tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Moderna launches clinical trial for HIV mRNA vaccine like in Covid shot Jan 28, 20220

mudra
    mudra

Moderna launches clinical trial for HIV mRNA vaccine like in Covid shot Jan 28, 20220 Empty Moderna launches clinical trial for HIV mRNA vaccine like in Covid shot Jan 28, 20220

Post  mudra Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:37 pm

Moderna launches clinical trial for HIV mRNA vaccine like in Covid shot
    Jan 28, 20220

Moderna announced Thursday that it’s launched early-stage clinical trials of an HIV mRNA vaccine.

The biotechnology company has teamed up with the nonprofit International AIDS Vaccine Initiative to develop the shot, which uses the same technology as Moderna’s successful COVID-19 vaccine.

https://strangesounds.org/2022/01/moderna-launches-clinical-trial-for-hiv-mrna-vaccine-like-in-covid-shot.html?fbclid=IwAR05bSE0A4yOTlLTg9SzwSLlxULs_teVjTx28H_MIMmgcV-VQkHj6edZx8s
    mudra
    mudra

Moderna launches clinical trial for HIV mRNA vaccine like in Covid shot Jan 28, 20220 Empty Re: Moderna launches clinical trial for HIV mRNA vaccine like in Covid shot Jan 28, 20220

Post  mudra Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:23 am

WHAT THE FIRST 3 JABS DO TO THE BODY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oa4FTheLCBQB/

Would someone here that has better hearing than mine
    make a summary of what this doctor says.
    The background noise makes it very hard for me to understand all she says.
    Thank you 😊🙏
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Moderna launches clinical trial for HIV mRNA vaccine like in Covid shot Jan 28, 20220 Empty Re: Moderna launches clinical trial for HIV mRNA vaccine like in Covid shot Jan 28, 20220

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:12 pm

The summary is what we already know and I guess has been posted often in the mists. The killshot gives you AIDS. you will be dead or drug (pharma) dependent the rest of your life.

1st killshot. Saline plus toxins for cellular destruction. 50% loss of white blood cells. Spleen, bone marrow etc effected by lack of immune response.

2nd killshot. Further 25% reduction in white blood cells. Less saline and more toxins in this one.

1st booster. 81 strands of foreign bacteria. Never encountered before by humans so no immune response. With only 25% white blood cells chronic inflammation occurs, triggering cancers and any problems in the body that you had before the killshots. Dormant stuff wakes up. Minor problems become severe, rapidly.

2nd Booster. Either this or previous booster reduces white blood cells to zero. No immune system. This booster has 8 strands of HIV. No way to make an immune system.

3 more boosters planned. Either you take the booster, or you die. Forever.

At each stage of the above process 20-30% mortality rate.

100% death rate in ALL animal studies.

Transcript © Dr Doom.

might be worth a thread on its own mudra?

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:53 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:59 pm

HIV/AIDS Compared SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 & DARPA’s Immune System Focused B̶i̶o̶w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶ Agenda

https://www.bitchute.com/video/l0Cq4rMvglGA/

COVID/VACCINE/HIV CONNECTION, THE BOOSTER TIME BOMB, CANADIAN GOV TYRANTS & DEBUNKING CNN'S "DEBUNK"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zwiT8igeSu9N/

DEEP DIVE: VACCINE ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME, HIV INSERTS IN SARS-COV-2 & THE AFTERMATH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xV7aDvDVAjYg/
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:51 pm

Surely, AIDS is the new pandemic they have promised us. The Pandemic mark 2.0.

It is actually a nasty scenario. AIDS is not a virus. you can´t catch it. It is the lack of an immune system. Fauci created the AIDS story through his Hep B jabs.. introducing toxins into the body to destroy the immune system. The immune system is destroyed by the mRNA vaccines, that is its purpose. It´s purpose is to produce AIDS.

