tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+25
Aquaries1111
devakas
magamud
Simplicity
Threecaster
burgundia
malletzky
JesterTerrestrial
TRANCOSO
Sanicle
wingmanof light
shiloh
icecold
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
Brook
alphaomega
hippihillbobbi
eMonkey
Mercuriel
Tatiana
lindabaker
mudra
Carol
SiriArc
29 posters

PhaseShift

mudra
    mudra

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty Re: PhaseShift

Post  mudra Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:37 pm

alphaomega wrote:

One can put 1000 to flight, two can put 10,000 to flight. This equation is the proof necessary that we win and succeed in going about our families work.

PhaseShift - Page 4 HOmnum060727-02

"There are scores of people waiting for someone just like us to come along; people who will appreciate our compassion, our encouragement, who will need our unique talents. Someone who will live a happier life merely because we took the time to share what we had to give."

~Leo Buscaglia~

Thank you alphaomega to contribute your peace to the world.

Love from me

mudra
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty IN * Between

Post  SiriArc Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:48 am

The MetaPhysical Power

OF

<<<< 1 9 >>>>

Beginning To End

With The Transducing Force

Of Potential

IN * Between

PhaseShift - Page 4 Se63va
    alphaomega
    alphaomega

Post  alphaomega Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 pm

SiriArc wrote:
    The MetaPhysical Power

OF

<<<< 1 9 >>>>

Beginning To End

With The Transducing Force

Of Potential

IN * Between

PhaseShift - Page 4 Se63va

I can agree with these words. Also the power of the number chain. The Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last.

Well said and well illustrated.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty StarGates

Post  SiriArc Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:44 am

Of Source

Transducing Avatars

Step Through

INTO

PhaseShift - Page 4 E7xbn6PhaseShift - Page 4 Eu4k5z
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty Activation

Post  SiriArc Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:49 am

PhaseShift - Page 4 Egypteyeray

Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor

A few years before reading Juan’s reference to the ‘foreign instillation’, Marciniak’s Ps had talked about something ‘placed’ in the back of the head that limited perception.......

WE know that DMT is Naturally Produced

But then almost immediately zapped by Monoamine Oxidase.......

So that WE, As The Living Library

Have been walled off, only able to access the ‘magazine’ section of ‘reality’

A Day of Global Gardening

The hypothalmus can be thought of as the gate keeper between the physical body and the outer chakras and its time has not come. Your evolution and who you are cannot comprehend its function. Yes. it does regulate body temperature and the flow of water or dew of the maker, which is the essence of your life-water. This is why we've always encouraged you to be around water, in water, use water, etc. because this enhances the function of this particular gland.

You will never be the same once the secretions start. Let us say this, have you ever taken a psychedelic ingestion? How would you like to live balancing that reality 24 hours a day? It wouldn't work, it would be entirely too confusing and it is fine for what is called a trip, it is fine for a journey into learning, into shamanic mysterious Living Library realms. But, it certainly is not something that you want to have for breakfast everyday and that you want to have as your living reality. Why? Because the rest of the nervous system is not in sync with that awareness. When you take what is called a trip, it is exactly that, it is like going to the Catskill Game Farm or to the shore for the weekend. You go and you experience it and then you come back and contemplate it.

What's going to happen with the hypothalmus, it's going to move you to a new shoreline of your being, a new domain that will be chemically induced, because this is what the endocrine system does, it introduces various chemical formulas into your body, these chemical formulas will be induced without you taking anything, without ingesting a psychedelic substance. They will simply begin to secrete themselves and to influence the very way that you perceive and interpret reality.

The closest thing that we can say to you is it would be like you are tripping, but it will be nothing like that. When you are tripping, you go some place different, you experience it, and you come back. What will happen is that the hypothalmus will have you dwell there and you will have changed everything so that you will be happy to dwell there, you will not want to dwell in the old place. It will be as if you moved to a new land, literally like moving to a new planet without leaving Earth. Earth and Earth's reality in the Living Library will change before your eyes because the chemicals that will be secreted through the hypothalmus will give you a literal new interpretation of reality.

PhaseShift - Page 4 2hgec5t
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty ThenToNow

Post  SiriArc Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:06 am

#14 http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4598

A time-line moving left to right - At the far right (Deep Future), the beings have become as ‘gods’ - But through degeneration into domination and the Need To Control, the reality has become a total nightmare.......Insanity reigns.......

Somehow, a faction of these ‘omni gods’ was able to ask for help.......

With Love And Caring, they were ‘lifted above the set’ / time-line

and taken INTO The Presence Of The Time Keepers.

Here, they were shown A Nexus Point on the time line:

An Optimal place to Drive A Wedge

Insert A Singularity
    PhaseShift - Page 4 35m4fux
    Morpheus: If 'real' is what you can feel, smell, taste and see,
    then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Trinity: The answer is out there and it's looking for you. It will find you if you want it to.

Lazaris: Your journey is reaching new levels and opening to new dimensions of magic and to new octaves of what it is possible to dream, of what it is possible to create and manifest, in your reality and in the world. You are ready to reach beyond your current work of this lifetime to more fully and more dynamically participate in something more - something more than you can yet imagine and something more than you can yet dream.

Concept Synergy: Now, as we again reach for new levels and dimensions of our magic,
    we will conjure the incredible forces of an ancient magic:
    Alchemy, the mystery of transmuting and transforming the lesser into the more,
    is a rare magic that for centuries has been cloaked in mystery
    and shrouded in secrets.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Post  SiriArc Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:35 am

PhaseShift - Page 4 1438eh
    PhaseShift - Page 4 23kxmjp
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:47 am

SiriArc wrote:
    What's going to happen with the hypothalmus, it's going to move you to a new shoreline of your being, a new domain that will be chemically induced, because this is what the endocrine system does, it introduces various chemical formulas into your body, these chemical formulas will be induced without you taking anything, without ingesting a psychedelic substance. They will simply begin to secrete themselves and to influence the very way that you perceive and interpret reality.

The closest thing that we can say to you is it would be like you are tripping, but it will be nothing like that. When you are tripping, you go some place different, you experience it, and you come back. What will happen is that the hypothalmus will have you dwell there and you will have changed everything so that you will be happy to dwell there, you will not want to dwell in the old place. It will be as if you moved to a new land, literally like moving to a new planet without leaving Earth. Earth and Earth's reality in the Living Library will change before your eyes because the chemicals that will be secreted through the hypothalmus will give you a literal new interpretation of reality.

I wrote this yesterday and am now finding your post .
    It's like an echo of the changing times.

You are journeying on a train in some familiar land . The train took off slowly but now reached a good pace and everything is fine .. almost predictable . A perfect stranger steps into your wagon and sits by you ...Some words are exchanged , energy ,light vibrations building an aura of their own . As you do look through the window some new trees are showing up on your left and flowery fields you had never seen before on your right . You realize your space has widened up and that you can actually walk by the lake … At about miles north your inner knowing tells you you’ll find crystal domes and further south a sacred fountain . You loose track of time and surrender completely to this enchanting place …It seems like a dream you both stepped into and yet it’s so real ..
    The train enters a tunnel .. all goes dark ..You now vaguely remember you were heading somewhere and that it seemed important … the solidity of your seat …the vibrations of the coach’s wheel on the track …the reflection of your flesh body in the mirror reminds you of this .
    You know that for a moment your spirit soared freely . You now would like to remain in the “ dream “ and you silently wonder... "Once the tunnel is passed what will your eyes see ?"

Love Always
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 pm

mudra wrote:
    SiriArc wrote:

I wrote this yesterday and am now finding your post .
    It's like an echo of the changing times.

You are journeying on a train in some familiar land . The train took off slowly but now reached a good pace and everything is fine .. almost predictable . A perfect stranger steps into your wagon and sits by you ...Some words are exchanged , energy ,light vibrations building an aura of their own . As you do look through the window some new trees are showing up on your left and flowery fields you had never seen before on your right . You realize your space has widened up and that you can actually walk by the lake … At about miles north your inner knowing tells you you’ll find crystal domes and further south a sacred fountain . You loose track of time and surrender completely to this enchanting place …It seems like a dream you both stepped into and yet it’s so real ..
    The train enters a tunnel .. all goes dark ..You now vaguely remember you were heading somewhere and that it seemed important … the solidity of your seat …the vibrations of the coach’s wheel on the track …the reflection of your flesh body in the mirror reminds you of this .
    You know that for a moment your spirit soared freely . You now would like to remain in the “ dream “ and you silently wonder... "Once the tunnel is passed what will your eyes see ?"

Love Always
    mudra

Mudra, I LOVE what you wrote. Please write some more, pretty please! It could be a novel if you turned it into first person, or third person: a man or a woman? I want to know what happens when the train leaves the tunnel. Love it.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Post  SiriArc Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:12 am

Contact is all that it takes
    To change your life, to lose your place in time
    Contact. Asleep or awake
    Coming around you may wake up to find

Questions deep within your eyes

Now more than ever, you realize

And then you sense a change
    Nothin' feels the same
    All your dreams are strange
    Love comes walkin' in
    Some kind of alien
    Waits for the opening
    Simply pulls a string

Another world, some other time
    You lay your sanity on the line
    Familiar faces, familiar sights
    Reach back, remember with all your might

Ooh, and there she stands in a silken gown

Silver lights shinin' down

Nothin' feels the same
    Love comes walkin' in
    Some kind of alien
    Waits for the opening
    Simply pulls a string
    Love comes walkin' in

Oh, sleep and dream; that's all I crave
    I travel far across the milky way
    To my master I become a slave
    'Til we meet again some other day

Where silence speaks as loud as war

Earth returns to what it was before

Nothin' feels the same
    Love comes walkin' in
    Some kind of alien
    Waits for the opening
    Simply pulls a string
    Love comes walkin' in

