tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Carol
investigator
mudra
Mercuriel
Brook
burgundia
Beren
starninja
12 posters

Creativity and healing

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Creativity and healing Empty Creativity and healing

Post  starninja Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:53 pm

I would like to share some thoughts. There is so much going on and I pick up many different feelings. I thought how easily people can be energized by fear and anger. But there is a whole spectrum of feelings that are more important. Love, gratitude, appreciation, or beauty may evoke much deeper feelings that make us fully present and alive. I called this tread creativity and healing as I see creativity as a vehicle to our bodies and healing. We have members here who love and are passionate about music. We have artists here who could bring a real delight to our souls in the art tread. Everybody has own unique talents they can bring here and share. It is another way of expressing love. I have changed my avatar because it expresses the essence of a female warrior. There is some sadness that is very obvious. And I think all female warriors feel this way. I love freedom dearly and I will pick up a ball many times but I would like to see a different world where I wouldn’t have to do it any more. I would love to wake up and dance to the music of love, peace, and laughter not anger or fear. Why don’t we share our talents? Please, don’t tell me that shoemaker doesn’t have shoes. I am not going to believe it, anyway. So, why do we focus on Bill and company so much? We are not going to change him. We are not going to change his followers, either.
    They can change if they choose to do so. I would be happy to hear your thoughts.
    Beren
    Beren

Creativity and healing Empty Re: Creativity and healing

Post  Beren Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:15 pm

I am not going to change my avatar because it`s me on a deeper level. Very Happy
    A drawing of myself of long time ago, forgotten time.
    With a modern language I can not explain it but on the energy level that is me Laugh

And I would add here just one thing about creativity- start with tiny things and before you realize you would be making a palace ...
    Express love and gratitude to all. From the food you eat and water you drink to people around you .And all living things.
    Just love and see what happens!
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:39 pm

I am not going to change my avatar because it`s me on a deeper level.
    A drawing of myself of long time ago, forgotten time.
    With a modern language I can not explain it but on the energy level that is me

And I would add here just one thing about creativity- start with tiny things and before you realize you would be making a palace ...
    Express love and gratitude to all. From the food you eat and water you drink to people around you .And all living things.
    Just love and see what happens!

Thank you Beren,

I had to change my avatar. I had my 24 hours of delight playing with f words. Lol. It was so good to go against stereotypes……..and have a secret weapon. Heh heh

Well, when I was talking about creativity I meat in more practical sense as an action. When we are engaged in art making process where we use our creativity we are in touch with the essence of who we are. This is a place where the healing begins. I believe that we have to start with ourselves first before we can go out and express gratitude and love to others. sunny
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:21 pm

starninja wrote:
    I would like to share some thoughts. There is so much going on and I pick up many different feelings. I thought how easily people can be energized by fear and anger. But there is a whole spectrum of feelings that are more important. Love, gratitude, appreciation, or beauty may evoke much deeper feelings that make us fully present and alive. I called this tread creativity and healing as I see creativity as a vehicle to our bodies and healing. We have members here who love and are passionate about music. We have artists here who could bring a real delight to our souls in the art tread. Everybody has own unique talents they can bring here and share. It is another way of expressing love. I have changed my avatar because it expresses the essence of a female warrior. There is some sadness that is very obvious. And I think all female warriors feel this way. I love freedom dearly and I will pick up a ball many times but I would like to see a different world where I wouldn’t have to do it any more. I would love to wake up and dance to the music of love, peace, and laughter not anger or fear. Why don’t we share our talents? Please, don’t tell me that shoemaker doesn’t have shoes. I am not going to believe it, anyway. So, why do we focus on Bill and company so much? We are not going to change him. We are not going to change his followers, either.
    They can change if they choose to do so. I would be happy to hear your thoughts.

Sometimes these things happens, for a number of reasons the air needed to be cleared and it did...it is difficult to accept people for what they are, especially when they are like BR, a people user...but it is what it is...what can be expected from someone connected to black ops?

If you think about it, is us those that may be loopy cos we tend to trust people without asking for credentials...but that is the way we have been brainwashed, to accept authority, to believe that people who are in the small screen is important and know what they are talking about...funny eh?

We have been brainwashed into believing is superman, peter pan, robin hood etc. If BR was a good intended man he will have shown his colours by now...he is just another disinfo agent and that is that

It is natural that we want to believe that someone we thought cared do care but the bottom line is that he doesn't and only his agenda matters

Typical illuminati behaviour

Think about it, he says he has no money, who is paying his bills then?

