tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
ClearWater
Mercuriel
enemyofNWO
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
Carol
10 posters

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 Empty Re: PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:52 pm

Carol wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FlCdlYzlWU
    The Spiritual War for Control of the Presidency
    and the
    Ultimate Fate of Humanity

This is a very difficult time for America. Many of us have previously  large sums of emotional investment, financial investment and spiritual investment in helping to get Donald Trump elected to the office of President. Our world has just been turned upside-down in a just a few short days starting on April 2nd-3rd, in which President Trump went from inviting Putin to the White House and announced that he was pulling all of our troops out of Syria, to reversing course embarking on a path that is almost certain to result in World War III.

Since Friday’s coalition attack upon Syria, I have expended a great deal of emotional and political capital trying to understand how the Presidency was lost and the office of the President has, once again, been reduced to that of being a political puppet.

In a previous article, I created an elaborate and detailed timeline which I believed demonstrated when Trump lost control of his administration. Then along came my two hour guest on Sunday night, Steve Quayle, and he showed me how many of us were looking at this issue from an upside down perspective. According to Steve Quayle, appearing on Sunday night’s The Common Sense Show, the proper way to look at this seemingly fall from grace is through the spiritual perspective and any “recovery” will be divinely inspired.

“Not My President” Many of us will recall that when Donald Trump was inaugurated, there were many protests that broke out across the country in which the participants were chanting “Not my President”, in which these people, seemingly without justification at that time, were opposed to Trump, just because someone told them they should be. These protests often turned violent and we saw, very early on, this presidency was going to be a difficult proposition. The events over the past few days have served notice to the manifestation of these fears.

While most of us have been busy looking at strictly at the physical plane of the current crisis as the world plunges head-long toward World War III, Steve Quayle provided the most unique perspective of looking at this as a spiritual problem, first and foremost, and then uses events in the physical realm to support his contentions for the spiritual war that is underway.

In Hour One, Steve provides example after example which demonstrates the depth and true nature of the spiritual conflict. There were no more pointed spiritual examples beyond what Steve said about the type of evil carnations being practiced by Jared Kushner and the President’s daughter. Steve pointed out that the declaration of war speech, offered up last Friday night, the President showed real signs of physical and emotional distress that manifested during the course of the speech. The cause?  A direct spiritual (demonic) attack, from which we see the physical manifestations on the President.

Further in Hour One, Steve demonstrated with example after example the seen, but mostly the unseen forces that are in play in this situation.
    The Bible is a violent and nasty mess (if one is honest) yet I think it's a problem which requires solving, and I've incorporated it into my online religious and political science-fiction (even though I'm not a scholar in ANY discipline). As for math and physics, again I'm considering a study of 'Astronomy in the Last Half of the Twentieth-Century' as a reality-check of sorts. Unfortunately, I have zero follow-through, so I just ramble on this little website, with little to zero interest. I'm honestly shallow and disappointing. I hate my life. What Would Jupiter Jones Say?? For me, it's important to keep thinking in terms of:

1. The War in Heaven (however this is defined, whenever and wherever it occurred).

2. A Continuation of the War in Heaven in the Garden of Eden Story, the Sons of God and Daughters of Men Story, the Flood of Noah Story, and the Tower of Babel Story.

3. A Hypothetical Supercomputer-Managed Investigative-Judgment which might've begun with the War in Heaven, and might continue to the End of the World (however that is defined, and whenever it occurs).

The theory is that when God was rejected and rebelled-against, Freedom in the form of a Supercomputer-Managed Direct-Democracy automatically commenced (or something like that) with every detail of the process being recorded. Sherry Shriner spoke of an Invasion of This Solar System being video-recorded, and in the possession of the White-Reptilians beneath the Gobi Desert!! Sounds Crazy, but What If?? Bill Cooper spoke of the Crucifixion of Christ being video-recorded and secretly available in modernity!! Sounds delusional, but What If?? I was in the middle of a nasty controversy in the SDA church over its so-called 'Investigative-Judgment' spearheaded by Dr. Desmond Ford. I eventually disagreed with the conclusions of Traditional-Adventism AND The Modifications Proposed by Dr. Ford. My father worked in a major television studio, and decades ago, I remember seeing a large video-tape recorder with a very-slow moving tape which never stopped recording everything which CBS broadcast in Los Angeles. I realize this is antiquated technology, but it made quite an impression on me. Perhaps Earth is an Alien-Laboratory aka Theater of the Universe aka Prison-Planet in Rebellion!! Dr. Graham Maxwell spoke of the 'Larger-View' regarding Scriptural-Interpretation, and I have considered a MUCH Larger View of All of the Above. Enough-Said (for now).

