tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

I'm new here. Where's the bathroom?

Oleendee
    Oleendee

I'm new here. Where's the bathroom? Empty I'm new here. Where's the bathroom?

Post  Oleendee Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:27 pm

Been on the Chans for 3.5 years (Q Research); after the 2020 election when Q stopped posting I joined ANONUP forum. I had saved so much QR info. felt I should share on a SM platform. My name on ANONUP is @oleendee.
    Sometime early 2021 I stepped outside of ANONUP for a smoke (jk i don't smoke) and somehow
    found myself on this forum uninvited. A guest of someone (initials GE) I suspect. Or maybe a Space Force Guardian got me in. (I hear they know how to do that).
    I have lurked on this forum for 44 chapters until I got locked out this morning. I just registered and here I am.
    I have no idea what to do next so don't mind me if I flounder.

Oleendee
    Micjer
    Micjer

I'm new here. Where's the bathroom? Empty Re: I'm new here. Where's the bathroom?

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:44 am

Welcome
    Don't hesitate to post your thoughts
    Oleendee
    Oleendee

I'm new here. Where's the bathroom? Empty Whiplash347 is being smeared by someone named JQHN @HSRetoucher. Anyone know this guy JQHN?

Post  Oleendee Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:24 pm

Whiplash347 is being smeared by a JQHN @HSRetoucher, someone passing as JFK Jr. He's been around quite a while; supposedly a real insider, don't know how large a following he has. Claims Whiplash is a pedophile named John Reese. Found on anonup.com and will disregard it as a lie.
    Must be tough for a newbie.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

I'm new here. Where's the bathroom? Empty Re: I'm new here. Where's the bathroom?

Post  Carol Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:03 pm

Been following WhipLash for quite awhile now. Found him authentic and has a wealth of into/intel that he shares on a daily basis.

Welcome to the Mists.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Oleendee likes this post

Oleendee
    Oleendee

Post  Oleendee Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:56 am

I really don't know what to say. I haven't been here in a while. A lot has happened since the beginning of 2022. My husband has not been well since January. I spend a good part of my day taking care of him. Luckily he can take care of his personal hygiene but he is handicapped, uses a walker. Glaucoma has gotten worse and in both eyes so that's a rotten deal. His  new 6 mo. old hearing aids just quit working, for the second time.
    Imagine having major hearing loss plus glaucoma. And have your hearing aids quit working.
    Tomorrow we go into Costco to test for new hearing aids. I don't think I can get money back for the other pair, but we'll see.
    I believe he has a form of post traumatic stress disorder. In January, he endured a 5 day ordeal at the local hospital (Kaiser), 3 days on a ventilator and 2 days tied to a bed. He was uncooperative; he just wanted to go home.
    I believe they were trying to kill him. Somebody forgot about him and he woke from the drugged stupor and he pulled all his tubes out even the windpipe. I know because I spoke to him on the phone right after this happened. I only recently realized that he was fighting for his life against these creep hospital workers.
    The admissions report said that he blacked out and hit his head on the ground but that was false.They put him on a ventilator for no good reason.
    I have written a letter describing the events and sent it to Kaiser Permanente, our health care provider, his doctors and family and close friends. The last letter from the hospital said that treating physicians and their staff are not employees of the hospital.
    To avoid liability I guess all hospital workers are independent contractors.
    I mailed the last letter to a state agency with a Medicare section. Haven't heard from them yet.
    I just want to get this on the record with the state bureaucracy. Suing is futile and I can't afford it anyway.
    You guys have an address for the FEMA Administrator for the State of Hawaii? That person would be at the top of the food chain!
    I would love to send one to FEMA but I imagine they are really busy.
    My sister almost died at an Oahu hospital a couple of weeks ago. Let's say a botched procedure to break up a kidney stone caused possibly a ricochet of a fragment into another internal organ.
    She had major internal bleeding and 2 blood transfusions. She is ok now by a miracle but she was subjected to 2 colonoscopies, 2 endoscopies and tests and cat scans. Her hospital bill will be monstrous. Maybe that was the point.
    The good news? My 15 year old cat who was fading away is now rejuvenated. She seems happier. Thanks to a topical Ivermectin spray her arthritis has gone away. She is more alert since giving her Algae oil (DHA oil) from Ascent Nutrition. She begs for it, it's amazing. I thought she would die this year but she is doing very well.
    I had not intended to write all this but I figured why not? Now my only problem is: where is the button to publish?  
    Hope someone finds this interesting.
    See ya.
    If this doesn't get posted that's ok. I'll see you guys on the other side.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:46 pm