tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Is anyone here familiar with the Seth material?

dylannah
    dylannah

Is anyone here familiar with the Seth material? Empty Is anyone here familiar with the Seth material?

Post  dylannah Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:35 pm

I am wondering who here is familiar with the Seth and Jane Roberts material It's something I have recently taken a strong interest in after reading some of the books.

I would love to know everyone's experience with the material (if any).

- Dylannah

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Is anyone here familiar with the Seth material? Empty Re: Is anyone here familiar with the Seth material?

Post  Carol Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:47 pm

Yes. I read all of her books when they first came out and was a bit overwhelmed as this was my first introduction into channeling. It took years to assimilate the information being presented and years for various scientific studies to verify some of it. IMPO, Jane Roberts was one of the first pioneers with publishing this type of info and of course Delores Cannon is also an excellent source of info derived from the hypnosis sessions of her clients, who went into past life regression, back into the past and into the future among other places. I read most of her books and had a long conversation with Delores back in the mid-90's. Fascinating women.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Is anyone here familiar with the Seth material? Empty Re: Is anyone here familiar with the Seth material?

Post  giovonni Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Seth woke me up ... Cow

Once i was fully introduced to the material, there was no turning back.

On the past and worry ...

“To dwell upon the possibility of illness or disaster is equally poor policy, for you set up negative webs of probabilities that need not occur. You can theoretically alter your own past as YOU have known it, for time is no more something divorced from you than probabilities are.

“The past existed in multitudinous ways. You only experienced one probable past. By changing this past in your mind, now, in your present, you can change not only its nature but its effect, and not only upon yourself but upon others.”

Seth Speaks
    Session 566
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:49 am

Hello dilannah,

Warm welcome in the Mists. Cheerful

I am familiar with the Seth materialsI haven't read all of Jane Roberts Books
    but am keen to do so when the proper time for this comes.

In the meantime I joined a facebook group where these materials are quoted and discussed which is great.

Good stuff.

Would you wish to visit there is a thread I opened here about The Nature Of Personal Reality and Seth :

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9092-the-nature-of-personal-reality-a-seth-book?highlight=Seth+speaks

Love from me
    mudra
    dylannah
    dylannah

Post  dylannah Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:38 pm

Carol wrote:Yes. I read all of her books when they first came out and was a bit overwhelmed as this was my first introduction into channeling. It took years to assimilate the information being presented and years for various scientific studies to verify some of it.  IMPO, Jane Roberts was one of the first pioneers with publishing this type of info and of course Delores Cannon is also an excellent source of info derived from the hypnosis sessions of her clients, who went into past life regression,  back into the past and into the future among other places. I read most of her books and had a long conversation with Delores back in the mid-90's. Fascinating women.

The material definitely seems a bit overwhelming. I am considering taking this Seth intensive course on the publisher's website starting Oct. 10. It's good for those who may be newer to Seth. I thought I would share!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Thank you for sharing dylannah. I think the intensive course is a good place to start. You may also want to search Delores Cannon on this forum and youtube to listen to some of her excellent interviews.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:16 am