Has this world been run by some sort of Supercomputer and Artificial-Intelligence for thousands of years?? If so, is the creator of this system alive and well, and living on Planet Earth?? If so, who might they be?? I never know how to interpret and verify this sort of information. That goes for history-books, the Bible, religious and philosophical writers and speakers, et al. I envy those who live in the now, and concern themselves primarily with friends, family, school, sports, work, entertainment, etc. I've tried to dig-deeper regarding antiquity, the otherworldly, and how things REALLY Work in the world, solar-system, and universe, and I've paid a VERY High Price for doing so, with nothing to show for it, and a lot of shunning and shameful treatment. I hesitate to pull others into my quest, and I sometimes envy those who simply study the way things really are, and then profit from the madness, without attempting to make things better. People seem to want what they want, and they don't seem to want to learn about inconvenient-truth. This website should have a HUGE amount of participating-members and lurking-viewers, but notice the pathetic-numbers. This world seems to be run as a Big-Business where the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line. Sorry, I'm rambling, but this might be my last chance to communicate my feelings and perceptions with you.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 1461902_orig
    PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 233247_1307935.jpg.1500x1001_q95_crop-smart_upscale

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 Empty Re: PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  Carol Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2LYEo-eUzU
    Phase I To Destroy The Dollar Might Have Been Launched Today - Episode 1546a

Commercial real estate prices fall, loans reach record highs, retail store vacant premises, disaster in the making. GM cuts more employees at their factory, Cruze sales are imploding. Trump reports that China and Russia are manipulating the dollar, most likely this is the beginning stages of trying to destroy the dollar and push the central bank into raising the rates even further. The entire plan is to bring the economic system down to wipe out the central bank and the cabal.

All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQQphenktOw
    The Picture Is Becoming Clearer, Moves And Countermoves - Episode 1546b

IG Horowitz released a new report that show McCabe has lied to the FBI. UK produces another dossier to prove Russia was behind the poisoning for the Skripals, but there is a problem and Sweden lab says it was not novichok poison that was used on the Skripals. Wikileaks releases a report that shows Saudi Arabia was suppose to play nice with Russia while removing Assad at all costs. China and Russia blast the US and the Coalition forces for firing missiles into Syria. Russia stopped many of the missiles and allowed some to pass through to hit certain targets. The Pentagon said all missiles hit, but reports are coming out showing they were intercepted by Russian air defense systems. The deep state sends a message to Trump, the troops are not leaving Syria, Macron says he convinced Trump to keep the troops in Syria, Trump denies this. The battle is raging on and the targets in Syria that were hit were most likely deep state targets.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:This website should have a HUGE amount of participating-members and lurking-viewers, but notice the pathetic-numbers. This world seems to be run as a Big-Business where the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line. Sorry, I'm rambling, but this might be my last chance to communicate my feelings and perceptions with you.

True. Sadly, we were hit hard from multiple directions when it came to censoring by various search engine platforms. Basically we're archiving this particular moment/time period in history for others to find when they're ready. This has been a "red pill" forum from it's inception and I've not done much in getting our forum website url out to the public for a reason. Staying below the radar works for now. We still get our international traffic on a regular basis and those who have been posting all these years still share what is of interest to them. We've not been a particular chatty type of forum as were not into superficial type of chatting for the most part. Some forums excel at that but to be truthful, I do find those forums either boring or over-whelming. Mists is like a Geode filled with gems inside the many threads that have been posted here over the years.

I remember the years at Project Avalon and one of the things that tend to happen with a lot of posters are the ego clashes. Even great people like Simon Parks would get attacked and one just didn't know what that was about, or if he was targeted by negative psyops. Here, no one gets challenged at the personal level where there is an emotional drama filled flame war. GLP used to be rampant with those but it too has changed over the years and the majority of the threads are boring. The really good intellectual posters from the past seemed to have moved on, or don't feel the need to post that much. Here, everyone who posts, post good info and all of it is worthy of interest.

As for your posts Oxy, they're exceptionally thought provoking and often leave me wondering about many things I'd not thought of before. So when you offer up your various scenarios I too wonder about the different possibilities you present. I think you challenge us to keep broadening our various individual perspectives.

Having read up on AI and listening to Simon Parks I can see where earth is the last stand for our little area of the Universe. Having given how invasive AI is and how transhumanism is being pushed into media, movies, books and elsewhere in real life, the whole concept of being part human and part machine, like the Borg in Startrek Next Generation, well, at that time I thought it terrifying.. and even more so now because of how insidious AI is. It's invasiveness can sneak up in a manner where one would have not clue that they've been put under mind-controlled programing and are no longer a sovereign individual. Sometimes I think you tend to hit the nail on the head, more often then not, because you allow yourself the freedom to explore deeply and cross reference the different pieces of information you've uncovered/accumulated to further your various in-depth speculations.

I do think spending a lot of time directly in nature is the answer to freeing up ones consciousness to where there is that sense of oneness with the environment. I can literally spend hours looking out into the woods and just vege out. For me, it's more like allowing the scenery to seep in.

We never watch TV anymore. Don't read newspapers or listen to the radio. However, the internet and youtube provides a tremendous about of exploration into the outside world.. although even that exploration is becoming more controlled by the nefarious PTB and limited in scope unless one learns how to operate outside of the scripted maze that's been put in place by the shadow satanic electronic government.

Indeed we are in the midst of spiritual warfare battles that cross the heavens and dimensions. I do know the end game outcome, but getting there, many are lost along the way. The best that we can do is to keep our spiritual integrity intact and continue to have faith as we move forward or stand still.. for as you know, even when standing still some battles present themselves to us at a variety of mental, emotional and spiritual levels.

Several people I've been following on the net recently have been discussing the EVENT. I suspect we're much closer to this expansion of collective consciousness, but not for a few years. Perhaps sooner given how fast time appears to be speeding up - and with what has been going on with our sun. These days being in a super sonic jet isn't enough to keep up with the unfolding events that present themselves to us on a daily basis.

All I can suggest Oxy is just deal with what you have before you in the moment and leave the rest up to the Divine. Turning one's life over to Christ's compassion does provide a sense of deep inner peace.

Now look at what you've done.. your sharing managed to move me into a reflective mood and share with you my own inner thoughts with you. Something I don't tend to do that often. Kudos.
    Toast

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:56 am

Q = https://qanonposts.com

(Interesting follow-up analysis link: https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/15/treason-on-the-tarmac-qanon-greatawakening-lorettalynch-tarmacmeeting/)

Apr 15 2018

[4] Clown (CIA) UIDs here.
    Armenia.
    GOOG ‘qanon’ search stats (by country).
    Armenia #1.
    Q

Apr 15 2018 21:06:56 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1c4dbc 1058722 NEW
    8614095C-F745-4036-8460-19EF8AD06021
    SC - Supreme Court.
    RBG. (Ruth Bader Ginsburg)
    AS 187 / Clown Black (CIA Brennan).
    (AS = Anthony Scalia) (187 = murder)
    Q

(Q just implicated Brennan in the Scalia assassination.)

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 321fe33f5ba6b76e9f34df40969f22bc5409fb6abc5d381fbbefb5a4eef52649
    SC - Supreme Court.
    RBG.
    AS 187 / Clown Black (CIA Brennan).

Q

We made sure a reporter was there to capture.
    These people are stupid.

Q

Testimony regarding Ruth Bader Ginsburg July 23, 1993
    to Senate Judiciary Committee identifying her as a radical

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG/pdf/GPO-CHRG-GINSBURG-2-4-3-12.pdf

(The PDF implies that Ginsburg has been a Cabal plant for a long time.)
    Q

April 16

Re_read Five Eyes. (Five nations involved in world wide data collection allows these different countries to spy on their own citizens utilizing data collection from one of the others in the group - US, Canada, Australia, New Zeland, Britian)
    Avoid US data collection laws.
    Hussein. (Obama got all his intel on Trump via the British spy agency)
    Public: Dossier FISA. (Illegal, everything that was done against Trump was an illegal set up initiated by HRC and Obama in collusion with the AG, DOJ, FBI, NSA, Australia and Britain)
    Not Public: Five Eyes UK/AUS POTUS targeting using pushed RUS decoy meetings / campaign insertions. (Carter Page was an FBI secret informant who was inserted into Trump's campaign because he had ties to Russia. His role was to get the fake Russia investigation going)
    Hussein HRC LL Brennan Clapper NAT SEC WH SIT RM OP UK AUS assist/set up.

(Obama, Hillary, Loretta Lynch, Clapper, Nat'l Security White House situation room operation with UK and Australia helping was a set up.)

