tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+20
malletzky
Jenetta
AscendingStarseed
CetaceousOne
Reunite
ClearWater
Floyd
TRANCOSO
lawlessline
giovonni
newel
horus
Anchor
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Mercuriel
mudra
Carol
burgundia
Brook
24 posters

5000 Dead Birds?

Brook
    Brook

5000 Dead Birds? Empty 5000 Dead Birds?

Post  Brook Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:35 am

First sign of an apocalyptic 2012 year to come? Thousands of blackbirds fall to their death in Arkansas town
    for second New Year's Eve in a row

HAARP killing all the birds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AU033_ISUQ

~~~

burgundia
    burgundia

5000 Dead Birds? Empty Re: 5000 Dead Birds?

Post  burgundia Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:18 am

I have heard some kond of microwave did that...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:20 am

I am really surprised at the attitude of that journalist. To him it was just a nuisance and the birds "littered" the ground..WTF> Doesn't he feel any sadness and compassion?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 am

I had read where this has happened in the past long ago and suspect it is weather related in some way. As for the journalist - pray for him and clearly he is influenced by the dark side. I have also read that the dark ones scream in pain when light is shined on them.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:31 am

i rememeber similar news on Avalon about birds falling from the sky. From what I remember it happened on the east coast.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:34 am

What ever it is, it is certainly sad. I agree with Burgundia....the reporter was immune to any feeling about it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:39 am

I suspect this is a global phenonomen that happens which a variety of reasons as to causation. Check this link.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x133760

In this siutation I also wonder if they were blasted by a cold front thst just sent them into shock and they dropped.

Something like this also happened in Western Australia in 2008. Another situation from 12/07 was when 5,000 birds died in the coastal town of Esperance, 500 km south of Perth, after being poisoned by lead carbonate blowing through the town as it was being exported through Esperance Port.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article4381934.ece

Documented cases of showers of frogs have been recorded since 1794, usually during heavy summer rainstorms. Whirlwinds, waterspouts, and tornadoes are given as the conventional explanation. Extensive falls of fish, birds, and other animals have also been reported. http://www.answers.com/topic/what-would-cause-frogs-and-toads-to-fall-from-the-sky-like-a-rain-shower

This report is from 2009. Quote: I must say my mother told me she saw clusters of birds falling out of the sky while driving to lunch. She didnt have a theory about why but looked a bit rattled by it. She said it was like buzzards swooping down but that it was large flocks of geese. Oh yeah and she said they appeared confused and flying in different directions. She said 'you know how you see geese flying in flocks south for the winter? Well these looked they didnt know where they were going. " Atlanta Metro,Ga

Quote: I think that this phenomenon has something to do with something either electrical or magnetic. Something seems to be interfering with their natural navigation insticts. In the summer of 2003, I saw a huge flock of birds literally act like they crashed into a wall, then they started dropping down, clearly something had abruptly interfered with their flight, and they just became disoriented. They all eventually congregated on electrical wire and perched there screeching at the top of their lungs for what had to be at least an hour, so I've seen the same kind of thing.

During the early morning hours of a day in November 1896, a deluge of dead birds fell from a clear sky above Baton Rouge, Louisiana. They fell in such numbers that contemporary accounts say that they “cluttered the streets of the city”. The birds included wild ducks, catbirds, woodpeckers and many birds of strange plumage, some of them “resembling canaries”. The birds were all dead and fell in heaps throughout the city. The only plausible theory advanced as to the source of the birds was that they had been driven inland by a recent storm along the Florida coast and had been killed by a sudden change in temperature around Baton Rouge. The editors of the Monthly Weather Review stated that storms and temperature changes were common, but bird falls were most assuredly not.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/falls_sky.html

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:29 am

High-pressure storm winds can lift birds so high in the air that they freeze, falling to the ground like rain when the winds subside.They can also lift frogs and other light weight animals like fish . There have been cases in history of those falling from the sky.
    Severe weather over Arkansas could be the cause of the mystery deaths. Tornadoes swept through Arkansas and neighbouring states on 31 December, killing seven people.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:33 am

Actually there is more to this :

AN estimated 100,000 fish have died in the northwest of Arkansas, the same state where up to 5000 dead birds recently fell from the sky.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said it suspected disease was to blame for the death of the drum fish, which floated in the water and lined the banks of a 30 kilometre stretch of the Arkansas River near Ozark, about 200km northwest of Little Rock, CNN reported on Sunday.

Ozark is about 200km west of the town of Beebe, where game wardens were trying to find out why up to 5000 blackbirds fell from the sky just before midnight on New Year's Eve.