Now, all these jabbed folk have AIDS. It will be blamed on a new virulent strain of AIDS.. so virulent, everyone has it! They will mandate an AIDS vaccine.. which is irrelevant at this point as the new jungle juice will be transmissible between people.. so finally, you can catch AIDS! it is irrelevant if germ theory is correct or not.. the jungle juice will ensure transmission, in connection with mandatory jabs.. all in time for digital ID and social credit.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:35 am

Vidya wrote:

the new jungle juice will be transmissible between people. wrote:

How Vidya ?
    I am also wondering what the point of a digital ID if everyone is dead from Aids  ?

As a side note I learned the PCR tests have actually been aimed at collecting our DNA.
    Its a while now I noticed mainstream is hyping DNA tests and proposing them to people.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:50 am

They spent billions developing the bioweapons. I am sure there are many ways to spread the bioweapon. There are already numerous papers in the science literature describing how they could make a ´vaccine´that is passed from person to person.

The spike proteins themselves can be passed on, and these are the agents that destroy the white blood cells and cause the loss of the immune system.

Not everyone will take the jabs, and not all will contain the bioweapon. Not everyone will die of AIDS. There will be drugs to keep people alive, as long as you take them for the rest of your life. Slavery or death.

What do the Georgia guidestones tell us? 500 million, in perfect balance with nature? The banksters and their slaves. Digital ID needed for social credit, to keep the slaves in line.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:59 pm

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:17 pm

There is no need to delete the post oxy. I am thinking along the same lines, even if a different route. I have a view as to what is happening, I am making a summary.

I think the evil that rules the world is old.. It´s hard to date anything now.. didnt you post somewhere (or someone) that it was a monk copy error that added a 1000 years to our know history.. making the biblical stories only a 1000 years old...
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:26 pm

I had not come across gods of eden, as ever my bandwidth is limited but I will have a read (attached) .. I do have bill cooper´s full lecture series on mystery babylon, I guess they cover similar ground?
    Attachments
    Moderna launches clinical trial for HIV mRNA vaccine like in Covid shot Jan 28, 20220 AttachmentGods_of_Eden_Bramley.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (2.8 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:30 pm

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:22 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote: I had not come across gods of eden, as ever my bandwidth is limited but I will have a read (attached) .. I do have bill cooper´s full lecture series on mystery babylon, I guess they cover similar ground?
    mmm. Superfluous and simple minded nonsense so far. I cant get past chapter 10 to give the rest any credence.

I hope you didnt write this oxy? lol! seems you cover similar topics.  It is superficial at best and masturbatory rubbish at worst. But hey, what do I know ?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:07 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:They spent billions developing the bioweapons. I am sure there are many ways to spread the bioweapon. There are already numerous papers in the science literature describing how they could make a ´vaccine´that is passed from person to person.

The spike proteins themselves can be passed on, and these are the agents that destroy the white blood cells and cause the loss of the immune system.

Not everyone will take the jabs, and not all will contain the bioweapon. Not everyone will die of AIDS. There will be drugs to keep people alive, as long as you take them for the rest of your life. Slavery or death.

What do the Georgia guidestones tell us? 500 million, in perfect balance with nature? The banksters and their slaves. Digital ID needed for social credit, to keep the slaves in line.

Thanks Vidya.
    I have seen no testimonies yet of shot contamination from one person to another.
    Ok we will see .Time will tell.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:21 am

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5777272/
    Abstract
    Genetic engineering now enables the design of live viral vaccines that are potentially transmissible. Some designs merely modify a single viral genome to improve on the age-old method of attenuation whereas other designs create chimeras of viral genomes. Transmission has the benefit of increasing herd immunity above that achieved by direct vaccination alone but also increases the opportunity for vaccine evolution, which typically undermines vaccine utility. Different designs have different epidemiological consequences but also experience different evolution. Approaches that integrate vaccine engineering with an understanding of evolution and epidemiology will reap the greatest benefit from vaccine transmission.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24732960-100-we-now-have-the-technology-to-develop-vaccines-that-spread-themselves/
    These “self-disseminating vaccines” can be developed in at least two ways. The conventional approach relies on applying a vaccine to the fur of captured animals and releasing them. When these animals return to their natural homes, social grooming results in the vaccine being ingested by other individuals, magnifying the level of immunity that can be achieved.