(#QAnon #HRC #BillClinton #HRC #HillaryClinton #LorettaLynch #TarmacMeeting #TheCabal #GreatAwakening #Chyna #)

Q

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 3376453edd2edb2c78d2d4508ac832eb90e9ca3e69611f7ad1143ee6171e320b

very well, so search for anything before Oct 2017 if you want to split hairs. The data shows that the keyword didn't start trending until Nov.
    Apr 16 2018 05:12:34
    Q

Distraction.
    They are here in force. (CIA rogue operatives)

Q

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 0423f80c7933edb855b805a13da994fc07280640122b1c6de9cefa14565c5363

Anyone think this tweet has to do with Q's post/pics of the WHERE and WHY?

("The Why" is the Shenzhen Stock Exchange building...."The Where" appears to be a Bank of China building in the Shenzhen financial district.....)

also, is 5:5 fine eyes??

(The Five Eyes, often abbreviated as FVEY, is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. These countries are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.)

>>1063675
    Not a coincidence.
    25/100%. (refers to how China is devaluing their currency so that the US will lose $ in trade exchanges and have to pay more)
    Q

Apr 16 2018 10:28:28
    Anonymous
    Q

SO WE HAVE IRIS SCANNERS FOR PHONES .

WHEn do we p rick our finger, and drop blood on the home button to confirm our i.d. ?

( see where this is going )

Apr 16 2018 10:36:05
    Q
    !xowAT4Z3VQ
    >>1064287

23andMe.

(23andMe is a privately held personal genomics and biotechnology company based in Mountain View, California. The company is named for the 23 pairs of chromosomes in a normal human cell.[3])

Anne Wojcicki.

Spouse? (ex-wife of Sergey Brin Russian-American computer scientist and internet entrepreneur. Together with Larry Page, he co-founded Google. Brin is the President of Google's parent company Alphabet Inc. Wikipedia)

Why is this relevant?

Q

https://www.iqt.org/portfolio/
    (This is a list of the different companies/corporations that work with or receives funds from 23andMe.)

Q

Q = https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub//

RR. (Rod Rosenstein)
    Boom.

Q

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 E43927158f6cb5728475a6ba1c420709b3c1b3d253cd3c21eeb698c5974b4293
    https://  truepundit.com/judge-rules-to-unseal-11-cases-of-investigations-of-bill-clinton-and-monica-lewinsky-torrid-affair/

Apr 17 2018

BOOM.
      BOOM.
         BOOM.
            BOOM!!!!!

Q

Good morning #DoitQ  big day for me got interviews first time in over a year heres hoping!
    Apr 17 2018 05:53:50 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 551e62 1074788

>>1074781
    Good luck & God Bless!
    Q

>>1074761
    GOOD MORNING Q

Apr 17 2018 06:16:34 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 551e62 1074956
    >>1074952
    WRAYs of LIGHT.
    Q

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 8639417c80be1b0d00edc2ae2ef64c48e0acc9168eacbf7f747dc5adabb0048e
    Made this graphic based on another anon's catch. Good work

>>1074950
    BDT & DEFCON.
    Direct.

Q

http://human.globalincidentmap.com/
    Human trafficking arrests has now been added

North and South Korea announce official end of Korean War.
    https://www.hannity.com/media-room/end-of-an-era-north-and-south-korea-to-announce-official-end-of-korean-war/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Reference Q post 725 Feb 11 Future proves Past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM
    Kevin Shipp a counter intelligence Ex CIA
    all three parts are well worth the time for educational purposes

Listen to Kevin Shipp a counter intelligence Ex CIA whistleblower Part 1 on how the Shadow Gov is connected to the "Deep State". All the companies of the "Deep State" i.e. Electronic Industrial Complex & Military Industrial Complex etc have contracts with CIA. How was CIA formed? After Council on Foreign  Relations was formed by the people who own the Federal Reserve.....executive order by Truman. Take the red pill and go down the rabbit hole, [size=16]

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Thank-you for your lengthy and eloquent response, Carol. This particular part of the Info-War Matrix is probably better-off being mostly obscure. There's a time and place for nearly everything, or so they say. I spend as much time as possible in nature, and I've been trying to stop posting for quite a few years now. I've appreciated the accommodation and patience exhibited by the management and participants of 'The Mists of Avalon' throughout the years. I don't watch TV at all, for better or worse, I know not. I try to read the newspaper, but I haven't been a diligent student for years. I recently rented a $50,000 SUV, and drove through some really scenic Oregon forests. I thought I saw Tonya Harding hitchhiking (giving me the finger when I didn't stop)!! I might like to tour North America, driving, camping, reading the newspaper, and writing to pay the bills. Perhaps someday I will. BTW, I just learned that Art Bell died (on 4-13-18, I believe). Most of the shows were probably BS, but I enjoyed listening to them anyway. In a future life, I might like to host 'The Regressive Perspective' interviewing Dracs and Greys, live from Nibiru!! 'RA' (Marduk??) expressed displeasure when I used the term 'Regressives' and he called me a 'Commoner' when I made a benign comment about 'Tall Long-Nosed Greys'!! 'RA' invited me to join the Masons, but I declined. Sherry Shriner claimed that the biggest-secret of Masonry is that their leader is a 'Tall Grey'!! You don't suppose??!! Nah!! I'd still like to know if Sherry REALLY died, and if so, how??!!

