tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Mercuriel
sabina
anomalous cowherd
orthodoxymoron
TRANCOSO
JesterTerrestrial
10 posters

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel

Anonymous

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel - Page 3 Empty Re: Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Second segment

Part II https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAz726E0ZY&NR=1

Part III https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrjRSX23-cs (in which the esoteric principle of the merkaba, counter rotating spirals, is explained i.e. antigravity and why this forbidden knowledge has been played down by officialdom - this by the way is my interpretation)

Part IV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt4FV4YJNFQ&NR=1

Part V https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6upHdoVMJ3w&feature=related

Part VI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlfV8STRVjk&NR=1

Must watch and you will understand why there are so many UFO sightings in South America, free energy and why everything is now collapsing

Shocked
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Thank-you for all of the great posts Andromeda. Joseph Farrell, Richard Hoagland, and Jim Marrs are at the top of my favorites list - especially regarding the subject of this thread. I've probably said it several times - but here I go again - I think there is a high probability that we reincarnate over and over, back into human physicality - here in this solar system - and that this solar system might be where we have to make our bed, and sleep in it - whether we like it, or not. We might exist, by a thread, in a mostly hostile universe. I'm not expecting a rescue from the stars - complete with a mass evacuation of humanity to 'heaven'. I used to think that the faithful few would be saved by God and the Angels - and taken to Heaven - but that most of the human race would be exterminated because of unbelief, insubordination, and unbridled rebellion. I now think that we have been lied to about a lot of things - but that the truth might be very hard for us to hear and accept. I'm not even sure what that truth is - but it seems to involve an ancient and ongoing Civil War in Heaven and Earth - which might involve Interdimensional Reptilian Souls Incarnating into Mammalian/Reptilian Hybrid Bodies With Varying Mammal/Reptile Percentage Differentials. You know - the Hatfields vs the McCoys - or the 70% Mammal/30% Reptiles (male and female) vs the 30% Mammal/70% Reptiles (hermaphrodite). We might all be Fallen Angels (fallen into physicality, in pursuit of responsible freedom) and literally Born Into Sin by choosing to commit this Original and Unpardonable Sin. My internet efforts are all about us not being enslaved or exterminated - by interdimensionals, terrestrials, or extraterrestrials. I sense that we are in a very grave situation - but I don't know the details. What if a Non-Corrupted, Non-Infiltrated, Non-Subverted 3D Male and Female Humanity is as good as it gets - anywhere in the universe??? Watch this 1994 Alex Collier interview, in light of this post (and this thread), but hurry - this video will be removed on April 29. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8316692185126189734#
    Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel - Page 3 242-39
    US v US???

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:49 pm

What if it is the opposite and Earth is the Black star? Time will tell for sure but for now, Joseph Farrell and the Philosophers' Stone: Alchemy

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:09 pm

THE VRIL DISCS
    http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2387-the-vril-discs

HAUNEBU - (H-GERÄT, HAUNEBURG DEVICE) (1939-1945)
    By Rob Arndt

The SS E-IV (Entwicklungsstelle 4), a development unit of the SS occult “Order of the Black Sun” was tasked with researching alternative energies to make the Third Reich independent of scarce fuel oil for war production. Their work included developing alternative energies and fuel sources through coal gasification, research into grain alcohol fuels, less complicated coal burning engines for vehicles and generators, as well as highly advanced liquid oxygen turbines, total reaction turbines, AIP (Air Independent Propulsion) motors and even EMG (Electro-Magnetic-Gravitic) engines.

This group developed by 1939 a revolutionary electro-magnetic-gravitic engine which improved Hans Coler’s free energy machine into an energy Konverter coupled to a Van De Graaf band generator and Marconi vortex dynamo (a spherical tank of mercury) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass. It was designated the Thule Triebwerk (Thrustwork, a.ka. Tachyonator-7 drive) and was to be installed into a Thule designed disc.

Since 1935 Thule had been scouting for a remote, inconspicuous, underdeveloped testing ground for such a craft. Thule found a location in Northwest Germany that was known as (or possibly designated as) Hauneburg. At the establishment of this testing ground and facilities the SS E-IV unit simply referred to the new Thule disc as a product - the "H-Gerät" (Hauneburg Device).

CONTINUE: http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/HAUNEBU.htm

study UFO2
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel - Page 3 Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Alex Collier 1994 Private Interview IMPORTANT
    1:59:23 - 3 years ago

WOW now this is what I feel and hits everything on the head dead on.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:01 am

TRANCOSO wrote:THE VRIL DISCS
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2387-the-vril-discs

HAUNEBU - (H-GERÄT, HAUNEBURG DEVICE) (1939-1945)
    By Rob Arndt

The SS E-IV (Entwicklungsstelle 4), a development unit of the SS occult “Order of the Black Sun” was tasked with researching alternative energies to make the Third Reich independent of scarce fuel oil for war production. Their work included developing alternative energies and fuel sources through coal gasification, research into grain alcohol fuels, less complicated coal burning engines for vehicles and generators, as well as highly advanced liquid oxygen turbines, total reaction turbines, AIP (Air Independent Propulsion) motors and even EMG (Electro-Magnetic-Gravitic) engines.