This shows promise for reducing the threat of rabies transmitted to humans from vampire bats, for example.

A more radical approach relies on inserting a small piece of the genome of the infectious disease agent into a benign virus that spreads naturally through the animal population. As this transmissible vaccine spreads from animal to animal, it immunises them against the target infectious disease, vastly increasing immunity within the animal population and reducing the risk of spillover to humans.

The technology for developing transmissible vaccines now exists, and field trials focused on protecting wild rabbits from a viral haemorrhagic fever using this technique have showed promising results. Efforts are now under way to develop prototypes for several important human pathogens, such as the Lassa and Ebola viruses.

Self-disseminating vaccines could be a revolutionary technology for reducing the threat of human infectious diseases that jump to us from wild animals. In addition to making wildlife vaccination feasible and cost-effective, this technology reduces the motivation to cull or exterminate ecologically important disease reservoir species, such as bats.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:10 pm

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2020/11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020_Pfizer_BioNTech.pdf
    from Jon Rappoport´s blog today, Pfizer confirmed the spike proteins can be passed onto others through skin contact or inhalation

On page 67, we find a warning about potential adverse effects of the vaccine. The abstruse term “study intervention” pops up. It surely means “vaccination.” “Environmental exposure” means contact with elements of the vaccine other than by injection.

Warning of adverse effect: “A female is found to be pregnant while being exposed or having been exposed to study intervention due to environmental exposure. Below are examples of environmental exposure during pregnancy:”

“A female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is pregnant after having been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact.”

“A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior to or around the time of conception.”

These warnings, from the vaccine manufacturer, Pfizer, are shocking. They imply that pregnant women can be harmed by breathing in, or contacting by skin, the vaccine as it moves from person to person. Which would be “shedding.”

And what is being transferred from person to person? What is in the vaccine? Genetic material. RNA. RNA encapsulated in toxic lipid nanoparticles.

The Pfizer document states that, if any of these “adverse events” involving pregnant women occur during the clinical trial of the vaccine, they must be reported.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:23 pm

Interesting posts, Vidya.
    You probably won't like this video,
    but the opening minute is priceless.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:30 pm

I wont watch it. I am low on bandwidth, all feeds these days are so graphic / video heavy! I more or less have the same internet routine.. and what I could do with 1GB 15 years ago, now takes 15! I will not submit to a smartphone, which is the only realistic chance of unlimited internet in these parts.

I can guess the video from the title. Statistically speaking, nailed it.. must be true Rolling Eyes

I have been typing a longer reply, when I get chance. Much to do here, and it is physical work at the moment..

There is no middle-man to god. There certainly is no book of rules to follow.   All the esoteric theosophies say this, even the christian mystics say the kingdom of heaven is within. All exoteric religions / doctrines are for control and coercion. I ignore all exoteric religious texts as they serve me no purpose.  So I skipped the biblical references in the gods of eden, and read the rest. It is poorly researched and poorly reasoned, so I stopped with the rest.

I think you north Americans get a ´bum rap´(isnt that N. American slang?).. as I think christianity is poorly served. The bible was probably written for political reasons by the romans, and the esoteric teachings, the qabbalah.. i think were hijacked by the Luciferian crowd.. they added a lot of Solomon magic / spells and do seem fixated on Solomon´s temple... but.. it is dark. And it shouldnt be. I will include this in my longer reply.. it is quite long now...
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:49 pm

I wrote a longer response over a few nights.. i might have to edit some of it... i had a quick re-read through..