Keith Stephens from the game and fish commission said fish kills occurred every year, but the size of the latest one was unusual, and suggested some sort of disease was to blame.

"The fish kill only affected one species of fish," he told CNN.

"If it was from a pollutant, it would have affected all of the fish, not just drum fish."

A tugboat operator discovered the dead fish on Friday night, and fisheries officials collected some of the dying animals to conduct tests.

Meanwhile, game and fish commission ornithologist Karen Rowe said the blackbirds found in Beebe showed physical trauma, and she speculated that "the flock could have been hit by lightning or high-altitude hail", the Associated Press reported.

The AP said more than 1000 birds fell from the sky, but CNN put the number at up to 5000.

The commission said that New Year's Eve revellers shooting off fireworks in the area could have startled the birds from their roost and caused them to die from stress.

The commission said on Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11.30pm local time the previous night.

The birds fell over a two-kilometre area, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/dead-fish-in-arkansas-near-where-100000-blackbirds-dropped-from-sky/story-e6frf7k6-1225981011908

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 pm

No poison found in birds that fell on town
    First tests suggest midair collision, but why still isn't certain; number raised to at least 4,000

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885546/ns/us_news-environment/

BEEBE, Ark. — Preliminary autopsies on 17 of the up to 5,000 blackbirds that fell on this town indicate they died of blunt trauma to their organs, the state's top veterinarian told NBC News on Monday.

Their stomachs were empty, which rules out poison, Dr. George Badley said, and they died in midair, not on impact with the ground.

That evidence, and the fact that the red-winged blackbirds fly in close flocks, suggests they suffered some massive midair collision, he added. That lends weight to theories that they were startled by something.

Earlier Monday, the estimated number of dead birds was raised to between 4,000 and 5,000, up sharply from the initial estimate of 1,000.
    Keith Stephens, a spokesman for the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, provided the new numbers.

No poison found in birds that fell on town
    Up to 100,000 dead fish on Ark. River
    Uncollected trash saves man after 9-story fall
    Police: Man tortured, killed cats
    On Facebook, headlines we can't run here, and more
    Residents of the small town of Beebe awoke Saturday to find thousands of dead blackbirds littering a 1.5-square-mile area. The birds inexplicably dropped dead, landing on homes, cars and lawns.

Violent weather rumbled over much of the state Friday, including a tornado that killed three people in Cincinnati, Ark. Lightning could have killed the birds directly or startled them to the point that they became confused. Hail also has been known to knock birds from the sky.

The director of Cornell University's ornithology lab in Ithaca, N.Y., said the most likely suspect is violent weather. It's probable that thousands of birds were asleep, roosting in a single tree, when a "washing machine-type thunderstorm" sucked them up into the air, disoriented them, and even fatally soaked and chilled them.
    "Bad weather can occasionally catch flocks off guard, blow them off a roost, and they get hurled up suddenly into this thundercloud," lab director John Fitzpatrick said.
    Rough weather had hit the state earlier Friday, but the worst of it was already well east of Beebe by the time the birds started falling, said Chris Buonanno, a forecaster with the National Weather Service in North Little Rock.
    If weather was the cause, the birds could have died in several ways, Fitzpatrick said. They could easily become disoriented — with no lights to tell them up and down — and smack into the ground. Or they could have died from exposure.
    The birds' feathers keep them at a toasty 103 degrees, but "once that coat gets unnaturally wet, it's only a matter of minutes before they're done for," Fitzpatrick said.
    Lightning or hail are also possibilities.
    Karen Rowe, an ornithologist for the state commission, noted that in 2001 lightning killed about 20 mallards at Hot Springs, and a flock of dead pelicans was found in the woods about 10 years ago. Lab tests showed that they, too, had been hit by lightning.
    Moreover, in 1973 hail knocked birds from the sky at Stuttgart, Ark. Some of the birds were caught in a violent storm's updrafts and became encased in ice before falling from the sky.
    Rowe noted that birds of prey and other animals, including dogs and cats, ate several of the dead blackbirds and suffered no ill effects.
    "Every dog and cat in the neighborhood that night was able to get a fresh snack that night," Rowe said.
    Mike Robertson, the mayor in Beebe, said the last dead bird was removed about 11 a.m. Sunday in the town about 40 miles northeast of Little Rock. A dozen workers hired by the city to do the cleanup wore environmental-protection suits for the task.
    Robertson said the workers wore the suits as a matter of routine and not out of fear that the birds might be contaminated.

"It started at 7 a.m., picking up birds on the street, in the yards, been run over. It's just a mess," Beebe Street Department supervisor Milton McCullar told WISC-TV.

