tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Jenetta
romina
burgundia
ClearWater
malletzky
TRANCOSO
anomalous cowherd
writeforchange
12 posters

Kind thoughts and Invitation

writeforchange
    writeforchange

Kind thoughts and Invitation Empty Kind thoughts and Invitation

Post  writeforchange Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:07 am

Hello, Everyone:

I would like to thank all of you who came and gave kind thoughts and invited me here. I read all of the thread of PA2. That is how I function--not impulsively but trying to understand.

I was kicked in the face by a horse and awoke in the ER with no memory. It took quite a while for me to rehabbed. I am probably back to at least 80% of what I was. I was 58 at the time, and considered not worth rehabbing. So I consider this a small miracle and a lot contributed by the internet in teaching me neural brain plasticity etc.

So you can see how dangerous I am to Richard who if he gets his way will ban me.LOL

Much of what I read here confirms what I have been told that this is essentially the third time this has happened. Let us hope the third time is the charm.

I will come here and read. It takes me a while to understand new things and how this site works. When I first start I feel very lost. So everything from me will be very basic.

Right now I don't know much about your site.

I am committed to seeing if I can help in healing Avalon. My reason for that is that I have asked myself deeply why both Kerry and Richard bothered me so. And I finally came to the conclusion that I find them both abrasive in the sense of the ugly American.

I am an army brat and was raced in many places during the occupation after WWII. I have been deeply imprinted by interacting with the ordinary people of which I am one in another culture. Even when I was a child, I was greatly moved by a little Japanese girl who was willing to share her orange with me when I could see she had almost nothing.

Both Richard and Kerry epitomizes to me the exceptionalism Americans hold that give them the right to Drill Down Now. To me Bill and Avalon represent a beginning of trying to build an international intent and connection. It is not an American site. Older cultures living side by side have had to learn politeness and social ritual to let understanding unfold. I see none of that in the Kerry/Richard dynamics that is so heavily displayed.

Celine has major issues she needs to deal with. She talks a lot about a mother and a father who was a hospital administrator and a nurse. Highly educated and professional, from that experience she decided not to get an education and to be a stay at home mom. She married a man about as opposite from her father as she could get. It does not take a PhD to look at this.

I am strongly attracting strong women. It is our consensus that rather conscious or other wise by her behavior Celine does not want any other woman to develop a voice at Avalon. That time has passed. My commitment is to stay there and try and manifest the Divine Feminine now to the best of my ability.

For the record, my sun sign, moon sign, rising sign, mars, and venus are all Aries. If there is such as thing as Cardinal Fire I am it. I do not manifest in warrior mode. I am the strong and enduring Sophia.

If there is such a thing as attracting what is needed than that is how I got there and here.

I feel that this is deserving of a good explanation. If I get totally banned I may wind up here. But I do want to try and work this out. I have been there only a month and it feels like a year.

After I first posted it felt like a ton of PMs saying you are a nasty person who do you think you are. By noon, it was 50 -50 and by 3 PM the tide had turned. I am open to all your advice, and I will share how I see this working out.

So you know I actually got asked to do a radio interview and I said no. That is because I don't speak as well as I write and under stress which an interview would be--it would be worse. I am not sure what the real issues are and who is pulling what strings but I do hold my intentions to the universe to do the right thing, in the right way, in the right time, for all the right reasons.

I ask you help in accomplishing that. My deep appreciation for your concern and care for Avalon also.

Sincerely, Jai
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Kind thoughts and Invitation Empty Re: Kind thoughts and Invitation

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:28 am

Thank you Jai, a wonderful personal story of redemption ongoing.
    Good luck with your mission, but is it really worth it? I always remember the adage, never argue with a fool, passers by may not know the difference.
    I just can't give a person or place my energy anymore if there is that much agenda to create static. They actually like it like that. To me it would be like going to Walmart expecting to find mostly ethical products/policies, fair pay, support for local business etc etc. That's not how or why they built it.

The energy signiture of that place means I cannot even read it for a joke. I'd just want to wrap a rubber bad round it like the cumbersome hemorrhoid it is and watch it drop off Dick-Bill's bum.
    sunny

welcome to a saner side of cyber communication. It takes some getting used to. Flowers

