tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic”

mudra
    mudra

From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic” Empty From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic”

Post  mudra Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:29 am

From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic”

Last year, the World Economic Forum teamed up with the Russian government and global banks to run a high-profile cyberattack simulation that targeted the financial industry, an actual event that would pave the way for a “reset” of the global economy. The simulation, named Cyber Polygon, may have been more than a typical planning exercise and bears similarities to the WEF-sponsored pandemic simulation Event 201 that briefly preceded the COVID-19 crisis.

On Wednesday, the World Economic Forum (WEF), along with Russia’s Sberbank and its cybersecurity subsidiary BI.ZONE announced that a new global cyberattack simulation would take place this coming July to instruct participants in “developing secure ecosystems” by simulating a supply-chain cyberattack similar to the recent SolarWinds hack that would “assess the cyber resilience” of the exercise’s participants. On the newly updated event website, the simulation, called Cyber Polygon 2021, ominously warns that, given the digitalization trends largely spurred by the COVID-19 crisis, “a single vulnerable link is enough to bring down the entire system, just like the domino effect,” adding that “a secure approach to digital development today will determine the future of humanity for decades to come.”

The exercise comes several months after the WEF, the “international organization for public-private cooperation” that counts the world’s richest elite among its members, formally announced its movement for a Great Reset, which would involve the coordinated transition to a Fourth Industrial Revolution global economy in which human workers become increasingly irrelevant. This revolution, including its biggest proponent, WEF founder Klaus Schwab, has previously presented a major problem for WEF members and member organizations in terms of what will happen to the masses of people left unemployed by the increasing automation and digitalization in the workplace.

Read on: https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/02/investigative-reports/from-event-201-to-cyber-polygon-the-wefs-simulation-of-a-coming-cyber-pandemic/
    mudra
    mudra

From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic” Empty Re: From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic”

Post  mudra Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:28 pm

They really mean it it seems and began to get people used to the idea of a cyber pandemic in 2020
    See these titles:

2020: The Year the COVID-19 Crisis Brought a Cyber Pandemic
    2020 will be remembered as a uniquely disruptive year — but not just for a global health crisis. Online life was digitally transformed, as exponential change accelerated at home and work via cyberspace.

https://www.google.es/amp/s/www.govtech.com/blogs/lohrmann-on-cybersecurity/2020-the-year-the-covid-19-crisis-brought-a-cyber-pandemic.html%3fAMP
    mudra
    mudra

From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic” Empty Re: From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic”

Post  mudra Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:44 pm

Averting a Cyber Pandemic (Option 1)

Speakers: Samir Saran, Gil Shwed, Clara Tsao, David Koh, Michelle Price
    January 28, 202110:00 - 10:30CET
    Audio
    COVID-19 dramatically increased the dependency of economies and societies on digital technology, increasing the vulnerability of individuals, businesses and governments to cyberattacks.

What policies, practices and partnerships are needed to prevent a global cyber pandemic?

This session is associated with the World Economic Forum’s Centre for Cybersecurity.

https://www.weforum.org/event_player/a0P68000000Xg3YEAS/sessions/averting-a-cyber-pandemic[/size]
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:14 pm

mudra wrote:  
    What policies, practices and partnerships are needed to prevent a global cyber pandemic?

This session is associated with the World Economic Forum’s Centre for Cybersecurity.

I havent read the links.. but I know the answer to this without looking. Digital ID. it essential for the next stage of the banksters plan.

what was gate's called? id2020 or something, i refuse to look it up.. reset the population, reset the world with skynet.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:52 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:  

I havent read the links.. but I know the answer to this without looking. Digital ID. it essential for the next stage of the banksters plan.

what was gate's called? id2020 or something, i refuse to look it up.. reset the population, reset the world with skynet.

Exactly nothing new for those who made the research from day 1 of the Covid crisis Vidya.
    Just confirmation.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:19 am

My advice, for what it is worth, is to get out of Dodge.
    Glad I took my own advice Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:47 am

