tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode's Legal Battle

Seashore
    Seashore

Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode's Legal Battle Empty Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode's Legal Battle

Post  Seashore Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:18 am

Personally, I see Corey Goode as a whistleblower whom Bill Ryan betrayed and Kerry Cassidy outed because she was eager to get her interview with him.

So, I'm interested in his welfare, because I HATE injustice and take it rather personally.

Today I see that Corey has posted a video about his legal battle resulting from the sequence of events that began after his testimony became public via. host David Wilcock on Gaia, which came about, in the first place—because Kerry had outed him.

I have the following video on pause; I've been taking notes, but it's getting complicated, and I could use some help understanding what he's saying.

I've noted that:

Roger Richards delivered an 18 page extortion letter regarding two films—The Cosmic Secret and Above Majestic.

Fake people parroting Corey's testimony (LARPs as in Live Action Replay) were trotted out.

Back in the late 80's there were genuine super soldier whistleblowers.  There ensued conferences that drew hundreds of people where ridiculous claims were made.

In 2017 Corey warned the disclosure community that there was going to take place severe nasty infighting.

Here's the video:

Corey Responds to Leon Isaac Kennedy's Deposition Leak

Dec 14, 2022

Corey responds to the Deposition Video leaked by Defendant Leon Isaac Kennedy. Lawsuit information - https://www.lightwarriorlegalfund.org/

In addition to #5 SEC Investigation - Right now Gaia has 4 lawsuits that we are aware of with a 5th lawsuit about to be filed - A Securities class action suit by Investors;

1. RICO Civil Suit: Trademark violations (Cyberstalking) - Goode vs Gaia, Inc. - https://spherebeingalliance.com/documents/claims.html

2. Patent Civil Suit - NEC vs Gaia, Inc. - https://news.bloomberglaw.com/ip-law/nec-sues-peloton-gaia-two-other-firms-over-streaming-patents

3. Copyright Civil Suit - Antarctica Films vs Gaia, Inc. https://news.bloomberglaw.com/ip-law/antarctica-films-says-spanish-language-show-violates-copyright

4. Class Action Civil Suit Facebook Privacy violations - Guida vs Gaia, Inc - https://www.classaction.org/news/gaia-disclosed-subscribers-personal-info-to-facebook-without-consent-class-action-alleges

5.  Yoga-Streaming Company Gaia to Settle SEC Probe - https://www.wsj.com/articles/yoga-streaming-company-gaia-to-settle-sec-probe-11668117548?fbclid=IwAR2ZKyLjvL78TRJJGTXgiQeWpVeA7OVYc5QybG1TKuCL0R8X9f6wcacpnG0

6. EQUITY ALERT: ROSEN, A TOP RANKED LAW FIRM, Encourages Gaia, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – GAIA -

https://www.bakersfield.com/ap/news/equity-alert-rosen-a-top-ranked-law-firm-encourages-gaia-inc-investors-to-inquire-about/article_33d7f347-8a7f-5b30-b8c6-bd6a271f1578.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBorL1VQD2s
    Seashore
    Seashore

Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode's Legal Battle Empty Re: Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode's Legal Battle

Post  Seashore Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:30 am

In the following screenshot, Corey just talked about feedback he got that "the community needs hopeful stories."

I used to follow the work of Michael Salla.  I have spent money purchasing his material.  But not any more, since I've heard him deflect criticism of his treatment of Corey Goode by saying that he, Dr. Salla, was going to go with narratives he hears that are hopeful for humanity.

Serious researchers can't do that.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode's Legal Battle Empty Re: Secret Space Program Whistleblower Corey Goode's Legal Battle

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:07 pm

I personally know Michael Salla and have also known him to throw someone under the bus. That particular person was a good friend of ours and had done a lot of work in the field, even personally paying for different presenters transportation from Europe to Hawaii to present in a conference Salla was hosting on the Big Island. Not good form.

ECETI's James Gilliland speaks up on the behalf of Cory and we trust James to be a truthful source of information.