PhaseShift - Page 4 30c2ixi

Well I came across a child of God
    He was walking along the road
    And I asked him tell where are you going
    This he told me
    Well I am going down to Yasgur's farm
    Going to join in a rock and roll band
    Goin' to get back to the land to set my soul free
    We are stardust, we are golden
    We are 2 billion year old carbon
    And we got to get ourselves back to the garden
    Well then can I walk beside you
    I have come to lose the smog
    And I feel like I'm a cog in something turning
    And maybe it's the time of year
    Yes and maybe it's the time of man
    And I don't know who I am
    But life is for learning
    By the time we got to Woodstock
    We were half a million strong
    And everywhere there was song and celebration
    And I dreamed I saw the bombers jet planes
    Riding shotgun in the sky
    Turning into butterflies
    Above our nation.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty To Burn From With*IN

Post  SiriArc Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:59 am

Ready For An A s s Whuppin'

Massive Sync

Where WE've Been

Are

And Will Be

http://www.unknowncountry.com/revelations/?id=515

Revelations

Wednesday September 22nd, 2010

David Wilcock Week Two

Last week, David Wilcock and William Henry discussed the nature of life, human appearing aliens, and the reasons for synchronicities. This week, they go deep into the mystery of what is happening right now. We live in a period of rapid change, and we're looking at a possible transformation in 2010. William asks David, "How do we become light bodies?" David answers with information from India about how advanced practitioners chose their own death. After they leave their bodies, a remarkable transformation takes place. You will never have heard of anything like this before.

To Burn From With*IN

PhaseShift - Page 4 2i0rxa8
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty CosmicQuads

Post  SiriArc Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:07 am

PhaseShift - Page 4 2iqz4sz
    http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19081029p01.html

THE FOUR HUMAN GROUP SOULS
    (Lion, Bull, Eagle, Man)

Lecture by Dr. Rudolf Steiner
    Berlin, 29 October, 1908

These human beings form, then, this “round.” That which is formed through the flowing together of their egos is not indeed such a beautifully formed etheric body, but still it is a Unity. Thus a group of people existed at that time, who were united because their egos formed a unity — and indeed, there were actually four such group egos. You must imagine these human beings in accordance with the laws of the spiritual world. The group souls of the four groups passed into each other. They were not inwardly united, but passed into each other. One calls these four group souls by the names of the apocalyptic beasts: Bull, Eagle, Lion, Man. The Man, however, was at another stage of evolution than the man of today. The names are taken from the organization of the group souls.
    PhaseShift - Page 4 28hq649
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Your pictures are beautiful. cheers Thank you everyone for taking the time to find and then share them.

I ran across this and wanted to share it. David Bohm's quantum-based Holographic Universe model works for me.

"Various discoveries of the quantum world has revealed to us that the "physical," "solid" universe that we perceive exists as nothing more than frequency waves which our brain renders and translates as the five senses.

Studies from scientists such as Russians Franz Bludorf and Grazyna Fosar in their article "DNA Can be Influenced and Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies" suggest that components of human biology, such as DNA, serve a much higher purpose than what has been understood. As biological entities, we humans utilize approximately 5-10% of our inherited genes, which make up the protein building blocks and give us our physical forms. Yet there is 90% or so of our genetics, which appear useless, and so modern scientists have dubbed the majority of genes "junk DNA." Upon closer examination, however, research in recent years has shown that the majority of our DNA, i.e. this "junk" DNA, serves a much more crucial function in how we perceive and render our world. Bludorf and Fosar tell us:

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist, Pjotr Farjajev, and his colleagues, also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. The bottom line was: 'Living chromosomes function like solitonic-holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation. This means that they managed, for example modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray, and used it to influence the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

In other words, along with being responsible for our physical form, DNA also acts as something of a crystalline receiver, as well as a transmitter and amplifier of frequencies.

As a "solitonic-holographic laser," our DNA can be attributed to our wave function as described by Rupert Sheldrake and is linked to the famous Hundredth Monkey effect. A soliton is defined as "a pulselike wave that can exist in nonlinear systems, does not obey the superposition principle, and does not disperse" (dictionary.com).

Just as a subatomic particle exists simultaneously as a wave and a particle, biological entities such as ourselves also share this dualistic nature and it is from this that the biological phenomenon of evolution itself is possible. We are affected by our environment via our DNA crystalline receiver and thus we receive information that alters our physical form over time. This solitonic DNA structure emits and receives light energy in the form of photons and this is more or less the basic description of our holographic universe and how we are able to perceive it.

In the holographic universe model introduced by Bohm, a new understanding of how we interact with our environment is critical. From such studies conducted by Pjotr Farjajev, it is such that a new discovery of DNA has surfaced.

To elaborate further, perceiving this holographic universe is only half the game. Because our DNA receives and transmits in an electromagnetic capacity, we are perceiving and creating our universe simultaneously."

