tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21

Seashore
    Seashore

Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 Empty Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21

Post  Seashore Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:34 am

Deborah Tavares is associated with the website Stop the Crime.

Her knowledge of corruption in government and how it shows itself comes from vast experience in the construction business.

Here is a recent Kerry Cassidy interview of her:

Project Camelot
    Published on Jul 26, 2018

I interview Deborah Tavares about her investigations into the California Fires, Weather wars and Agenda 21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7As3d9NgDyk
    Seashore
    Seashore

Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 Empty Re: Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21

Post  Seashore Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:15 am

Seashore wrote:Here is a recent Kerry Cassidy interview of her . . .

Toward the end of the interview, the video for which cuts off the interview before it completes for some reason, Deborah Tavares mentions a document and a concept called "the cooking of humanity."

I found the document on a U.S. military website.  It is a 193 page PDF.  Here is a screenshot of the title page and a link to the PDF:

I guess the word "spectrum" in the title is meant as a physics term meaning the range of frequencies that can be used for wireless devices and for weapons.

The concept of "the cooking of humanity" is in reference to an interview of a U.K. scientist Barrie Trower in October 2013 in Portland, Oregon.

Here is the YouTube video of that interview, where they will talk about the document:

Myopic Crowd
    Published on May 6, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ueAHApzY60

[Edit June 18, 2020 to post link to Bitchute video:]  The Cooking of Humanity.

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 Empty Re: Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:39 pm

Seashore, thank-you for posting these Deborah Tavares videos. I've previously listened to her, and she does her homework. I've lived in Redding, and I've been inside a couple of the homes (a long time ago) which burned to the ground. In the coming months, I'll probably just watch videos and read books. There are SO Many smart, articulate, and passionate people out-there (and I'm NOT one of them)!!

Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 Mqdefault
    Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 5eeee90bab2cc1fae2ce310693e59fbd
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:02 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Seashore, thank-you for posting these Deborah Tavares videos.

You are very welcome.  

I'm grateful that I still have a place to post them.  I've been banned or made unwelcome at three forums so far.

Let's all pray that we keep the internet because it's all we've got to try to establish the truth.

orthodoxymoron wrote: There are SO Many smart, articulate, and passionate people out-there (and I'm NOT one of them)!!

If you're smart enough to appreciate and give time to videos and books on important topics, you're doing your part because your consciousness is part of the group consciousness of the planet.

Do you agree that there is an overall group consciousness that we all contribute to?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 32991206_s
    Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 HAARP-Alaska-1
    Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 5b892a163eb9889dd946a22d8ce75941-1
    Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 1024584499
    Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 Q

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Seashore wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Seashore, thank-you for posting these Deborah Tavares videos.

You are very welcome.

I'm grateful that I still have a place to post them. I've been banned or made unwelcome at three forums so far.

Let's all pray that we keep the internet because it's all we've got to try to establish the truth.

orthodoxymoron wrote: There are SO Many smart, articulate, and passionate people out-there (and I'm NOT one of them)!!

If you're smart enough to appreciate and give time to videos and books on important topics, you're doing your part because your consciousness is part of the group consciousness of the planet.

Do you agree that there is an overall group consciousness that we all contribute to?
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Seashore. I'm beginning to think that Everyone and Everything are part of the Matrix Control-System of Planet-Earth. If we exist in Purgatory Incorporated for a set time-period, resistance might be futile, pursuant to creating Heaven on Earth. Jordan Maxwell has repeatedly stated that he thinks there is No-Way to Remove the New World Order Power-Structure (or something to that effect). He seems to have This Present Madness all figured-out, yet he seems to see no light at the end of the tunnel (except an oncoming-train). In 2010-11, I spoke for several-months with a mysterious-individual who told me "I AM RA." I don't know who 'he' REALLY was, but 'he' seemed to confirm the dark-conclusion of Jordan Maxwell. I've spoken with several other Individuals of Interest who basically communicated the same negativity. I try to be a Positive Reporter Kind of Guy, and I certainly do NOT wish to be part of the Team Leading Humanity to Perdition. 'RA' finally told me "I'm sorry we couldn't work together. Too much water has gone under the bridge." This conversation occurred three-days prior to Fukushima (which many consider to be deliberately-inflicted). I'll probably attempt to keep up to speed (in my own feeble and ineffective way) but I have no delusions of grandeur regarding being a Knight in Shining Armor against the Evil Empire. I've got nobody on the run (except for myself).
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Seashore wrote:Here is the YouTube video of that interview, where they will talk about the document . . .