Pretty much everything we have been taught is wrong. We have been lied to deliberately and for a purpose.

The history we learn bears little semblance to reality.

Who built Salt Lake Temple? Mormon settlers? With their mule teams and shovels? We don’t have the craft today to build it! It is complete fabrication. They found the temple completely intact when they arrived there. I don’t know much about the Mormons, but they could be one of the splinter groups from the Ashkenazis? They formed many secret and open societies to Jesus.

Salt Lake Temple was built by the Tartarians, or another people from that age of global awareness and global travel. An advanced, high tech global society. They built pyramids on equidistant lines across the globe. There has been a massive effort to wipe the Tartarians from the history books. . I have no idea if the pre cataclysm people were Tartarians or not, I use the name a general label, as some did survive, and to draw attention to the historical cover ups.

There was a great cataclysm, and we are the descendants of the survivors of that, or we were created by the survivors in a lab. This is likely the destruction of Atlantis that Plato writes about. Were Egyptian pyramids melted by nuclear (high energy) weapons or an extreme sun event?

Doug Voigt has described the sun´s supernova cycle.. next ´end of the world´ scenario is in 2045. The previous one.. Saw the sun go nova. The earth stopped spinning and the sun destroyed one side of the world in flame. The oceans kept moving across continents creating the huge underwater channels we see today. Folk in central eastern Europe will survive this, if they don’t end up facing the sun.. so there will be survivors..

Like Charlton Heston found the statue of Liberty in the movie Planet of the Apes. Like the Mormons found Salt Lake Temple.

If they were advanced and knew the sun was going super nova they would be prepared. Perhaps that’s why the great pyramids were built? To survive the sea washing over the continent. It obviously withstood it. Perhaps entire countries survived, on the side of the earth not facing the sun.

Also, tales of the Tartarians are of much taller folk. Were the dinosaurs real? Did they ever exist or are they just a made up story? I seem to remember the actual fossil record is at best sketchy and at worst, absent. But I may be wrong.

I have always been drawn to the expanding earth theory. It would explain why the dinosaurs were so big (less ´gravity´ on a smaller earth), and why the Tartarians were so tall. When the sun goes supernova, the earth expands. The theory is absolutely sound in terms of land mass shape, and also the fact the oceans floors are much younger in geological terms.

One tribe / race that grew from the aftermath of the last cataclysm worshipped the god Ba´al (aka moloch, Lucifer. (husband to Ashera,) . They sacrificed children to Ba´al and were not overly popular in other cultures because of this. They moved north (from Sumaria) into a land they called Khazaria. They claim to be descendents of Noah. They taxed and terrorized the silk road that ran through their territory, becoming wealthy.

In 600AD the Russian ruler demanded that they convert from Lucifer to another religion. They chose Judaism. But they didn’t convert, they just used it as a shield.

They continued the child sacrifices up to 1000 Ad when Russia finally had enough and sent an army to wipe them out. They had spies and knew it was coming so they fled with all their money and treasures through Europe into Spain. They left people throughout Europe on this journey. They called themselves the Ashkenazi Judeans. But they weren’t, they were still worshipping Ba´al.

They declared all European countries as enemies and vowed revenge on them.

They hated the Russians and they hated the Jews, so they set about to destroy them.

The Rothschild´s, who stayed in Germany (Frankfurt) was one of these Ashkenazis.

The same group became the Knight´s Templars, and all the secret Jesus societies, and formed the Jesuits and the black pope. They were interested in architecture, and fixated on recreating Solomon´s temple, so they formed the freemasons. They wanted to preserve all the ancient teachings, which they did under the name of the kabbalah.