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:36 am

Welcome writeforchange
    To get a little bit of insight into the 'Avalon' story I recommend Carol's quote.
    Carol wrote:Once Richard and Celine came on the scene the whole atmosphere of AV1 altered and the new mods were not doing their job. In fact, my posts about just how much they were not doing their jobs was deleted as well. Many of the insights I presented were dismissed and disappeared. The problem was that those who came to control AV1&2 were so basically insecure that they couldn't allow any criticism what-so-ever and went out of their way to clobber anyone who wasn't part of the rah-rah team. I remember once Karen, while still a mod asking me why I thought I would be banned and I told her because the newbies couldn't handle the truth. I just refuse to bend my knee to people who are so caught up in ego that they lose sight of what is reality. Instead I saw a drama team move in and take over as they were riding in on the coattails of Bill and empowered by Bill. As much as I've enjoyed Bill, his personality flaws would be more tolerable if he had been open to making some improvements on his attitudes towards those who had given thousands of volunteer hours. He shafted his previous Administrators and accused them of being infiltrators. Not true. He would rather believe the paranoid lies of Art Neumann then the truth and so he discounted those who were drawn to the mission (building radiant communities to withstand the upcoming earthchanges) and instead got caught up in the glam scene of traveling around the globe (often at the expense of some of their witnesses) to do presentations. He and Kerry had their dog and pony show... which was basically based or founded upon Art Neumann's experience of working off world on Mars and with aliens (which is true). However, Art personally told me that he also provided disinformation to Bill and Kerry so that he could distance himself should the need arise. When I shared this with B&K they absolutely refused to believe Art would do such a thing.

Now ask yourself, "Why is that?"

What I saw is that if the real truth was exposed... Art's disinformation campaign, then their whole body of work would come across as having holes in in and they would be personally discredited. After Kerry took some potshots of her own witness on her own forum, Art took it upon himself as his personal mission to destroy PA1 which also included Bill and Kerry. He went to Kerry and lied about his relationship with me.. which is why Kerry had me removed as mod. He knew if he could get me out as mod the forum would fail. The reason being... I was the one putting in more hours then anyone else and almost everyone else combined until Karen came along as mod. Karen took over where I left off but didn't have the support she needed from the Admins, Bill or Kerry to do the job that needed to be done with PA1.

What most folks neglect to realize at times is that PA was really based and built upon the work that Bill and Kerry did. Many of the members were groupies and became Bill and Kerry followers. Subsequently they were writing to B or K with complaints hoping to get their attention in their hopes to have a perceived wrong corrected. What they didn't realize is that Kerry was very much caught up in the Hollywood scene mentality and she saw herself as a celebrity. Basically she was riding in on the coattails of her witnesses beginning with Art Newmann aka Henry Deacon. It is no wonder that he became furious with her because he saw her making money off of him and his testimony. She did sell his testimony (without his permission) to I believe Nexus Magazine and it was Nexus Magazine that paid Bill and Kerry's way to Australia. Art had wanted to attend as well but he was snookered out of his opportunity by Kerry and I suspect never did forgive her for what she did to him.

Avalon was a unique site because wherever B&K traveled they would promote it as well as promoting it on their other website and via Youtube. If Kerry couldn't be the darling of TV or the movies she certainly managed to create a nich for herself on the internet via youtube. Kerry was never really interested in Avalon other then using it as a tool to promote herself. She had no loyalty to any of the volunteers who helped her and would stab anyone in the back if it served her purpose. That was the reality as I witnessed it. She even stabbed her own witness, Art Neumann in the back... but quickly brought him back after he went whining to her about me as he used her to get me out from behind the forum as a mod. Art personally told me that he thought my husband and myself had more integrity then anyone he knew. After my husband kicked Art out of our home for his inappropriate behavior, Art was into revenge against me personally. He really is not a very nice man. Nor is Kerry a very nice woman. These two are ego-centric and put themselves first. Bill is a mixed bag. On one hand he is the gentleman until vexed and then he comes out swinging with the best of them. They are all low-lifes in my opinion. By this I mean they think nothing of discarding those who have been loyal to them. I've witness both Bill and Art lie so they have no credibility with me and I've witnessed Kerry reaming Bill out, swearing in the chat box. To me that is low life. It shows no class. Personally, I think they all have a long ways to go and see that they are in these positions in society to work on their own inflated egos.

I've had no contact with any of these people this year at all and I can say life is much more peaceful. I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve Avalon and how it provided an area for all of us to come together. I can appreciate the work that Bill and Kerry did. This allowed me the opportunity to meet and greet many notables in the field and to develop a whole new level of discernment. I know who is credible and who is not. And that means a lot to me being that the truth is one of my primary banners in life.

Many of the witnesses B&K have brought forth have very little credibility with me and that's my truth.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1810p360-meanwhile-at-avalonpart-1

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:25 am

Hi Jai, welcome here in the mists from mee too. I must say, I was delighted to read your letter to Celine, it's very accurate indeed.

I can understand your mission and your worries about Avalon and I also wish you all the best accomplishing this.

Just to let you know: most of us here in the mists have felt the same back on the original PA1 forum. And most of us had to admit to ourselves that the efforts and the energy we put back there weren't "rewarded" properly.

To be more specific, I don't need any reward for the mission I'm above to accomplish on this planet right now. But AC is so right: THEY actualy like it like that.

So I decided to let them do what they like. Everyone is responsible for their own doings...so do I.