With respect to David Wilcox, I read about Yogananda back in the early 70's, forty years ago about how he left his body at will. That was also the time e books on The Masters of the Far East and working through the Theosophical Library were also being devoured. I'm still working on sorting it out and Quantum Physics just continues to amaze me.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty Becoming **** IN **** Light

Post  SiriArc Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:36 am

Lazaris
    To plunge, to lift, to reach, you are eager. You have explored the mystery and magic of initiation, searching for new beginnings and new directions, and you have dared to seek new futures. It is time to unleash the enchantment and the grace of your magic, allowing your imagination to soar and your wisdom to spiral beyond the bounds and boundaries. It is time to set in motion something new and something more. We call you, and your soul challenges you: Be the visionary for a world becoming new. You’ve been the catalyst; now be the initiator.
    ConceptSynergy
    We stand poised upon a precipice. We know we are mapmakers, artisans of our craft, and masterful magicians. Yet we wonder: Are we willing to leap? We don’t know if our precipice is a pinnacle or if it is a brink. We cannot know. We must wonder, and we must leap.

When we do both, our compassion ignites and our courage flares. We respond with unprecedented resolve. In the flourish of goodness and truth, and in the flurry of beauty, we can plunge, lift, and reach to become visionaries crafting the futures yet to unfold.

As we begin crafting new futures — futures born of inspired vision and profound wisdom — our lives, our world, and the world around us will change, will be different and new. Yes, we can set in motion new realities rich with bounty, alive with happiness and joy, and profound with success.

We can be the artisans of a world infused with love and healing, a world that has never been and that is now destined to be. All this and more is within our reach if we respond to our Soul's challenge, if we embrace the art and artistry of being true visionaries.

We will gather these clues — these ingredients — incumbent in becoming an Initiator and essential to becoming a Visionary. To find the art and to develop the artistry, we might activate our imaginations with Rituals of Imagination and assert our presence and grace with Rites of Being. In the resonance of The Four Beautiful Truths, we might activate a depth of wisdom not yet explored. With such truth and wisdom we will bind the mixture to create a powerful Elixir of Receiving. Again or perhaps for the first time, we will Dance with Our Duende to learn the secrets and to respond to the Challenge of Our Soul.

We can find those clues that Lazaris has placed beyond and between the words, thoughts, and ideas of the discussions and techniques in the workshops of this year. We can create and combine them to create a mixture of magic, to raise to an art, and to create an artistry. We can begin. We can become visionaries. We can become new. Yes. We can become new.

Welcome to the culmination of the Year of Initiation and to the introduction to the Year of Hope.
    Lazaris
    Your journey is reaching new levels and opening to new dimensions of magic and to new octaves of what it is possible to dream, of what it is possible to create and manifest, in your reality and in the world. You are ready to reach beyond your current work of this lifetime to more fully and more dynamically participate in something more — something more than you can yet imagine and something more than you can yet dream.
    EllieCrystal
    Life is about regaining your personal power by not allowing the illusion to take it away. To be a spiritual warrior is to bring balance to yourself and hopefully to others you meet. It is about not believing everything others tell you that has worked in their reality, but finding your own truth. It is about listening to your inner voice, higher guidance, your soul. It is then you regain your personal power and identity. You become the spiritual warrior who has broken free.

We are all spiritual warriors fighting the duality of 'good vs. evil' in a game created by electromagnetic energies. The spiritual warrior within you needs to attack that which holds you back, especially mental and physical illness, that which self-sabotages your inner essence - overeating, substance abuse, addictions, anything that keeps your spiritual warrior imprisoned.

When your genetic code allows you to suddenly awaken and realize that reality is a holographic program set in linear time, you will understand and regain your powers becoming the spiritual warrior you know exists within.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty Disintegration Of >>>>theparasiticfactor<<<<

Post  SiriArc Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:36 am

PhaseShift - Page 4 1z1ftrk

A “racket” is a corrupt mental program running in our conscious or unconscious self that justifies itself into being to protect the psyche from its deepest and darkest fears. It is very tricky and manipulative.
    {aka the parasitic(foreign)installation}

October 2010

The Reality Check

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/

Dear Family,

This month and forward we are continuing to be repositioned and shifted so that our energy bodies (and our consciousness) are congruently aligned in the new timeline architecture as well as the “new energy foundation”. As we continually undergo “micro-adjustments” in just about every area of our inner person and lifestyle - we are witnessing more of the patterns and phenomena of our past cellular memories surface. These memories are both ancient and recently personal, they are stemming both from our “multiple” self experiences (the many human incarnation experiences of the same patterns) and that which have defined us to accept the belief that we are a part of the human race having an experience on the planet Earth. As a species we have many concepts or archetypes we believe to be true that define our human identity. All of these patterns are being refined during this time to give us the opportunity to see what we need to change or heal inside ourselves. This is a time where we must learn to create our “new” reality from an entirely new palette of color. These new color frequencies are from the “unity code” harmonics created by the new energy foundation and its architecture that is available to us now.

