tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Jared Rand Med Beds ages body backward to age 30 & RV Currency Reset

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Jared Rand Med Beds ages body backward to age 30 & RV Currency Reset Empty Jared Rand Med Beds ages body backward to age 30 & RV Currency Reset

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPWvdPoCsYs
    Jared Rand Med Beds ages body backward to age 30 & RV Currency Reset
    These med techno beds were shown in the movies: "Prometheus" and "Elysium."

Full anonymization of full body. Go into a deep sleep and the re-anonymizer goes over the entire body and resets it to age 30. It does it via vibration energy. The med bed looks at the body and corrects imperfections. You wake up looking like you did in your twenties. It revitalizes all organs back to a younger healthier state.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Jared Rand Med Beds ages body backward to age 30 & RV Currency Reset Empty Re: Jared Rand Med Beds ages body backward to age 30 & RV Currency Reset

Post  Carol Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMXwRWjrx1s
    Jared Rand Q&A RV, Med Beds & more

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Jared Rand Med Beds ages body backward to age 30 & RV Currency Reset Empty Re: Jared Rand Med Beds ages body backward to age 30 & RV Currency Reset

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:10 am

Let's see, we'll live forever with no illness of any kind. Everything will be perfect. All road vehicles will drive themselves. Everyone will be chipped and implanted. We'll all be mind-linked to mainframe-computers. There will be zero privacy. Virtual-sex will replace real-sex. All historical-religion will be obsolete. We'll all be absolutely-obedient to the Artificial-Intelligence God-Almighty. The penalty for non-compliance will make the Inquisition look like a Sunday-School Picnic. Humanity will be phased-out overnight. It's going to be great!! Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons, I'm dead and less than nothing. I don't count for anything, but I wish everyone well. I'll watch as long as I can, which might not be very long.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:00 am

1/17/2017 - Jared Rand - Upcoming Events - Part 1
    Audio: https://fccdl.in/49pthydXS

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:34 pm

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:26 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Let's see, we'll live forever with no illness of any kind. Everything will be perfect. All road vehicles will drive themselves. Everyone will be chipped and implanted. We'll all be mind-linked to mainframe-computers. There will be zero privacy. Virtual-sex will replace real-sex. All historical-religion will be obsolete. We'll all be absolutely-obedient to the Artificial-Intelligence God-Almighty. The penalty for non-compliance will make the Inquisition look like a Sunday-School Picnic. Humanity will be phased-out overnight. It's going to be great!! Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons, I'm dead and less than nothing. I don't count for anything, but I wish everyone well. I'll watch as long as I can, which might not be very long.

What I don't understand is why Soros, Hillary , Bill and a lot of other USA corrrupted pedophiles have not used , so far, that machine . Instead they prefer to buy Young blood and have it inserted into their veins
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:41 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:

What I don't understand is why Soros, Hillary , Bill and a lot of other USA corrrupted pedophiles have not used , so far, that machine . Instead they prefer to buy Young blood and have it inserted into their veins.

Because this is ET technology and they don't like Soros or the Clintons.

This video is outstanding as it is the direction the planet is going in under Trump. Awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1YznrFXXVY
    Robert David Steele In Tokyo, Trump - Deep State Update,
    Benjamin Fulford & Princess Kaoru Nakamaru

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:49 am