This group developed by 1939 a revolutionary electro-magnetic-gravitic engine which improved Hans Coler’s free energy machine into an energy Konverter coupled to a Van De Graaf band generator and Marconi vortex dynamo (a spherical tank of mercury) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass. It was designated the Thule Triebwerk (Thrustwork, a.ka. Tachyonator-7 drive) and was to be installed into a Thule designed disc.

Since 1935 Thule had been scouting for a remote, inconspicuous, underdeveloped testing ground for such a craft. Thule found a location in Northwest Germany that was known as (or possibly designated as) Hauneburg. At the establishment of this testing ground and facilities the SS E-IV unit simply referred to the new Thule disc as a product - the "H-Gerät" (Hauneburg Device).

CONTINUE: http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/HAUNEBU.htm

study UFO2

Exactly Joseph Farrell explains that in the Nazi lecture with graphics. It makes sense that they were looking for alternative ways of energy like free energy. Farrell says that there is no evidence that they achieved the working model only the prototype and that the prototype was lethal to most people

He also says that the Nazis are well and alive in the south of Argentina and continued with their experiments. They also are holding the world to ransom hence the crisis we are living now. Well worth it listening to his lecture

I am going to try to upload the Babylon Banksters this week

Cunning how all these years people have been made believe in flying saucers when they all the time were Nazi crafts. All these GLF is a cover up for the IV Reich now coming soon to a street near us Shocked if we allow it
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:14 am

Babylon's Banksters & Nazi International

Link to the whole hour http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2010/11nov/RIR-101125.php

Joseph P. Farrell - Black Ops Weaponry, Geo Warfare & The End Game

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2010/11nov/RIR-101125-SUB.html

Many other segments

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=015668336179717242385%3A8qonmhrx0vm&ie=UTF-8&q
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:09 pm

He also says that the Nazis are well and alive in the south of Argentina and continued with their experiments. They also are holding the world to ransom hence the crisis we are living now. Well worth it listening to his lecture...

More like alive and well in the Heartland of America. Paper Clip. NASA. The CIA, NSA. Bush going over to Germany to help them with Eugenics policies during the 30s. IBM as a Machine being first used to catalogue People before the Holocaust occured. Standard Oil financing Hitler. Hitler being a Rothschild Bastard Grandson and so on...

Cunning how all these years people have been made believe in flying saucers when they all the time were Nazi crafts. All these GLF is a cover up for the IV Reich now coming soon to a street near us Shocked if we allow it

So none of the Craft seen anywhere in the World are ET in origin and Its instead - Them Darn NARZIs fooling Us eh ? And the GFL as the front for It again I see...

Huh ?

So is it that the GFL are Luciferians and don't have this Tech - Using Majick or They do have the Tech and have always had It - Keeping It hidden from the rest of the World ?

I'd really like to see this Theory expounded upon...

Whistle

-//-

BTW - The Fourth Reich is already alive and well in the US of A...

Game - Set - Match...

The Americans will have to fight in some fashion now to resurrect what America once was or exclusive of that - It's Dead... That said - Carry on...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel - Page 3 Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:26 pm

I don't care if they hid UFO's maybe they don't because we might want to leave so its a control thing. that all the restarted free energy that is suppressed to run oil gets me going .Manifesting on that one as of late.

So off to see about manifesting my yin/yang dragons to rip apart all the lies in this world and out side of it. The lack of light to help remove that bad stuff is nuts. Last 2 days thought I been feeling light and more peace then last other wile though been fun day :)

Crazy Happy
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    He also says that the Nazis are well and alive in the south of Argentina and continued with their experiments. They also are holding the world to ransom hence the crisis we are living now. Well worth it listening to his lecture...

More like alive and well in the Heartland of America. Paper Clip. NASA. The CIA, NSA. Bush going over to Germany to help them with Eugenics policies during the 30s. IBM as a Machine being first used to catalogue People before the Holocaust occured. Standard Oil financing Hitler. Hitler being a Rothschild Bastard Grandson and so on...

So none of the Craft seen anywhere in the World are ET in origin and Its instead - Them Darn NARZIs fooling Us eh ? And the GFL as the front for It again I see...

Huh ?

So is it that the GFL are Luciferians and don't have this Tech - Using Majick or They do have the Tech and have always had It - Keeping It hidden from the rest of the World ?

I'd really like to see this Theory expounded upon...

Whistle

-//-

Game - Set - Match...

