tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
burgundia
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Carol
NANUXII
Micjer
Swanny
11 posters

Fall of the Cabal

Swanny
    Swanny

Fall of the Cabal Empty Fall of the Cabal

Post  Swanny Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:21 pm

Micjer
    Micjer

Fall of the Cabal Empty Re: Fall of the Cabal

Post  Micjer Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:38 pm

All I can say is wow after watching that.

Talk about some mind candy.

Thanks for sharing. So much to think about.

Shocked
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:59 am

You know my intuitive ideas of the next big disruption ? Was 2029 then 2027 ... now its been brought forward to 2024.

So you have time to prep , dont pannick , just move towards getting away from it all and making alliances to those with shelter food and water.

Hugs

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:00 am

i cant believe those videos ... makes you want to throw up.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:20 am

NANUXII wrote:i cant believe those videos ...  makes you want to throw up.

Yea that's how sick the so called elite are pale No
    It's very hard to watch. I've just finished the first video pale
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:25 am

There is definately many truths in the videos, unfortunately, however I do question some of their conclusions near the end.

Time will tell whether they are right or not.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:35 am

After doing a little digging, unfortunately, the material covered in regards to the child artwork at the pizza place and the cannibal restaurant really do (or did) exist.  WTF?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

It would be something if the predictions in the second video did come true...  Have to wait and see.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:52 pm

Here's something to ponder.

Let's for a moment say that the video is correct in that Trump has the goods to expose the evil Cabal.

Would this explain why the covid-19 virus has been released on the world to side track everyone. Like Rats running from a ship the Cabal knows they are in trouble and are trying to throw up a smoke screen?

UhOh UhOh
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:02 pm

Micjer wrote:Here's something to ponder.

Let's for a moment say that the video is correct in that Trump has the goods to expose the evil Cabal.

Would this explain why the covid-19 virus has been released on the world to side track everyone.  Like Rats running from a ship the Cabal knows they are in trouble and are trying to throw up a smoke screen?

UhOh UhOh

exactly.. he said he has the goods on all of them. And with everything, including transportation in lock down NOW would be a good time to round some of the up.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:10 pm

Have you seen Trumps' last Twitter post?

Picture of him playing a fiddle with his eyes closed saying  "MY NEXT PIECE IS CALLED.....NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING"

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/qanon-satanic-cabal-obsession-donald-trump-dan-scavino-nothing-can-stop-whats-coming
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:20 pm

Yes.. about a couple of weeks ago on the Q posts. The storm is here now. And it's global. We've been listening to his daily virus updates. Excellent roll out of a new plan for pandemic covering all the basis.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:26 pm

In two videos it was a good summary of what I learned as a researcher and learner on PA and later the Mists.It is very well done and yes when it comes to satanic rites and children it is unbearable. I remember when I first plunged into this subject I could only go that deep and then had to leave the subject.It is a horrible one.And now I discover through these videos that the famous healervJose de Deus is also implicated. Fame and Ethical behaviour do not go well together in this crazy world !.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:42 pm

This soccer ball does have a computer chip on it.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Carol wrote:Yes.. about a couple of weeks ago on the Q posts. The storm is here now. And it's global. We've been listening to his daily virus updates. Excellent roll out of a new plan for pandemic covering all the basis.

Funny how I have been out of the loop so to speak for a while, but when this covid-19 thing arose, something told be me there was much more to it, and here I am.

So if some of the things I seem surprised at, may be old news to you guys here, so stick with me! haha
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:28 pm

I havent watched any of the videos (no surprise there).. but I think the whole narrative of Q and the fall of the cabal is more BS. Trump is in deep with Israel. If this cabal falls, it will only be to replace it with another. Trump is not a man of the people.

My guess, and it is a guess, is that the virus may be a prelude to a large scale war.. china/ russia vs US/EU ?
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:26 pm

Micjer wrote:when this covid-19 thing arose, something told be me there was much more to it,
    Exactly.

It's not about the virus folks! Stop feeding it and look behind the curtain.

The world has gone crazy. Everybody is talking about the virus.. it shows the power of social media / internet /television propaganda. Incredibly powerful, and in the wrong hands, largely.

Even here in the mists.. feeding the virus narrative. If you want to kill something, starve it of energy. If you want to grow something then feed it energy.

Chances are you are not going to die of the corona, and if you do you likely have an underlying health problem. Yes its nasty but more people die from flu / starvation /heart disease / car accidents / being eaten alive by a pack of kittens (ok, so I made that one up.. but I am so tired of the lack of perspective.)

