tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Is China's Social Credit System Coming To The U.S. & Canada?

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Is China's Social Credit System Coming To The U.S. & Canada? Empty Is China's Social Credit System Coming To The U.S. & Canada?

Post  Jenetta Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:48 am

Beijing Debuts Plan to Monitor Behavior of Every Resident by End of 2020

Beijing announced an “action plan” this week for monitoring residents’ behavior, adding that the city expects to have its social credit system fully implemented by the end of 2020.

Beijing plans to reward and punish its residents based on data that will be collected from various departments monitoring citizens’ social behavior, according to a detailed “action plan” posted on Monday to the city’s municipal website.

By the beginning of 2020, the announcement declares, China’s capital city will have all residents officially locked into the permanent surveillance program, part of a broader effort to have every Chinese citizen rated on a “social credit system” decreeing what public services a person can use based on their obedience to laws and loyalty to the communist regime.

The government will use the data collected to assess citizens’ behavior to decide if an individual is law-abiding and “trustworthy” to the Communist Party.

Residents who behave properly in the eyes of the Chinese government will receive high credit scores, while residents who misbehave will receive low scores, causing them to lead more difficult lives.

“Efforts will be made to build a market supervision mechanism with corporate credit as the core,” states Beijing’s municipal website, adding that it will explore the implementation of what it calls “the personal integrity project,” which will utilize residents’ credit scores for “market access, public services, tourism,” and “fields such as entrepreneurship and job hunting.”

Higher scores can also open the “green channel,” which will expedite residents’ applications for higher quality “education and medical resources.”

“Those who violate the law and lose trust will pay a heavy price,” adds the government website, stating that it will “improve the blacklist system” and that residents will find themselves “limited everywhere, and difficult to move” if they are deemed untrustworthy by the Communists in control.

Last month, the Chinese government removed 10,000 social media accounts belonging to its citizens.

The government abolished the accounts – amid reports of Google aiding China’s censorship – in an attempt to silence critics of the Communist Party, accusing citizens of “spreading harmful political information, maliciously tampering with the history of the Communist Party and smearing the reputation of heroes and China.”

“By the end of 2020, the Beijing Municipal Social Credit Regulations will be completed, and the legal system will be used to guide and promote the construction of the credit system,” proclaims Beijing’s municipal website.

China’s government argues that it is necessary to implement the lifelong social credit system across the country, as citizens have been deemed dishonest by the Communist Party.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/11/23/beijing-debuts-plan-monitor-behavior-every-resident-end-2020/

Is China's Social Credit System Coming To The U.S. & Canada? Empty Is China's Social Credit System Coming To The U.S. & Canada?

Post  Jenetta Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:37 am

Transport Canada has announced that all British Columbia Ferry travellers will be subject to wearing a mask if not maintaining a proper social distance which in effect means wearing a mask social distancing or not. This includes children over the age of two and adults. At the terminal wickets you are asked if you have a mask in your possession and whether you are willing to wear it on shipboard decks. If your answer is "no" or you don't answer then you will be unable to board the ferry.
    For islanders this will be a non issue as the ferry system is their highway.
    This dictum will be in effect for the foreseeable future.

https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/bc-ferries-will-require-passengers-to-have-non-medical-masks-on-most-routes-1.4974904#

Post  Jenetta Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:02 am

Tucker Carlson Tonight 6/10/20 - Breaking Fox News June 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=144&v=F3LDi74grAo&feature=emb_logo

mudra
    mudra

Is China's Social Credit System Coming To The U.S. & Canada? Empty Re: Is China's Social Credit System Coming To The U.S. & Canada?

Post  mudra Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:37 am

The penalty reward system was first announced by the Chinese regime in 2014 and has been effective since 2018 Jenetta. I think I may have posted about this at the time.
    Here is an article I found on Businessinsider that outlines the penalties chinese citizen can be given according to that surveillance system when they hit a bad score.
    I remember being prevented from boarding a plane was the penalty a chinese journalist got for having denounced the flaws in the communist regime.
    When you think Old china was a land of great culture gifted in herbal medicine, acupuncture, healing arts... delicate paintings ..., that Confucius and Lao Tsu originated from that place and shared their wisdom there one begins to understand that place has been completely highjacked and turned into a frightening nightmare. Worst the beast is spreading its tentacles around this earth.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4?IR=T
    mudra
    mudra

Is China's Social Credit System Coming To The U.S. & Canada? Empty Re: Is China's Social Credit System Coming To The U.S. & Canada?

