tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Hawaii Volcanic Eruption Intentionally Triggered to Generate Massive Tsunami?

Seashore

Hawaii Volcanic Eruption Intentionally Triggered to Generate Massive Tsunami?

Post  Seashore on Wed May 16, 2018 4:48 am

Carol,

Have you seen Michael Salla's article of 15 May 2018 Hawaii Volcanic Eruption Intentionally Triggered to Generate Massive Tsunami?
    Seashore

Re: Hawaii Volcanic Eruption Intentionally Triggered to Generate Massive Tsunami?

Post  Seashore on Wed May 16, 2018 5:57 am

Here is the 2008 Project Camelot interview of Dr. Bill Deagle that Michael Salla references:

The part about Dr. Bill Deagle being visited by the head of the Rothschild family begins at 9m44s.
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Hawaii Volcanic Eruption Intentionally Triggered to Generate Massive Tsunami?

Post  Carol on Wed May 16, 2018 8:44 am

No I didn't. Thank you for pointing it out.

Hawaii Update
    https://youtu.be/SpeBr1MbfEU
    News This Second @NewsThisSecond  

Follow Follow @NewsThisSecond

VIDEO: Ash eruption at the summit of Hawaii’s #Kīlauea volcano has increased.
    https://twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/996546322386825216

Hawaii volcano eruption intensifies, triggering 'red' warning                
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/15/hawaii-volcano-eruption-intensifies-triggering-red-warning.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed May 16, 2018 9:03 am

Nobody is talking about this - 'Hilina Slump" - Could cause Mega-Tsunami if it goes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOoIJocJSio

May 12, 2018: A major geological event is still ongoing in Hawaii as the South Flank of the Kilauea Volcano has moved 2ft towards the sea! GPS confirmed as lava and quakes continue.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu May 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Crazy Looking Lava Eggs Appear In Hawaii After Volcanic Eruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxbVk_HTwAo

They may look like something straight from a science fiction movie, but these are the lava eggs that have formed in Hawaii, as a massive volcano continues to erupt. Hawaii’s Big Island is in the midst of experiencing the Kilauea volcano, after it erupted earlier this week. As locals deal with the fallout of the blast, photographer Joseph Anthony has captured a unique look at the lava eggs that have continued to form.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu May 17, 2018 5:02 pm

"Something BIG is brewing" - Its about to happen - SO2 levels soaring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF892RTIXnk

May 17. 2018: **Ikaika Marzo update from the Big Island near Kilauea Volcano. Cracks are now CONFIRMED in the highway at the summit of Kilauea. Highway 11.

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun May 20, 2018 1:06 pm

"Fast-moving" lava flows threatened to cut off a major escape route for Puna residents.  (USGS Volcanoes)

Lava spatter from fissure caused by Kilauea volcano shatters leg of man in first known injury, A man was seriously injured when he was hit with lava spatter while standing on his third-floor balcony — the first known injury related to Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano eruptions as new volcanic activity creates new threats in surrounding neighborhoods.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/20/hawaii-volcano-activity-prompts-new-threats-as-man-seriously-injured-from-lava-spatter.html

"Even small pieces of spatter can kill"

- Hawaii County spokeswoman Janet SnyderLava oozing out of the 22 fissures that opened since Kilauea volcano began erupting more than two weeks ago on the Big Island has wreaked havoc in surrounding neighborhoods. Another four homes were destroyed Friday and Saturday, totaling to nearly four dozen structures demolished. A handful of people were trapped when a flow crossed a road Friday. Some had to be airlifted to safety.

HAWAII VOLCANO EMITS MASSIVE CLOUD OF ASH INTO SKY, BUT GOLFERS SEEM OBLIVIOUS

“Fast-moving” flows on Saturday from fissure 20 in the volcano’s lower east rift zone ignited brush fires and incinerated everything in its path, Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency reported. Photos and videos from the scene showed a flow as smoke billowed from the edges where the bright red lava touched.

“County and state fire units are in the area, going door-to-door to make sure people are informed and check if they need assistance. Everyone needs to stay clear of this area,” officials said.

By Saturday night, the lava cut off Highway 137, a key escape route for residents in the area, at the 13-mile marker. Officials said they were monitoring a second flow early Sunday that were inching closer to the highway. Portions of Highway 137 and Highway 130 were closed.

To add to the dangers, officials also warned Puna residents of laze after lava flowing from fissure 20 reached the ocean.

“Laze is formed when hot lava hits the ocean sending hydrochloric acid and steam with fine glass particles into the air,” Civil Defense Agency said. “Health hazards of laze include lung, eye and skin irritation. Be aware that the laze plume travels with the wind and can change direction without warning.”

HAWAII VOLCANO'S 'EXPLOSIVE' ERUPTION SENDS ASH PLUME SOARING, PROMPTS WARNING

The Big Island volcano released a small explosion at its summit just before midnight Friday, sending an ash cloud 10,000 feet into the sky. On Thursday, an “explosive” eruption emitted ash and rocks 30,000 feet into the sky.

Evacuation orders for two neighborhoods with nearly 2,000 people were given after a first fissure opened on May 3. Officials have been warning neighboring communities to be prepared to evacuate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOoIJocJSio
    Hilina Slump info: another concern in addition to the flowing lava

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg51mf1hfCs
    USGS: Kilauea Is An Explosive Volcano (May 19, 2018)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun May 20, 2018 2:26 pm

That first video (below) is chilling. First, that missile-scare in January, and now this. What's next?? Sherry Shriner kept saying to get away from the coastlines, and numerous sources keep predicting Tsunamis of Biblical-Proportions. It seems as if natural-disasters can be deliberately-precipitated, such that they appear to be completely-natural events. Consider Fukushima. Three days prior to Fukushima 'RA' told me "I'm sorry we couldn't work together. Too much water has gone under the bridge." What if there are pre-planted (and centrally-controlled) nukes throughout the world (in cities, fault-lines, volcanoes, etc.)?? I suspect that things can be made better than they really are, and worse than they really are. Rigged-Markets?? Rigged-Weather?? Rigged-Elections?? Rigged-Earthquakes?? Rigged-Tsunamis?? Many people (including me) see something deeply sinister and powerful in both 9/11 and Fukushima, and many people (including me) warn that events are on the horizon which might literally be the end of all of us (by accident and/or design). I continue to indulge in Comparative-Eschatology, wherein one considers 'The End' with 1. An Almighty God of the Universe. 2. A Local Solar System God, who is Mighty But Not Almighty. 3. No God. Just a Bunch of Greedy and Stupid Humans Getting in Each-Others Way. My bias is that 1 Exists But Doesn't Seem to be Active in This Solar System At This Time, and That a Combination of 2 and 3 Is What We're Dealing With Presently. I suspect that our future is going to be worse than a Science-Fiction Horror-Movie. I'd like to write about this sort of thing, but it frightens me too much, so I'll probably contemplate building a small underground shelter in the mountains, even though I know that wouldn't help if all-hell broke-loose. It would merely provide a fleeting illusion of security as I face what I expect to be VERY Unhappy Golden-Years. Standard-Theology and No-Theology are Cake-Walks Compared to What I Suspect the Real-Theology Is. I Think the Jesuits Know What I'm Talking About, But They Don't Talk About It.

Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 2:51 am