tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

OXY - 404

mudra
    mudra

OXY - 404 Empty OXY - 404

Post  mudra Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:00 am

OXY,

I noticed your thread 404 yesterday.
    Its impossible to go beyond  your OP without getting the 404 error message popping up.
    Also only part of the OP is available the rest is a grey blank.
    No need of you to keep posting there its unreadable.
    I would assume so it is for other members too ?
    I do not encounter any similar problem with any other thread

OXY - 404 667d1410

-What is a 404 error ?

The 404 code means that a server could not find a client-requested webpage. Variations of the error message include "404 Error," "404 Page Not Found" and "The requested URL was not found “ -

It could be you copy-paste passages of old broken links or posts that are no longer alive.
    As you can notice the error message mentions a “page 13 “ , thats probably where the bug comes from.
    Whatever it is i am confident it can be fixed .
    As Mercuriel is no longer active here daily I suggest you do a little internet search about this error and how you can fix it.

Good luck and happy endings

🙏🧡

Seashore likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

OXY - 404 Empty Re: OXY - 404

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:15 am

OXY - 404 HAL9000

Thank-you, mudra. I played a joke by changing the name of the United States of the Solar System threads to 404 Page 13 ERROR, 404 Page 12 ERROR, 404 Page 11 ERROR, etc. That is all. The strange effect is quite amazing!! I actually transitioned the 404 name with 'The Fool Who Never Was' for a few days. Apparently that name worked OK. I guess I was a bit despondent with the responses (or lack thereof) of my threads for many years now. I stuck my neck out with increasing misery and incapacitation (physical, mental, and spiritual). It was much worse than thinking and doing absolutely nothing. I feel as if it is a near-death experience. So, I played with the name. What is happening to me is quite catastrophic. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I mostly wish to walk away from nearly everyone and everything. Thinking and posting outside of the box just doesn't pay. It's not worth it. Those with fame, fortune, and power just get more fame, fortune, and power. I'm rambling as I'm quitting. I'm changing the name to 'oXy Files' (1 to 13). The Missing Link.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:09 am; edited 23 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:18 am

Oxy, I was puzzled at first and saw what an amazing job you'd done in the thread and was impressed. I like it. The new thread title makes it unique. Keep it and have some fun with it.

You've certainly done your research and I'm grateful/delighted how you share it with us.

As for lots of $$$, fame a fortune - it's not what it's cracked up to be. One loses their privacy along with their anonymity. Two things I value far more than $$$. Remember how Princess Di could never go anywhere without being hounded by the press which cost her life in the end.

Being a happy self-imposed recluse is far more fun then dealing with the craziness in society these days. One is on vacation every day. So each day is self-directed and starts our as a mystery.

And just for the record, I rarely chat with anyone other than spouse, daughter, puppy and the cats.

One of these days you have to come here for a visit. This location is very similar to the Swiss Alps and beautiful. Although it is 19° out now and bitter cold. Inside in front of the fire is nice and cosy. Thank care my friend and may you be blessed as the angels bring you gifts along with inner peace.

Hugs,
    Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:46 pm

Carol wrote:Oxy, I was puzzled at first and saw what an amazing job you'd done in the thread and was impressed. I like it. The new thread title makes it unique. Keep it and have some fun with it.

Thank-you, Carol. I'm puzzled by all of my threads and posts, as if I'm involved in some sort of a strange war I seem to be losing. I suspect I'm entering forbidden zones in the Matrix, which results in physical, mental, and spiritual consequences. My research is intuitive and pseudo-intellectual. I continue to consider it religious and political science-fiction, mostly because I consider a lot of it unverifiable and theoretical. I often imagine myself as David Bowman interacting with HAL 9000 in the Black Knight Satellite in Geosynchronous Orbit Over the City of London (or something to that effect). A lot of the new thread is really repetition of old thread material with substantial additions and modification. If there are no problems with the name, I'll probably keep it. If it's a problem, I'll probably re-name it to its original name. Thank-you for your encouragement. I continue to attempt innovative neutrality but I seem to be more 'out on a limb' than Shirley MacLaine. I often feel as if I'm 'out on a broken limb'.

You've certainly done your research and I'm grateful/delighted how you share it with us.

Thank-you. The research is often fringe and alternative (although craziness seems to be increasingly mainstream). I'm increasingly thinking I should focus on Major Newspapers and Long Walks as Pluralism for the Rest of Us (or something to that effect). I fear humanity might be losing an escalating information war (complete with demon-possession and trans-humanism).

As for lots of $$$, fame and fortune - it's not what it's cracked up to be. One loses their privacy along with their anonymity. Two things I value far more than $$$. Remember how Princess Di could never go anywhere without being hounded by the press which cost her life in the end.

It just seems as if one must somehow 'join the club' and 'follow the script' to become really rich, famous, and powerful. Rebelling and/or Leaving the Club seems to involve dire-consequences (similar to leaving the Mafia). A PhD from MIT with a Silicon Valley Job seems to involve 'following the yellow brick road' and 'obeying the man behind the curtain'. I've been thinking about Di and Royalty in ways I dare not think or talk about. Jordan Maxwell spoke of an unknown someone who was supposedly 'richer than the Rothschilds' who lived underground in Los Angeles. I've encountered several rich and famous people, but I mostly don't want to talk about it. I'm embarrassed about what little I've included in my threads (mostly with fan-fiction). I seem to have crossed multiple lines and forbidden zones (which I deeply regret). I probably need to sanitize my threads. The name-change probably has a lot to do with that. Also, I don't know who I'm really dealing with (online or real-life). There seems to be physical, mental, and spiritual consequences nice-boys like me shouldn't be involved in (regarding opening forbidden doors and corridors leading to physical mental, and spiritual quicksand).

