tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Healers Prayer Of Forgiveness

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

The Healers Prayer Of Forgiveness Empty The Healers Prayer Of Forgiveness

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 pm

The Healers Prayer Of Forgiveness

Creator Forgive Me: Prayer To Walk In Absolute Truth

Creator of all, for all, as all, forgive me. I forgive myself. I forgive all those who've harmed me. I release them out of my mind, body and spirit. They are free now. Creator take them, bless them and purify them so they never come back to harm me or my family ever again. And I ask those that I've harmed to forgive me and release me so I am free, and bless their spirit and put them back in the sacred light as one in the all.

Thank you Creator. Bless my body, bless my spirit. Heal my body, heal my spirit. Bless me so I am hollow for your sacred love, your sacred light, your sacred healing energy, and Mother Earth's sacred healing energy. Bring the light into my heart and become one with the all that we are and all that is sacred and divine.

Thank you Creator. I know who I am now. I am that I am, and I am special. I am sacred. And I am a giver of life and a teacher of love in it's purest form. Never again will anyone or anything take that away from me, because now I know who I am. I am love. I am light. I am energy. I am Absolute Truth in its purest form.

Creators, Spirits of the Universe, Old Ancient Ones, Angels, Sacred Animals, Birds, Guides, Teachers, Ascended Masters, Sister Circle of Brotherhood, Creatures of the Sea, All Elements of Creation That Are Sacred and Divine, I offer you the greatest gift from my heart, my mind, my body and spirit for your guidance, your knowledge, your wisdom, your spiritual strength and your visions that will help me to help my brothers and sisters on the sacred path home. So when it's time for me to come home, I will come with straight eyes, clear heart, open hands and beautiful footprints for my children to follow.

Thank you Creator of all, for all and as all. It's the eternal wisdom of unconditional love that has brought me back to the centre of my heart where now I stand with the All. Never again will I walk alone.

All my relations.

Love is the most powerful healing tool in the universe ...I choose healing, I choose love.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm