tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Kerry Cassidy's Telegram Post Today

Seashore
    Seashore

Kerry Cassidy's Telegram Post Today Empty Kerry Cassidy's Telegram Post Today

Post  Seashore Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:47 am

A screenshot and link:

The video is by Phil Godlewski.  I watched it on Rumble, and took this screenshot of what appears to me to clearly be a directed energy weapon (DEW) beam:

(I'm dismayed by the bad-mouthing of Phil Godlewski I see on Bitchute.  Kerry defends him, and I've seen that Jim Fetzer, a very reliable source in my opinion, has posted Mr. Godlewski's work.)

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Kerry Cassidy's Telegram Post Today Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy's Telegram Post Today

Post  Ashera Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:32 am

Ashera wrote:

I guess all this is about land speculation and to get the properties, some obviously tribal, for an apple and an egg...

Considering that Lahaina was the old Hawaii capital, ruled by a queen in the end, one must ask what the ruling parish democratic junkerdom fake elite is planning and up to do there...

Basically, in cultural contact, the Hawaiian "Mana Taboo System" was confronted with the Christian "Totem Tabu System" (cp. Sigmund Freud) that Anthropology denied as unscientific. This inter alia led to the split of anthropology and psychology who originally saw themselves as one single science...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Kerry Cassidy's Telegram Post Today Empty Re: Kerry Cassidy's Telegram Post Today

Post  Carol Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:18 pm

Thanks for posting the screen shot SeaShore. Very impressive photo.

Phil Godlewski is known a sex offender. Having monitored his channel these past months it's clear that he is self-serving, egotistical and exploits his following for monetary gain. He's also a braggart and goes on about his new fancy car,. He recently purchased a million $$ home, has hones in other locations including Hawaii and purchased expensive homes for relatives. He recently got married and was posting photos of himself and bride including photos of their honeymoon to Europe.

FYI, the only reason I check his channel was because it was recommended. After following it for months I find very little intel. Most of his post fall along the line of a personal diary about what's going on in his life. A few information news post, very little intel. Lots of hype.

Where did all the money come from to finance his expensive life-style?

He has very little intel on his channel and is consistently post-phoning his intel announcements to future dates. When he does put up something he spends the majority of his video feed time referring to himself.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:52 am

Phil Godlewski is known a sex offender.

Kerry defends him on that charge; says the girl was a teenager who came on to him.  Sounded to me that the charge was the black hats punishing him.

I did notice that the extensive research that Jim Fetzer recommended him on was actually credited to someone else in the Description of Mr. Godlewski's video; which is good, because he did give credit where credit was due.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:36 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:06 am

Seashore wrote:

Kerry defends him on that charge; says the girl was a teenager who came on to him.  Sounded to me that the charge was the black hats punishing him.

I did notice that the extensive research that Jim Fetzer recommended him on was actually credited to someone else in the Description of Mr. Godlewski's video; which is good, because he did give credit where credit was due.

Actually he was recently caught sexting to someone (not his wife) and was trashing Derik Johnson is a very serious way. There is more to the sexual predator story than is out there. Sorry. I don't like his egotistical attitude or negative behavior towards others. Especially patriots like Derek.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:42 am

Carol wrote:
    Seashore wrote:

Actually he was recently caught sexting to someone (not his wife) and was trashing Derik Johnson is a very serious way. There is more to the sexual predator story than is out there. Sorry. I don't like his egotistical attitude or negative behavior towards others. Especially patriots like Derek.

Regardless, the video he posted contained valid intel.

In-fighting among the truth community is often nothing but clashing egos.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:41 pm

The prospected Lahaina Sex Internat...

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:01 am