tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Danger of Impending Civil War in America

Seashore
    Seashore

Danger of Impending Civil War in America Empty Danger of Impending Civil War in America

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:46 am

To listen, click on the link:

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Danger of Impending Civil War in America Empty Re: Danger of Impending Civil War in America

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:40 pm

Humans with Alien Brain Implants Programmed
    to Overthrow Mankind in the NEAR FUTURE...

Prepare Now for the Zombie Apocalypse!!
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America 103115-wls-ZRT4
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America ECTO-1
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America ECTO-1
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America From-broncograveyarddotcom
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America Article-2480066-1914F39600000578-214_964x578
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America 6-die-20-besten-autos-fuer-die-zombie-apokalypse-hyundai-elantra-coupe
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America Zombie_outbreak_response_team_vehicle_by_zano-d7sn004
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America SaFcxIq
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America Zombiehuntingvehicle_1
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America Insane-zombie-apocalypse-camper
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America OHH2012_34
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America Highres_138461332

mudra
    mudra

Danger of Impending Civil War in America Empty Re: Danger of Impending Civil War in America

Post  mudra Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:04 am

We don't own weapons since a very long time in Belgium and I don't miss them.
    Those who do have one need a special permit and to my knowledge they aren't many.

I would'nt like to live in a country where possessing  guns is common range.

When people demonstrate they aren't able to master their mind, emotions and reactions,
    when they haven't put in practice the power of love possessing a gun isn't a safe thing in their hands
    neither for them nor for others.

When people demonstrate they are able to master their mind, emotions and reactions,
    when they are strong in spirit, when they are able to experience the power of Love
    as having outgrown the love of power, then the  need of a gun to handle life isn't necessary.

Learn Aikido people.

Danger of Impending Civil War in America 7565675a94188a80cff61c93fd627c36--the-art-of-peace-martial-arts-quotes

Danger of Impending Civil War in America Aeb2c488bb93ca19d055697b03cbff1c--aikido-quotes-fight-quotes

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:24 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:[center]Humans with Alien Brain Implants Programmed
    to Overthrow Mankind in the NEAR FUTURE...

Oxy you are giving into this drama much too easily.
    Strenghen up.

Danger of Impending Civil War in America Im10

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:29 am

Despite the sarcasm and lecture in the above replies, I think diligent Americans should listen to Mike Adams' presentation in the OP.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:17 am

If there's another Civil-War in America, it will be because
    too-many people have their heads stuck where the sun don't shine.

Danger of Impending Civil War in America Ostrich-with-head-in-sand-and-up-its-butt
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:02 am

Seashore wrote:Despite the sarcasm and lecture in the above replies, I think diligent Americans should listen to Mike Adams' presentation in the OP.

I did Seashore.
    Would you refer to me I am sorry if you see any sarcasm in my post above.
    If so its true purpose has been missed.

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:12 am

mudra wrote:
    Seashore wrote:Despite the sarcasm and lecture in the above replies, I think diligent Americans should listen to Mike Adams' presentation in the OP.
    I saw your post as a lecture about gun ownership.

The right to bear arms as protection against a rogue government is important in the United States.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:20 am

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:

I understand.
    Actually it was'nt.
    My post originated from my frame of reference as I have always known it in my country and Europe in general and where not owning a gun is not considered a threat to our liberties.
    I have lived without a gun for 64 years now and so did my parents and their parents as well as the great majority of people I have come to know.
    There is no wild life either that would be a threat for men so there is actually no use for a gun as far as we are concerned.

I understand you come from another avenue entirely.
    I really hope the US will find better ways to resolve their inner conflicts than getting into a blood bath.

Stay strong.

Love always
    mudra

I saw your post as a lecture about gun ownership.

The right to bear arms as protection against a rogue government is important in the United States.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:50 am

We've spend a number of years in rural communities in the mountains where we deal with mountain lions, cougars, bears, rabid skunks was also on this list for this past year and other predators. The mountain lion killed our entire herd of sheep and not just for food. It was just to kill. Guns are a necessity in these types of environments for protection and to protect ones livestock. Kids in these types of areas are taught respect for guns and how to use them. Rarely would one hear of a gun being used against another person in this type of setting. The exact opposite is in Chicago where the predators are human and loss of life is high. And keep in mind that Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the nation, which just goes to illustrate that laws against guns does not stop shootings in that area.

