tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
mudra
orthodoxymoron
Vidya Moksha
bobhardee
8 posters

Antarctica

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Antarctica  Empty Antarctica

Post  bobhardee Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:41 pm

2/17/2018
    Antarctica.  What's real?  What's not?  If you are like me and have been following this interesting trail, I am sure that you will find this report from Linda M. Howe informative.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Antarctica  Empty Re: Antarctica

Post  bobhardee Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:17 pm

2/18/2018
    This report discusses some of Professor Hapgood Crustal Displacement theory.  His view was that the earth's mantle is somewhat like the skin of an orange.  That the outer crust can move but leave the inner core intact.....or something to that effect. Remember that Hapgoodl came up with this idea long before the idea of tectonic plates was acceptable in the eyes of science.  Hapgood was onto something but was discounted before the right amount of investigation could prove at least part of it correct. The book Atlantis beneath the Ice is very interesting and charts how at least part of the continent shifted. They have found evidence of tropical trees.  In some of the videos to follow you will see that some people are reporting they have discovered a pyramid there...... and all sorts of other strange things.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Interesting interview with ex FBI Special Agent that focuses more on visitation from other planets than on Antarctica.  However, its well worth the listen to see how he ties these together.  This was streamed in July 2017.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:15 pm

2/18/2018
    This one is somewhat Biblical but interesting....

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:32 pm

2/23/2018
    This is a short video.  More of a heads up that anything of great importance but still is interesting to note that melt is occurring and impacting the planet.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:15 pm

2/23/2018
    This is an excellent timeline.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:21 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:00 pm

3/27/2018
    If you haven't listened to part 1 yet, do so.  This is the best information that I have learned about Antartica in a long time.  I haven't listened to part 2 just yet but if it's like part 1, it will be excellent. Enjoy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D46oeeEJrQk
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:43 am

Bob

you seemingly post a few interesting topics, but all are 'you tube hit and run'.. Any chance of a few words for those of us without access to you tube. I do have limited facility to download you tube videos in a smaller format, but I cant do this haphazardly, it needs to be a targeted download.. a few comments would help greatly!

The mists has become a you tube referral site.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:33 pm

3/29/2018
    This has been an excellent series that is stocked with all sorts of information.  In the 1st of the 3, the question was asked why are not the world 's energy companies trying to seek out the untapped energy sources that have been identified in Antartica.  Cliff High was the first to really go into this discussion since Admiral Byrd spoke of this back in the 40's.  Only he went on to ask why in this age of energy, are countries not claiming the right to drill in the area.   The second in the series reviewed all sorts of revelations and how the information is slowly leaking out. He reviewed all the political and religious leaders who continue to go there for a visit.....and it not to feed the penguins.   There is simply to much information in both the first and second video to record here.   This is the third and last.  It is shorter. However, there are other Cliff High videos out there for anyone will to seek him out.
    Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcBho7lJm8I
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 pm

Interesting

Previous civilization as per these videos about Antartica
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:50 pm

4/22/2018
    Excellent interview with Joseph White.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HL6q3x29n0
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon May 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Corey Good

If true, this is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gNK9Uzfsv8&t=118s
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:31 am

6/3/2018
    This is a TED talks presentation of what's going on in Antartica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYYyRjTaypI&t=929s
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:57 pm

You got to listen to this.  He starts out with an electric universe position of how Earth does not have a nichol core but instead a core of plasma.  Plasma attracts certain particles and thus Earth starts to grow.   Uncle Cliff is back and is right on.  Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEJLtSDXA7U
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:43 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:The mists has become a you tube referral site.
    This might be increasingly so. The videos often present things in ways the average researcher can't. Several years ago, 'RA' told me "You did it with YouTube." He didn't explain, and I have no idea whether he was legitimate, illegitimate, good, evil, human, hybrid, AI, or whatever, but it makes for interesting science-fictional internet-posting. Attempting to be open, honest, and original, with my own writing has gotten me nowhere. No praise, compensation, or really anything positive. One generally sticks their neck out, and gets their head chopped-off. Just posting YouTube videos is MUCH safer, because it's the other guy or gal who did it. Not Me. The problem with YouTube posting is that it weighs-down the thread, making it impossible to properly load for many. My threads are notorious for this problem. I've tried to get around it, but find myself back in the same rut, over and over again. I'm trying to not post at all.

Regarding Antarctica, perhaps an Ancient Race and Civilization were destroyed in a Star-War. Perhaps we were the aggressors, and will be punished with some sort of Armageddon. I honestly haven't been following this Antarctica subject, but it seems to be more of a can of worms than just about anything else, and I frankly have too-much on my plate already. Perhaps Antarctica is larger than we think, creating sort of a Flat-Globe, wherein the flat-earth people are partially correct. Ancient Star-Wars might come back to haunt us in ways we can't imagine. I keep attempting to exit the Info-War. It often seems predatory in nature. I'm trying to actually read books and newspapers, rather than watching and listening on the Internet, especially when everything is controlled and monitored in seemingly sinister ways. It's like we're being lured into a trap, and then blamed for sticking our noses where they don't belong (or something to that effect).

Antarctica  1770518_1
    Antarctica  Communist-UN-01
    Antarctica  World+question+mark

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:39 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:The mists has become a you tube referral site.
    This might be increasingly so. The videos often present things in ways the average researcher can't.