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:08 pm

IMHO - This was caused by HAARP. They were fried by It and / or disoriented enough that It dropped 'em out of the Sky.

I mean I can't see Natural Rythms - Gaia or Sol Rythms (Natural Harmonics) causing this. This is Negative in Origin. I feel it in My Bones and said as much to My Twin Flame.

I said Its one of three things.

1. HAARP
    2. Incoming Natural Energies
    3. Already present Natural Energies...

I choose # 1. That said - Take Your pick...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:23 am

I think you're right Merc as listening to the report their internal organs were liquified. This is something that was not due to nature but man.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 am

I say HAARP or sth of that nature...I knew it from the very beginning...the latest "explanation" was that it was caused by fireworks Shocked ..It they have come up with such a ridiculous excuse...it means...it is sth really serious.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:04 am

HAARP definatelly posibility
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:10 am

Had no time to check this yet

TUESDAY, 4 JANUARY 2011

http://www.thebigwobble.com/

WORLD WIDE! DEAD BIRDS, FISH AND OTHER ANIMALS: RIGHT NOW!
    UPDATING!

BIRDS:

Kentucky: Women reports dozens of dead birds in her yard

Louisiana: Hundreds of DEAD Black Birds Found In Louisiana

Arkansas: For Arkansas Blackbirds, the New Year Never Came

Germany: Dead birds of prey at the roadside

Japan: Japan on alert after finding dead birds

Caroline: Dead pelican count escalates

Tucson: Nearly 70 dead bats found in Tucson

Fish:

Arkansas: 100,000 drum fish die in Arkansas River, more than 100 miles from site of bizarre blackbird deaths

Kent Island, MD: MDE: Fish Kill Caused By Cold Stress

Brazil: Mysterious killing of fish in coastal

Wales UK: UK. Dead fish discovered in canal marina near Abergavenny

Haiti: Authorities probe dead fish in Haitian lake

Australia: Dead fish clog lake at airport

Indiana: Dead fish wash up on Washington Park beach

Maryland: Unusual Fish Kill Found in Annapolis

Canada: Victoria river mysteriously turns bright green

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:14 am

Is Mass Bird and Fish Die Off Connected to Government Testing?

1977 Senate Hearing found that U.S. government had infected hundreds of cities with biological agents
    Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
    Prison Planet.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

A mass die off of birds and fish in Arkansas which prompted a response by U.S. Environmental Services has residents asking questions about the cause – could secret government testing be responsible for the carnage?

Around 2,000 red-winged blackbirds, as well as ducks, fell to their deaths over a 1-mile area of Beebe, Arkansas on Friday night. U.S. Environmental Services workers wore hazmat suits and gas masks as they picked up the dead birds on Sunday.

An area used by the birds to roost was unaffected, leading officials to conclude that the birds could not have died from an illness or have been targeted for poisoning. Lightning, fireworks and high-altitude hail have been forwarded as possible culprits.

“I’ve been to Iraq and back and not seen nothing like this,” Beebe resident Jeff Drennan told local Fox16 News on Sunday.
    “You know my kids are out here playing and you don’t know, is it safe?” he added. “They’re walking around with chemical suits picking them up with gas masks and everything.”

In a related story, 100,000 fish were found dead in Northwest Arkansas. “They were found along a 20-mile stretch between the Ozark Dam and Highway 109 Bridge in Franklin County,” reports Today’s THV 11.

Electromagnetic scalar weapons that can artificially manipulate the environment could be responsible for the mass die offs. We know for a fact that over a decade ago the U.S. Military Industrial Complex was aware of and involved in the testing of such technology.

In 1997, Defense Secretary William Cohen stated, “Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our [counter terrorism] efforts.”
    The fact that illness or poisoning has been ruled out points to some form of secret testing being behind the mass die-offs.

The U.S. government has been repeatedly caught engaging in illegal bio-weapons tests over American skies that have maimed and killed not just animals, but humans. The history of US government biological testing includes deliberately infecting Americans with syphilis, malaria and other bacteriological agents.
    From the 1950′s onwards, the U.S. government deliberately engaged in open air tests, spraying major cities like San Francisco and New York with Serratia marcescens and Bacillus glogigii. In 1955, the CIA also released a a bacteria withdrawn from the Army’s biological warfare arsenal over Tampa Bay, Fl in order to test its ability to infect human populations with biological agents.
    In 1966, the U.S. Army dispensed Bacillus subtilis variant niger throughout the New York City subway system. 1977 Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirmed that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969, including San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis.

