tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Aloha!

AscendingStarseed
    AscendingStarseed

Aloha! Empty Aloha!

Post  AscendingStarseed Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:29 am

As a Project Avalon member since summer of 2009, it was a nice surprise to recently learn about this site. Last March after relocating from Los Angeles to Hilo, Hawaii, once I got to the island my internet access was very limited until May. Then, when I finally got back on line Project Avalon had gone through some serious changes, my membership was no longer active and it took almost 30days to get it reactivated. Then when I finally got online again, I was disappointed to find that some of my favorite members from Project Avalon had left during all the changes and I had absolutely no idea where everyone went. Now I know, they left to build this great little forum called The Mists of Avalon - which coincidentally enough, is also named after one of my all time favorite books!

Unfortunately it seems that over the last few months some of the more intelligent, well balanced and enlightened long term members have left PA, or are rarely heard from anymore. There seems to be issues with provocateurs and disinfo agents causing problems again, like myself maybe they wandered off to find more peaceful, enlightened avenues of sharing information where antagonistic elements and attacks on ones perspective aren't a problem...

Fabulous job on the forum moderators and everyone else involved in creating this wonderful site, keep up the great work!! Very Happy
    mudra
    mudra

Aloha! Empty Re: Aloha!

Post  mudra Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:41 am

Ascended Starseed cheers cheers cheers
    Well done on finding your way through the Mists .
    Warm welcome my dear . Your arrival here is much
    appreciated.
    Have a great time within our community.

Much Love for you
    mudra
    AscendingStarseed
    AscendingStarseed

Post  AscendingStarseed Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:07 am

mudra wrote:Ascended Starseed cheers cheers cheers
    Well done on finding your way through the Mists .
    Warm welcome my dear . Your arrival here is much
    appreciated.
    Have a great time within our community.

Much Love for you
    mudra

Thank you Mudra...the spiritual essence of the forum vanished without your presence on PA, I really missed your input and am pleased to see your beautiful energy grace the pages of MoA.

Much love in return,
    Annette
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:13 am

Thank you for your kind words Annette.
    I decided to leave PA when I realized it was devolving into a closed and selective forum .
    Nowhere in the Universe would I be able to build a sanctuary that would'nt
    be open to all .
    Seems the Mists are appreciated by free souls Wink

Love for you
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi Annette..

It's good to have you here. I live on Big Island too in the Honokaa area bout 45 miles away from Hilo. I will add that the forum is self-moderating by the members themselves and so there is very little that has to be done other then a few technical issues from time to time.

I'm glad you found us. santa

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Welcome AscendingStarseed, good to have you here! sunny
    AscendingStarseed
    AscendingStarseed

Post  AscendingStarseed Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Carol wrote:Hi Annette..

It's good to have you here. I live on Big Island too in the Honokaa area bout 45 miles away from Hilo. I will add that the forum is self-moderating by the members themselves and so there is very little that has to be done other then a few technical issues from time to time.

I'm glad you found us. santa

Aloha Carol!

Thanks for the warm welcome, so happy to be here on the island and to have found the forum. The peaceful vibe here on MoA is a breathe of fresh air, I look forward to working alongside everyone as we all usher in new way of life and assist each other through the upcoming Earth changes.

Let me if your ever heading toward eastside of the island, I live in the Pahoa area about 20 miles south of Hilo and would love to meet up with if you're ever in the area.

Happy Holidays!

Mahalo!

Annette
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 am

Sure. I'll be in Hilo next week as I need to get a few more Christmas items. Most likely Wednesday.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    AscendingStarseed
    AscendingStarseed

Post  AscendingStarseed Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 am

Carol wrote:Sure. I'll be in Hilo next week as I need to get a few more Christmas items. Most likely Wednesday.

That sounds good, I have to be in Hilo 10:30 on Wed morning, how about I PM you with the details...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 pm