The Americans will have to fight in some fashion now to resurrect what America once was or exclusive of that - It's Dead... That said - Carry on...

It will be very difficult Merc, Mr. Farrell is a very disciplined man who does only refer to things that have concrete evidence

The conclusion of the GLF is mine since most of the sightings are attributed to them, youtube has plenty of videos with that allegation. Obviously if the Roswell craft was Nazi we are basing the UFO movement on something rather terrestrial. It is all a distortion of what was said at that time but it is fair to say that what it was not said is that it was a outerspace craft from an alien civilization in another planet

Watch the videos they are fascinating

The Argentinean and South american connection is real, that one I know first hand. I used to travel a lot to that country and there are many unexplained things happening down there

As for Satan, the Nazis did engage in satanism and follow Aleister Crowley sex magic. The one that has a lot about that is Chris Everard who is another dedicated researcher

I have no doubt interdimensionals have their own way of traveling but no one has been able to prove their vehicles are made of shiny metal. I know about the plasma ships but human eyes can not see them, a similar phenomenon happens with orbs, they can be photographed but not seen with the naked eye. The problem for us is to know who are benign and who are demonic

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel - Page 3 Obama_orbs
    (this image is from google so I can't guarantee is the real thing)

Is the IV Reich around us? There are many writers that have put forth very interesting research and say we are living it

Flowers
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:25 am

Mercuriel wrote:

Game - Set - Match...

And how they accomplished that is in Farrel's most interesting book: 'Nazi International'.

Just when I thought I knew everything on that subject my publisher gave me that book, promising me I wouldn't waste my time reading it.

He was bloody well right!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 am

Consider the Visible and Hidden Babylonian/Egyptian/Grecian/Roman Catholic Church and Ancient Technology/Art/Architecture/ Literature/Music/Religion/ect. - rather than just a bunch of smart and evil Teutonic Zionists, Bavarian Illuminati, Nazis, and Neo-Nazis. It seems to me that an ancient civilization got conquered/hijacked/enslaved - and that we continue to suffer because of this. Gizeh Intelligence might be at the center of all of this. The Nazis might just be another front organization. Perhaps there are dozens of front organizations and nations for this hidden power. I think we're finding out about a lot of things - but I continue to wonder how much we can really change things for the better. I had a lot more hope before Fukushima. That really took the wind out of my sails.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:57 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Consider the Visible and Hidden Babylonian/Egyptian/Grecian/Roman Catholic Church and Ancient Technology/Art/Architecture/ Literature/Music/Religion/ect. - rather than just a bunch of smart and evil Teutonic Zionists, Bavarian Illuminati, Nazis, and Neo-Nazis. It seems to me that an ancient civilization got conquered/hijacked/enslaved - and that we continue to suffer because of this. Gizeh Intelligence might be at the center of all of this. The Nazis might just be another front organization. Perhaps there are dozens of front organizations and nations for this hidden power. I think we're finding out about a lot of things - but I continue to wonder how much we can really change things for the better. I had a lot more hope before Fukushima. That really took the wind out of my sails.

OM I think I have found a possible solution but I am still researching, I opened a new thread here http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2422-time-shifts-starfire-tor
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:25 am

This interesting video contains insights into a possible Cosmic War, and it presents alternatives to the Cosmic War theory. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kpp27ql7-I The pheonomenon is one thing, and the interpretation is quite another. I will continue to toy with the idea that mammalian humanoids and reptilian humanoids have the same type of soul, and that the various physical forms (including human, reptilian, grey, and drac) are the result of hybridization experiments, possibly conducted thousands or millions of years ago. I will also continue to think of the various humanoid lifeforms in this solar system as being 'The Orion Group'. I might be completely wrong, but I will continue to experiment with this hypothesis. I just watched a video, where the speaker endorsed the factual information of Zechariah Sitchin, but did not endorse some of his interpretations of this factual information. He said that Sitchin twisted the data to conform to his religious association and convictions, rather than just letting the information speak for itself. What if some of the different ET's are just reptilians of various ages? We've probably already posted this video, but I'm looking at it today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB28xXEdBGg&feature=related What if someone genetically combined humans with the best and brightest dinosaurs, and then kept refining the new beast until they ended up with Various Reptilians, Greys and Dracs? What if the Dinosaurs were purposely exterminated by these same genetic engineers? Then, what if the Mammalian Humanoids and Reptilian Humanoids got into a really destructive power struggle?

IHS = ISIS, HORUS, SET = GABRIEL, MICHAEL, LUCIFER = THREE ARCHANGELS = TRINITY GODDESSES = THREE REPTILIAN QUEENS???

William Schnoebelen, in his book, Masonry Beyond The Light, states: "Set (Lucifer) is the acknowledged god of Masonry."
    Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel - Page 3 Vat_book_ebook

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:58 pm