tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Don Rappoport's The Matrix Revealed

Seashore
    Seashore

Don Rappoport's The Matrix Revealed Empty Don Rappoport's The Matrix Revealed

Post  Seashore on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:27 am

Don Rappoport is an investigative journalist who has been around for a very long time.

In the past I've read his blog posts from time to time when I needed insight for some puzzle I was working on.

Recently I purchased his package The Matrix Revealed, which is very lengthy; it has five sections of PDFs and audio files.

The five sections are:

• Sect. 1 PDF interviews - with a propagandist, a hypnotherapist & expert on mind control, a former stockbroker, floor trader, and financial analyst, and miscellaneous others.

• Sect. 2 Jon Rappoport audio monologues about the interviews and his overall research.

• Sect. 3 Jon Rappoport Interviews Thomas Jefferson - a scholar who portrays Thomas Jefferson is interviewed.

• Sect. 4 AIDS INC:  Scandal of the Century by Jon Rappoport.

• Sect. 5 Jon Rappoport's Course in Logic.

I'm just getting started with this project.

I'll be posting excerpts from time to time.

sunny
    Swanny
    Swanny

Don Rappoport's The Matrix Revealed Empty Re: Don Rappoport's The Matrix Revealed

Post  Swanny on Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:39 pm

Ignore what's going on on the screen but listen to what he's saying Double Thumbs Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KcPNiworbo
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Don Rappoport's The Matrix Revealed Empty Re: Don Rappoport's The Matrix Revealed

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:29 pm

I'm simple and old-fashioned, but I suspect that at least the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Moon, Mars, Deimos, Phobos, and the Asteroid-Belt are real (in the simple and old-fashioned sense) but that our perceptions of reality are rather fickle and transient. We might ALL be Wirelessly-Connected to the Beast-Supercomputer. Everything seems to be 'up for grabs' presently, and I predict that 87% of us will go insane in the next couple of decades. The Asteroid-Belt might be an Asteroid-Globe with Piloted-Asteroids, Directed-Energy Weapons, and the Holographic-Projection of a Virtual-Universe. Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? Who Invented the Matrix?? Dr. Who?? BTW, Whatever Happened to RedEzra?? What if this website is mostly Alien and/or Artificial-Intelligence?? What if Orthodoxymoron Never Existed?? Nothing is Real?? Strawberry Fields Forever?? If you wish to indulge in self-abuse, consider my last thread http://mistsofavalon.catsboard.com/t9781-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-a-d-2133-book-eight which is quite focused upon the Matrix, if you can handle the truth. I suspect a Centralized Power-Structure which goes back thousands (or even millions) of years, and that the People We Love to Hate are Front-Persons for Hidden-Agendas (for better or worse, I know not). I like President Trump, but he's a Hard-Driving Bad-Boy Who Probably Works for Megalomaniacs Anonymous (for better or worse, I know not). I'm honestly trying to go Incognito in 2019 (but I just fell off the wagon). I've included a CNN Bill Cooper Interview from 1992. It's a bit off-topic, but it's one of the best interviews I've encountered, and it involves Matrix-Issues IMHO.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:06 pm

Swanny wrote:Ignore what's going on on the screen but listen to what he's saying  Double Thumbs Up
    Mainstream science, in my opinion, is backward.

True science is known only in the secret space program.

I don't know how anyone can learn about the secret space program and real science without being a member of Gaia.

The interviews of whistleblowers on that website are mind-blowing.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:33 pm

This excerpt is from an interview with a propagandist with the pseudonym Ellis Medavoy.  These interviews took place years ago:

Q: Reagan said he was going to get the government off people’s backs. But during his terms, the size of government increased fantastically.

A: And no one noticed. Because he was the matinee idol. People merged with him emotionally. And now his supporters talk about how he rallied the country and made people feel good about the US again. What they mean is, the public merged with him emotionally. It’s an important distinction, and those who are in the propaganda business understand that. You can rot a country by playing this sentimental propaganda game over and over. You get the public to identify with certain “stars.” It becomes the main point of life itself for many people—to make that identification. It becomes their whole life. Jonas Salk was made into that kind of star. So people accepted the polio vaccine as a product of their hero. Meanwhile, the vaccine was killing and paralyzing and infecting people right and left. I was never in the business of plumping up and creating stars. But I know people who were. They spent their years creating little gods. That’s what they did.

THE MATRIX REVEALED Volume 1:  JON RAPPOPORT interviews ELLIS MEDAVOY (Part 2 of 3) Copyright ©️ 2011 by Jon Rappoport, page 4.  

This guy Medavoy (pseudonym) has described himself as a cynic.

I think he talked to Jon Rappoport to ease his conscience somewhat for the monstrous lies he perpetuated.  He was retired when he bore his soul to Rappoport.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:49 am

Seashore wrote:
    Swanny wrote:Ignore what's going on on the screen but listen to what he's saying  Double Thumbs Up
    Mainstream science, in my opinion, is backward.

True science is known only in the secret space program.

I don't know how anyone can learn about the secret space program and real science without being a member of Gaia.

