tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Bob Dean, David Wilcock, Greer and others coming to the ATL

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Bob Dean, David Wilcock, Greer and others coming to the ATL Empty Bob Dean, David Wilcock, Greer and others coming to the ATL

Post  lindabaker Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:29 am

I would like to hear Bob Dean. But that's a big price tag for the conference. It's a nice intimate venue, I've worked there in the theater.

http://www.thetruthcon.com/

"The Truth Con" as a name? What were they thinking?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Bob Dean, David Wilcock, Greer and others coming to the ATL Empty Re: Bob Dean, David Wilcock, Greer and others coming to the ATL

Post  lindabaker Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:34 am

They are taking silver coins as alternate money. Very interesting!

"This additional option is $99 for the entire event,
    or $4 in American Eagle Silver Coins or $5 in Pre-1965 Silver Coins."
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Bob Dean, David Wilcock, Greer and others coming to the ATL Empty Re: Bob Dean, David Wilcock, Greer and others coming to the ATL

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:46 am

I listened to the audio of the last interview of Bob done Kerry Cassidy . Bob tried to justify the 9/11 atrocity by saying that the spook agencies did not act because they are compartmentalized and the right hand did not know what the left hand was doing ..... This explanation is not good enough for me . During the 9/11 the US air force was grounded suggesting government approval of what was going on . Bob Dean is a nice man , but some of the things he says are to be taken with a grain of salt . There is a saying : Once a spy , always a spy .
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:57 am

And why is Wilcock separate from the group? Because of space issues or other reasons? I am not planning to go at this point: Birds of a Feather and Foxes in the Henhouse.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:30 am

Spot on Linda : " Birds of a Feather and Foxes in the Henhouse."
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:09 pm

I'll just wait for the Video...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:29 am