tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

KERRY CASSIDY NANO AND THE BIGGER PICTURE INTERVIEW WITH JASON LIOSATOS

Seashore
    Seashore

KERRY CASSIDY NANO AND THE BIGGER PICTURE INTERVIEW WITH JASON LIOSATOS Empty KERRY CASSIDY NANO AND THE BIGGER PICTURE INTERVIEW WITH JASON LIOSATOS

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:21 am

First published at 07:04 UTC on September 8th, 2021.

Jason Liosatos

Seashore
    Seashore

KERRY CASSIDY NANO AND THE BIGGER PICTURE INTERVIEW WITH JASON LIOSATOS Empty Re: KERRY CASSIDY NANO AND THE BIGGER PICTURE INTERVIEW WITH JASON LIOSATOS

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:33 am

I'm watching this now; I put it on pause to comment about what I just heard Kerry say.

Talking about Jim Humble's MMS, and a product with a slightly different composition someone else has created, she said something that I think is not really correct.

My understanding is that MMS is chlorine dioxide.  Jim Humble states that chlorine dioxide is made by taking sodium chlorite and activating it by adding either citric acid or hydrochloric acid.

Kerry explained that the other product is made by adding water instead of citric acid.

That doesn't make sense to me.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

KERRY CASSIDY NANO AND THE BIGGER PICTURE INTERVIEW WITH JASON LIOSATOS Empty Re: KERRY CASSIDY NANO AND THE BIGGER PICTURE INTERVIEW WITH JASON LIOSATOS

Post  Carol Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:21 am

Seashore wrote:I'm watching this now; I put it on pause to comment about what I just heard Kerry say.

Talking about Jim Humble's MMS, and a product with a slightly different composition someone else has created, she said something that I think is not really correct.

My understanding is that MMS is chlorine dioxide.  Jim Humble states that chlorine dioxide is made by taking sodium chlorite and activating it by adding either citric acid or hydrochloric acid.

Kerry explained that the other product is made by adding water instead of citric acid.

That doesn't make sense to me.

Me either. We have Nano Soma and use it daily. We also make our own MMS and activate it with citric acid which we use as a mouth wash and tooth brushing liquid. It's very effective for tooth decay prevention as well. Last fall we did the Humble protocol taking MMS every hour for 8 hours during the day for 30 days as part of a cleanse. There has to be something else about the Nano Soma.. need to research this some more.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:01 am

Carol wrote: We also make our own MMS and activate it with citric acid . . .
    Do you start with sodium chlorite?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:14 am

I'm still watching the video.  I put it on pause again because Kerry just said something about herself that absolutely blows my mind. It's not the first time I've heard her say this, though.

She said that when she was in her twenties that she meditated all day and all night.

This gave her the results she was trying to achieve.

It is beyond me how anyone could do that.

Actually, I don't like meditation at all, so maybe that's why I'm astounded at this.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:59 am