tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Instigator
lindabaker
malletzky
TRANCOSO
Brook
Lionhawk
Raven
starninja
SuiGeneris
orthodoxymoron
investigator
giovonni
burgundia
Vidya Moksha
Spregovori
Jonah
enemyofNWO
Mercuriel
Carol
23 posters

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension - Page 5 Empty Re: George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:35 am

Brook wrote:
    I'll get a high pitched Tone in the left or right Ear or even still - Both...

That's cool.....wait till those tones start sending signals..starting and stopping in codes............ Wink

Nice to meet one from the clan of Tuatha Dé Danann George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension - Page 5 291147 might you be Tabarn? Just a guess...

Heinz is the Family Name of Grandmother's People.

Click here to find out more...

Adolphe is the Family Name of Grandfather's People.

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension - Page 5 Empty Re: George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension

Post  burgundia Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:47 am

The high pitch sound? I hear it all the time...The first time I heard it or the first time I realized that I was hearing it was a few years ago...but it is constant with me....but no other sensations, it is not accompanied by anything else...it is just there...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 am

When practicing Sant Mat we were told that the tones is what one is to listen to and when passing over follow their sound.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    I'll get a high pitched Tone in the left or right Ear or even still - Both...

That's cool.....wait till those tones start sending signals..starting and stopping in codes............ Wink

Nice to meet one from the clan of Tuatha Dé Danann George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension - Page 5 291147 might you be Tabarn? Just a guess...

Heinz is the Family Name of Grandmother's People.

Adolphe is the Family Name of Grandfather's People.

Heh heh

Thanks Mercuriel

I don't have nobility in my family as far as I know but they are a mixed bunch of Europeans, some come from Italy and others from Scandinavia, but I do like living in England Big Grin 2 haven't found any other place I can call home...except I have never been in Bavaria...perhaps I should plan a holiday there

Anyway, I am more than delighted I am not going insane Huge Grin
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:02 pm

OK - First Tome that should be read is The Key of Solomon...

Next is The Legemeton (Lesser Key of Solomon)...

albino

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Where I have I read about Tuatha DeDanannan before?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:09 pm

James Casbolt

SiriArc
    SiriArc

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension - Page 5 Empty JudasFlippin‘SyncO‘Priest

Post  SiriArc Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:54 am

Straight Skinney:

Before coming to Mist, had done a search on:

~ the "chrysanthemum" that McKenna talked about ~

which led to:

http://deoxy.org/timemind.htm

McKenna:

And then, if you've taken enough DMT (and it has to do entirely with physical capacity: Did you take, did you cross the threshold?) something happens [clap]... for which there are no words. A membrane is rent, and you are propelled into this "place." And language cannot describe it - accurately. Therefore I will inaccurately describe it.

The rest is now lies. When you break into this space, you have several impressions simultaneously that are a kind of gestalt: First of all (and why, I don't know) you have the impression that you are underground - far underground - you can't say why, but there's just this feeling of immense weight above you but

you're in a large space, a vaulted dome.

People even call it "The DMT dome" I have said, had people say to me, "Have you been under the dome?" and I knew exactly what they meant.

So you burst into this space. It's lit, socketed lighting, some kind of indirect lighting you can't quite locate. But what is astonishing and immediately riveting is that in this place there are entities - there are these things, which I call "self transforming machine elves," I also call them self-dribbling basketballs. They are, but they are none of these things. I mean you have to understand: these are metaphors in the truest sense, meaning they're lies! Uh, it's a jeweled self-transforming basketball, a machine elf. I name them 'Tykes' because tyke is a word that means to me a small child, and I was fascinated by the 54th fragment of Heraclitis, where he says: "The Aeon is a child at play with colored balls" ... and when you burst into the DMT space this is the Aeon - it's a child, and it's at play with colored balls, and I am in eternity, apparently, in the presence of this thing.

There are many of these things, but the main thing that's happening is that they are engaged in a linguistic activity of some sort, which we do not have words for, but it's visible language. They are doing the visible language trip. When you break into the space, they actually cheer! The first thing you hear when you pass across is this 'hhhyeaaaaaayyy' - you know the Pink Floyd song? "The Gnomes have Learned a New Way to Say Hoo-Ray?" This has gotta be what these guys were talking about; how else could it be? It doesn't make any sense otherwise.

You break into this space... the gnomes say hoo-ray! And they come rushing forward and they, and, and the thing then that happens is... and people say "is there risk, to DMT? it sounds so intense. Is it dangerous?".

The answer is: yes, it's tremendously dangerous;

the danger is the possibility of death by astonishment.

And you must prepare yourself for this eventuality, because you are so amazed. Amazement seems to be the emotion that has torn loose and swamped everything else - I mean astounded? When was the last time you were genuinely 'ASTOUNDED'? I mean, I think you can go your whole damned life without being 'ASTOUNDED'... and this is astonishment, you know, raised to the N-th degree to the point that your jaw hangs..."

L B's #94 http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/george-kavassilas-contactee-on-photon-belt-5d-earth-ascension-t1093-90.htm#19521

Carol:

In the future I often see white dome building with skylights and gardens everywhere with little streams, pools of water and waterfalls. The streams are designed to flow through the house which is more zen like inside. No electronics. One time everything was luminous and the colors richer then the colors of jewels. I was walking along a path and wall also luminous (don't know where that was either). And another time I was in some type of grecian pavilion with white columns and sky blue walls. Odd, as a child my favorite color was sky blue. There were others there (they appeared to be monks) and I had been sleeping on a chaise when I woke. They all rushed over to greet me and were so happy. I was so happy. I was home, whatever that dimension was and this world was the dream.

