tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Sacred Science: Episode 1: The Quest For Lost Medicine

mudra
    mudra

Sacred Science: Episode 1: The Quest For Lost Medicine Empty Sacred Science: Episode 1: The Quest For Lost Medicine

Post  mudra Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Episode 1: The Quest For Lost Medicine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AcTn1nozEHk

Episode 1 is called “The Quest For Lost Medicine” and it lays the groundwork for the entire series - some of what you will witness may shock you…

Over the 9-part Remedy series, we’ll be uncovering powerful herbal remedies for major diseases - but first, we need to understand why this vital healing information has been kept from us. Here’s some of what we will reveal in this first episode… -

Why many effective green medicines are not finding their way to the people who are in critical need of them - and the powers who would like it to remain this way - The unsung heroes (women) who have safe-guarded this healing information for centuries and who are now bringing it forward to heal a world in crisis - Why 82% of the world uses herbal remedies as their primary medicine…

BEFORE turning to modern approaches - Why the U.S. is one of the ONLY countries in the world where it is illegal to practice herbalism - How a belief about chemical “heroic medicine” took root in the public consciousness and why it is blocking many from accessing true medicines -

The overwhelming scientific proof that plants are perfectly designed to heal the illnesses and challenges we humans face - with very few side effects This eye-opening episode sets the stage for everything else we cover in the Remedy docuseries. Again, if you are not registered for the full series, click here -https://www.thesacredscience.com/

Love Always
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Sacred Science: Episode 1: The Quest For Lost Medicine Empty Re: Sacred Science: Episode 1: The Quest For Lost Medicine

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:18 pm

Thanks for posting that.

That YouTube channel looks very interesting: SacredScienceDoc

I see an interview of Graham Hancock among the videos.
    mudra
    mudra

Sacred Science: Episode 1: The Quest For Lost Medicine Empty Re: Sacred Science: Episode 1: The Quest For Lost Medicine

Post  mudra Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Seashore wrote:Thanks for posting that.

That YouTube channel looks very interesting: SacredScienceDoc

I see an interview of Graham Hancock among the videos.

Indeed Seashore.
    on Nick Polizzi's website : Sacred Science you can also subscribe to his newsletter.
    He always posts most interesting information imho.

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Remedy: Episode 3 - Healing Your Immune System and The Miracle of the Microbiome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5rK3akBhec

Love Always
    mudra

Note: Watch it today for tomorrow it will be gone.
    I didn't realize this so I omitted to post episode 2 right away yesterday.
    Sorry about this.

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am