As you study these old patterns you will begin to see them embedded as distortions that have impacted our energetic human being at so many different levels. The mental games and control programs that are run by our unconscious self, those larger behavior patterns that are set by and accepted by mass society are coming into blaring review. We have to see who and what is running a “racket” into the mental body of our unconscious mind. A “racket” is a corrupt mental program running in our conscious or unconscious self that justifies itself into being to protect the psyche from its deepest and darkest fears. It is very tricky and manipulative. However we are being able to clearly “see” these “rackets” running as the “new energy foundation”
    will not tolerate nor support them. Running rackets are the antithesis to embodying personal integrity, and in order to be congruent with the core essence and the nature of our true self, we have to be disposed of these “rackets”.

This is a time of “Reality Check” so that we can see what damage has been done and take stock of what we have left to process so we can live by and speak in the deepest truth and integrity that we are capable. Blind spots in our awareness or the perception we hold of others that keep us in denial and living inside the deceptive “psychological defense programs” (or these mental rackets) cannot continue. We are being rid of layers of drama, trauma and defense mechanisms that we have operated as a part of “being human”. As the first part of the Ascension Wayshower’s we are doing this clearing in depth now. It may show up as a part of healing the larger macrocosm or healing something in your personal life, however its mechanism is the same. All of humanity is subject to running these “racket” programs. This process can be painful as it requires you give it all up at the “Altar”, nothing is held back, nothing is sugar coated, nothing is veiled from your ability to see or live by the “truth” as you know it. All we need to do is drop any resistance and let the circumstance “self correct” as we participate by witnessing the pattern as it is being shifted or completely dissolved. (It is also dissolving the membranes that create energetic separation inside of us, so that we can be more “ whole” within and therefore also be more “whole” in our interaction with others. ) This can be intense for us so taking the necessary “time out” and being gentle and forgiving in these circumstances is quite the practice of being in self energetic mastery.

The Parallel Earth Timeline

From the level of the Universal macrocosm and personal microcosm the “parallel reality” where we have a shadow aspect, a painful part of our identity is being brought into our current awareness. We recently may have become aware of experiencing dark and intense dreams, warring or conflict scenarios with shadow entities, (such as black magician archetypes, etc) which is coming into our waking consciousness in order to be resolved and rehabilitated. It is exacerbated at this time as our 3D Earth timelines have come into an alignment and intersection with the future timelines of our 5D parallel Earth and linked further into the 8D core of our Milky Way Universe. This is impacting many of the consciousness grid networks on the planet that are releasing imbedded memories as a result. For those of us that have history imbedded in those “grids”, we will start to sense them, feel them or relive them. This can mimic a life pattern to be replayed out in the physical or be worked out in a “dream like” state scenario. Our astral body is being very much impacted by these energies as the 5D parallel is a part of the astral and soul bodies where much emotional body damage was incurred as a part of humanities ancient conflicts.

This event is like saying the time and space fields of the parallel Earth timelines have intersected with ours in the recent weeks. As the Guardians have mentioned in recent months, the 5D Reptilian Invasion memories were surfacing as the species race memory was starting to return to our planetary field. The human race at the cellular memory level knows that we were destined to be 5D entities, as this is a part of our species race memory. Our original Ascension Plan was to be reunited with our 5D parallel selves and then to be able to experience a much higher reality experience as a part of mass human evolution. Many of us have inner “knowing” that this is not going to happen and this “knowing” that our future reality was infiltrated has created a lot of residue sadness. We are facing these dark aspects now in a variety of ways, however, the underlying theme present that is surfacing is the Victim-Victimizer archetype (a mind control) program. It is the core consciousness reality “polarity program” of the dark vs. the light. This Victim “software” and the various histories played out with it in the Universal time space fields had a very negative result on human evolution as it broke apart our emotional bodies. The pain of its consequence fragmented the soul matrix and astral bodies – indeed, it hurt us very much.

The Fallen History of Victimizer

As we are currently merging with a critical level of the parallel "fallen history" timeline (an intersection with the parallel universe) the aggression of the controller’s agenda will reach a new level of amplification. This amplification will be especially with the “Victim- Victimizer” software. We may have been already sensing the quality of this chaos and disruption in the external worldscape. If this has impacted you - taking care of yourself and working your mental healing tools to maintain neutral association with these events is critical to be relieved of suffering. Try to defer to understanding this is a larger “macrocosm event” influencing your body (do not take it personal) and stay vigilant to keep your mind clear. Many times our physical body and energy bodies will reach intense levels of inner pressure ( this is the merging alignment of bringing the higher light bodies into the physical flesh) in order to catalyze the alchemical shift that is required to explode that damaged cellular memory out of the body and clear it from the genetic material. In some rough moments it can feel as if you are being squeezed through “cheesecloth”. (Indeed it is the time of transmutation of getting the “camel through the eye of the needle”. This is a big one.)