In August 1994, residents in the Oakville, Washington area reported tiny blobs of gelatinous goo raining from the sky, and in 1997 residents in the Everett area of Washington State reported similar a phenomenon.

Given the history of governments across the world performing unwitting experiments on their populations, the number one suspect in such cases should always be government. Just a few months ago is came to light that in the late 1940′s, “American public health doctors deliberately infected nearly 700 Guatemalans — prison inmates, mental patients and soldiers — with venereal diseases.”

Indeed, the EPA’s own policy states that government and industry scientists can treat children as human guinea pigs in chemical experiments, which allows pesticides to be tested on mentally handicapped children and orphans.
    In Alex Jones’ seminal film Endgame, which can be viewed below, we document countless examples of biological testing and other unwitting experiments conducted by governments in pursuit of bacteriological warfare and population control, including Project SHAD, plague bombs, and the atomic soldiers controversy.

read more and see videos here : http://www.infowars.com/is-mass-bird-and-fish-die-off-connected-to-government-testing/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:19 am

Just a thought ...Could a change in the magnetic field be another reason for these animals dying across the planet ? We have seen several fish dying in several areas since quite a while now :
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t987-sea-creatures-dying-across-the-world
    And we also have reports of the bees disappearing.

Love Always
    mudra

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:31 pm

..but if it is true that their internal organs have been liquified as Carol wrote?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:41 pm

According to the reports I was listening to testing showed the liver and internal organs pulverized. Now what would do that? It sounds like microwaves. If it is microwaves where are they coming from? US government? Possilbe. Elsewhere? Possible. Now who and why? These are important questions because what is happening in other areas is global at some level. Still US government? Could be, could be someone else. Now why? Is there an underlying message being given to TPTB at some level or is it an underlying message for the average folks? Well we know it's not for the average folks as most of the time the majority of us are at a complete loss as to such bazaar behavior by one human against animals and human kind. So the who and the why are important questions.

Is this a demonstration of a different type of terrorism to again tighten the noose? But who? Our own secret government? Why? To push forth the global agenda? Is this more in keeping with weather wars or is it related to real earth changes?

Being the ultimate skeptic when confronted with facts I like to travel around the facts to have a look at who is creating this type of massive die off and the why. Look at what is being killed? Fish and birds. Potential food sources. What's next?

This would be a good project for remote viewers to scope out and report back to the rest of us. We see the results of what is happening but we don't really know the who, what and why. Knowing that would be very revealing wouldn't it?

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Why are the animals dying? Birds, fish wiped out in mysterious deaths

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030914_dead_fish_birds.html#ixzz1A6SJeR8D
    (NaturalNews) In the last week, nearly 100,000 fish washed up on the shores of the Arkansas River, dead. Also in Arkansas, thousands of red-winged blackbirds fell from the sky and plummeted to the ground where they were also found dead. The scene repeated itself in Southern Louisiana where 500 red-winged blackbirds recently plunged out of the sky, dead on arrival, and in Chesapeake Bay, thousands of dead fish have begun washing up onto bay shores.

It is common sense to be concerned when the animals around us start dying suddenly and in large numbers.

So far, scientists are dismissing these scenes as common phenomena. They say the fish in Arkansas were killed by "disease" and dismiss any possibility of chemicals being involved. The red-winged blackbirds, after autopsies were performed yesterday, appear to have been killed by "blunt trauma," but it's not clear whether that trauma was the act of slamming into the ground or if it was caused by something else beforehand.

Coincidence? Or is there another cause?
    While there are many documented cases of birds (and even frogs) falling out of the sky throughout world history, the seeming coincidence of having thousands of birds fall out of the sky while, at the same time, 100,000 fish wash up as dead in the same geographic region demands greater scrutiny. What's happening in Arkansas that's killing these animals?

The question becomes even more important when you consider that other animal die-offs are occurring with alarming frequency across North America. Not only are honeybees dying off in record numbers, but now bats are being wiped out, too (http://www.naturalnews.com/022989_b...).

What's the root cause behind the mass die-offs?
    Conventional scientists say it's all due to "disease," but they neglect to ask the obvious question: What makes these animals suddenly so susceptible to disease?

Because that answer may be a uncomfortable to the established industries that sell pesticides, or build cell phone towers, or grow genetically modified crops.

For all we know, these 100,000 dead fish are downstream from a field of GMO corn that mutated into something even more deadly than the GMOs we already know. This may not be so far-fetched, actually: Monsanto has a corporate office in Arkansas (in Stuttgart, Arkansas) that's not too many miles from the Arkansas River (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:A...).

This isn't proof of anything, of course, but the idea that a whole lot of birds and fish are suddenly dying near Monsanto's corporate offices should at least get intelligent people asking some serious questions.