Yes, videos can present graphics in a way that is hard / impossible to convey in words, isnt a picture supposed to be worth more than a 1000 words? But videos do produce very lazy reporting also. It is a rare to find a video that is succinct and to the point, often there is so much waffle and OTT graphics.. So many videos take many minutes to convey what could be written in a couple of sentences. Sadly, any idiot can make a you tube video, but skilled writers are a rare breed these days.

It would be hard to imagine the volcanic situations around the world through printed text, it is easier to watch video footage..

I have never owned a television and I read a lot. i prefer to read. I can assimilate information much easier if it is written. I have read most of your posts in here, and I used to enjoy Brook's missives. Carol's reporting of the Q material is on my reading list.. but that's about it for the mists for me these days.. I dont have the time / inclination / bandwidth to watch you tube videos. I do realise I am in a minority.

Many videos are just not necessary. I enjoy listening to clif high, but I dont feel the need to see him in video, and I dont want to find the bandwidth for a video when I can just as easily listen to an mp3 . Luckily there are you tube converters out there..
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi Oxy,
    I am not a very good writer.... and worst yet at editing. There is so much information that is out there that I want to share but to even try to discuss with it with family or neighbors around here will get me looks or comments that I am crazy.....such that I don't bother. This site is the only one I feel at home or free to share some of the interesting events that I am following. Of all the Youtube videos, the most legitimate should be the TED talks. The only issue is whether or not it is a dynamic speaker or one that puts you to sleep. I have taught a TED talks class using those videos...... for seniors. They make for interesting discussions.
    On this Antartica post, I have tried to make sure it is balanced with both the speculative and the absolutely legitimate. It's an interesting topic because of those who have traveled there. I don't know if anyone from the Trump Administration has made the journey yet. Maybe we will get lucky and Trump himself will go and come back tweeting all about it.

You tubes are what I do. And I really enjoy the search and sorting though which one I will post or not post. It's my way of sharing.
    Bob H.

Keep writing Oxy. The world needs writers.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:34 pm

Vidya
    Thanks for the comment.
    I enjoy reading as well.  So far this year I have read about 25 books.  One author that I stumbled upon that you might enjoy is Homer Hickam. I especially liked The Keepers Son.  It's about life on the coast of North Carolina during WWII.   I was getting into Wilber Smith who is from South Africa until I read Warlock.  However, Tiger's Paw was very good. For a long time David Baldacci was an on-going favorite but the character he introduced a couple books back, lack the humor and connectiveness that I had with most of his pervious work.

Take care and I hope that one day you can enjoy some of my you tube videos.  I would give descriptions but for the most part rather let them speak for themselves.

Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:54 pm

Thank-you Bob and Vidya. Perhaps we need a weekly newspaper which summarizes the internet-madness with the fewest words possible, with some sort of accuracy-rating system with perhaps the most-speculative receiving a 0 probability-rating, and the most-verified receiving a 10 probability-rating (or something like that). I'm honestly shutting-down. The Info-War beat me, and I'm waving the white-flag (or something like that). Getting hated and crazy for zero pay and praise just isn't worth it.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:03 pm

I like the idea of a weekly summary oxy..

Hey all, fill your boots with videos, I may have a different approach if I had unlimited internet access, but I dont. I have to be careful not to exceed my limits and I have to choose what to download. I never watch you tube, I always download the videos in a lower resolution - and then I can play then back at 1.7 xs speed anyway, hearing all the words in less time...

Funny that you mention the TED talks Bob, I shouldnt throw the baby out with the bathwater but I was turned off TED after their treatment of Graham Hancock and his insightful talk...they seem too mainstream to me.. but I have seen few of them..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:04 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Bob and Vidya. Perhaps we need a weekly newspaper which summarizes the internet-madness with the fewest words possible, with some sort of accuracy-rating system with perhaps the most-speculative receiving a 0 probability-rating, and the most-verified receiving a 10 probability-rating (or something like that). I'm honestly shutting-down. The Info-War beat me, and I'm waving the white-flag (or something like that). Getting hated and crazy for zero pay and praise just isn't worth it.

A weekly Newspaper .. I am all for it Oxy cheers
    Would you like to do this ? You are talented at writing.
    It's a great quality of yours which I do admire.
    This year I have decided to take some courses so I have less time
    for research.
    So I would rather appreciate to have a virtual magazine I could go through weekly or even monthly
    with all my favorite odd and bizarre subjects which people like us are attracted to
    and enjoy to share since we joined these forums.
    A bit like the Nexus magazine but in Oxy's free style Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:28 pm

Check This Out What Mudra said! Its da Wave
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Thank-you Vidya, mudra, and tacodog. That newspaper would take a sizeable and well-educated staff. One individual MIGHT be able to cover this website, but not much more. Also, such a newspaper would inevitably be infiltrated and subverted by nefarious agencies and entities, so it might not retain objectivity for a significant time-period. Just reading a world-class newspaper might be the best way to go, under the circumstances. That's what I'm planning to do.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:02 am

6/21/2018
    This has been posted in another place on tMoA but I am reposting it because of the material Linda M Howe discusses about Antartica.  Even though the discussion does not start on that topic, it certainly lead into it. It is well worth the watch if you have not seen it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr3IZAiN2zM&t=241s

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 am