Just today, I posted something on another thread here (ET Communications) and I think that fits here too:

During the recent years I have come to learn the most important fact: all individual souls are on their individual awakening paths and these paths only merge here on earth in this particular 3D environment. I understand (even if not completely) the neccesity of comming here, lower our own frequencies in order to transform ourself from being a pure light and press ourselves into this painful, heavy and dense material vesel and environemt here on earth. So I understand that each one of us must go thru this basicly on his/her own.

Only, we've learned long ago that it might be easier to gather on some special places and unite again with our soul family. This is why we're all here in the mists, this is why so many other precious souls gather around on various internet platforms as well as out there in the "real life".

So I know how you feel now. I was there, I did the same too...but at the end, it was not me who decided to smash the original PA form down. So it's not my responsibility of the further development of that place any more...

Anyway, I would love to see you more around here in the mists...you seem to be a bright spirit with a lot of knowledge to share.

much respect to you
    Malletzky

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:19 am

Welcome, Jai. Flowers

Your gift of healing to Project Avalon is commendable. I sincerely hope that those running the show will be open to receiving your gift. Stay there for as long as it feels right to do so.

If a time comes when Project Avalon no longer feels like the right place for you, there are many brothers and sisters here ready to welcome you with open arms. I no longer visit Project Avalon, so I have not read any of your posts there. However, you seem to be very honest and direct. You'll fit in quite nicely here...whenever you are ready.

And certainly, you are not required to choose one forum.
    There is a space for you in both forums if there is a space in you for both forums. Wink
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Welcome Jai. Wish you luck with your Avalon endeavour.
    You'll always be welcomed here.
    writeforchange
    writeforchange

Post  writeforchange Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi, I have still not had the time to learn this site but did add a little to my profile that popped up.

I received over 150 PMs yesterday. Bill closed the worm tongue thread after about 400 posts and 8,000 plus views. I even thought the worm tongue title showed such irony. LOL

Three hours later he revealed that he was essentially firing Richard and asking Celine to leave also. There have been 21 pages of post since then numbering about 450.

I read the first 390 and it took me 2 hours and 48 minutes to do it. My observations of that is that the great majority want no one held responsible for anything but there is a small core who are into identify the problem find the solution. I remain with that group for now. But I can see that that difference alone will result in much controversy.

Walking the path of spirituality is shown to be ever more difficult. Charles is a huge X factor there. All I know for sure right now is that I have a lot of thinking and meditating to do on all this.

I read the comments to my post and I really appreciate them. Especially the past history. The rock star element is highly apparent. That may be my down fall. Bill and Kerry have developed a remarkable niche and they have my respect for that but I would hardly call either a celebrity. My husband was an entertainment lawyer in Century City, I have danced with Cary Grant. It sort of keeps things in perspective for me. LOL I have never done gushing. I studied opera for 14 years and sing in 8 different languages, I sang in front of three thousand people at the age of 9 and it was not a big deal then. So if gushing is required to come to the plate, I guess I will be empty handed.

Peace to you all and thanks for keeping it down to the ground we are all one.
    romina
    romina

Post  romina Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Good luck with your fight on AV2. Some of us have put up a resistance back in the beginning of Charles story, stirred up some waters, got some heads thinking, but it seemed futile and we gave up. That place has a tendency to shine up and then fall even lower.
    I was happy when I saw your post on Celine, you told her off perfectly Crazy Happy
    My approach was ignoring her or shutting her mouth with some Flowers but you really made me wanna reactivate my account just to tell you BRAVO!

Hopefully you will not waste your energy and talent much longer on Avalon and decide to come here. After going through AV2, one needs proper detox Very Happy

Welcome.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Kind thoughts and Invitation Empty Kind Thoughts & Invitations

Post  Jenetta Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Hello Jai,
    Do you have a link for the posting on Avalon? Every time I visit there I get lost...welcome to the Mists Kind thoughts and Invitation 998440
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:15 am

Welcome Jai / writeforchange,

Just let Me know if there is anything I can help You with...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:34 am

Welcome my Friend,
    i see you found you finally way here
    Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:22 pm

romina wrote:Good luck with your fight on AV2. Some of us have put up a resistance back in the beginning of Charles story, stirred up some waters, got some heads thinking, but it seemed futile and we gave up. That place has a tendency to shine up and then fall even lower.
    I was happy when I saw your post on Celine, you told her off perfectly Crazy Happy
    My approach was ignoring her or shutting her mouth with some Flowers but you really made me wanna reactivate my account just to tell you BRAVO!

Hopefully you will not waste your energy and talent much longer on Avalon and decide to come here. After going through AV2, one needs proper detox Very Happy Insanely Happy

Welcome.

OMG romina, you are too funny.

Welcome to you both Jai and writeforchange. Dance with Cary Grant? That must have been quite an experience.

Jai... you are among friends here and we're happy to have you both join us.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Welcome in the Mists Jai .
    Glad you found us .
    Wishing you all the best in PA .
    There are some great souls over there and I believe you are one of them.
    You are most welcome to come and visit us.
    We will keep a warm place for you round our camp fire.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:20 pm