However for many of us that have attuned ourselves to the recent new unity architecture, (of the Ascension Timeline) we will sense that we are being “buffered” from its effects on the masses. This indeed is true, as we are being protected “foundationally” in ways that were not available to us on this planet until recently. Many of us in the Indigo and Starseed family find ourselves physically embodied on this planet, yet sense we are not actually “here”. It can be a strange sensation! This is a result of the changed “foundation” that has moved our lightbody to a different “station of identity” - we have been moved from where most of the masses are still operating from. If you have not made it yet to the new “unity” foundational field and are still working great personal transmutation symptoms, take heart and know you are getting closer to the finish line. We are all at different levels of our ascension process however, we are ALL working together for the same goal. The new foundation is here, we just need to purify the bodies to attune to the resonance of the divine schematic and not allow anything (and I mean anything) to get in between you and you relationship to God Source. Do not give up as you are almost there. Call up your Ascension Buddy or connect to the ES community for extra support.

The Split in the Wall of Time

This cycle is now defining a frequency split between the realities and the consciousness choices that have been made since June (the accumulated planetary energetic quantic field as it measured into the July 17th doorway to the parallel realities). When consciously awake as the observer, it creates the surreal experience of viewing both lenses of the reality operating in the same “space” but at a different rate of “speed”. (the rate of the spinning speed of particle frequency = changes in time) This means we are able to observe two main “timelines” (or more) advancing that are running programs concurrently in what appears to be the same “space”. If we are not aware of these “timelines” we will not be aware of the choices we have at this time to advance our consciousness. If we do not participate with our consciousness, the planetary energetic quantic field vibration will automatically match your personal vibrational quotient to the resonant reality and the timeline of which you most vibrate. This is how the Controller’s plan to “clear the game board”, if you are not aware of any of this agenda transpiring, you are not able to make a personal consenting choice to the direction you place your consciousness energy. By default you are swept into the most resonant timeline. This is very similar to how a spider catches a fly in its tangled web work. If you are aware of how to stay out of the web, you will not be caught. (Focus on your soul purpose, building your inner connection to God Source and stay out of Victim-Victimizer thought patterns)

The 911 Controller Agenda is advancing as (continued enslavement through debt, sickness, terrorism, patriarchal domination by being aligned to inorganic, death and artificial reality systems) vs. the Law of One Ascension Plan advancing as (self sovereignty and freedom by being aligned to Female Balance and God’s Natural Laws).This phenomena of having two potential realities co-exist within physical matter at different vibrational speeds creates a strange phenomena projected out from the personal Auric Field called “The Negative Form”. Many of us are experiencing these dark aspects of our “Negative Form” surfacing so that we can integrate the polarities of its (simultaneous) existence in the other space time fields. In some cases we will need to completely destroy it and send it back as raw materials to merge back with the God core.

The Negative Form
    The Negative Form is a series of artificial/dead light bodies that were used in our holographic image to recreate and usurp our genetic material by the Controller forces. Some of these distorted bodies are from our fallen history and much of the astral body damage that ensued. It is important to not judge or fear this information but to get to the clarity and to the bottom of what it is and why it is there. The Negative Form is like a series of "nesting dolls" that can be attached to your hologram/lightbody that hold "false information" usually spinning out artificial realities (probable timeline events for the unconscious person) usually due to astral body distortions. Because the Parallel Fallen Timeline has opened up an access in this reality it is activating this strange phenomena of The Negative Form “surfacing” in some of us. The Negative Form has been there for a long time, so do not fear it. Understand “it” is an inorganic part of your consciousness that needs to be retrieved of all of its parts (all the Dark Aspects or Reversal Monad Fragments Recollected) then returned to merge back into the God Core or the Heart of the Cosmic Mother. The Negative Form “architecture” that has bound you (in the 3D human birth imprint) to the Controller Grids (Frequency fences and their phantom realities) then will be disassembled and destroyed. The Mother Arc frequency and her Arc Hub Gate Network is the new consciousness technology that allows instant to rapid healings of these “negative forms”. These are remnant bodies left over from much of the Founder Guardian rehabilitation gridwork to systematically remove false white light webbings, false umbilicus structures forcing astral reincarnation and many other planetary enslavement structures. Because we have aligned to the Parallel recently, more of us are being able to sense or “see” these Negative Forms. Do not fear them. You are the Cosmic Parent returning and healing these tortured pieces of consciousness. (Call upon the Mother Arc Frequency and utilize The Negative Form clearing and AOA Omega clearing treatments in the ES community resources.)

Additionally this phenomena and the recent frequency split manifests in the larger mass consciousness fields as the “real” or the “imposter”. This is an amplification of the material manifestation of the polarity timelines existing concurrently. For those of us that have cleared out most of these Negative Forms from previous healing cycles, we may observe an additional change to our external environment. Two polar
    extremes show up at once in your reality and you may ask yourself “why is this person, place or thing showing up like this?” You will be able to sense different timelines stemming from the “event” or circumstance. If you drop all need to control the outcome and release it to God, you will “allow” the “real” to present itself to you. Do not attempt to struggle with or control the circumstances around you. As you release your need to control it, it will self correct and you will find a happier resolution hidden inside of it.