Im not denying the potency of what is likely a man made bioweapon, but I am saying, the problems are elsewhere. There is an agenda. The blanket media coverage is successful propaganda.

what are 'they' up to behind the smoke screen? They have the world in lockdown! And voluntary.. voluntary martial law with a financial and social collapse, exacerbated by the panic and ensuing deliberate break down of the system.  They wanted fear, food shortages, financial ruin, complete acquiescence of the population (who need 'saving' from the created threat).

Mass job losses, companies failing, and the big industries (flight, travel, food/accommodation) owe the banks big money, and will default on loans when they go bust.. pressure on banks..

It looks like we are in for quite a ride. Maybe a complete financial reset.. Maybe I should have listen more to Goenka; anicca  might be all i have left when the game plays out LOL Real assets are such a bonus in these times, Land on which to grow food, water to drink, firewood to cut. Life is so simple and easy. cash is not needed when you have those kind of assets..

There will be a shut down of society, food shortages, quarantine (martial law), lock down, no cross border travel, everyone sent back 'home' under the presence of the virus.

Viral illnesses do have quite a psycho-somatic component. So maybe its better to stop worrying about the virus and start worrying about what has been set in motion by it.

So in the midst of all that of course 'they' could take out who they wanted on a political level. Individuals / cabal / huge swathes of the population .. and Trump and his buddies are not stupid. Shame the trump agenda isnt in our best interests either. I cant see past anarchy, given the current political choices. Wink so hey.. we needed a reset.. it could be a easy, friendly reset, if the media is  shut off, and communities get together. nice to see blue skies again instead of the artificial ones! it could be a nasty reset if the current frenzy continues and the creators of this crisis get their way.. I am surprised how easily they got this level of control. so much power, so quickly and easily
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:35 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:.. but I think the whole narrative of Q and the fall of the cabal is more BS. Trump is in deep with Israel. If this cabal falls, it will only be to replace it with another. Trump is not a man of the people.

My guess, and it is a guess, is that the virus may be a prelude to a large scale war.. china/ russia vs US/EU ?

This is what I think too.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:16 pm

Micjer wrote:Here's something to ponder.

Would this explain why the covid-19 virus has been released on the world to side track everyone.  Like Rats running from a ship the Cabal knows they are in trouble and are trying to throw up a smoke screen?

UhOh UhOh

Its the Caballs return back hand for cutting funding...

" As the most costly line item on the NIH’s budget, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) would take the biggest hit in dollar terms under Trump’s plan. Trump wants to cut the NCI’s budget by $559 million. That works out to around a 9% reduction on the NCI’s budget for 2020. Many other units face cuts of a comparable size, although Trump plans to go easier on some groups including the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. "

Full Article Here

N
    N
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:38 am

My persistent perception is that the world is about to change drastically.
    It already is changing by the hour.
    And this concerns me much more than Covid 19.
    I am stunned by what is taking place. the velocity it does and the wide array of areas this is impacting in the present and potential near future : health and vaccines, civil rights, law, personal assets and finance and habits of life". All this on a global scale. These various areas have been impacted year after year at a certain pace but it seems that all of a sudden things are picking speed at an unprecedented pace. Its been exponential and its reaching a climax imho.

I feel that from the top of the 65 years I have spent on this Earth, the many challenges I went through, and what I am still undergoing on a personal basis and on a collective one and all the changes I have been witness to,  I have seen nothing yet. Not just a feeling but tangible indicators.

What is it that needs to take place for the human race to build something of beauty and value together ?
    For this is what the challenge at hand is imho. How deep are our Hearts ? How strong is our faith ?
    How impeccable are we ? And how much are we prepared for the adversities life brings that we can minimize our fears when unusual and stressful situations arise that we may never have expected to come and that yet need to be faced.

Because our bodies are in a survival mode they are fine antennas that tell us danger is there. So fear is a deep rooted survival mechanism. Fear is not a problem nor anything to be ashamed about when one experiences it. Obliterated consciousness of being is the problem.

I have known what it is to shake to the core of my bones for days onward and quite legitimally so. In those times there was an unshakable presence in me that was just observing the various jammed currents going through me. I could clearly distinguish these two entirely different experiences taking place and I recognized where my point of power was. That infinite aware and fully conscious calm presence no matter what . I could literally see myself falling into the abyss but "I" was the observer not that shaking body and troubled mind.This is what truly  helped me through adversity always.