Having been in Europe much of it is domesticated. One doesn't have a mountain lion leaping out from the trees to attack a pet dog or worse, one of the children. So the need for a weapon for protection is not the same as it is in the areas where wild predators roam and feed off the land.

Just last week our neighbor opened her door to a bear staring her in the face. A cougar was also running across the driveway with a chicken in his mouth. Usually the smaller animals like rabid skunks they try to trap but when that rabid skunk went after our neighbor, he shot it.

Just within a hundred yards of our house are rabbits, foxes, bears, cougars, deer and numerous other wildlife out and about. I think the rabid skunk was more of a threat because it was attempting to attack humans. The bear was into our compost bin and knocked it off it's foundation. The fox and cougar likes to hang out next store where the neighbor has chickens. However, since we also have cats, they are always at risk even with owls and eagles along with the cougar. So yes, in the right environment, guns are a welcome necessity for staying alive along with protecting pets and livestock.

However if it came to a civil war, living in a city is the last place I'd want to be. Living with cougars and bears, even the rabid skunks are safer then a human predator or gang in the neighborhood.

Last edited by Carol on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:52 am

mudra wrote:I have lived without a gun for 64 years now and so did my parents and their parents as well as the great majority of people I have come to know.

I don't own a gun either, but I think the guarantee of the right is a deterrent.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:04 am

Sorry for my sarcasm and irreverence, but I guess I try to poke fun at serious issues, which is probably a problem I need to work on. I've never owned a gun (other than a low-powered BB gun) but I support the right to keep and bear arms (with proper screening and training). A Civil-War would be a VERY Bad Idea, and I'm a 'Country-Club Constitutionalist' rather than a 'Constitution and Shotgun In My Truck Constitutionalist' but Red-Necks Are Some of My Best Friends (if I even have friends). The Bible, Judaism, Christianity, and the United States (as we know them) display Extreme-Violence and even Unprovoked-Conquest (with God On Our Side) which seems somewhat suspicious and hypocritical, but what do I know?? I recently conversed with a Viet Nam War Medical-Corpsman about the Horrors of War and it was extremely sobering. We somehow need to learn to Stay Out of War. Can't We All Just Get Along??
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:36 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Sorry for my sarcasm and irreverence, but I guess I try to poke fun at serious issues, which is probably a problem I need to work on.

Thank you for that.

A Civil-War would be a VERY Bad Idea, and I'm a 'Country-Club Constitutionalist' rather than a 'Constitution and Shotgun In My Truck Constitutionalist' but Red-Necks Are Some of My Best Friends (if I even have friends).

Yes, it would.

I'm a believer in the benefit of speaking out when the handwriting is on the wall.  I think it changes the dynamic because the dark side sees that we're on to them and will adjust accordingly.

The Bible, Judaism, Christianity, and the United States (as we know them) display Extreme-Violence and even Unprovoked-Conquest (with God On Our Side) which seems somewhat suspicious and hypocritical, but what do I know??

You know enough to be participating here, which counts for a lot in my opinion.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:33 pm

On a Sirius-Note, studying the historical American Civil-War is highly-instructive regarding NOT having another stupid internal-war. I once spent seven-weeks travelling the United States, which included visiting the major Civil-War battlefields, while listening to the lectures of two college history-professors. War is Hell and makes the Devil Laugh and the International-Bankers Rich. We the Peons need to Wake-Up. The books of Bruce Catton are excellent windows into the Civil-War (such as 'A Stillness at Appomattox'). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Catton
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America 42950
    Danger of Impending Civil War in America Stillness
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:54 pm

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:I have lived without a gun for 64 years now and so did my parents and their parents as well as the great majority of people I have come to know.

I don't own a gun either, but I think the guarantee of the right is a deterrent.

Indeed Seashore you make a point there.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:42 am