tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Sarah Westall Interview of Victim Advocate Lisa Temple

Seashore
    Seashore

Sarah Westall Interview of Victim Advocate Lisa Temple Empty Sarah Westall Interview of Victim Advocate Lisa Temple

Post  Seashore Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:37 am

Sarah says this interview will be in three parts.

She says that Lisa is facing trial this week, and that Lisa was married to a person from a banking family, who turned out to have a split personality.  (I suspect that her ex comes from an Illuminati family.  I remember Stewart Swerdlow saying that Illuminati families use trauma-based mind control on their own children.)

Apparently Lisa speaks nine languages and has learned law.

She has seen eyes turning black.  (I remember David Icke talking about that.)

PERSECUTED BY THE CABAL, BLACKWATER THUGS, & THE SEX CRIME UNDERWORLD W/ LISA TEMPLE

First published at 03:50 UTC on July 26th, 2022.

Sarah Westall - Business Game Changers Radio

Victim advocate, Lisa Temple, joins the program to discuss her ongoing persecution by the criminal cabal in Ireland. This global crime syndicate has mobilize Blackwater thugs, shut off access to banking, and is now using a compromised criminal justice system to imprison her for trumped up and exaggerated charges. This 3 part series shares her story from her early years to present day. More information will be posted at https://SarahWestall.com as her case develops.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KhjB0df2UStA/?list=notifications&randomize=false
    Seashore
    Seashore

Sarah Westall Interview of Victim Advocate Lisa Temple Empty Re: Sarah Westall Interview of Victim Advocate Lisa Temple

Post  Seashore Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:47 pm

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:55 am