tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

IM's and Invisible Text

Wyzyrd
    Wyzyrd

IM's and Invisible Text Empty IM's and Invisible Text

Post  Wyzyrd Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:46 am

Hello!

There are five boxes just above the *delete your account?* line. I cannot read whatever is in front of the boxes; it is invisible. When I mouseover the area the mouse changes to the little hand, but I can't highlight to see whatever is there or anything.

The other thing is that no matter how many times I try it won't let me post my yahoo ID which is the_wyzyrd - and the_wyzyrd is also my Skype name. I wonder if it won't let me because they are the same but that doesn't really make sense . . .

Thanks in advance!

IM's and Invisible Text Icon_albino
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

IM's and Invisible Text Empty Re: IM's and Invisible Text

Post  Carol Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:14 am

Hi W. Adv will be in tomorrow, Sunday and I think he can help you. I'm not sure where you are located on the forum when this happens. Is this on your profile page, when you try to post, when you want to edit? I'm confused Mahalo
    Wyzyrd
    Wyzyrd

IM's and Invisible Text Empty Re: IM's and Invisible Text

Post  Wyzyrd Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:23 am

It's on my profile page where you add your IM's and Skype information and so on. IM's and Invisible Text 374937 Both the in visible text and the IM additions are on the same profile page.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:38 pm