Being a happy self-imposed recluse is far more fun then dealing with the craziness in society these days. One is on vacation every day. So each day is self-directed and starts out as a mystery.

The isolation might be a two-edged sword, especially regarding extensive research. Just joining the Rat-Race might seem chaotic and disagreeable but it might keep one from becoming too 'Above It All'. Perhaps we all have our crosses to bear and prisons to live in (or something to that effect). Perhaps we are educated and disciplined in various aspects of the Matrix (regardless of whether we like it or not). I'm semi-retired and highly miserable. I wouldn't wish 'me' on anyone.

And just for the record, I rarely chat with anyone other than spouse, daughter, puppy and the cats.

I am highly isolated and I believe I'm highly targeted even though I'm just a slob like some of us.

One of these days you have to come here for a visit. This location is very similar to the Swiss Alps and beautiful. Although it is 19° out now and bitter cold. Inside in front of the fire is nice and cozy. Take care my friend and may you be blessed as the angels bring you gifts along with inner peace.

A visit would be nice. Thank-you.

Hugs,
    Carol
    I'm changing the name to 'oXy Files' (1 to 13). The Missing Link. I get the sinking-feeling I'm playing with burning magnesium while knowing I don't know while knowing too-much. Bad Combination. There's a lot in your post. Our participation on this site is largely compartmentalized, which might be just as well. I appreciate the information but it scares the hell out of me. I know the way from San Jose. I left my heart in Palo Alto (at Stanford). What Would Norman Shumway Say?? Sorry, I just woke up, and I'm too woke to work. I was thinking about the movie, What's Up Doc? Barbara Streisand seemed highly AI in 1972 San Francisco. A lot of people are behaving that way. I get the sinking-feeling we'll all be that way by 2045. Is this the beginning of the end?? Or is the end just the beginning?? I need to sleep more before I make sense. OK, I slept some more and now I need to eat and work but I still don't make sense. Actually, I often make sense in fleeting glimpses of insight which I mostly don't post. I often create strange posts which hint at the unmentionable. My misery and incapacitation is no joke. I think this might be technologically systemic with a supernatural component. Those who already know, know I know, and those who don't know will probably never know. It might be easier that way. Elon Knows. The Missing Link. Cheers.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:50 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    OXY - 404 HAL9000

Thank-you, mudra. I played a joke by changing the name of the United States of the Solar System threads to 404 Page 13 ERROR, 404 Page 12 ERROR, 404 Page 11 ERROR, etc. That is all. The strange effect is quite amazing!! I actually transitioned the 404 name with 'The Fool Who Never Was' for a few days. Apparently that name worked OK. I guess I was a bit despondent with the responses (or lack thereof) of my threads for many years now. I stuck my neck out with increasing misery and incapacitation (physical, mental, and spiritual). It was much worse than thinking and doing absolutely nothing. I feel as if it is a near-death experience. So, I played with the name. What is happening to me is quite catastrophic. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I mostly wish to walk away from nearly everyone and everything. Thinking and posting outside of the box just doesn't pay. It's not worth it. Those with fame, fortune, and power just get more fame, fortune, and power. I'm rambling as I'm quitting. I'm changing the name to 'oXy Files' (1 to 13). The Missing Link.

Oooh I did not realize Oxy. You can be quite a Joker indeed at times.
    I still don’t understand why I am getting the 404 error popping on my screen when I am trying to view that 404 thread. scratch
    I wish you to be able to be appreciative of little joys coming your way everyday and gradually come out of the psychological nightmare you are faring through.
    When all seems chaotic a retreat in silence and the embrace of nature nature will truly care for you.

🙏🧡 🙏

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:34 am

mudra wrote:Oooh I did not realize Oxy. You can be quite a Joker indeed at times. I still don’t understand why I am getting the 404 error popping on my screen when I am trying to view that 404 thread. scratch I wish you to be able to be appreciative of little joys  coming your way everyday and gradually come out of the psychological nightmare you are faring through. When all seems chaotic a retreat in silence and the embrace of nature nature will truly care for you. 🙏🧡 🙏
    Thank-you, mudra. My joking is probably more catharsis than anything. I changed the name completely away from '404'. My situation seems systemic and/or organic rather than psychological and/or supernatural (even though both components might be present). I currently suspect that certain individuals are targeted (genetically, on a soul-basis, or as good and/or bad threats to whoever and/or whatever might be concerned and/or unconcerned). It might be a bit like a dog who gets kicked without knowing why they got kicked. Who Knows?? This might be a test of some sort. I've consciously and significantly limited myself for most of my life, and still I seem to be targeted, scorned, ridiculed, etc. I suspect I'm not supposed to be here. Perhaps there was some mistake. Perhaps this is a coup. I've experimented on Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon for more than a dozen years, and I wish I'd not done that. I've provided a lot of material for certain alternative researchers but I doubt I'll ever know about it or benefit from it. I'm semi-retired and semi-deranged. I really think I need to not continue (in more ways than one). I enjoy the work of the forum members but it deeply concerns me that few seem to notice and there is seemingly no compensation whatsoever. Notice how many millionaires and billionaires there are these days. Perhaps I should've gone and done likewise, rather than considering this and that, often with great physical, mental, and spiritual difficulties. I think I get how this game is played and I generally don't like it or participate in it. Decades ago, I spoke with a person who told me they tried really hard to become some sort of an insider where they hobnobbed with the rich, famous, and powerful...but they told me they were highly disappointed with these people. They didn't like them. I actually started hearing about that sort of thing as a child, teen, and young adult. I tried to walk a 'higher path' but that seems to have completely backfired. Discussing 'important' things seems to be like a cat chasing its tail (going nowhere fast). I'm rambling.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:34 pm