tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Mayan cross Energy idea

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Mayan cross  Energy idea Empty Mayan cross Energy idea

Post  wingmanof light Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Mayan cross Energy idea

Posting this just in case and looking what others might think since everyone keeps saying it's a puzzle and we only get parts of it and put it all together or maybe its nothing.
    Going off of the chakra energy system and Riki Energy. All started with a Chi spinner for me. Most of this I saw or someone said. To get the third eye to work you spin the energy in the right brain one way and left the other and overlap them and you get the fish. Location Third eye.

So then the law of karma. If you send love it comes back multiplied. Keep that in mind. Listening to Dolores cannon's stuff .She mentions a new earth. A split but to do it you need more energy positive like love god energy not the negative stuff on TV. So to get things to go to a new Earth they split but she said they had to send Level 7 out of 12. So the 3 waves and their vibration are to just be hear.

Ok now let's add the twin flame energy. I dint think anything of it till recently. So it goes off the infinity symbol. You send the energy to the other half of your soul but opposite sex I saw lots of different ides for this. But one It loops around and it goes to them and comes back multiplied.

Then other day I was listening to a video that had meditation in it for twin flame. the energy makes this loop. Then this one added the Father Mother so then lets tip this Infinity Symbol right side up. So What's that look like .Yes a Mayan cross if you ask me Not to mention Jesus has it behind him in some photos and well he died on one and came back. Adding the Jesus said we have to go threw Jesus to get to the father. So Put the Jesus or his consensus in the center to get to go to god for it to work. So if we need to raise the vibration hear and got 3 waves what about this. The love X4 Kama coming back if we run all 4 together threw Jesus????
    ? this is my question for some one that might talk to the other realm or channel with masters to ask if it means anything??

So final thoughts. We have stone hinge and the pyramids are believed to boost energy to so thinking about this. Put it all together. I am 3 years into this. Just a idea for something I not seined yet. That I been dreaming allot about portals to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPpSUUAVyLM&feature=player_embedded#!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 am