tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Biden & Boris Team Up to Develop U.S./U.K Partnership on 6G Development that Includes A.I

mudra
    mudra

Biden & Boris Team Up to Develop U.S./U.K Partnership on 6G Development that Includes A.I Empty Biden & Boris Team Up to Develop U.S./U.K Partnership on 6G Development that Includes A.I

Post  mudra Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:50 am

Biden & Boris Team Up to Develop U.S./U.K Partnership on 6G Development that Includes A.I.; Never Mind the Risks, Warnings and Opposition

U.S., U.K. team to tackle 6G

The U.S. and U.K. announced plans to develop a detailed science and technology partnership agreement, which is set to include a provision for strategic collaboration on the development of 6G technology.

Over the next year, the countries said they will define a statement of intent focused on advancing “proposals on future technology such as 6G” and strengthening cooperation on “digital technical standards.”

https://www.activistpost.com/2021/06/biden-never-mind-the-risks-warnings-and-opposition.html?utm_source=Activist+Post&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2x-QzCX6Guqzeedh12J0aKuAeJbgdyUv-3d31OnSyrx8lkSNysFxBk4IQ

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:52 pm