Post  mudra Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:46 am

Edwin Black: The Algorithm Ghetto, Cashless Society & Newgenics

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8TvRVPPvGJc

Award-winning author Edwin Black joins us to discuss "Newgenics" and the Chinese-style "Social Credit Score" system which he believes will ultimately come to every nation on earth and which has been greatly accelerated by Covid-19. He describes how a person within such a system will become relegated to the "Algorithm Ghetto" with a "Non-Entity" or "Zombie" status. He looks at what this means for the future and what, if anything, individuals or nations can do to mitigate such a dystopian scenario.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:41 pm

I read the article from Business Insider Mudra and it really is horrific.  A person in China commented that individuals there are becoming "better" people as he saw it and it is easy to get used to it.  I see aspects of this in Canada without the social credit points per se at this time.  We now have mandatory masks on most forms of transportation without the individual's consent or expected to be in possession of a mask if travelling and not social distancing, otherwise your denied boarding the transportation mode.  In Ontario they have actually drawn "social circles" on the ground that can be seen from the air where ten people or less sit within the circle.  What lunacy!!  I barely can watch the mainstream news these days.  Sometimes people themselves are worse then the supposed bug.  They'll harass you if your not social distancing or wearing a mask.  The children (age 2 and up) believe it or not are required to wear a mask while travelling.  More lunacy and brainwashing for the child.

Post  Jenetta Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:05 pm

GREAT AWAKENING WORLDWIDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-TwofTI1fE

Post  Jenetta Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:27 pm

INTERESTING REVELATIONS

SO AS IT TURNS OUT THE BRICKS BEING DROPPED OFF AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS ARE BEING DONE SO BY ACME BRICK. UPON FURTHER EXAMINATION, IT TURNS OUT THIS COMPANY IS OWNED BY BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY (WARREN BUFFET'S COMPANY) & BILL GATES
    #FOLLOW THE MONEY

SO RIOTERS YOU SAY COUNTRY BOYS ARE NEXT. YOU DO REALIZE THAT COUNTRY BOYS WILL SIT 30 FEET UP A TREE ALL DAY JUST TO KILL SOMETHING.

NO MASK? THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN ME RECOGNIZES THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN YOU.

OBAMAGATE

I DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON RACE, COLOUR, RELIGION, SEXUALITY OR GENDER. I BASE IT ON WHETHER THEY ARE AN Xxxxxxx OR NOT.

HILLARY HAS IMPLIED THAT IF SHE WERE TO BE PROSECUTED SHE WOULD TAKE HALF OF WASHINGTON WITH HER. I REALLY DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS.

BIDEN - "I WENT TO A PETTING ZOO YESTERDAY" OBAMA - "THAT WAS AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL JOE"

OH YOUR RIOTING AND LOOTING FOR GEORGE? FLOYD OR SOROS?

Post  mudra Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:27 pm

China's technical backdoor. Planned communist take over part 1 of 2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jOoVIOBgd00

Geopolitical, Intelligence and Financial expert, Mike Harris, rejoins the program to discuss the hostile communist takeover crisis we are facing currently in the United States and worldwide. The globalist one world agenda is a high bred communist/technocracy plan to control the entire planet from a centralized top down control structure. Black Lives Matter and other groups are pawns in a much larger game to take down the United States, depopulate, and restructure the entire world to suit "their" needs, not yours. Mike Harris explains what he believes is going on and shares with listeners specific actions they can take to protect themselves and to help stop the coup.

Planned Communist Takeover, Summer of Chaos & War, China's Backdoor Military Tech-Mike Harris (2of2)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Amd0BmgQrFI

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:44 pm

Jenetta wrote:I read the article from Business Insider Mudra and it really is horrific.  A person in China commented that individuals there are becoming "better" people as he saw it and it is easy to get used to it.  I see aspects of this in Canada without the social credit points per se at this time.  We now have mandatory masks on most forms of transportation without the individual's consent or expected to be in possession of a mask if travelling and not social distancing, otherwise your denied boarding the transportation mode.  In Ontario they have actually drawn "social circles" on the ground that can be seen from the air where ten people or less sit within the circle.  What lunacy!!  I barely can watch the mainstream news these days.  Sometimes people themselves are worse then the supposed bug.  They'll harass you if your not social distancing or wearing a mask.  The children (age 2 and up) believe it or not are required to wear a mask while travelling.  More lunacy and brainwashing for the child.

Similar measures being taken in Belgium too Jenetta.
    I went out for the first time 3 days ago after having a retreat home for 3 months.
    I noticed everyone wears a mask in the bus. Some shop had a printed sign on the door saying "One customer at a time is allowed to come in ". Apparently when you go shopping in big grocery stores you have to wear the mask, wash your hands before entering and social distance while in the shop.
    I went in a small shop however and there no one followed any rule nor did the owner.
    I also had a coffee at a coffee shop: tables were wider apart than before and there is a big glass panel between custermors and sellers at the counter but no one wore a mask there.
    In the streets most people don't wear one nor did I find any one social distancing in the park where I went for a walk although its apparently mandatory. Belgians don't seem to be so much afraid at the moment which was great to see :)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:08 am