Are secret experiments the cause?
    The PrisonPlanet.com websites suggests that these deaths may be due to secret government experiments (http://www.prisonplanet.com/is-mass...). This is not as far-fetched as it sounds. NaturalNews has documented the long history of U.S. government experiments on human beings, too (http://www.naturalnews.com/019189.html). Just last year, Obama was forced to apologize to Guatemala for the U.S. medical experiments conducted on prisoners there (http://www.naturalnews.com/029924_m...).

So the idea that the government might be conducting experiments on the weather or on wild animal populations is in no way bizarre. It's routine, in fact.

Still, more mundane explanations may be valid, too. For the birds, the most likely explanation is that they were somehow struck by a freak hail storm. But if hail struck the birds, that same hail should have also appeared on the ground (birds don't fly at super-high altitude), and no hail was reported. So the hail theory doesn't pan out.

The fish deaths are also a mystery: While the scientists say that disease is the most likely cause -- because only one fish species washed up dead -- that explanation doesn't hold water. Here's why:

Animals deaths don't resemble infectious disease pattern
    A virus, bacteria or fungus doesn't magically and suddenly spread across 100,000 members of one species all on the same day. It takes time for such infectious agents to spread. If disease were the cause, you should have seen a few fish showing up dead on one day, followed by a few more some days later, then a lot more after that, and then finally a much larger mass over the subsequent days or weeks as the infectious agent spread through the population.

Yet that's not what we saw. Instead, we saw 100,000 fish dying all at once (or very nearly all at once). This is not indicative of infectious disease. Even the CDC will tell you that. Infections don't time themselves to kill large populations simultaneously. The pattern of death all but rules out infectious disease as the cause.

This pattern is, however, indicative of a poison or some other radical change such as a sharp temperature change in the river. Something changed in the environment -- perhaps a rapid depletion of oxygen, or the interference with fish physiology through electromagnetic means. And this points to something other than disease: Perhaps the behavior of a corporation or the actions of a government experiment.

In either of those cases, the truth will almost certainly be hidden from public view. Scientists will be paid off to say it was caused by disease, and the corporate-controlled press will buy it, too. And that's what people will be told.

But I'm suspicious. When I see animals dying 100,000 at a time and birds falling out of the sky, I begin to suspect much more than just normal in-the-wild infectious disease. I suspect something far more nefarious is afoot, and whatever it is, you have to ask the inescapable question: Is this a trial run of a much larger experiment involving other species? Perhaps even humans?

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030914_dead_fish_birds.html#ixzz1A6S8TGsV

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Drudge Report Headlines:

Scientists say fireworks caused huge bird kill in Arkansas... (I don't think so)

Dead fish cover 20-miles of Arkansas River...

Tens of thousands of small fish die in Chesapeake Bay...

Kentucky woman reports dozens of dead birds in her yard...

Connected to Government Testing?

100 tons of dead fish wash up on Brazil's shores...

and now New Zealand http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4512779/Hundreds-of-snapper-wash-up-on-beaches

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey...I have not really been following this story close so I do not know the details that well. However for those who are interested this just showed up on my desk... heres the link. I can not verify this at all. Posted as is. Peace!

**EDIT TO ADD FROM MUDRA MESSAGE BELOW
    JT check source : it leads to Sorcha Faal .
    BS.

Top US Official MURDERED for Exposing Cause of Bird & Fish Kills WMD Phosgene

Report from the European Union Times 1/4/10 Reports the following:

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/top-us-official-murdered-after-arkansas-weapons-test-causes-mass-death/

A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.

According to this report, John P. Wheeler III, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Washington, D.C. from 2005-2008, when he became the Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Environment, was found brutally murdered and dumped in a landfill, and as we can read as reported by Fox News:

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:22 pm

JT check source : it leads to Sorcha Faal .
    BS.

Love from me
    mudra
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:31 pm

hmmmmm

Thanks for checking it out.

i did not check...like i said...un-verified.

I have not read much about Sorcha Faal but have not heard much good.

Peace JT!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:32 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:hmmmmm

I have not read much about Sorcha Faal but have not heard much good.

Peace JT!

You can read about Sorcha Faal here JT:

http://www.beaconoftruth.com/sorcha-faal.htm

and here : http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sorchafaaldisinfo15mar08.shtml

Generally one can easily recognize Sorcha Faal's postings as they usually start by " some scientists in the Kremlin "or something of the sort , followed by some alarming report. I have never seen a name given to identify any one of these people .
    It's all a screen of smoke Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:20 am