I guess that somehow we feel stupid because we allowed him and his crew to deceive us...and perhaps deep inside this oportunity has allowed to clear the air a bit and to talk about the subject openly...it is a healing experience

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Andromeda,

I know what you mean. Indeed, we may have a bitter taste in our mouth for trusting and believing Bill and his company. But as my friend says life is facing one AFGE after another. (AGFE stands for another f*cking growing experience) Hehehe……..I like this word, don’t I?

The problem is that they hold our power if we focus on them rather than let them go. They don’t deserve our attention at all. Oooyeah 1
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:45 pm

starninja wrote:
    The problem is that they hold our power if we focus on them rather than let them go. T Oooyeah 1

this is the key...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 pm

starninja wrote:

The problem is that they hold our power if we focus on them rather than let them go. They don’t deserve our attention at all. Oooyeah 1

I agree with you and personally I think is time to let go Very Happy and move on Big Grin 2

Glad you are staying Huge Grin
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head.
    -- Ann Landers

By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning.
    -- Lao Tzu

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Andromeda wrote:

I agree with you and personally I think is time to let go and move on

Glad you are staying

Thank you Andromeda. sunny Hehehe.......I was challenged to let go of some resentments. Lolerz
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm

And it is so hard sometimes...and requires a lot of strength, not just courage, and a lot of personal effort to do so...though it all depends on the character of the person. For some it comes easily, for others it is more difficult. One things that helps is ...TIME. As time heals all the wounds.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:05 pm

And it is so hard sometimes...and requires a lot of strength, not just courage, and a lot of personal effort to do so...though it all depends on the character of the person. For some it comes easily, for others it is more difficult. One things that helps is ...TIME. As time heals all the wounds.

Burgundia,

Oh boy, that’s so true. If hurts goes deep it may be challenging to let go and forgive. But it is so rewarding, isn’t it? Because in the end of the day, we hurt ourselves keeping resentments and we block the energy that can be used to live a creative life. sunny
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Reflecting on the creativity aspect, and freedom of expression. I must say that in the evolution of Avalon in the beginning, it started as a post and copy of all the different material that we could get our hands on to fill in the gaps. And in all of that it evolved. Soon it achieved a consciousness of it's own. People started telling their stories. They started giving their own perceptions. It was no longer about which whistleblower was right and which one was wrong. It started evolving into our own perceptions of what the material out there contained. And then it really started taking off where certain individuals started expressing themselves. Tone3jagure has his dowsing thread. ODM had several threads with his view in retrospect. The Thubans had theirs. Mudra had several threads on beauty and culture. Jester had his able to love expression. and remember 777? He would give a whole outline in pictures of the most extraordinary way. My point in all of these examples, and there were many more, is quite simply, people were starting to express who they were, and do so freely.

This is where it had to end. Because if you will look at history, anytime a civilization went off on it's own to express itself freely, it got clamped down upon. This is how our education system works. It teaches only what they want you to know. Not what might suite you in your personal endeavors. And that is where Avalon got caught. It was a group if individuals expressing themselves...and that is not allowed. It had to be stopped. It was becoming a creative collective of expression. And God forbid that should happen in all of this. Avalon was supposed to be an extension of Bill and Kerry...but it was becoming much more. It was starting to become a place where the common folks could gather and express freely. It was no longer important if you agreed with Bill and Kerry anymore....it was about becoming free to be yourself and express your ideas in all that is happening. And what your perceptions were of the coming events...and most of all where we were heading in all of this. It was about waking up. And gathering those aspects of yourself and others, to see where you felt the world should be heading, and what injustice was about to lead to. When it should end, and why.

Creatively people starting to write some amazing things. I remember one member, who was really shy in the beginning, but flowered into quite the poet. He became a strong voice. But in the beginning we was like a mouse. Not in the end...he roared with the best of them. And had a strong foundation of truth. He spoke freely in the end.

What I think is, Avalon was becoming a melting pot of creativity.....and started developing a consciousness of it's own. That might be hard for some to see...but I saw it. And it was not until the floodgates opened that it started getting torn down. This was heartbreaking for those that had to leave it behind, and see it crumble in front of their eyes. All of that hard work, and because two people who it was no longer about decided to end it. Two people who rarely stopped by, or gave us one ounce of their time. Bill came back in the "end days"...but he was heavily guarded by the mod team as to who was allowed to say what and it became a joke to express your feelings there to Bill. As it would be perceived an attack. And that is when getting "thrown into the mists" started. Until that time you always got a warning. But when Bill arrived...it became Bill's way or the highway.