Here is James link to As You Wish Talk Radio & ECETI STARGATE Tv

https://rumble.com/v1ylhko-as-you-wish-talk-radio-and-eceti-stargate-tv.html
    James Gives An Update Then Q&A

ECETI Links
    https://www.ECETI.ORG
    https://www.eceti.tv
    Follow us @
    https://www.facebook.com/ECETIStargateOfficial
    https://twitter.com/ECETIStargate
    https://rumble.com/c/ECETI
    https://t.me/ECETI_OFFICIAL_CHANNEL Telegram

ECETI Online Media & Video On Demand
    Ambassador & Self mastery Workshop with James Gilliland

https://www.eceti.tv/checkout/2022-ambassador-self-mastery-workshop/purchase
    Science Spirit & World Transformation Conference
    https://www.eceti.tv/checkout/science-spirit-world-transformation-conference/purchase

James Gilliland is a best-selling author, internationally known lecturer, minister, counselor, multiple Near Death Experiencer and contactee. James is recognized world-wide as the founder of the Gilliland Estate/Lahar Foundation SSM, previously referred to and commonly known as the ECETI Ranch (Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence) where he documents and shares amazing multi-dimensional contact phenomenon which can be viewed at www.eceti.org. His weekly As You Wish Talk Radio program on BBSradio.com draws an audience from around the world who are interested in truth and Higher Consciousness.

James’s books Reunion with Source, Becoming Gods, and The Ultimate Soul Journey educate, awaken, inform and heal. His latest book – Annunaki Return Star Nations and the Days to Come is a powerful look at what is happening on a multi-dimensional level as we move forward in this time of great change.

​He is the host of the documentaries Contact Has Begun & Contact Has Begun 2, and has been featured in documentaries and television shows such as His Story, The History Channel, UFOs then and Now, UFO Hotspots, ABC, Fox News, BBC Danny Dyer Special, Paranormal State and The Uncontrolled Narrative.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:16 pm

Carol wrote:I personally know Michael Salla and have also known him to throw someone under the bus. That particular person was a good friend of ours and had done a lot of work in the field, even personally paying for different presenters transportation from Europe to Hawaii to present in a conference Salla was hosting on the Big Island. Not good form.
    I am very sorry to hear that because I was thinking that Salla was just being naive believing wishful thinking.  

I loved this video by Corey and I'm looking forward to his future contributions to disclosure and raising consciousness.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:22 pm

I'm glad you like Cory's video. I do like Salla and know he has done a lot of good work in the field of Exopolitics. I just didn't like how he treated my friend (another notable in the field), so was not surprised with your observation.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:35 pm

Carol wrote:I do like Salla and know he has done a lot of good work in the field of Exopolitics.
    I've stopped following his work so I don't know what he's contributing at present.

Maybe there can be some meeting of minds in the future.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:39 am

Carol wrote:I do like Salla and know he has done a lot of good work in the field of Exopolitics.
    I wonder whether Salla got threatened by someone, and that's why he betrayed your friend.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:57 pm

Seashore wrote:
    I wonder whether Salla got threatened by someone, and that's why he betrayed your friend.

I doubt it. More likely a personality/philosophical conflict at some level.

This is from James Gilliland: "Sad Corey and his friends and family have to go through this its pretty clear the "Spiritual enlightened " beings attacking Corey are establishing their lack of character and awareness many of the rumors i have had to deal with is not because of what i did it is because of what i didnt do. People with agendas become victims when those agendas are not fulfilled and egos be lieve they can rise on the backs of others. The narcism is epidemic. Contact will not come through the entertainment ufo community it will come when the individual rises makes their own contact impeccable integrity and being authentic is the greatest threat to the character challenged"

We should all be sending prayers and support whether you believe or not pray this all works out in the highest and best good that is the path of a master the _hit slinging assumptions and accusations with no personal experience is not

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:56 pm

You may enjoy listening to James Gilliland as he discusses Cory Good and supports him on this. It's at the beginning of the interview.

As You Wish Talk Radio & ECETI STARGATE Tv with James Gilliland
    James Talks with Peter Maxwell Slattery on Current Events

They are trying to steal Cory's name and his work. There appears to be a lot of people fighting over this and massive attack. James is in alignment with Cory because his own personal experiences are in alignment.
    https://rumble.com/v217hn4-as-you-wish-talk-radio-and-eceti-stargate-tv.html

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:40 am

Carol wrote:More likely a personality/philosophical conflict at some level.

I will be watching how Corey's mission plays out going forward, looking for inspiration regarding how to communicate scary truths while minimizing stepping on the toes of others.  I need this because of the painful experience I've had trying to protect my siblings from their own ignorance about the C-19 jab.  It has put a tremendous strain on me, and I'm looking for ways to connect with them again.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:39 am

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:More likely a personality/philosophical conflict at some level.

I will be watching how Corey's mission plays out going forward, looking for inspiration regarding how to communicate scary truths while minimizing stepping on the toes of others.  I need this because of the painful experience I've had trying to protect my siblings from their own ignorance about the C-19 jab.  It has put a tremendous strain on me, and I'm looking for ways to connect with them again.