The ancient teachings are part of all modern religions in their esoteric form. All the esoteric philosophies say the same thing! There is only one world religion, the exoteric religions are just for control and coercion. There is no middle man to god. So the yogis of Hinduism, Sufis of Islam, Qabbalists of Christianity and Mahayana Buddhists all have the same teachings, in different languages / expressions. (As above, so below, mico cosm macrocosm, the kingdom of heaven resides in man, father and son, etc, ). Which is actually really useful if you want to dig deeper into these theosophies , as a concept that is difficult to grasp in one system might be more easily understandable in others. Yoga provides the most accessible vocabulary.

But,, the qabbalah as taken on by the Ashkenazis is actually quite dark. I couldn’t continue with my studies of it. I am sure there is genuine magic in there, which works. But evoking demons and Lucifer and the rest really isn’t my cup of Tea. A lot of these magical spells were attributed to Solomon, and could explain the Ashkenazis apparent fixation with the temple of Solomon.

When the world governments put pressure on the pope to disband the Jesuit order, as it was too powerful, he did. They became the freemasons.

The Jesuits joined Rothschild to form the illuminati. Their goal was to infiltrate all governments of the world, all religions and appear one of them, whilst all the time dismantling the system from within. Destroy the governments, destroy Christianity, Destroy non- Ashkenazis. They were instructed to become doctors and practice medicine so that they could poison and maim non believers

They organised the French revolution. Napoleon was a masonic grand master, his handlers were luciferians / Jesuit.

They funded both sides of the Napoleonic (and all!) wars and had fast horses awaiting the outcome of battles to have the news days before official channels. Using this system the Rothschilds in London created a false rumour that Wellington was defeated by Napoleon .. and he bought british bonds for pennies. By the time the world realised wellington had won, Nathan Rothschild was not only excessively rich, he owned the King of England, and every British monarch since.

It was an internal Jesuit fight that started WW1. It bankrupted Germany, which enabled the Ashkenazis to take over the power in Germany. The Ashkenazis sent

The Balfour declaration of 1917 created Israel and gave it to the Ashkenazis, in writing. To Lord Rothschild. (It would take WW2 to convert the paper to actual land).

The Russian revolution was Jesuit. Marx was a German Jesuit and Lenin was a fan of his, also a Jesuit. They killed millions of Russians. Holdomor was the real holocaust, once again almost erased from the history books.

In USA at same time the Fed was formed by the Ashkenazis after killing their main opponents. They then crashed the economy. The Wall St crash. The Ashkenazis then caused famine in the USA by further manipulating the economy. They then insisted all Americans give up their gold! All of it. They called the loans in on Germany and Germany was finished.. so Hitler came to power against the Ashkenazis. But….. who was Hiltler? Seems he was the bastard son of a Rothschild (so Hiltler was half Ashkenazi). ..after being bankrolled by daddy he erased all traces of his past, even razed his home town.. killed all journalists etc in the know. So once again they were playing both sides. Funding both sides of the war. The ´secret´ Antarctic base has been home to the germans since the war

After WW2 millions of Jews were shipped to Israel and killed in the wars against the Palestinians. Their goal is greater Israel, Jerusalem etc. Killing Jews and other non believers on the way is just icing on the cake. Sill fixated by the temple of Solomon, which according to Du Quette, never existed, there is no historical record of it in Egyptian texts. DuQuette claims this knowledge is why the Templars were persecuted and ´destroyed´.. but they weren’t, they just disbanded and became the Jesuits and the freemasons and the illuminati.

In America, at the moment, they run the govt (both sides) and the alphabet agencies,. They want to destroy white Christians, hence white privilege and BLM; They are tools of the lucifarians. Hollywood is a child sacrifice place, they make adendrochrome by torturing young children. Why open borders to the south, so many missing kids, so much trafficking. Fauci is a Jesuit.

Historically the oath of allegiance to the various Ashkenazi splinter groups was to obey your superiors without hesitation or question, or else suffer a horrible death and lose all your next of kin. I´m guessing such orders are still in place today, which explains why Fauci and Gates and co can kill millions and be happy about it.