mudra wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:What policies, practices and partnerships are needed to prevent a global cyber pandemic? This session is associated with the World Economic Forum’s Centre for Cybersecurity.
    I haven't read the links.. but I know the answer to this without looking. Digital ID. it essential for the next stage of the banksters plan. what was gate's called? id2020 or something, i refuse to look it up.. reset the population, reset the world with skynet.
    Exactly nothing new for those who made the research from day 1 of the Covid crisis Vidya. Just confirmation.
    Vidya Moksha wrote:My advice, for what it is worth, is to get out of Dodge. Glad I took my own advice Wink
    I don't remember the story exactly, but it has something to do with scientists (and others?) climbing a mountain for years (decades or centuries?) and when they finally reach the summit they find a theologian (or group of theologians?) who've been at the top of the mountain for years (decades or centuries?)!! Perhaps Civilization-Terminating Science has been Confirmation (by scientists and others?) rather than Determination (by theologians, deities, AI, and others?)!! My point is that perhaps someone set-up the universe billions of years ago with unimaginable science which 'we' are just beginning to learn about, and which 'we' might be stealing or revealing, resulting in the enslavement and/or extermination of humanity!! I might have this completely wrong, but I keep thinking about Ecclesiastes 12. RA told me about 'Stolen-Technology' and told me, "I've Been Watching You for a Long Time" and "You Can Keep Things the Same, If You Choose To" and "Humanity is Screwed." I believe the original title for '2001: A Space Odyssey' was 'How the Solar System was Won.' An individual of interest told me (5 to 10 years ago), "It was over in the moment mankind rebelled against God" and "Mankind is Way Past the Point of No Return" and "I'll Hang-On as Long as I Can". My Favorite Author is quoted as writing (more than 110 years ago), "God was Prepared to Give-Up the Whole Human-Race and Create a Brand-New One Rather Than Change the Way He Governs the Universe." Perhaps Mankind Declared War Against God in Antiquity, Achieving Freedom Instantly in Antiquity, Becoming Enslaved and Exterminated in Modernity. Perhaps the Role of God in Modernity is Confirmation Rather Than Determination. Consider Responsibility and Freedom in Theodicy and Eschatology. I've Heard That Atlantis Blew Itself Up with Crystal-Technology. Perhaps Civilizations Come and Go for Billions and Billions of Years. RA asked me (10 years ago), "Do You Think This Might be Hell??" RA told me (10 years ago), "People are Bad" and "People Deserve to Die". Perhaps There is a Reason Why I'm Miserable and Hamstrung. More Than One Individual of Interest Told Me (at least 5 years ago) That at Least 80% of Humanity Would Perish in the Near-Future (Without Providing Details). RA told me (10 years ago), "87% of Humanity Will Go Insane When They Learn the Truth." I Honestly Don't Know What to Make of This Paragraph but I Honestly Wrote It with My Limited Perspective as a Non-Insider and I Don't Think I Have Much Time. Perhaps None of Us Do. Godspeed and Geronimo.

Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, “I find no pleasure in them”— before the sun and the light and the moon and the stars grow dark, and the clouds return after the rain; when the keepers of the house tremble, and the strong men stoop, when the grinders cease because they are few, and those looking through the windows grow dim; when the doors to the street are closed and the sound of grinding fades; when people rise up at the sound of birds, but all their songs grow faint; when people are afraid of heights and of dangers in the streets; when the almond tree blossoms and the grasshopper drags itself along and desire no longer is stirred. Then people go to their eternal home and mourners go about the streets. Remember him—before the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, and the wheel broken at the well, and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it. “Meaningless! Meaningless!” says the Teacher. “Everything is meaningless!” Not only was the Teacher wise, but he also imparted knowledge to the people. He pondered and searched out and set in order many proverbs. The Teacher searched to find just the right words, and what he wrote was upright and true. The words of the wise are like goads, their collected sayings like firmly embedded nails—given by one shepherd. Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body. Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:26 am; edited 4 times in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:04 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I don't remember the story exactly, but it has something to do with scientists (and others?) climbing a mountain for years (decades or centuries?) and when they finally reach the summit they find a theologian (or group of theologians?) who've been at the top of the mountain for years (decades or centuries?)!!

'Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East. Vol 1. Baird T Spalding'

is that one of your throwaways? I took the time offline to look through all the junk i downloaded over the years and sort /bin it. Came across the above, and attached as pdf.. indian yogis just materialising where they want in time and space.. its all in the first few pages, and I havent read it all..

but it popped into my head randomly. after your post.

The Q'ero lived in the high mountains of peru... escaped annihilation by the ancient tribes of south america, and by the spanish.. they lived so high it was though life was impossible. they farmed potatoes and llamas. new age spirituality and plastic shamans found them, and now they are history......

funny old world eh?

Attachments
    From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic” AttachmentLife_and_Teaching-Vol_1.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (342 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:27 am

Thank-you Vidya. That's Probably It and It's Probably Been Paraphrased, Added-Thereto, and Truncated Throughout the Years. I Honestly Want Everything to Work Out Well for All Concerned and Unconcerned but What is the Reality?? I'm Trying to Understand in My Pathetic and Debilitated State What the Hell is Going On but That's Not Going So Well. But Just in Case, I'll Probably Just Say, "Doing Well!!" "Well, Well!!" What Would Maleficent Say?? We Briefly Met. What if There's More to Her Movies Than One Might Suppose (Especially When Embellished with Fan-Fiction Written by Completely Ignorant Fools)?? Consider the Larger-View of the Larger-View!! What Would Dr. A. Graham Maxwell Say?? Someday, Some of You Might Understand, But Don't Hold Your Breath, Waiting for Hell to Freeze Over. Namaste or Whatever. BTW, Try Playing Those Two Videos (Below) Simultaneously (One-Sixth Volume on the Second While Repeating the First) with Headphones Turned Up and First Video Full-Screen!! Interesting Effect, Eh?! I'm a Bit Strange!! What Would Angelina Say?? "Well, Well!!"

From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic” Fd8dc55341a29fad6792565e9ed26fb0From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic” Now-1984

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:17 am

From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic” Wef-carnegie-cyberattack

THE COMING CYBER ATTACK – PART II OF THE GREAT RESET
    16/05/2021

“… and as a result the economic and social implications will be even more significant.”

