tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ????

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? Empty It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ????

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:15 pm

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? 1f643

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? Toopre10
    Seashore
    Seashore

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? Empty Re: It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ????

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:56 pm

Yes, Facebook is not only censoring everyone, they're representing innocent activities as "extremism" and representing themselves as do-gooders by offering their "confidential support."

lol!

THEeXchanger likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? Empty Re: It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ????

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:25 pm

hmmm...i wonder what happens if someone reports you?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:57 am

Looks like they went over Project Avalon or similar " Conspiracy " sites sites main topics to frame where the dissidents to mainstream narrative are, " Preparedness " being one of them.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:48 am

[ltr]Dear #EARLYBiRDS [/ltr]
    this is to inform you...

that i stayed up late

and, ate all the #worms !!!
    It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? Worm10

[ltr]@13linesofspirit !!![/ltr]

[ltr]It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? R.922df887445ed32a13b9486234828130?rik=YXMxPwEQ3EnRBw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fclipart-library.com%2fimg1%2f1659602[/ltr]
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:53 am

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? Ecaa2e0ad31f2be2

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:40 am

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? 1f5dd It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? 2b07 It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? 1f510 This is the key that unlocks THE GREAT AWAKENING It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? 1f510 It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? 2b07 It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? 1f5dd

If we all possess the attitude of Nina (below),
    we will see the elitist agenda collapse
    and we will actually end up liberated.
    Always remember, they only have power so long
    as we continue to feed on their machinations.
    If we comply with their demands,
    we will find ourselves bound forever.
    Sometimes we have to die first in order to live.
    If we do, God promises to give everything back to us
    purified like gold refined in the fire. It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? 1f525
    Who will join us? REPOST and pass it on It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? 1f447

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? Nina10
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:50 am

Nina Leone hit the jackpot when it comes to self-awareness.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

THEeXchanger likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 09, 2022 8:32 pm

It just gets weirder and weirder. Who wants to explain this one? ???? 13b4d59830a598a8

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 am