tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 Empty Re: OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT

Post  orthodoxymoron on Fri May 10, 2019 4:30 pm

mudra wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm rambling and miserable (and borderline-delirious). I feel as if I'm being poisoned while being electronically and supernaturally messed-with. I didn't agree to this BS, and I deeply resent it. If I'm being brought-down hard, I humbly request that my demise be avenged (even if it takes all-eternity).
    OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 C35cba10

For you Oxy a see through tent in a nice spot. Some place to ground you to the Earth while connecting  to the immensity of the sky, sun, and stars. Plenty of greens to eat , fresh air to breathe, a beautiful view, a river to bathe and the song of birds and gentle winds in the trees. Nothing to think about. Just Be and See .

You would soon feel great you know.
    Just do it.
    Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    Thank-you Mudra. I'm mostly doing what you mentioned and it's not working because I'm being majorly messed-with without my consent. Aren't there galactic-laws against that sort of thing?? Is it the victim's fault when they're attacked?? Just think happy-thoughts while being raped (for example)?? Seriously, reflecting in nature reveals a lot of nasty-stuff in real-life. Seeing clearly in a prison-planet is NOT a pleasant phenomenon. I try to examine things from several angles, which creates internal-conflict. Facing reality is highly-traumatic. It seems as if living in a dream-world is the new-normal, and facing-reality is the new mental-illness. What Would Thomas Szasz Say??
    OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 25ddaf22c850000dfc56391ba70a9c81--alien-nation-alien-art
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 Empty Re: OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT

Post  Sanicle on Sat May 11, 2019 2:50 am

Oxy, seriously, isn't there anyone you've come across in all your years of research whom you would trust enough to help you deal with these attacks you are undergoing? Maybe even an exorcism. There must be someone out there that can help you. Just trying to puddle along on your own really doesn't seem to be working! I'm really worried about you. None of us are alone unless we choose to be. Please.

Hugs JT Hugs
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat May 11, 2019 3:08 am

Sanicle wrote:Oxy, seriously, isn't there anyone you've come across in all your years of research whom you would trust enough to help you deal with these attacks you are undergoing? Maybe even an exorcism. There must be someone out there that can help you. Just trying to puddle along on your own really doesn't seem to be working! I'm really worried about you. None of us are alone unless we choose to be. Please.
    Hugs JT Hugs
    Thank-you Sanicle. I don't trust anyone, and I suspect I'm a fish out of water in this solar system, and that the Matrix has been reigning me in my whole life, but now the Information-War is heating-up, and I've gotten involved in it, so I'm being majorly messed-with. This is a hypothesis, but it seems to work on so many levels. I'm presently recommending not becoming too-involved in anything religious, spiritual, or supernatural. I guess I'm leaning toward the 'Noble Agnostic' who maintains 'Responsible Neutrality'. BTW, I think I might've spoken with rich228 recently, but I'm not sure. He knows what I'm talking about. See posts 191 and 192 of my USSS Deep State Nine thread. http://mistsofavalon.catsboard.com/t9823p175-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-a-d-2133-deep-state-nine I don't think I'm possessed (yet) but they'll probably get me (one way or another). The sophistication of the PTB probably boggles the mind, and I'm sure there's no place to hide once they target a Renegade Completely-Ignorant Fool. They have ways to make us stop. Many Ways. Anyway, I'm trying to remain incognito in 2019. Silence is Golden. Who Are YOU Gonna Call??

OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 6bb35e29fb325b1d8d629d61e3526406
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sat May 11, 2019 10:57 am

"Who Are YOU Gonna Call??"