Electron Proton Balance

Many of us that have made it to the “Unity” architecture field are now being matched with a mirror opposite (male-female unions) in order to move to the next phase of the Ascension plan. This is learning how to work with “union” alchemy in order to heal, merge and change the current polarization split existing within our holographic particle structure. We have learned that even down to the particle physics, the relationship of the spinning electron to proton balance was deliberately interfered with in this 3D reality as to create control “nets” over the human race. (These control nets are the frequency fences that prevent organic planetary ascension) What current science considers as the “natural law” of physics is actually not “organic” to our planet. It means that the electron balance was manipulated to literally “electrify” our consciousness, literally keeping our energies polarized into a compressed lower mental body state of being. These distortions were primarily electron based and therefore the influence of distorted patriarchal domination over the planet was easily manipulated. Unconscious male bodies who sought dominion over others through the Victim- Victimizer program were especially rewarded on the Earth plane. It kept the controller agenda running smoothly.

The First Wave Galactics are working with synthesizing Unity patterns while being held within the container of “Spiritual Marriage existing in No Time.” Some are attempting to transition current long term relationships into this new paradigm blueprint. The first of these “genetic equals” are currently being matched in order to begin to prototype this “union” template for the planet. This has many different objectives as well as it adds a very different personal dimension in experiencing “male-female relationships” on this planet. Clearly it is
    not all easy as pie, however it is being directly orchestrated and monitored by the Guardian Races.

If we understand that all basis of creation is made of Female “Staff” principle (proton) and Male “Rod” Principle (electron) we can comprehend that by bringing these forces into balance we can heal our energy field, therefore heal our consciousness from the effects of “polarity”. A massive amount of progress can be made in healing the electron imbalance now, and the orchestration of these unions are part and parcel of that goal. This is also radically changing and bringing the Male Principle into its true inner “rod” power, by cutting through and dissolving all the mind control programs based in “patriarchal domination”. This will continue to progress and is very exciting indeed for our males on the planet!

Stay in the luminosity of your Avatar Heart Path! Be Gentle with your hearts and each other.

Love Always, Lisa
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:36 am

Siriarc: I actually understood the last post. I have been noticing timelines phasing together, and then separating in the last couple of months. It seems to me that I can intuit the outcome of my choices more easily. I usually but not always choose the one of Not Controlled. Just yesterday I caught myself in a common American mind program. It's the one that goes: "You can never get your work done. You have to keep at it all day, and most of the evening, and you will feel guilty for not finishing, and make lists of more to be done." This program worked well for the control of, for example, factory workers. The work ethic in N. USA in particular was one of fear based slavery. I knew of men who worked twelve hour factory shifts, six days a week, for years on end. Work, work, work, work. For whom, may I ask? Not ultimately for themselves or their families, to be sure. The flip side of that is the factory worker's wife, who had no birth control, had to care for a home and usually five or more children, without help from the factory worker husband. Also, in the US, families were not supported by the usual extended family system. Couples were on their own with their children, hundreds or thousands of miles from their support groups, as Americans built West and set up the industrial structure. The split into hard and fast gender roles and the ensuing resentment and hatred between the sexes lasted many generations here. Women were left alone with more responsibility than is sensible. It's all changing now as men lose traditional Man jobs. Factories are closed. Both men and women are doing childcare and housework, and doing the same work descriptions in many arenas. My point is, the patriarchal role is coming apart and the ones who can't see beyond the old program will feel the most victimized by their own victimizations. The rebalancing of the female/male energy is everything. Finally, it's here and I'm glad to be a witness.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty Regarding #90 and The L B

Post  SiriArc Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:43 am

^^^^^^^ ^^^ ^ * ^ ^^^ ^^^^^^^

Original Page

http://tinyurl.com/2b99why

Via James

ECETI (Enlightened Contact with Extraterrestrial Intelligence)

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/eceti/?yguid=215042664

_________________________________________________________________________________

L B

This Entire Thread

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1128

Is Relative To The disSolution Of

this vicious cartoon
    and its parasitic stain on

Cosmic Awareness And Exploration

A Friend By Your Side

A Light Under Your Wings

A Lion In Your Heart
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 am

SiriArc, thanks for posting the links on the other forum. I re-discovered Reality Sandwich, thank you! Of course, then I read D. Pinchbeck's plea to pre-order his new book, and so off to Amazon I went, which is another level altogether, ha ha! Anyway, I'll share some of Daniel's thoughts when I receive his book on the release date, Tuesday, I think. I guess it's time for me to discover Pinchbeck's works...
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty Pinch(a Sych)beck

Post  SiriArc Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 am

LindaBaker

Couple O’ Relays

To Tideth Thee:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=70577#p70577

Submitted by Daniel Pinchbeck on Thu, 12/27/2007 - 22:56.

This is the contemporary "Holy Grail" it seems.