Creativity was halted, and the games began. And I think there were several who would not have gotten involved in those games had they not been baited. But baiting was so prevalent that Creativity stopped, and insanity began. People who did absolutely nothing wrong started getting attacked. Simply to halt that creativity.

Now back to creativity, healing....and freedom of expression. On that thread where Viking did his "good bye" post. he got slammed by another member there....who gave him links on his way out the door. Saying he was VERY naive and part of the problem, rather than the solution (page two of the thread). When in fact he was actually stating some very founded scientific fact. which was...........

THINK/THOUGHT=MANIFESTATION=REALITY
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7839-My-last-post.
    And most of all, he expressed freely, and with creativity.

When we as simple folks are finally able to express ourselves freely, with creativity....we will know we are truly free. And imaging the reality we can manifest then Wink

Namaste

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Ahhh Yes - My Friend Viking...

If I could say anything else Brook - I would...

No reason - Wellsaid...

sunny

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Ahhh Yes - My Friend Viking...

If I could say anything else Brook - I would...

No reason - Wellsaid...

Thanks Mercuriel....

There is one more thing to say and that is to read Bills response on that link to his own member....he said this, and I quote.......

Hi, Eric:

I tried to look up who wrote that, but came up blank.

Who was the author? I'd like to insert a reference link. It was nicely written,
    and I agree with all of it.

But with this rider: as Jim Rohn says (I'm a great fan of his,especially in his earlier days): If you're a gardener, and you'retending your garden, and you close your eyes and say:

"There are no weeds! There are no weeds! There are no weeds!"

... They'll take your garden.

sunny

He does not have a clue to the creativity he disbanded.

And My reply to him is this...I only wish I could deliver it myself.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/message-to-dick-richard-co-controller-at-project-avalon-forum-t1186-165.htm

Rolling Eyes
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:24 pm

These are important reflections Starninja .

Creativity is the essence of all life .
    To me it is that state we are in when there are no vias between us and Source and our energy is freely flowing .
    We are then truly inspired , fully receptive and naturally " knowing".
    And it feels like flying as it gives us freedom as spirits .
    As a painter I have experienced several times being the paper , the brush in my hand , the pigments I used ,
    the person actually doing the painting , the painting itself and Source , Consciousness at play through me , all at the same time .
    These are magical moments where time is suspended and everything is perfect as beauty and harmony springs into
    manifestation.
    It is a journey within through which we bring the very best without.
    And this can be transposed to every moment we live .
    Maybe life itself is a piece of Art that we contribute to together , transmuting the rough edges into something
    softer , turning the Hard into the Heart.

Viking's post is a truly inspiring one .
    Regarding weeds ...some wise soul said " seldom do we see the beauty that God created before we destroy it "

Creativity and healing Henryk-t-kaiser-dandelions

These are my first thoughts on your thread.
    Thank you Star.

Love from me
    mudra

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Thank you Brook and Mudra,

Yes, creativity is so important. It is true that a forum can be a vehicle that helps to open up and to make up our voices stronger. Having the freedom of expression allow us to get to know each other on a deeper level, and therefore, closer to each other. Avalon1 was a wonderful place where creativity grew and I would like us to recreate this same atmosphere here. The research we do is important but emotionally challenging. Creativity not only helps us to be grounded but also helps us to open our hearts. And when our hearts are open, everything follows. Anger and resentments keep us down but we always have a choice if we want to give in into it. It is sad what has happened to Viking and I am afraid tomorrow may happen to another member. But if we stay focus on creating a warm and welcoming place, the Law of Attraction will do the rest.

I have received an e-mal from a dear friend of mine. His words were wise and thought provoking. We have freedom here and we can get the best out of it. Oh boy, we are so free here that we are not being banned. LOL I would like to take an opportunity to apologize and express my appreciation for Carol and Floyd for their work. Hey, I can’t promise that I will not by taken by my free spirit but I will do my best.Big Grin 3 Mudra, when you said that I reminded you about a young horse full of vigor and passion, you understood my spirit and my struggle to control it. Lolerz
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 pm

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:09 am

StarNinja, may I suggest another avatar instead.........

Creativity and healing Thetobidance

Ahhh yesss Tobi the most fearsome ninja of them all!