In November 2020, the World Economic Forum (WEF) and Carnegie Endowment for International Peace co-produced a report titled; International Strategy to Better Protect the Financial System Against Cyber Threats. The report warned that the global financial system was increasingly vulnerable to cyber attacks, and one is inevitable.

Advisors to the group that produced the report included representatives from the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, the International Monetary Fund, Wall Street giants likes JP Morgan Chase and Silicon Valley behemoths like Amazon, the very groups that stand to gain the most from a clamp-down on privacy and freedom that will ensue after a comprehensive cyber attack; Big Finance, and Big Tech.

Screenshot. Page has since been removed/changed, and no archive copy that I can find.
    Interestingly, one of the founding partners is Accenture. Accenture was previously known as Arthur Anderson, a holding company which became infamous in 2002 after it was found guilty of crimes in the firm’s auditing of Texas-based energy company Enron, and was dissolved shortly after. Readers old enough may remember the Enron scandal that basically brought down the stock market. Well Accenture were essentially the outfit behind it, so it’s nice to have some trustworthy people behind the cyber pandemic exercises.
    [2020 Cyber Threatscape Report – Accenture, Oct. 2020].

Given that experts have been warning since the last global financial crisis that the collapse of the entire system was inevitable due to central bank mismanagement and rampant Wall Street corruption, a cyber attack would also provide the perfect scenario for dismantling the current, failing system as it would absolve central banks and corrupt financial institutions of any responsibility.

It would also provide a justification for incredibly troubling policies promoted by the WEF-Carnegie report, such as a greater fusion of intelligence agencies and banks in order to better “protect” critical financial infrastructure;

“This requires countries not only to better organize themselves domestically but also to strengthen international cooperation to defend against, investigate, prosecute and ideally prevent future attacks. This implies that the financial sector and financial authorities must regularly interact with law enforcement and other national security agencies in unprecedented ways, both domestically and internationally.”

The World Economic Forum (WEF) and Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
    Some examples of these “unprecedented interactions” between banks and the national security state are included in the report’s recommendations. For instance, it argues that “governments should use the unique capabilities of their national security communities to help protect FMIs [financial market infrastructures] and critical trading systems.” It also calls for “national security agencies to consult critical cloud service providers [like WEF-Carnegie initiative partner Amazon Web Services] to determine how intelligence collection could be used to help identify and monitor potential significant threat actors and develop a mechanism to share information about imminent threats” with tech companies.

Read on: https://carter-heavy-industries.com/2021/05/16/cyber-attack-part-2-of-the-great-reset/?fbclid=IwAR34SjpWvFzi1sVbW5bfF5LFO-CMycQmQ6TV5ip44DScBiKYPDbG2gX1N7s
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:59 pm

Healthcare Cyberattacks Increased Since Adoption of Electronic Health Records, Wireless Medical Devices, TelemedicineE

TOPICS:BN FrankCybersecurityHackingHealthcare
    JULY 6, 2021
    By B.N. Frank

Hackers can cause catastrophic and sometimes even deadly results no matter who or what is targeted – businesses (see 1, 2, 3), community governments, hospitals (see 1, 2), medical devices (see 1, 2) personal devices (see 1, 2, 3), security systems and other “Smart” home devices (see 1, 2, 3), utility companies (see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), and/or utility “Smart” Meters (see 1, 2).  One researcher explains how cyberattacks are affecting the healthcare industry more than ever and why patients should be concerned (especially those with medical implants).

From Threat Post:

Why Healthcare Keeps Falling Prey to Ransomware and Other Cyberattacks

Nate Warfield, CTO of Prevailion and former Microsoft security researcher, discusses the many security challenges and failings plaguing this industry.

The healthcare industry is under attack like never before.

What started as a surge in criminal activity during the early days of the coronavirus pandemic has now metastasized into a full-blown crisis within the healthcare industry worldwide. The recent disruptive ransomware attacks on Scripps Health in San Diego, Ireland’s national health service and Waikato hospitals in New Zealand demonstrate the global nature of the threat, and the pervasive level of risk within this industry.

Healthcare has long been a target of cybercriminals, due to its valuable personal and financial data. However, the shift to more aggressive and destructive tactics – like ransomware extortion and double-extortion – is putting an incredible burden on this critical service sector.

Although these attacks have surged dramatically since last year (a 123-percent increase in ransomware and 25-percent jump in data breaches), they did not appear out of thin air.

Read on: https://www.activistpost.com/2021/07/healthcare-cyberattacks-increased-since-adoption-of-electronic-health-records-wireless-medical-devices-telemedicine.html?utm_source=Activist+Post&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3_GrUx7_kaUM7eDm1nCjOxVzTD_h7mzlHoJxkh30i135gjj6Ii-anSMTs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:40 am

GERMANY we are almost completely paralysed

https://youtu.be/Zy49qZtPoQc
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:47 am

ITALY

Hackers have shut down the system for booking Covid vaccination shots

https://youtu.be/FbxD04LWW10

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:00 am