I was told that Nassim said this about the free energy devices, that they may only work if you think they will work. Is it possible that this next level of technology is dependent on the consciousness "set and setting" of the user? This would make sense with other aspects of psychic experience, such as psychedelic states.

We are learning more about how consciousness creates waves, energy fields, etcetera. Perhaps it is at that subtler level that these devices would be accessible and activated?

This make any sense?

If it was the case, then a training in intensified states of consciousness would be a prerequisite for using these technologies - like the training a jet pilot goes through, but on another level. It would be necessary to deeply explore the polarity of the psychic/physical - technically, aesthetically, phenomenologically to access "free energy," teleportation, etc.

Will The Transformation
    ~ Rilke ~

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=36367#p36367

It seems like the noosphere is being born, and the network technologies are one current manifestation of this process. I think the ‘nature of the noosphere’ will be this deeper collusion between the physical and the psychic, and we are already in the midst of the transition. I am very excited about what lies just ahead of us. I expect the noosphere to be highly sexy and to have a great dance beat.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3322

And A Bunch More:
    http://forum.noblerealms.org/
    Search > Pinchbeck
    (FurSur)

PhaseShift - Page 4 LightninginaBottle2

(¨`·.·´¨) From
    `·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) My
    (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´Heart
    `·.¸.·´ To
    Yours

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:45 am

Siriarc: I found this post to be extremely interesting:

"This participation can be made conscious via the instrument that alchemists called the artifex, and I call the imaginal body. You imagine what is happening in your body, such as blood circulation, using an image, and then meditate on that image until you experience what is in fact already happening to you. The artifex, not the alchemist, achieves the Great Work. The imaginal body enables us to participate in what we initially picture, if we can picture it with sufficient depth and devotion. All that is done for us naturally and without our knowing, we can do with nature in full knowing.

The secret of the Art is to phase over by imaginal technique (the artifex) from being unconsciously inserted in nature to conscious engagement with nature, i.e., to coevolution. This was also one of the primary aims of the Mysteries whose adepts were dedicated to the Wisdom Goddess embodied in the Earth: Sophia."

John Lash was credited. Can you tell me more? Coevolution is described well here, in the context of the human body. I'd like to know know what other areas the "adepts" covered...what about animals and plants?

SiriArc
    SiriArc

PhaseShift - Page 4 Empty John Lash - MetaHistory

Post  SiriArc Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:29 am

LindaBaker (!!!)

John Lash / MetaHistory

http://www.metahistory.org/

There is SO MUCH INFO it‘s hard to know where to began.

A considered start might be a ReView of the beginning of This Thread,

and it‘s Components, which, This-Feed-Back-Loop Considers,

ALL Correspond and Support an OverArching Premise:

A Cosmic glitch

a parasitic “raid“ of

The Living Libraries

Nothing destroyed but

THE DESIGNED POTENTIAL

jumbled into a dIsToRtEd pile .......

(Compair ’’junk’’ DNA)

The Pleroma‘s Awareness

The Aeon Sophia > Telesti > Family Of Light > WE:

SophiaZoeGaiaEarthTheLivingLibrary and ALL That She IS,

WE Are, AvatarTransducer

Sent As A “Corrective“ Measure

Triumph Of That Dream Is AT Hand

NOW.

This General Premise ’’started’’ with Marciniak’s Ps

and Their reference to the ’’raid’’

Then, Juan Matus talking to Carlos about:

The Topic Of Topics:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=32780#p32780

This was followed almost immediately by the John Lash / Gnostic
    InFormation:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2026

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3111

Lash Refers to Sophia’s ’’fall’’ .......

This Feed-Back-Loop considers it to be:

Descent With Intent

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4301

http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=555&p=1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:32 am

I've come to the conclusion that the human body is similar to a Tesla coil which the average person has no clue how to access or use. Now just imagine if everyone had developed to the point of evolution (spiritual integrity intact) to where they could utilize there own bio-sphere to travel far into the Universe.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 am

Carol wrote:I've come to the conclusion that the human body is similar to a Tesla coil which the average person has no clue how to access or use. Now just imagine if everyone had developed to the point of evolution (spiritual integrity intact) to where they could utilize there own bio-sphere to travel far into the Universe.

Yes, I agree....imagine having all that power of "self" unleashed. If we could remember, we would be unstoppable. However, just imaging having that power unleashed and not knowing how to use it......a bit scary. But in the end....it is after all who we are Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:41 am

Brook, I've been researching this and now realize that until mankind has integrated spiritual integrity having this power is a very dangerous thing and can be used for pure evil from the Thanotos perspective- death of the soul.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:43 am

Carol wrote:Brook, I've been researching this and now realize that until mankind has integrated spiritual integrity having this power is a very dangerous thing and can be used for pure evil from the Thanotos perspective- death of the soul.

I very much agree with that PhaseShift - Page 4 83084 but imagine the shock to the system if it was simply to be unleashed.....my mind wanders on that one. Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:36 am