonacci in all directions and scales.

TIME is therefore easily controlled by playing the lasers strengths along specific pathways, and the lasers strength and content is locally manipulateable.

Phase conjugation is also there , which simply put means the lasers are going in opposite directions at the same time.

If You take Yourself in isolation, YOU are a time field, and the dominant time field You are immersed in , is the planets time field, that carries on out in scale until the whole universe is the dominant field.
    If therefore the earths time field is altered, so is yours, and information is in the time flows, You will therefore remember or forget things, You will forget because there will be no information available, and this is what is occuring with dimentia and alziehmers, and that sure is increasing.

I may be able to offere a glimpse of the 13/20 timing been talked of, as thats where many churchs are plonked.
    The arc of the covenant comes in here also, as its measure will match fibonacci of 55inch by 34 inch by 34 inch, and remember in the bible arrons rod was kept in there which was cut whilst in bud.
    I find 13 leylines composed of nine individual lasers that cross 20 leylines composed of nine individual lasers where a church is plonked.
    The result is that in one direction gaps at 55 inch are created whilst in the other direction which is at ninty degrees gaps of 34 inchs are created( these measurements are not exactly to the feet and inchs measure You know, but thats a story on it's own)
    By a further series of multi orientated further leylines crossing this rectangle grid a certain section of the rectangles are bisected in fibonacci sequence to thus provide a spiral pathay in the rectangle for a fibonacci spiral to occur, and they are produced in opposite direction in adjoing rectangles, hence.....

The fleur de lise.

The result of this is that the church main body covers these rectangles where the fleur de lise occurs, and the pews are not positioned by chance.

This is where creation and dissolvement occurs in and out of 3D

They have called these places gods house.

TIME.
    Hobbit
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:11 am

This report is about TIME.
    TIME is electricity.
    TIME is energy.
    TIME is life.
    http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=1589

FEW LISTENED.

hobbit
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

TIME Empty ONE Ring To Heal Them ALL

Post  SiriArc Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:21 am

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2139

During '86, I was listening to a tape and heard the following statement: "One of the Secrets of Spirituality is that the Tree of Life is drawn upside-down with it's Mirror Image Above and Below".......

I stopped the tape and decided to draw this - rather than trying to draw trees, I let a equilateral triangle represent a tree - so the base would point up and the apex down....... So draw three vertical triangles: the middle is the Tree of Life so it's drawn upside-down: apex pointing up, base pointing down (i.e. the NOTCHING triangle/cone) The bottom triangle touches base to base, the top triangle touches apex to apex - these are the Mirror Images.

Over the ensuing years, for me, this came to represent:

The Apex of the bottom triangle is a White Hole, “exploding" (in this Set) into the Exploration / Experience of Polarity / Duality:
    1 Became 3 Became 7 Became Many
    As WE Explored Both the (-) and the (+) in a

Spiraling,

Diverging way.

The base, shared by the bottom and middle triangles represents the Limit of Exploration and the Event Horizon of a Black Hole - Having gained the Wisdom and In-Sight, WE Exercise OUR Free Will and step ACROSS into the middle triangle and start

Spiraling

in the opposite direction,

Converging toward the Apex - The Singularity / Eschaton:
    Many Became 7 Became 3 Became 1

The CAPSTONE of this Apex is Where / What WE are NOW.

The top triangle touches the middle one Apex to Apex and represents another White Hole - EMERGENCE from the COCOON into a VIRGIN FUTURE.......

http://nobledreams.earhissingtinnitus.com/viewtopic.php?pid=15704#p15704

Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

Time Has Come Today
    Young Hearts [WILL Have Their] Way
    Can't put it off another day
    I don't care what [parasites] say
    They say we don't listen anyway
    Time has come today

Oh
    The rules [of the fools] have Changed Today
    I have [My True] Place to stay
    I'm thinking about the Sub[terfuge Of OUR]Way
    My Love [W]as flown away [NOW Returned Upon This Day]
    My tears have come and gone
    Oh my Lord, I have to Roam [FREE]
    I have [had] no home
    I have [had] no home [NOW THIS IS(IS) OUR HOME]

Now the time has come
    There's no place [for the scum] to run
    I might get burned up by [My INNER] Sun
    But I had [what distortion called] my fun
    I've been ["]loved["] [by lies] and put aside
    I've been crushed by the tumbling tide
    And

My Soul has been Psychedelicized

Now the time has come
    There are things to realize
    Time has come today
    Time has come today

Oh
    Now the time has come
    There's no place [for it] to run
    I might get burned up by [My INNER] Sun
    But [WE Are About To Have OUR] Fun
    I've been loved and put aside
    I've been crushed by tumbling tide
    And

My Soul has been Psychedelicized

Now The Time Has Come

There Are Things To Realize

Time has come today

Time Has Come Today
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:12 am

SiriArc,
    Excellent visualization, thank You.
    I think it's called the Djed that the Egyptians show.
    Time is locally able to be interacted with, We are time machines.
    We can also uplift this capability by utilising devices acting and reacting exactly in this manner.
    I would recommend Dr TT Brown.
    His daughter Linda is about to publish a book, it will be illuminating.

He utilised ultra high voltages, but basically electricity is compressed time, so there's other methods.
    The time We are experiencing is compressing into Your triangle point, a re-birth will occur as We pass through this, and danger and pain awaits.
    But new life also awaits , and will be wonderfull.
    hobbit
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

TIME Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:28 am

I had read all 56 pages of the time travel articles. Dang interesting point of view. took a wile but thought was worth my time I do think a bit differently going to try it out and see what happens.

I love you

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:03 am