Sorry for my artificial writing-style. It's part-real and part-act, as my internet-experiment. This is the truth. If you knew me in real-life, I'm the dumbest, dullest completely-ignorant fool in the solar-system. But I've encountered some interesting individuals and information in my pathetic-life, and my internet-posting is reflective of that. Nobody feeds me posting-material, and I am NOT possessed (that I know of). I think I've been messed-with, but in a manner which makes me dumber and crazier, rather than smarter and wiser. Honest. I've noticed a lot of interesting things about some of the individuals I've been passively listening to, including Brook Schiner, Sherry Shriner, Raven, Tony, Linda Moulton Howe, THEeXchanger, et al. I've also noticed an Australian connection, starting with theologians I've taken classes from, a prophetess I've studied (Ellen White) living in Australia from 1891-1900, Sherry Shriner saying "Pine Gap is the Real Space Program" (or something like that), and the large number of Thuban posters, and others from Australia who don't seem to have a Thuban connection. I could never get into the Thuban phenomenon. I sort of got where everyone was coming from, but it just didn't resonate with me. I tried to use some of it in my Internet Religious and Political Science-Fiction, and I valued it as being part of the puzzle. I've tried to maintain a particular MO which is somewhat contrarian to the major posters in Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon, to expand my horizons, while reinterpreting my Foundational Brainwashing.

I never really achieved what I set out to do, but I believe a lot of stuff that most people think is crazy, some of which the Thuban crowd posted. Perhaps I wasn't critical enough, but I enjoyed incorporating strange concepts into my religious and political science-fiction. I've just never been able to put it all together into a unified-theory of life, the universe, and everything. I kept thinking that a Multidisciplinary Astronomical Approach to Life, the Universe, and Everything might be an alternative to Thuban-Think which might be more accessible to common-folk (such as myself). Mainstream-Religion stopped working for me in Junior High-School, but I kept trying to make it work, and I'm probably STILL trying to make it work!! The New-Age stuff frankly frightened me in young-adulthood, so I pretty-much dropped-out of everything, and I don't seem inclined to join much of anything. I'm almost to the point of listening to Sacred Classical Music while reading The Wall Street Journal, and then going for long walks in nature, and pretty-much leaving it at that. I seem to be unable to handle my Present Pathetic Life, so how could I handle knowing about my past-lives, especially if I turned-out to be some historical-monster?? Everyone wants to have been Cleopatra, but what if they were Hitler or Stalin??!! But now I'm trying very-hard to not continue my strange quest. It's been too destructive to my mental and spiritual health, and it seems to have marginalized me from mainstream-society. I came. I saw. I got my butt kicked. And now I'm leaving. Geronimo.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:04 am; edited 7 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dro05nL_8Q8
    Qanon - RR BOOM! Q Setup Response Coming
    https://trello.com/b/CjZGaGgH/qanon-posts-by-citizens-investigative-report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNrohKLOZF0
    Q Anon Update April 16 - The Tarmac Meeting Part 2

Audio: https://prayingmedic.com/2018/04/podcast-112-qanon-update-april-showers/

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic?lang=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whrW7sPpXoU
    Apr 17 Dr Jerome Corsi Decodes Latest QANON Posts #1169 thru #1173

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO9dzyqJm2k
    Was This Part Of The Plan, Dump Treasuries To Destroy The Central Bank Economy
    - Episode 1547a X22Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQsVt-6465M
    Behind The Scenes There Is Secret High Level Negotiations Between Syria & The US
    - Episode 1547b

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:20 pm

Q = https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1064354.html#1065115

>>1064908
    https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel

▶️Anonymous  04/16/18 (Mon) 05:41:50 e348c4 No.1065140
    File (hide): 22f894067586000⋯.jpg (66.97 KB, 600x450, 4:3, The Storm.jpg) (h) (u)

23andME collects personal DNA, company is run by Ann whose ex-husband is the President of DNA and they wanted to track everyones DNA and these people along with where they are and what they're doing.