"WiFi uses a known weapon frequency."

Link to that portion of the discussion:  57 minutes 42 seconds.

[Edit June 18, 2020:  Scroll up to find a link to a Bitchute video replacement for the deleted YouTube video.]

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 Empty Global Reset into Lock-Down for All

Post  burgundia Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:54 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:34 am

burgundia wrote:

Kerry Cassidy has also interviewed Deborah very recently, and I have to say that I couldn't bear to listen to the whole thing, which is unusual for me.  Deborah is reporting from documents and I believe her reports, and I know these are the plans.

But I don't want them to become self-fulfilling prophesies, which they are starting to feel like to me when I hear her talk.  

I need at this point to focus on we the people waking up to truths that will help us not go along with wearing masks and social distancing because we're afraid of getting sick.  We need to stop being bamboozled, because if we do, their plans will fail.  I think that's the only chance we have for them to fail.  
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:00 am

Ironic that this is out now. We were just talking about here it is almost the summer solstice and how cold it still is in the 30s and 40s at night, overcast and in the 50s during the day with rainsnow forecast all this week and the past couple of months. We had snow/hail last week. The best part about snow this time of year is that it's all melted the next day. However, this morning the fireplace is on and drinking cocoa with overcast gray sky is how we're beginning of this day.

Here's another interesting weather forecast that seems to fit in with the video above.

National forecast for Wednesday, June 17
    Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean has your FoxCast.

The summer solstice is this Saturday but, believe it or not, heavy snow is piling up Wednesday over the Northern Rockies.

An unseasonably strong, cold system is moving from the Northwest into the Northern Rockies, and will drop over a foot of snow across portions of Idaho and Montana through Wednesday night.

Winter storm warnings are in effect for parts of Idaho and Montana as heavy mountain snow piles up.

FLOOD THREAT FOR SOUTHEAST, SNOW FOR NORTHERN ROCKIES AS CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER PERSISTS OVER THE SOUTHWEST

In addition to the mountain snow, the system is also bringing temperatures 15 to 20 degrees below normal out West.

Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 Wednesdaywx_1

Frost advisories are in effect for portions of Nevada, Northern California, and Oregon.

Deborah Tavares re. Weather Wars and Agenda 21 Wednesdaywx_2
    Heavy rainfall that's soaked the Carolinas all week will begin moving north on Wednesday. (Fox News)

Another day of wet weather is in store for the Southeast. Heavy rain and potentially flooding will target western and central Virginia.

SOUTHEAST TO SEE DAYS OF HEAVY RAINFALL AS CRITICAL WILDFIRE CONDITIONS LINGER OUT WEST

An additional 1 to 2 inches of rain can be expected through Friday morning for western and central Virginia, with up to 3 inches in some locations, according to the National Weather Service's (NWS) Weather Prediction Center (WPC).

Much cooler temperatures will hang around until Thursday when a gradual warm-up will begin.

Severe weather threat returns

Strong to severe thunderstorms will move into the Dakotas and Minnesota on Wednesday, then into the Midwest tomorrow as a cold front charges through.
    Large hail, damaging winds and isolated tornadoes are possible.

Critical fire weather in Southwest

Arizona wildfire now largest burning in US

From California into the Southwest and the High Plains, fire danger continues with another day of breezy, hot and dry conditions.

Red Flag warnings were issued from California's Sacramento Valley to eastern Colorado and western Kansas.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 am