tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
mudra
MargueriteBee
6 posters

A Golden Light Behind Me

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

A Golden Light Behind Me Empty A Golden Light Behind Me

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:09 pm

It happens every so often that a golden light reflects in stuff around me, including the inside of my glasses. It can shine pretty good but when I turn around it is gone and nothing there. Any ideas what this could be? It can be any time of day.
    mudra
    mudra

A Golden Light Behind Me Empty Re: A Golden Light Behind Me

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:05 pm

I am seeing this golden light too marguerite in the form of little sparks all around me that glow in the dark .
    In Castaneda's book Don Juan says our energy bodies are like glowing eggs. I believe that what you see may be related to this .

Love from me
    mudra
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 pm

I need to read Casaneda's books again. Yes, I am also seeing sparkles amongst the trees and orbs.

I think this can either be a magical time or a fear time. Time to choose.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 pm

I'd be Jumping over It - Sparks and or Electrical Charges coming out of Me - Are You kidding lets trade OK ?

Heres what I have going on occasionally...

- Take a piece of White Paper and cut out a Chevon of about 3 Inches and slip on Its side with the point right. This gives You a stencil of a sort that describes well what I am seeing. Now when looking through this Chevron You've cut - You can see the remainder of the room behind the piece of Paper but the rest of Your Vision is now occluded by the White piece of Paper.

- Invert this now with the Chevron being the White space in Your Vision and the rest of Your Vision being Normal.

- This is the final tune to the Impression so remove the White from the Chevron now and in that shape - Insert in a type of marquee scroll effect from the top corner around the Chevron and down to the bottom Corner - the following ;

> Colors in Bands I cannot describe and have never seen on Earth / Terra.
    > Quantum Mechanics and Complex Math Formulas in endless lines of Numbers.
    > Sacred Geometry.
    > Infreqent Visions of Places and Faces.

When I close one Eye It is still there in My Vision and then when I close the other Eye It is still in My Vision. Even when I close both Eyes Its still there. Then the Light show really begins let Me tell Ya...

This has been happening to Me for about two years now and I picked up the ability to see Auras about the same time. It began on a Mountain in Banff, Alberta, Canada.

It usually follows a high pitched Tone - Click - Whir or Buzz in either Ear or both and I can count on It beginning anywhere from twenty minutes to about two hours from that. Oh yeah - Eyes are changing color too (Dark Brown to Light Brown but more of a Gold if You know what I mean) and Physiological Mutations / Upgrades are being noted.

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 pm

I see similar sparkles from time to time, but not the glow, may not be the same however here is the best description on what I see.

I have them at day or night, but it will usually happen during or around sunlight. Sometimes if I stop and focus, I can see them, but usually it is random, and the "what was I just thinking about? what was I just feeling?" questions comes to mind, wondering how I was able to see it again, and oddly, I can't remember.

They look as if they are alive and move around both fast and slow. There is white light in the centre with another glow around them. The shape is tear drop like, or sperm shape(sorry, best description though). I can follow them for a while, and notice that they are everywhere. Once I start thinking again, and going about my business they slowly fade. And other times have stuck around for a little while.

Light, spirits, souls, ghost, my own aura? Either way, I would love to replace the ringing in my ears with that sight 24/7. Hope this sparks some food for thought....
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:26 am

MargueriteBee wrote:It happens every so often that a golden light reflects in stuff around me, including the inside of my glasses. It can shine pretty good but when I turn around it is gone and nothing there. Any ideas what this could be? It can be any time of day.

Its you!

If you are patient and can play with your eye-focus, have a look in a mirror in a dimly but evenly lit, room.

Look round your head - defocus your eyes a bit and look again.

Breath deeply (I find this enhances the energy effect - when exhaling)

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 am

MargueriteBee: The golden light sparkles were apparent to me in a very slow fashion. First, sparks. Then orbs. Then, the wave that defies description. Interestingly, the wave came during a hatha yoga session. Perhaps you are being slowly introduced to a mystical experience. Once you have it, you will know, as it will be the most memorable experience of all. Relax and let the flow happen when it is supposed to do so. Please let us know your progress. Linda

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:46 am