I don’t think the person playing Fauci is actually him.. but equally I don’t think some white hats took him out, or shipped him off to gitmo, or whatever. My guess is he has his feet up for life on a paradise beach somewhere as a thank you for services rendered (Epstein didn´t kill himself) .. and there is a double, who may yet swing from the yard arm for public show… But only as part of the bigger plan, which is to instil distrust in government and science and cry out to be saved by the benevolent one world government. They will look after your every need as long as you comply with everything you are told to.

Did you notice the standard operating tactic? Play both sides. Be both sides. Fund both sides. They are now unimaginably rich with back door access into everything in the computer world. They have the biggest computers the biggest budgets and the greatest evil desire to do harm. Whilst playing both sides.

The Ashkenazis want you dead or in their machine, and they have made their first move with covid. Which will end. It has to for maximum psychological attack, when the next pandemic, already promised by billy boy, is gonna be a real doozy.

Or they will start a war. The need a war for the economy, USA is a war based economy. USA economy is moribund... so let it crash, like hey did in Wall st before, and then starve millions. They have already disrupted supply lines.

They always play both sides. Even the trucker protest worked into their hand. though it may have shown it early. So what? They still control all the MSM and the useful idiots with social media, following the science (but never questioning it).

So Trump is a saviour? Tell that to the folk who lands have been stolen and family killed in the Golan Heights. Trump is a Zionist and Zionists serve the cause of the Ashkenazis. It could be that the Jews want that land also, and this is still a war between the Jews and the Ashkenazis. These are deeply muddied waters these days. How many real Jews know they are infiltrated and despised by fake jews? How many others are sucked into the relentless social media programming that is happening on a massive scale now. The Ashkenazis are using the jews a shield, and they are taking all of the flack for the Ba´al worhiper´s sacrifices and slow poisoning of the world .

And Aliens? Friendly ET? Some super computer / AI .. are we in the matrix. We could be. Looking at the activity around the sun, and other evidence it would seem there are craft moving out there. ET running the show in an inner earth? Probably to deflect from Tartarian tech under the south pole.

Galactic federation and super space cavalry… I typed too much already.

But then all of this is equally possible with what we have on earth. The ET´s are left over from pre cataclysm. They had global movement, high tech. Men in space suits and flying saucers could be air ship pilots from Tartaria.

Could disclosure be a prelude to operation blue beam? They used holograms to fake 911. It was all explosives / mini nukes. Cruise missile into the pentagon. So they know how to stage a show.

And they have infiltrated all of society. They are among us! They head the banks, the police, the military, governments, countries, lawyers, judges… all of it. They have doctors to make us sick and pharmacists to poison us. All accountable to .. no one. They do what they are told. I gather circumcision makes the production of psychopaths so much easier. Destroying essential receptors for bonding with others.

They are relentless and the system can just keep renewing itself, always fighting the machine, the borg, the collective. As an individual this is an exhausting process, which is what they rely on.

I think the borg are making their move, assimilate or die. I really do. Interesting times we live in.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:04 pm

Thank-you for the hard work, Vidya. I fear for anyone who searches for the truth and attempts to do the right thing. I think god got me. Perhaps god got all of us (in one way or another). I have my theories but perhaps I should cease and desist for the rest of my life (and perhaps for the rest of my lives). I suspect they know all about us (going back thousands, or even millions, of years). If they can't particularly control one absolutely obedient group (as god's chosen people) they'd do it to another sell-out group. Ancient AI might be at the Top of the Pyramid, but what do I know??

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:16 am

Hey Oxy.. don´t give up now Wink
    One size does not fit all. There are many paths that lead to the truth, we choose the ones that resonate most with us. When you reach the destination, the road maps are no longer required.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:37 am

MEDIA PUSHING "HIV VARIANT" NARRATIVE AS COVER STORY FOR VACCINE-INDUCED IMMUNE SYSTEM COLLAPSE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/njfwmMxVSVob/

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:38 pm