tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Hi Introduction

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Hi  Introduction Empty Hi Introduction

Post  wingmanof light Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:53 pm

HI. My name I go by one line is Nepowl. I had what I call a train ride of life. It’s been existing to say the least. Its why I am hear I need to share this to someone that might better understand it then feeling solo in my current situation and people I know now.
    Sounds crazy yes. the Events are as happened as i promise in front of the Creator that what i say is true to me how i saw it. I am 100% different path then 5years ago. Looking for help or input on it.i open my mind to any possibilities and more fun stuff happens long as it comes from the light Only Directed bye my Angels to Assention.

The start of it for me was I had my shuddering removed buy a guy age 32 or so when I was 6 or so he is now 80 something in good shape me now 40 and still does Ricki heals. Born Dec 20th 1970.
    I had lots of things happen to get me to this point. The most significant is the last 5. Looking for answers or as it’s been to read watch or something and have that bang effect that's it. What brings me hear is 2 new things as of very late. Dreams realistic stuff and stopping life time of bad dreams.
    A Dream I also believe is real. I had a dream doing Riki energy with thought of a cross from where it comes out hand and fingers drawing light and love of got to a negative feeling I felt in a dream that was in my wife. I put my hand on her did the light and felt the energy flow and dark spirit I will call it popped out and attacked me. I did the prayed as it was trying to pin me down as it had done to me for the last 38 years. Now since I called the light I wake up 100%from it but to aid my wife this time I prayed to get out and did my energy thing this time it screamed in pain. I had it held on to it mid way wife said stop in dream and it dint feel right so I continued to pray I wake up actually saw it go accost the be opposite way I was pulling. I said nothing and about to put it off as a bad dream. Then wife woke up said what was that that ran accost the bed. Since then she had been allot better.
    I have learned about auto protecting with help from arch angel Michal and giving constant permissions for them to help me protect me always without asking. Since we have free will they don’t have to ask just made sense reading it.
    Its long I know I apologize but feel it’s important. What brings me hear is this.
    My dreams are now peaceful after the last one I had. In a dream this guy walked into a bar he was human form he looked down on his luck but felt the biggest negative energy I have yet get from any one. I walked up to him blessed him knowing it was very negative but knowing I had gods light with me and can draw from it like riki and coming very victorious now when I ask for help. He stopped me said don’t. Then I sat down said ok. He walked out I tried again this time he told me this please you don’t know who I am I am the price of darkness. I then finished blessing him anyhow with the light of god and said please don’t interfere with my reality and his free will. I then respected that and walked out the door. So his minions were tearing my car apart. They saw me and was coming to attack me I showed no fear put my hand out projecting like before Riki out of my had with a cross imagined on my palm I sent them light energy and blessed then and told them they are interfering with my reality. They all stopped and put my car together I drive off then I wake up.
    Since the last I no longer have any bad dream it’s stopped now. I also now get this sideways figure 8 to. Now new stuff I get.
    1. I had this dream same identical one 3 times one night I saw a portal or was showed it. 2nd night same portal again 3 times I dream it but this time I told to punch threw the portal. I had it again night 3 same portal but was told to pop threw it with a code. That’s it. I had been looking what it means?? I know it sounds wiled and may not be believe able but looking for understanding for it.
    2.I was not big on the Twin flames till the 19th didn’t think of it much. I have had something tough deal with. As my daily chats I told the creator I surrender to a path that I need help and whatever for a better path and understanding and asked for clarity. I have my auto protection up. I was at my computer not thinking about nothing then reading solo. I feel this energy hand and not sure it was like some presents were near felt loving. Pryor to this I get this sideways Figure 8. I done the chakra energy’s every day. But last week maybe since 11 my hart chakra been very active like its super charged. So I feel this energy hand sort of I dint panic since I know I ask for my auto protect up and dint since it was negative but loving. It rubbed my inner ears where they ring and felt great and in a bit deeper. I then felt some other very relaxing energy massage felt awesome to say the least. after i asked for protection a bit later from the Arch angels if any one is doing this they have to get permission threw Arch Angel Michal.Yet it seams its still hear????????
    So I ask is it possible it could be a twin flame?
    I was looking for info then found a You Tube clip that showed it relating twin flame to the 8 figure.???
    Brook
    Brook

Hi  Introduction Empty Re: Hi Introduction

Post  Brook Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Welcome wingmanof Light.

You've come to the right place. Most here will listen with our hearts. Understand this is a time of great awakening, and this is a place we share what we feel is that spark of awakening that is oh so prevalent in these times. so feel free to express what you fell is relevant to share.

A small note..the sideways eight is also the symbol for "infinity"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity

Hi  Introduction Infinitysymbol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:32 am

Aloha and welcome wingmanof light.

After reading your post with regard to I believe demons and banishing them it reminded me of someone who recently went through an exorcism and said the priest sent the demon to the foot of the cross so it couldn't jump into someone else. I thought that interesting. I actually have the text of what happened and what was said but this is a Catholic exorcism process. It does seem you do have a handle on how to get rid of these critters. Congratulations. Pssst... they don't like the light or love that is directed their way as you've already observed.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:00 am

Welcome Wingman of Light...

"We're reaching Formation and are in the Pipe - Five by Five..."

Sorry for the Air force Lingo - It just popped into My Head but with that said - Howdy...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:17 am

Warm welcome into the Mists Wing man of Light.
    When fear disappears there is nothing that Love can't take
    care of for Love is the essence of Life itself.
    Be prepared to live more and more of those profound experiences
    as we move into the Heart.
    I share Brook's views on the number 8 standing for infinity.
    When oneness is reached there is no doubt one is blessed in the
    Soul by one's Twin Flame.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:48 pm