Sincerely, Investigator
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:21 am

You were always one of us star. We love you exactly as you are. I like your new avatar.. it is warrior spirit in reflection.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Creativity and healing...what a great combination. And it made me think about the fact that these two, seemingly not related terms, does fit into each other more then I've ever thought it's possible.

Personaly (altough I dare to think of myself as having an advanced creative mind) I've allways had problems to express creativity in the physical world. Except in some ball-sport activities, where my way of expressing creativity allow me to perform better than an average, you could call me a dumb in terms of expressing creativity in this physical world. So how come I asked my self? And I know I'm not the only one...

The answer could be very simple...could be...if my assumptions, that I must've lived a life(s) in a world where expressing creativity in a physical form is not required/needed at all, are correct. These missing memories of our past lives (and most important, not only here on earth) could be giving some plausible explanations to this.

It is so difficult to explain...it is a kind of...when I think of something that should be done...I very oft forget to DO what's necessary to do...it is as I seem to have a missing link from the moment of a creative thought till expressing that thought in this reality. It is as...I just tend to subconsciously act as if my crative thought is already fulfilled in this material world. So you can imagine that I sometimes (more then oft Wink) become problems about this in the real world (check the end of this post for a "proof" Wink)...

Very strange indeed, but now I'm more then ever conversant with this method of creativity Idea.

Creative thought...instant creativity without doing anything...sounds like utopia...but I know it's possible cheers ...I know that everything is possible cheers

So where fits the healing in this process creativity? Well thanks to this thread and your thoughts presented here, I realized that a creative thought is simply the begining of the healing.

It all starts with a creative thought...to find a creative sollution to heal me or someone else...and it is so easy. It starts in my mind...it's a creative thought...and I'm not required to do anything more cheers.

So yes, the wounds of the PA1 fiasco will heal and yes, the linear time as we know it is certainly a positive factor to support that process. But it must start with creativity. With a simple creative thought, with a spark or a bliss of creativity that will inevitably set the known (and unknown) divine (creator) laws in motion.

And from that moment...we, as individuals, will be FREE to express this creativity in our own way...call it art, music, showing feelings, doing nothing scratch ... Very Happy Very Happy

I would finish this post with an anecdote I already posted once on the PA1 forum. I'll just repost that small part here, as a "proof" that I really tend to "think" too much, instead of acting after having a crative thought scratch

And by the way, I'm more then tired of writing and speaking...simply, I'm just not the one who enjoy writing or talking too much...Funny thing happened few months ago....my wife complained (once more ) that I'm too quite, not speaking too much...and I just had the great and blissful idea to answer this:

"you know dear, I just feel that I'm probably comming to the earth from another, much more advanced civilization...where we all comunicate with telepathy, so I just still have this feeling, comming from my unconsciousness mind, that you understand me when I speek to you quietly "

Oh boy, was she angry...

Thanks again for this great thread.
    malletzky

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Carol wrote:You were always one of us star. We love you exactly as you are. I like your new avatar.. it is warrior spirit in reflection.

I like it too..it is a woman warrior ...she is brave but she is also humble..
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Malletsky, people are usually angry because the other person might be a little bit right. What you must assure your roommate about, is that you are thinking of HER while you are being silent. Very Happy

Everyone has their inner dialogue. If you don't express your inner dialogue to your significant others once in a while, then they have to try to write it for themselves, and that leads to a lot of assumptions, probably wrong ones. I'm not speaking of you specifically, but about myself and everybody else. We could be frowning at the computer because of a tricky font change, and our wife or child or husband could be thinking that we are not hearing her, or not listening, or not happy that she is talking, all because of the look on our face.

When I direct theater, I make actors write out in full the course of their character's inner dialogue. When I have the actors read it or speak it to each other in rehearsal, the actors are always totally amazed at the assumptions that were being made. Life runs deeply.

So,I guess my point is Don't Make Assumptions, one of the Four Agreements. Sometimes I don't talk because I am content... drunken

Last edited by lindabaker on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp.)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:30 pm

starninja wrote: Mudra, when you said that I reminded you about a young horse full of vigor and passion, you understood my spirit and my struggle to control it. Lolerz

Creativity and healing Mwhrs3633

I think you are well on your way .There is something refreshing in your wilderness that I do appreciate and most of all you do have a good Heart .
    Keep shining star.We love you for who you are.

Much Love for You
    Hugs

mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Starninja, I really like your avatar, too. I like the white beam of light, it's well done, not too much, ya know? Do you know who is the artist?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:32 pm