tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

volcanic activity, seismic events, mass kills fish, sea/water life

catalyst1
    catalyst1

volcanic activity, seismic events, mass kills fish, sea/water life Empty volcanic activity, seismic events, mass kills fish, sea/water life

Post  catalyst1 Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 pm

It is strange that the media (here in the UK) will report almost anything and yet, incredulously there's no re[ortings of the mass kill offs. It has got to the point that you have to enter manually and chack individual postings to find the latest events. Almost a wall of silence. IN addition the exodus from Indonesia in light of Krakatoa, and the recent increasedseismic activity in Iceland, worrying given the concerns regarding Katla.

Has anyone else noticed this?

confused
    catalyst1
    catalyst1

volcanic activity, seismic events, mass kills fish, sea/water life Empty polar shift

Post  catalyst1 Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:12 pm

....oh, and I forgot to mention the Polar/magnetic shift.....see Tampa closes airport for realignment.....definitely a fact!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

volcanic activity, seismic events, mass kills fish, sea/water life Empty Re: volcanic activity, seismic events, mass kills fish, sea/water life

Post  Carol Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:41 pm

We have a number of members who reside in the UK Catalyst. I suspect they will chime in yet many of them often are the ones with the news in our neck of the woods so I suspect they've got some good links they check on regularly.

Thanks for alerting us to the lack of info in your area. That is a bit of interesting news. In fact, Ice Age Now is wondering if the latest Krakatoa volcanic eruption is enough to push the globe into an ice age. I didn't find this info at my normal US news sites either.

News folks seem concerned with Australia and the US blizzards in the north eastern part of the US. I suspect many are in survival mode and just trying to stay on top of all of this - yet also caught unawares. We've been monitoring the volcanic ash in the upper atmosphere knowing it would increase the moisture in the air and create more rain and snow. As the planet moves closer to the galactic core the gamma rays increase (become more dense and have increased their rate of earth bombardment by 20 percent in the past two years). This is the real cause of global warming (heating up the core magma). Subsequently, the whole planet is at great risk for extremes in weather while major earth changes are also on the increase.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    catalyst1
    catalyst1

volcanic activity, seismic events, mass kills fish, sea/water life Empty Global events/sources

Post  catalyst1 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Always endeavour to check sites to the core.
    Beware of those, that are "heresay" eg give their own spin n the info they report.

I found a good core source of info my be hisz.rsoe.hu It is a cor site, HOWEVER bear in mind there is a time lapse, the reports may, in my experience be two or three days behind real time ( and non inclusive). Good luck. and blessed be. x

(refresh every 2/3 mins!) x
    catalyst1
    catalyst1

volcanic activity, seismic events, mass kills fish, sea/water life Empty HAARP

Post  catalyst1 Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:20 pm

One theory involves HAARP, which frankly is out of my depths and I need some major assistance with. The other is not dis-similar, but natural causes...toxic gas emissions from earth (gas from earth's crusts/plates) taking out the birds and bees etc...oh and of course the fish (as that involves pure oxygen in the water).........it would certainly explain dead birds and fish.....but what of the eports of the birds falling to earth as a result of blunt trauma, bleeding from bekas and bills beforw hitting the ground....or worse birds and fish with no eyes?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

volcanic activity, seismic events, mass kills fish, sea/water life Empty Re: volcanic activity, seismic events, mass kills fish, sea/water life

Post  Carol Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks catalyst. I always appreciate new links and folks who take the time to do in-depth research. Collectively we may come up with what is going on and perhaps be able to sort it all out in a somewhat timely fashion.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:22 pm