tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Empty GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 pm

THESE JUST CAME TO MY VIRTUAL DESK!!! ALL POSTED AS IS!!! FROM THE FRONT LINES OF NEW PEACEFUL EARTH!!!

YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN INTUITION!!! I CAN NOT VERIFY THIS INFORMATION FOR YOU!!!

HEY... THE MAN BEING INTERVIEWED THINKS ITS WORTH A CLOSER LOOK!!!

WELL ALRIGHT!!!

POST ANY COMMENTS IF YOU GOT EM. PLEASE KEEP THE RIDICULOUSNESS TO A MINIMUM!!! sunny Big Grin 2

PEACE
    JT!
    INTERDIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE PLANETS

UK NEWS 2010 - UFO Fighter Jet chase (12th April 2010)

(Full Length) GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - West Midlands UK early April 2010

Galactic Federation of Light Scoutship stationary chased by Two Fighter Jets (Confirmed!!) - West Midlands UK, April, 2010

This video have been marked as fake all over youtube, as the videos are only 30secs long.with no compelling evidence.

This is the longer version. Fighter jets fly past and back as the scoutship remains stationary. then morphs into silvery liquid form back into its orginal shape, then cloaks and disappears. This footage is genuine.! Just remember the scoutships can change shape/colour/form however they please they are all organic!

This video was said the be the most compelling piece of evidence on film said by Nick Pope (uk)

i would have posted this to avalon2 but im still banned!!! ah well tommorows the 14th...maybe i will post these there if someone dose not come scoop a little of the super funk power from me here :) maybe they already seen it i dont know i have not bother do log in or read there much all week!!! PEACE JTEYE!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Empty Re: GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010

Post  Mercuriel Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:05 pm

cheers

Aweseome Video JT. Man I bet them Pilots were like ;

What The Hell...

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Empty Re: GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010

Post  Carol Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi JT, This is great. I wouldn't worry about PA2 as most of us
    haven't been able to log in this past week most of the time.
    Besides, we love you here and want you to stay. Woot, woot... GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Icon_cheers
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Mercuriel wrote:cheers

Aweseome Video JT. Man I bet them Pilots were like ;

What The Hell...

Blink

Well they should be...they are in a war machine!!! A FIGHTER jet!!! With WEAPONS!!! That are used on people and schools and countries and planets!!!

duh...little backwards id say!!! Lolerz

i have watched the vid a couple times now...very exciting if this video footage is real and not dis info!

Hope we see a whole lot more space friends soon!!! Wink

Carol wrote:Hi JT, This is great. I wouldn't worry about PA2 as most of us
    haven't been able to log in this past week most of the time.
    Besides, we love you here and want you to stay. Woot, woot... GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Icon_cheers

well thats just great! ya i donno just felt like saying that because i can! LOL anyway...i'm sure i'll make a few more posts here...

i just got my cannon aligned and turbo charged!!! Nutbar

PEACE JT!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Empty Uhhhmmm...

Post  Mercuriel Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 pm

OK..

Mellow

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Mercuriel wrote:OK..

Mellow

Very Happy
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:20 pm

They apparently have taken hostile measures against our space friends before as spoken about on fox news recently.

Fox News 2010 - Ministry of Defence UK Release UFO files (JAN 27 2010).avi

UK Government, MOD Release UK UFO Files to public, (January, 27th 2010)

US are left behind!!!
    Disclosure is imminent!!!
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Post  Pheryllt Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:08 am

Without the benifit of advanced digital equipment and a copy of the original footage, its impossible to make any sort of factual identification of the reality of the situation, but given the video as displayed, I will make several observations.

#1 Military aircraft maintained a tight formation and executed a high speed flyby of the target. This is often done to let the target know it is under military observation, it is in airspace that it shouldn't be in, and is warned to leave such airspace. (otherwise, they would have flown a more open formation and gone weapons hot if they truly thought it was a threat)

#2 Second pass, same tight formation, no weapons discharge, object "morphs" and ascends at a high velocity. Second pass gives a certain amount of credibility to the potential authenticity.

#3 Calling it a GFL scoutship is disingenous, no clear identification can be made from the video as to "WHO" this craft (if not a CGI) belongs to.

All that being said it is an interesting pice of video, more so since there are military aircraft in the video giving it an air of authority and believability. If it was a hoax it was well done and edited. If its an "actual", then its a phenominal piece of work to have captured it and put it in the public domain.

Editied to add, the second video, i really wanted to slap the stupid look off the reporters face. Have some journalistic integrety and report on the possibilities and don't act smarmy with someone who is being identified as a part of a governmental agency that dealt with the issue at hand. It was a hack piece of journalism designed to discredit rather than report. GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Icon_mad GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Icon_mad GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Icon_mad GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Icon_mad GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 597754 GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 597754 GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 597754
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am

I think Pheryllt has made very good points. I find it really strange that official channels are broadcasting this. Project Blue Beam?

Love
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Hiya...think we can change the title of this thread to....

UFO and IFO Sightings - Somethings Going On!!! DISCLOSURE EXPOSURE!!!

Then we can post more sightings of unidentified and identified sightings! I think there just might be some more sightings soon :) It just feels like that time of the galactic cycle ya know! It is my opinion that there is no turning back now! Project PHIYERFLY!!! Light em up if you got em!!!

This will also deal with the issue raised by Pheryllt that we really do not know if the first videos a GFL scout ship. It is only video footage posted for research. So please post any videos or links or comments related to First Mass Contact and Disclosure/Exposure!

I have heard of some bases in the area! I also happen to live in the middle of the great lakes triangle the most important trans dimensional transit window area in north america...from what i have heard anyway. I have also heard of at least 4 under water bases in the grate lakes and have a map with their general locations. Some of them are said to be 30 000 years old. One of the reasons they are under water is to sheild the beings inside from the psychic pollution cased form the backwards thinking humans and all the noise they are making. I guess the water acts as a filter from the negative thought vibrations! As i say...all is unverifiable! yet here is another orange coloured sighting over the great lakes! Peace JT!

UFO's OVER LAKE ERIE 04/13/2010

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:14 pm

ufo mexico 2010.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:17 pm

UFO ALIEN ARMADA IN MEXICO APRIL 13 2010!!!!

Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Post  Pheryllt Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:ufo mexico 2010.

This one strikes me as more a UBE (Unidentified Biological Entitie) Makes the stories of "flying serpants" seem to perhaps have some backing.
    Balance
    Balance

Post  Balance Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Balance
    Balance

Post  Balance Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Balance
    Balance

GFL Scoutship Chased By Two Fighter Jets - UK April 2010 Empty Meteor

Post  Balance Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:07 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:40 pm

hi balance...hmmm...sure is bright!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Incredible UFO - La Vega, Dominican Republic

One of the best UFO sightings ever in Dominican Republic. (If Authentic) A triangular shaped craft hovered over a house at night for about 10 mins, everybody saw it...100s of witnesses. Re-recorded from a TV, hence the poor quality.

JT, have you ever read one of Paola Harris's books? PM me your address and I'll mail you an autographed copy. It goes way beyond just sightings.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:25 am

Sorry JT for posting in your post... opps, still learning the new system here. Anyway, if you wish I can send you a copy of her book Exopolitics: All of the Above. Just PM me your address and it's yours.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Amazing star-like UFO over Berlin, Germany - 2 March 2010

Vid sent to me from a friend...PEACE JT! Thubs Up
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 pm

HI...can we change this thread title to this:

"UFO and IFO Sightings - Disclosure and Exposure!!!"

Then perhaps other members can post sightings and information and thoughts related to new title :)

Ufo over Chinese airport HD ( With Pictures )

Ufo Over Chinese Airport With Pictures.. And A Energy Vortex Dimensional spiral Doorway in Norway..

one of the comments on the youtube page said this...

Hi Daniel nice video, but the comet like UFO isn't from China, it's from Kazakhstan on the 30 June 2010. The Chinese event happened on the 7th July 2010. Cheers.

UFO Flying Over China July 9 2010 REAL

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:20 pm