tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Aquaries1111
orthodoxymoron
mudra
7 posters

You are a sovereign citizen of the world :know your rights

mudra
    mudra

You are a sovereign citizen of the world :know your rights  Empty You are a sovereign citizen of the world :know your rights

Post  mudra Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 am

Sovereign World Citizen Garry Davis Crosses Canada-USA Border With World Passport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xUEBpjFP1Q

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

You are a sovereign citizen of the world :know your rights  Empty Re: You are a sovereign citizen of the world :know your rights

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:12 am

Thank-you for posting this mudra! Here is the website which goes into a lot more detail regarding World Citizenship and the World Passport. http://worldservice.org/index.html?s=1 Garry rocks!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

You are a sovereign citizen of the world :know your rights  Empty Re: You are a sovereign citizen of the world :know your rights

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:28 am

How to handle POLICE STATE encounters AT YOUR DOOR - Part I (insight from a former Officer). In another one of Terry's videos he suggests asking the Officer, if one gets stopped in a Motor Vehicle, to ask "what is the nature of your inquiry".. Some good insights.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm

They have put up regular check points to see your papers and diagnose behavior in my state of NC.

In general I just agree with what ever the police want. I have found any vibe of anti social behavior can cause a trigger to further warrant more suspicion.
    I am also looking for their projection narrative so I can reassure the officer that I am Normal.

I am more biased to allow for the court system to judge outcome. To think you have a position to stand your ground to Reason the constitution is hazardous advice.
    Police are automatons with guns and can be triggered by human frailty. Not a safe combination.

Now if you want to play Reality TV, with your life as the stake involved, cest la vie.
    oliverclay
    oliverclay

You are a sovereign citizen of the world :know your rights  Empty Big Step

Post  oliverclay Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:11 am

This idea has great interest for the peoples where everyone is equal and got justice.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Court System Finally Exposed! Amazing Courtroom Audio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xukkou30xWk

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:34 am

I have Tears of Joy Dear Sister. You are Truly amazing to Me...

Perhaps We - I - Us have kept His - This Man's Information alive and now He will have His day ?

I love you

See this and know that I have heard His Clarion Call in times already past...

I fomented and kept the memory of His Words alive unto this Day and for that I am now very glad.

Behold - From My Channel on Youtube...

Check This Out

Again - You simply are a Treasure Mudra...

TY...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:19 am

Veering:

to change direction or turn about or aside; shift, turn, or change from one course, position, inclination, etc., to another

You are a sovereign citizen of the world :know your rights  1413z8p

Steering a course (state) of being

cheers 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Awesome Br Cheerful  Cheerful k  

I  The Karen  it

Thank You

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Mercuriel wrote:I have Tears of Joy Dear Sister. You are Truly amazing to Me...

Perhaps We - I - Us have kept His - This Man's Information alive and now He will have His day ?

I love you

See this and know that I have heard His Clarion Call in times already past...

I fomented and kept the memory of His Words alive unto this Day and for that I am now very glad.

Behold - From My Channel on Youtube...

Check This Out

Again - You simply are a Treasure Mudra...

TY...

I remember very well that video of yours dear Mercuriel.
    You were truly inspired making it .
    A little seed that grew into something amazing indeed.
    The real treasure you know is the Heart we all share.
    We tune into it and miracles pop here and there.

It is such a great joy to be blessed by your presence here once again my friend.

Hugs 

Much Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:48 am