▶️Anonymous  04/16/18 (Mon) 05:41:52 e2b61b No.1065141>>1065151
    >>1064908
    https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel

Keyhole, Inc – Geospatial visualization application (Acquired by Google in 2004 and would go on to become Google Earth in 2005)
    Boundless Spatial – geospatial software
    Huddle – cloud-based content collaboration software
    Oculis Labs – visual cyber security solutions
    Destineer – games FPS training simulation
    GeoIQ FortiusOne – visualization on maps
    Forterra – virtual worlds for training
    Quantum4D – visualization technology
    Visual Sciences – real-time visual analysis
    Spotfire – visualisation data analytics
    invacio – Multi-Agent Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Coms
    Algorithmic — Infrastructure for deploying and scaling AI/ML models
    Palantir Technologies – data integration, search and discovery, knowledge management, and secure collaboration
    PiXlogic – visual search
    Agent Logic – event detection and response software – Webspector webpage change software
    ArcSight – secure software
    Zaplet – email
    Authentica – secure messaging and secure document sharing
    Teradici Corporation – desktop virtualization
    Connectify – Wifi & VPN
    SafeWeb PrivacyMatrix – browsing (closed in Nov. 2001)
    Visible Technologies – social media monitoring
    Silver Tail Systems – website fraud prevention
    InnoCentive – crowdsourcing websites
    Fetch Technologies -Internet Data Management -bots & RSS
    SRA OrionMagic – cms software
    Recorded Future – web intelligence and predictive analytics
    Traction Software – web 2.0
    Internet Evidence Finder[18] – Digital forensic tool
    Basis Technology – multilingual text analytics and cyber forensics
    Language Weaver – automatic language translation
    Lingotek – translation services
    Cassatt – desktop software
    Tacit Knowledge Systems – internal software[vague]
    FMS – analysis, visualization, and knowledgebase to the Federal Intelligence Community
    Initiate Systems – real-time multiple database software
    TerraGo – location intelligence applications and software GeoPDF
    Geosemble – unstructured data analytics and geospatial software
    NovoDynamics – Arabic character recognition
    Adapx – Microsoft Office & GIS
    Digital Reasoning – Synthesys v3.0 – review facts and associations at a glance
    CallMiner – phone speech analytics software
    Carnegie Speech – speech recognition
    AzTE PRISM – handwriting recognition
    A4Vision – 3D facial imaging
    SRD – identity resolution software
    Inktomi Corp – network infrastructure software
    Mohomine mohoClassifier – organises mass data
    Stratify – organizes mass data
    Endeca – search data repositories
    Inxight – search engine
    Convera RetrievalWare – search engine
    MetaCarta – search engine
    Attensity – search engine
    NetBase – search engine
    Platfora – big data analytics and visualization
    Intelliseek – search engine
    FireEye – malware protection
    ReversingLabs – malware detection and analysis
    zSpace (company) – 3-Dimensional holographic imaging displays
    Socrata – Open Data Solutions for Government Innovation
    Interset – Security Analytics/User Behavior Analytics[19]

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:57 pm

This was an interesting video you tucked away at the bottom of this post. I have downloaded all 5 videos in the series now, its a tad repetitive but some interesting facts in there, worth a watch..

“5th Ave Anon” has been posting about No. 666 5th Avenue in NY.

Kushner has been trying to buy this property and build a ‘glass skyscraper’.  His plans were rejected.
    At this site Lucent had been developing their inferno computer, linked to RFID chips.
    RFID chips were planned for the elite, but programmed to a different frequency to those available to the masses.
    The CIA was implicated and was linked to Lucis Trust of UK,
    AT&T were split into 3 companies, one called Lucent technologies. The inferno software links to this. The software environment is called Limbo, communications protocols are called ‘styx’. All references to Hell.

‘Phase 1’ was to start after killary won the election, and Sergi Skripal linked. But she didn’t win and apocalypse was averted.
    DOD uses RFID chips for everything. Border protection, skynet, facial recognition etc. Funded by Soros. 5G implicated to connect all these devices. The beast chip (Soros) planned for Europe in case US plans didn’t work. China mobile implicated…
    All commerce through these chips and no one to buy or sell without a chip. All big banks connected through 666 5th ave, the buildings are connected by underground tunnels.
    Are Coca cola and pepsi deep state fronts?
    5G designed for mass slow kill or a quick kill if the frequency is turned up, elite cabal etc maybe protected by rfid chips? Rfid chips and other info means that no one can hide anymore.. connecting online id with physical rfid info..
    Links back to Lucis Trust, works of Alice Bailey and links to UN…

Is Trump involved?

