tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

My Glossary for Understanding Deception in Public Affairs

Seashore
    Seashore

My Glossary for Understanding Deception in Public Affairs Empty My Glossary for Understanding Deception in Public Affairs

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:08 am

Over my fifteen years of conspiracy research I have relied upon certain terminology to clarify in my mind what is really going on in the world.

Here is my glossary:

Front group - an innocent-appearing and often emotion-provoking organization that is actually funded by globalists seeking their New World Order.

Cut-out - a person within an organization who actually is placed there to work for an intelligence agency to fulfill a covert agenda.

Crisis actor - a person paid to play a role in staged terror.

Staged terror - terrorism designed to bring about a goal, such as gun confiscation or a racial war.

False flag attack - an attack on a country that is blamed by the perpetrators on a country or individuals who were not the decision makers. The term originates from pirates at sea foisting on their ship a flag that will deceive.

Propagandist - a paid professional con-artist who plants false information into the mainstream media. They are servants of people who believe themselves to be superior to the masses.

I think one of the trickiest ones is the front group.  We the public can easily be fooled by them. I think Black Lives Matter is a front group.

I think 9/11 was a false flag, but Sandy Hook was staged terror, because it was actually a FEMA drill falsely reported by the media.  

We're coming up on 9/11 and today I'm wondering what might happen.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 am