tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

What To Think About Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

Seashore
    Seashore

What To Think About Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? Empty What To Think About Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

Post  Seashore Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:13 pm

Black project survivor Stewart Swerdlow comments on the value of Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortex's contribution for making this a better world:

Stewart also talks about Ilhan Omar as being "dangerous."

I don't know who's right or wrong,  Robert David Steele (he supports Ilhan Omar, with some reservation) or Stewart Swerdlow.

I remember reading David Icke's reference to his friend Stewart Swerdlow as being Jewish.  Maybe Stewart is not objective when it comes to Zionism.

geek

Last edited by Seashore on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Make correction)
    Seashore
    Seashore

What To Think About Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? Empty Re: What To Think About Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

Post  Seashore Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:27 am

Having listened to some more of this presentation by Stewart Swerdlow, I have to wonder now about him as a source of information overall about how to resist the New World Order.

He spoke favorably about Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and the state of Israel as an American ally.

Oh my God.

That is not good.

Shocked

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:26 am