Purely anecdotal, and all in my head, I have relaxed so much since Killary lost the election. I was fearing a world war after her election and had my bolt hole located! I may be delusional but its a nicer feeling to have time to prepare my bolt hole to a higher standard after some income generating work  Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3EXr2oWxnw
    JEROME CORSI (4.18.18) QANON #1174-1175 ALEX JONES INFOWARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPBIfd23SYI
    The US Is Being Prepared For An Economic Collapse Transition - Episode 1548a

Report date: 04.18.2018

Another dump was made in Bitcoin, this time it was 50 million worth of digital currency, this drop came one day after the third largest bicoin wallet unloaded 50 million. Trump opposes the TPP, looked at it and it will not fit into the new trade system that he is creating. IMF sounds the alarm on the global debt, if it continues this way the system will break apart.  The yield curve continues to collapse. Certain shadow powers are using China to fund operations and sell secrets which manipulates the US currency. The Fed sees the writing on the wall, the tariffs will force them to raise interest rates which will push inflation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1sdvfkN-Ug
    Sleeper Cells Activated, Bad Booms Incoming, Threat Real - Episode 1548b

Report date: 04.18.2018

The corporate media is pushing fake Cohen/Trump Russian collusion stories, Mueller pushes the corporate media to stop the fake news. Certain government employees are pushing for a criminal investigation against Comey, Lynch, McCabe and Rosenstein. Trump reports Pompeo met with Kim Jong Un. Russia says it has received word that there will be no new sanctions. Putin moves to have relations with the US after the announcement that there will be no sanctions. Russia military finds chemical equipment in Duma. The deep state is pushing the agenda to keep the OPCW out of the area, they have setup snipers to fire upon the investigation team. Q warns that sleep cells have been activated that the plan incident was a warning. Be prepared the threat is real.

Q = https://qanon.pub

BOOM.
      BOOM.
         BOOM.
            BOOM!!!!!

Q

Good morning #DoitQ  big day for me got interviews first time in over a year heres hoping!
    Apr 17 2018 05:53:50 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 551e62 1074788

>>1074781
    Good luck & God Bless!
    Q

>>1074761
    GOOD MORNING Q

Apr 17 2018 06:16:34 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 551e62 1074956
    >>1074952
    WRAYs of LIGHT.
    Q

Alan.
    Welcome aboard.
    Plane.

Q

>>1080066
    We are being set up.
    Threat.
    Past Booms - TX bombs
    New Booms - Plane crash + Plane/17 drop.
    These people are sick.
    Attempt to prevent drops / awakening.
    Conspiracy?
    Coincidence?
    Response coming.

Q

>>1080066
    We are being set up.
    Threat.
    Past Booms - TX bombs
    New Booms - Plane crash + Plane/17 drop.
    These people are sick.
    Attempt to prevent drops / awakening.
    Conspiracy?
    Coincidence?
    Response coming.

Q

>>1080429
    Strike Package 111V-B.
    Q

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 7dd5ff9d3d729d2d1646fd9658263d9ac69df5d9b1a0aa07434391d86f3c7e91

Sources: Officials Investigating Death Of Father Of Former Trump National Security Adviser
    philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/04/18/h-r-mcmaster-father-death/

1. The health department confirms he died of blunt impact trauma to the head and the manner of death was determined to be an accident.

2. But sources tell CBS3 that Philadelphia police and the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office are investigating the possibility of institutional
      neglect after he fell.

Apr 18 2018 20:42:55 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 0ea03e 1095705
    >>1095595

Q is indicating that McMaster's father was murdered.

Failure to retain position/ear. (McMasters fired and the deep state lost their inside source of info)
    Threats are real.
    WAR is real.
    Good vs Evil is real.
    Think State of the Union - FREE.
    Coincidence?
    Delta engine fire?
    Coincidence?
    How rare are engine fires?
    Think logically

Q

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 B7cb836269f62b7a7416cc27dc65e24fe6e8d902769e220f6f38343102a206d6

>>1095664
    Fake.
    Q

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 5a301a9afba77c1c08ae04057db803a25474acfd9ff011dcaae04626e5d32647

>>1096535
    He had no choice. Federal law supersedes state law.
    Q

Apr 19 2018

Why are D’s aggressively attacking Pruitt?
    Why is the MSM aggressively attacking Pruitt?
    https://nypost.com/2017/08/05/sessions-investigating-slush-fund-used-by-left-wing-groups/
    Are you awake?