I understand. It's difficult to protect them if they don't percieve a danger. We have 4 adult children. All took the jab irrespective of the medical info we sent them (they refused to give it any credence given how they've been brainwashed by MK Ultra MSM programing. Two of them were in tears because we refuse the jab.. crying and afraid we were going to die because we didn't get vaccinated. It pains us. and of course they're liberals.

Spouse's sister had to take the jab to visit her husband in the hospital as he was getting bone cancer treatment. My brother refused the jab as did spouse's other sister. This has been such a difficult situation given the DS's control over health care, politics and the media.

I remember years back during the Clinton era when we were liberals. My parents went nuts giving us information and videos of the crimes of the Clintons. We weren't very receptive. At that time we thought our parents were the ones clueless. Only years later to realize they were right on target while we were happily lost in the MSM Mockingbird mind-control programming.

So, although I'm saddened our kids got jabbed, irrespective of how we feel about what may happen to them as a result.. all we can do is love and pray for them. I've reconciled myself to losing loved ones and friends as god will take them home on his time table.

Meanwhile.. we continue to research cures and have the info ready if they every become receptive to knowing how to heal themselves should they feel a  need to know more.

The best way to get along is remind them that we love them and don't talk politics or criticize their decisions. They made a choice and have to live with the consequences of their choices. All we can do is be supportive, pray for them and offer cures / information for them to follow up with if they choose.

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:37 am

Carol wrote:All took the jab irrespective of the medical info we sent them (they refused to give it any credence given how they've been brainwashed by MK Ultra MSM programing.

You’re talking about brainwashing from the mainstream media only, correct?  (You’re not saying your children have been victims of MK Ultra in the way Cathy O’Brien was, correct?)

Carol wrote: I remember years back during the Clinton era when we were liberals.

I’ve been having flashbacks to me checking out at a grocery store, when the clerk was making conversation while scanning my groceries, and saying to me, “What do you think of Pres. Clinton?”  Much to my chagrin at present, I answered, “I think he’s done a lot for the country.”

geek

Carol wrote: Meanwhile.. we continue to research cures and have the info ready if they every become receptive to knowing how to heal themselves should they feel a  need to know more.

I’m doing exactly the same thing.  It helps me sleep at night!

Another thing that's helping me is consciously looking for topics to communicate with my four siblings about that can't lead to the elephant in the room. We have home movies for the timespan 1942 - the 70's that are now on DVD, and there are lots of screenshots that bring back the one thing we will ALWAYS have in common:  our parents.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:23 am

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:All took the jab irrespective of the medical info we sent them (they refused to give it any credence given how they've been brainwashed by MK Ultra MSM programing.

You’re talking about brainwashing from the mainstream media only, correct?  (You’re not saying your children have been victims of MK Ultra in the way Cathy O’Brien was, correct?)

Carol wrote: I remember years back during the Clinton era when we were liberals.

I’ve been having flashbacks to me checking out at a grocery store, when the clerk was making conversation while scanning my groceries, and saying to me, “What do you think of Pres. Clinton?”  Much to my chagrin at present, I answered, “I think he’s done a lot for the country.”

geek

Carol wrote: Meanwhile.. we continue to research cures and have the info ready if they every become receptive to knowing how to heal themselves should they feel a  need to know more.

I’m doing exactly the same thing.  It helps me sleep at night!

Another thing that's helping me is consciously looking for topics to communicate with my four siblings about that can't lead to the elephant in the room. We have home movies for the timespan 1942 - the 70's that are now on DVD, and there are lots of screenshots that bring back the one thing we will ALWAYS have in common:  our parents.

They get this BS crap from Yahoo on the internet. We don't have TV so our daughter is not exposed in that manner but we were living in Hawaii while Obama was president and she got a lot of it in her school.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:20 am

Carol wrote:They get this BS crap from Yahoo on the internet. We don't have TV so our daughter is not exposed in that manner but we were living in Hawaii while Obama was president and she got a lot of it in her school.  
    Oh!

I can see I need to realize my enemy is not just television news and other TV propaganda.

And schools.  My grandson (I only have one grandchild) is 12 now and goes to public school in Northern Virginia.  I've been worrying about the extent of his exposure to utter nonsense.  I know that he doesn't like school; he thinks it's boring.  When the C-19 jab was first talked about regarding children I was in a complete panic that his mother (who has custody of him) would get him vaccinated if Fairfax County Schools (or does the state determine that?) were to require it for school attendance.  So far he hasn't been jabbed, but the insanity continues and I still have to worry about that.  His mother got the jab and despite my efforts that started when she was pregnant with him, she's clueless about vaccines.  

Question

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:24 am