tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

A List of White Hats? The Eris Society

investigator
    investigator

A List of White Hats? The Eris Society Empty A List of White Hats? The Eris Society

Post  investigator Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Here is an interesting list that I stumbled upon:

http://www.erissociety.org/erisians.html

The "Eris Society" was started by Doug Casey, whom is connected to many different white hat factions from the Austrian School of Economics in my opinion. They were the ones in the 20th century that warned everyone about the Federal Reserve. For example one of the people on the list "Sandra Rose Michael" was an inventor of a scaler healing chamber, mentioned in one of David Wolfe's (Or Matt Monarch I forget whom) newsletters, friends with well known healer Jon Barron and a member of the Knights of Malta. There are also some other well known naturopathic doctors on that list. However, please note that, a lot of these people are atheist, new age, Christian, etc,. So please don't be offended by that, but they are anti-corruption at heart, and understand the NWO intuitively, but perhaps not consciously.

Interesting list isn't it?
    investigator
    investigator

A List of White Hats? The Eris Society Empty Re: A List of White Hats? The Eris Society

Post  investigator Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 pm

A weird text but interesting nonetheless

Hon. Dr. Sandra Rose Michael has been awarded knighthood as a Dame in the Sovereign Orthodox Order of the Knights Hospitaller of St. John of Jerusalem, under the Imperial Protection of the House of Romanov under Grand Prior HH Prince Michael of Russia, at this beautiful Russian Orthodox Cathedral of the Holy Virgin Protection in NYC. In the center is Grand Dame Countess Tatiana Bobrinskoy. Michael Bertolacini has been requested by Knight Commander Francisco Grippa to be knighted and fulfill the role of Junior Representative to the U.N. for the Order.

A List of White Hats? The Eris Society IMGP1493
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

A List of White Hats? The Eris Society Empty Re: A List of White Hats? The Eris Society

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:21 pm

investigator wrote:Here is an interesting list that I stumbled upon:

http://www.erissociety.org/erisians.html

The "Eris Society" was started by Doug Casey, whom is connected to many different white hat factions from the Austrian School of Economics in my opinion. They were the ones in the 20th century that warned everyone about the Federal Reserve. For example one of the people on the list "Sandra Rose Michael" was an inventor of a scaler healing chamber, mentioned in one of David Wolfe's (Or Matt Monarch I forget whom) newsletters, friends with well known healer Jon Barron and a member of the Knights of Malta. There are also some other well known naturopathic doctors on that list. However, please note that, a lot of these people are atheist, new age, Christian, etc,. So please don't be offended by that, but they are anti-corruption at heart, and understand the NWO intuitively, but perhaps not consciously.

Interesting list isn't it?
    The link you've send doesn't work, investigator.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:26 pm

The link is working for me, I think it may be your browser man. Check to see if you have javascript, active x enabled etc, I am using firefox. Or try googling "eris society" and then click on the "erisians" link to see the list, I think it's your browser.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:16 am

investigator wrote:The link is working for me, I think it may be your browser man. Check to see if you have javascript, active x enabled etc, I am using firefox. Or try googling "eris society" and then click on the "erisians" link to see the list, I think it's your browser.
    Doesn't work either.
    scratch
    I'll ask my computer guy.
    He loves these kind of jigsaws.

Don't like it one bit (sic), if I can't open websites.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:41 pm