The interviews of whistleblowers on that website are mind-blowing.

But are they real or just part of the matrix
    That's the trouble with the matrix, NPC's are everywhere Wink
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:38 am

Swanny wrote:But are they real or just part of the matrix
    That's the trouble with the matrix, NPC's are everywhere  Wink  
    Before I answer, please define "NPC" for me.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:53 am

Non Player Characters

As in a video game. There are characters in the game that are controlled by real people but most are just part of the program
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:16 am

Swanny wrote:Non Player Characters

As in a video game. There are characters in the game that are controlled by real people but most are just part of the program

Oh.

Okay.

Well, that's a good question.

It's difficult, because if you have professional propagandists with controllers behind them with nefarious agendas, you're up against a formidable foe.

I am a believer in intuition.  I think it's an equal partner with our intellect.

I listen to the whistleblower, and I let my intuition be my guide.

But I know I can't be certain.

So what?

We can just file the information in our minds and do the best we can.

As a member of Gaia I can share 3 videos a month with friends and family.  I can share them here, as well.  I get a link which will only be good for 24 hours after it is clicked.

I could post screenshots of episodes of Cosmic Disclosure, new ones of which appear on Tuesdays.

If members are interested in watching the episode, they could reply to my post, and I could post the link.

Then anyone reading it, member or not, can watch during the 24 hours after the first person clicks on it.  (I'm hoping I'm right about that.  I thought that's what the Gaia representative told me. I'll verify that when I get time.  And maybe I should do this with private message to members.)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:12 am

Seashore wrote:This excerpt is from an interview with a propagandist with the pseudonym Ellis Medavoy.

From the excerpt:
    So people accepted the polio vaccine as a product of their hero. Meanwhile, the vaccine was killing and paralyzing and infecting people right and left.
    The subject of the dangers of vaccines is confusing, I think, because lots of people get them and nothing bad happens to them.

But I think that’s because there are co-factors present when victims of vaccines get reactions.

And my understanding is that polio is actually caused by toxins, not a virus, so vaccines are useless.

Additionally, the whole concept of viruses is suspicious to me because of information I learned years ago from interviews of German scientist Stefan Lanka.

More recently, I listened to Sofia Smallstorm being interviewed about her research and dot connecting about "viruses."  

This is excellent, in my opinion:

The Sage of Quay Radio Hour
    Published on Jan 23, 2019

Tonight Sofia Smallstorm returns to the show. Sofia discusses her research into the history of viruses and how the current mainstream medical viewpoint may have a few holes in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_qSuqB5Nnw
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:26 pm

This is the propagandist talking about the sham of television news:

Let me tell you what television news really is.  And I know this because I have sat around with some REAL propagandists and we have talked about this. Not yesterday, but years ago when we were all seeing the deepest possibilities of TV news for producing mind control. Here is what TV news really is. It is a fabricated sequence of occurrences which is strung out over a period of broadcast time, and in this fabrication the viewer is led to accept, on an unconscious level, that reality is a time line of emotions which are strong AND which
    don’t really add up to anything.

THE MATRIX REVEALED Volume 1: JON RAPPOPORT Interviews ELLIS MEDAVOY (Part 2 of 3) Copyright ©️ 2011 by Jon Rappoport, page 11.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny on Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:21 pm

Watching television puts your brain into a receptive state, the television news channels also use hypnotic symbols to put you even deeper in and literately brain wash you.

I gave up watching television Programs back in 2008  Argh
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:33 am

Swanny wrote:Watching television puts your brain into a receptive state, the television news channels also use hypnotic symbols to put you even deeper in and literately brain wash you.

I gave up watching television Programs back in 2008  Argh

Thubs Up
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:38 am

This excerpt is about the perceptiveness of actor, screenwriter, director, and producer Orson Welles:

Q: Last week, you spoke about a conversation you once had with Orson Welles.

A: I had more than one. He was a man who was deeply troubled by what he was seeing around him. He knew about propaganda from the ground up. Although he was driven out of Hollywood by William Hearst after he made Citizen Kane, which was about Hearst, Welles was also persona non grata for other reasons. He knew the score. I would say he completely failed to understand medical propaganda, but on other fronts he realized that the world was run through mind control, and particularly through media mind control. Late in his life, he learned a whole lot more about Hearst, and it made him even less happy. As a stage magician, he was well aware of all the ways you can fool people with time. With creating little sub‐ lines of false time and diversion and all that. I would say he is the only authentic genius I have ever met who also knew the real score. Who saw through all the ways of creating mass opinion. Most geniuses become passive about that. They accept the fact that “everybody else” is being victimized. Welles didn’t. He was deeply angry. He covered it up pretty well, because he knew that if he struck at the controllers he would be in even deeper muck than he already was—but he was one smart cookie.

THE MATRIX REVEALED Volume 1: JON RAPPOPORT Interviews ELLIS MEDAVOY (Part 2 of 3) Copyright ©️ 2011 by Jon Rappoport, page 11.

Getting such candid confessions from a propagandist is very educational, I think!

Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:41 pm