tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Child of Nature is a Free Man

mudra
    mudra

The Child of Nature is a Free Man Empty The Child of Nature is a Free Man

Post  mudra Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:36 pm

The Child of Nature is a Free Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joH2IyQlwiA

A sideways look at who we really are and how the concept of 'work' in the context of a 'job' or earning money to buy 'stuff, pay taxes and rent or buy a home may be one which was designed to enslave us all. A slide presentation with a video section from Leonid Sharashkin courtesy Ian R Crane.-

Love Always
    mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

The Child of Nature is a Free Man Empty 'The Child Of Truth' is condemned

Post  eMonkey Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:00 pm

Gee, what terrible sound effects!

This is all very well, in an ideal world of course that people would see this Matrix-like system around them. Only deluded souls with strongly tinted rose-coloured spectacles will not see their own enslavement or that the very people they elected to represent them are really not fit to organise a brewery day out. They are fools and I'm not talking just the younger generation either. I dread to think what legacy those dispositioned spectacle wearers will leave the newborns of today. The Millenials are mostly incapable of deciding for themselves, let alone be the leaders of tomorrow with well-balanced views and strong morals. It all makes you wonder, where the human race is headed. We are building the framework and railroad that will lead us like lemmings to our own destruction.

My thoughts on the subject;
    It is a contemporary order of nurtured insanity, diseased mentality and culture that allows a 'Child of Truth' to be either in combination with or singularly; persecuted, imprisoned or put to death.

Let no man stand in the way, that we may all have the opportunity to tend our own gardens with the freedom to cultivate whatsoever we wish, in whatever context a garden may be, so long that it does no harm to others.

If this global insanity disorder is left unchecked, I hope that there are still enough awake people in 10 or 20 years to be a light that shines brightly, without fear from an overriding oppressive belief system or control system that could be in place by then, sending the human race back into either a barbarous stone age lifestyle or living like zombified lobotomised genderless serfs who have all undergone a total independent thought bypass procedure. It's a bleak picture I paint, for sure.

Personally, I have no answers or solutions, the world's woes are now becoming too large and complex to bring to rights. The genie is out of the bottle and the rot is accelerating like a critical mass cascade event.

I saw all of this on the horizon many years ago - as did most or all of us on this board. I believed that I could create my own future and live in a better world but as hard as I imagined it, thought it and believed it, the insanity continued with impunity and instead of manifesting a harmonious and prosperous future, the complete opposite manifested instead. So, whose manifestation of misery am I living in I wonder, because it sure is not mine or many other peoples I know.

You could say, I still have hope, but I'm now preparing for the worst.

Thank-you Mudra for the reminder. At least some people are awake enough to make that video. Kudos to Him/Her/Them.
    mudra
    mudra

The Child of Nature is a Free Man Empty Re: The Child of Nature is a Free Man

Post  mudra Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:06 am

We no longer are children of nature aren't we eMonkey ?  
    As far as I am able to look back in this life time I never was one. Being brought in a industrial society that works against nature rather than with her I all too soon realized I had landed in a odd place where what is good and natural is considered bad and what is against nature praised.

I was amongst the lucky ones yet to have had a garden to immerse myself in and watch the seasons go by. Plants were the best of the best of human delights to me.
    This certainly allowed to rekindle my connection with nature's spirit even if in homeopathic doses to my taste.

As you I have seen things change over time and Earth getting strangled more and more by
    the ignorance and disconnectedness of the human race at large.

And now the emerging world is terrifying as one contemplates the narrowing down of privacy and tighter control of people. AI is no longer lurking around the corner but already
    operational and not in the best of hands. Microshipping people is not longer an eventuality but already a reality. We are dangerously reaching Orwell's 1984 world without the world paying attention.

There is still a beating heart though of old souls leaving traces of good will, wisdom, love and compassion in this world. I am witnessing this too.

Total failure isn't the lack nor the velocity of tangible results, failure isn't what we see when we look at all that creepy darkness.
    Total failure would be loosing faith, switch off the Light that we are and stop shining at all.

Don't give up my friend.  
    Don't let that light of yours wither The Karen

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:33 am