LindaBaker:

Carol! Carol! The place made of white marble with the sky blue walls! Yes! I remember going there while in deep meditation. It was so clean and refreshing. I was greeted as if I were coming "home." I also sensed that I was to make a report of some kind. After walking down a hallway, I entered a room that seemed to be a library, and there were "talking leaves" that were made out of a gold material. Maybe they were discs of some sort. I also was shown a book that was covered with feathers and shut with a jeweled clasp. This was a wide awake meditation and not a dream. I feel like I'm a reporter of some kind...

Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:14 am

You break into this space... the gnomes say hoo-ray! And they come rushing forward and they, and, and the thing then that happens is... and people say "is there risk, to DMT? it sounds so intense. Is it dangerous?".

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension - Page 5 218871 George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension - Page 5 218871 George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension - Page 5 218871 George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension - Page 5 218871
    McKenna sure has a way with words doesn't he? LOL
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:12 am

SiriArc wrote:Straight Skinney:

Before coming to Mist, had done a search on:

~ the "chrysanthemum" that McKenna talked about ~

which led to:

http://deoxy.org/timemind.htm

McKenna:

And then, if you've taken enough DMT (and it has to do entirely with physical capacity: Did you take, did you cross the threshold?) something happens [clap]... for which there are no words. A membrane is rent, and you are propelled into this "place." And language cannot describe it - accurately. Therefore I will inaccurately describe it.

The rest is now lies. When you break into this space, you have several impressions simultaneously that are a kind of gestalt: First of all (and why, I don't know) you have the impression that you are underground - far underground - you can't say why, but there's just this feeling of immense weight above you but

[snip..]

Well, DMT seems to have another physiological effect which is to fool the body that it should induce sleep paralysis.
    Trying to move around whilst you have taken “the medicine” is quite difficult. You loose much strength and it takes great effort.

SiriArc wrote:

[snip..]

"

Dangerous – for you it may perhaps not be. However, there are some interesting and quite severe potential after effects which one should consider.

Salt – if you have even a small amount of salt in the first three days after taking it, you can have quite a serious reaction to it that could hospitalise you.
    This is one of the many things you should be wary of, you have to be careful of your diet.

One of the more serious after effects is severe Palpitations that can last for many hours the following morning. This is quite a disturbing phenomenon and should be considered by those with heart problems before taking “the medicine”

One cannot glibly say it is “not dangerous” - I do not care who they are. I found out to my cost just how bad these issues can be.

I am not saying people should or should not take DMT based substances; however there must first be some intelligent and informed thought before hand.

One thing is for absolutely sure - whether you cross the threshold or not, you are not the same person afterwards.

Blessings
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 am

Mercuriel wrote:OK - First Tome that should be read is The Key of Solomon...

Next is The Legemeton (Lesser Key of Solomon)...

albino

WOW, that's my weekend (or several) cut out! Thanks Mercuriel Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:10 am

I used MDMA (Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, commonly known as ecstasy) a few times back in the 80s and my experience was quite the opposite. And I will add this, the first time is the best and it's all downhill from there. The setting is very important and mindset. Questions should be prepared ahead of time because walking through the veil is an opportunity to see "far." One is outside of time and space and one can also look backwards and forewards along the timeline. There is that if one is atuned to doing so. Music can also color the experience and enrich it. For me it was similar to being in the space before birth where all is known. Things that were hidden were transparent and understanding enhanced from a much larger perspective then ego.

Wikipedia:

"MDMA has a tendency to induce euphoria, a sense of intimacy with others, and diminished anxiety and depression. Many, particularly in the fields of psychology and cognitive therapy, have suggested MDMA might have therapeutic benefits and facilitate therapy sessions in certain individuals. Clinical trials are now testing the therapeutic potential of MDMA for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety associated with terminal cancer."

My best best spiritual experiences were all without drugs or enhancements and spontaneous - long before I ever even tried DMT. I actually lived through the 60s and 70s too afraid to experiment with drugs and what it would do to the brain with respect to brain damage. And drugs can cause brain damage.

I will add that prior to using DMT I had already done more then 10 years of meditation and spiritual practice and I suspect the experiences were quite different from the underground experience describe by others as my conscious awareness ended up elsewhere and I saw no one. I was in a space that was familiar and expansive.

If one is to use DMT they need to understand the risks. No food in the body - one needs to fast. Lots of water - one needs to keep hydrated. Then there is that jaw clenching sensation reaction which isn't the most pleasant. It will fire off most of the brain's serotonin which can create a depletion and lead to depression. It can take a long time for the serotonin to replace itself (months/years). One can fry their brain and have some minor brain damage that will impact memory (short term) and mood. Although the initial few days after using the drug can be quite mellow - there is the addictive factor as one whats to repeat the experience... only there isn't the same amount of serotonin in the brain to get there to that peak experience as it has already been used up. And then all of that for a 10 to 20 minute "high"... in the sense of having a view from the top.

The person who gave me the drug was another therapist so I knew the source was good. And I was given it to help break through a very stuck place in my relationship with someone. It wasn't taken just for fun but was used to facilitate my own limited perspective which involved this other person. It worked. And when it was legal I used it with a few clients. I do think it can help with couple's therapy if only used once.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:51 am

New George Kavassilas Videos out - 23 parts, only 4 have been uploaded as of now

Namaste'

We Are You

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension - Page 5 Empty Big One

Post  We Are You Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:51 am

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:59 pm