Great Question! And if you don't trust anybody, why would you even entertain calling someone? You'd be better off calling on Jonnie Walker and an Acid cigar. Go out on the back deck and even cook up a thick ribeye, enjoy the scenery. At least you would be able to "DETACH" for brief moment so that you can realize you are still breathing. Stop time and along with it, your rational mind. You will not get the answers that you seek, as long as you keep putting up so much energy to find those answers, that you end up blocking them from coming in. That's the real paradox here. You are being your own worst enemy. Must be a reason for it. The blame game doesn't work anymore. You are not being your own best friend. If you were, you would be on that back deck with a drink and a cigar with a steak on the grill.  Very Happy

Always remember OXY, that someone out there has it way worse than you! Change your focus to what you have. What you have learned and what you have accomplished, instead of the lack you perseverate about. Playing the role of a victim, isn't going to solve anything you are conflicted with. You might discover that things aren't as bad as you have described them to be and that you are your own best friend. Your own savior.  Naughty The answer to your question, is to call upon yourself.

Purchasing my ambulance, was an act of expressing my freedom. It was the right thing to do because the signs were there to validate my intentions. The clock being stuck on 11:11, the Clearfield and the 53, were so obvious to me as to what blessing I was about to receive.

It also meant that I could detach from all that has transpired in my life. All the spiritual undertakings, all the known characters and agendas, etc. A fresh start and a new journey unfolding as it were. I'm no longer stuck, OXY. If I can do it, so can you! Double Thumbs Up

I think my ambulance is looking better without the decals.

OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 Dsc00815

OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 Dsc00910

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sat May 11, 2019 11:39 am

Thank-you Morpheus. It seems as if religions, philosophies, and gurus lead one into spiritual-quicksand, and then charge big-bucks to extract one from the mire. I'm serious about the 'Noble Agnostic' who maintains 'Responsible Neutrality'. I'm trying to not-post, but don't take it personally. If I had the money, I might get one of these ambulances!!

OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 Mistake-ramp1
    OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 7914668784_140fe9d8f7_c

OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 E21678d559dcd3637fd1468d4af10b36
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Sat May 11, 2019 3:33 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 EITsN5P

Hey Oxy, for someone not posting, and in incognito mode you sure do get around Wink   Not that you are not most welcome...

I almost bought one of those beasts, a LandRover Forward Control 101 . All the body panels are removable, can be a flat bed truck with a cab. Or anything in between..

OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 1ton110

or added to..

OFF-GRID AMBULANCE CONVERSION PROJECT - Page 2 30637710

BUT.... there is a huge and noisy V8 engine inside the cab! Between the 2 front seats. Its ridiculously noisy.... and thirsty for fuel.. but what fun eh? a huge go anywhere meccano set...

Ancient One
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Sat May 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Morpheus wrote:I think my ambulance is looking better without the decals.

I painted my entire ambulance with a quality agricultural enamel paint. The stuff they put on tractors, and all UK farmers are so tight with their money, you know the stuff has to be good Wink.
    I used a 4" paint roller, lots of thin coats. You cant tell its been rollered.. Cost me about $30 plus the paint...

if you are so inclined..

nice that its got few windows, even though you may cut another another one at some point.. I love my 360 degree view but the insulation / condensation factor can be a pain.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sat May 11, 2019 5:47 pm

This is a great thread. Right now I'm watching the front yard burn (dead grass) as hubby is into the burn mode before fire season sets in. We've been cutting down dead trees along with hundreds of dead branches and decided to toss them all into the 50 year old outdoor latrine hole and use it as a fire pit. Will be moving the skeletal 12"x18" cabin onto the property as soon as we have the site next to the creek area is cleared out. There is something about working on the land caring for the trees that is so satisfying. Daffodils are finally coming into bloom. Still have a couple patches of snow but it's 76 out now. Awesome. The front yard will be a wild meadow. The raspberry berry bushes are just beginning to sprout leaves. Love this time of year.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun May 12, 2019 10:44 pm

Thank-you Vidya. Those pictures were great! I'll probably stay where I am and drive my caddy. I'm in a rut. Carol has the right idea! Now I go incognito (again).
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha on Fri May 17, 2019 3:26 am

Just a quick note, to say I am still here.. but quite busy these days....

Solid Fuel / woodburners.. here is a good safety guide for boat owners, applies to vans..

https://www.boatsafetyscheme.org/stay-safe/solid-fuel-stoves/

Current date/time is Sun May 26, 2019 4:11 pm