At other times I experienced worry going through my body , often when my kids  hadn't come home in time. And as I looked into this more deeply I once again reached that calm presence radiating from the Heart giving the correct answer that all was ok and I knew without a doubt this was the undeniable truth of the situation. Fear is a surface sort of thing although it may be deep rooted depending on our experiences and it comes sporadically. But when it comes embrace it , slow down the breath and see beyond, see  through it completely and one finds a true gem.
    The gem is there Always harmoniously pervading everything.This is so precious to bring to conscious awareness I love you

The #NYCLockdown is About to Begin. Here's What You Need to Know.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S5jcjKPjoXE

Love Always
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:25 am

Its pretty amazing being inside this event. I dont think i have ever seen such an over reaction to a common cold. I think the wind will fall out of its sails in about 2 months.

I say that for 2 reasons , over the past decade i dont remember there ever being any moments of silence. Its been a constant noise of the latest fear fashion cycling its best hits.

I realise these are important events but it just seems they have made me desensitised to it all, do you all feel a bit like that too ? You know ? like...

" I'll Believe it When I see it "

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:30 am

Micjer wrote:

This soccer ball does have a computer chip on it.

I think the gesture was more on a metaphoric level than an actual handing over of intel.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:15 am

NANUXII wrote:Its pretty amazing being inside this event. I dont think i have ever seen such an over reaction to a common cold. I think the wind will fall out of its sails in about 2 months.

I say that for 2 reasons , over the past decade i dont remember there ever being any moments of silence. Its been a constant noise of the latest fear fashion cycling its best hits.

I realise these are important events but it just seems they have made me desensitised to it all, do you all feel a bit like that too ?  You know ?  like...

N
    N

Yep, me too. Neutral
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:02 am

I have to admit I agree also.

Y2K ...... nothing

2012 ..... nothing

predictions of ET's coming ... nothing

end of world predictions .....notta

etc.etc.etc

Many of the Qanon predictions to date have fallen flat also.

The disturbing thing in the OP videos is the art work that was proven of the little children being molested and the fact that Satanism is alive and well, and the Cannibal Restaurant in California. Also some famous people have been arrested already in relation to this.

I am having trouble with the Trump is on the good side and JFK Jr is coming back as our savior, saying he is Vincent Fusca who has been a Trump supporter.

I seen a picture of a guy who is 5 foot 9 standing beside this Fusca guy. Same height. JFK Jr was 6 foot 1 so it can't be the same guy.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:33 am

Micjer wrote:I have to admit I agree also.

Y2K ...... nothing

2012 ..... nothing

predictions of ET's coming ... nothing

end of world predictions .....notta

etc.etc.etc

Many of the Qanon predictions to date have fallen flat also.

The disturbing thing in the OP videos is the art work that was proven of the little children being molested and the fact that Satanism is alive and well, and the Cannibal Restaurant in California. Also some famous people have been arrested already in relation to this.

I am having trouble with the Trump is on the good side and JFK Jr is coming back as our savior, saying he is Vincent Fusca who has been a Trump supporter.

I seen a picture of a guy who is 5 foot 9 standing beside this Fusca guy.  Same height.  JFK Jr was 6 foot 1 so it can't be the same guy.

It's not.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:35 am

NANUXII wrote:Its pretty amazing being inside this event. I dont think i have ever seen such an over reaction to a common cold. I think the wind will fall out of its sails in about 2 months.

I realise these are important events but it just seems they have made me desensitised to it all, do you all feel a bit like that too ?  You know ?  like...

N
    N

Been my attitude for ages and genuinely so.
    I just didn't seem to bother about all the pending threats coming our way and announced in the "conspiracy world " and I gradually was able to distinguish what I considered reliable  sources from some christian apocalyptic  doom and gloom propaganda , or miracle saviors at work undercover.
    The ones keep the fear going while the other keep the hope going. And there is also those that attempt to keep your focus out of focus and have you run in circles with their new theories.
    I am attracted to none of these but found them interesting as a personal exercise in discernment.

Basically over time I have learned to follow my intuition as it guides me in the present.
    Not working with preconceived ideas or beliefs. I like to adapt to what comes in front of me and learn something from it.

This time my interest got caught into the Covid 19 subject and its ramifications and it will probably continue to be so until my curiosity on this subject is satisfied to have learned all I needed to learn about it. I am finding the subject fascinating so far. So much to learn about this social experience imho.

I understand we seem to all look differently on this subject some saying " Its nothing" and others  like me saying " There is something to it worth paying attention to". This is quite ok  we all look at this from a different angle, from different experience and sensibility allowing for an interesting dynamic at play.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:55 am