Q

Rudy.  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-guiliani/former-new-york-mayor-giuliani-to-join-trump-legal-team-idUSKBN1HQ32Z
    NYC.
    Relationships High.
    “Insurance File.”
    Quiet until now.
    Join POTUS’ legal team.
    Direct discussions avail [now] w/ Mueller.
    Enjoy the show.
    They never thought she would lose.
    CARELESS.

Q

>>1105041
    We have everything.
    How can we use what we know?
    How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
    What are you witnessing unfold?
    Trust the plan.

Q

>>1105041
    We have everything.
    Trust the plan.
    Q
    Apr 19 2018 18:03:58
    Q
    !xowAT4Z3VQ
    >>1105115
    EO.
    Treason.
    Update.
    Read.
    Study the EOs.
    Follow the ‘pen’.
    EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
    Connect.
    Learn.
    SKY Event.

Q

>>1105115
    EO.
    Treason.
    Update.
    Read.
    Study the EOs.
    Follow the ‘pen’.
    EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
    Connect.
    Learn.
    SKY Event.

Q
    Apr 19 2018 18:09:22
    Q
    !xowAT4Z3VQ
    >>1105264
    Push to DIVIDE is strong.
    Think pre vs post 2016 election.
    Why?
    Stay TOGETHER.
    Stay STRONG.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    WWG1WGA - JFK.

Q

WWG1WGA = Where we go One we go All

Big ERROR.
    Pelosi admits travel to North Korea [past].
    Archive immediately.
    They have tried to ‘cover’ this.
    Why is this relevant?
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?444272-1/democrats-back-farm-bill-leader-pelosi
    FULL TRANSCRIPT HERE:
    https://t.co/FYgHTX9Xy1

These people will lose everything.

Q

Big ERROR.
    Archive immediately.
    Why is this relevant?

Q
    Apr 19 2018 19:53:31
    Q
    !xowAT4Z3VQ
    >>1106719
    13min mark.
    Q

Big ERROR.
    Archive immediately.
    Why is this relevant?
    Q
    Apr 19 2018 20:04:31
    Q
    !xowAT4Z3VQ
    >>1106719
    The importance of this cannot be expressed more clearly.
    Archive OFFLINE immediately.
    Offline only.
    Future events re: Intel trip to NK will make heads roll.
    “Pompeo” most senior official to visit NK since?
    Future proves past.

Q

Apr 19 2018 21:03:30
    Q
    !xowAT4Z3VQ
    Engineers.
    Data mine NP +1 +5
    All.
    Architects.
    Build profile 1XD x7
    All.
    Eyes only.

Q

Apr 19 2018 21:01:31
    Anonymous
    AQ71.PNG

>>1107681
    Lads, why would someone connected to 9/11 be in Syria?
    Pic Related

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 73921ca8112beb9bb97f1945fabb91183e0fda1ee9bf46ec9806ba0482174c9f
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-prisoner/man-linked-to-9-11-attacks-on-u-s-captured-in-syria-pentagon-idUSKBN1HR027
    Apr 19 2018 21:05:21
    Q
    !xowAT4Z3VQ
    >>1107717
    Who captured? (captured in Syria by U.S.-backed forces / SDF (Syrian Democratic Forces) partners as part of their ongoing operations to defeat ISIS inside Syria,”
    Q

Apr 19 2018 21:11:51
    Q
    !xowAT4Z3VQ
    >>1107523
    Memos are FAKE.
    Guided by LL/+3 CLAS. (Loretta Lynch)
    Think SC.
    All written same time.

Q

Last edited by Carol on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:31 am; edited 5 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:01 am

Apr 16 2018 00:37:31
    Q

!xowAT4Z3VQ 1061084

Re_read Five Eyes. Avoid US data collection laws. Hussein. Public: Dossier FISA. Not Public: Five Eyes UK/AUS POTUS targeting using pushed RUS decoy meetings / campaign insertions. Hussein HRC LL Brennan Clapper NAT SEC WH SIT RM OP UK AUS assist/set up.
    Q

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbE-IibV4AAKjfl
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbE-IibV4AAKjfl.jpg

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-lawmakers-make-criminal-referral-on-clinton-comey-lynch-to-doj-on-steele-dossier/

Highlights

Criminal referrals were made to the Department of Justice for Former FBI Director James Comey, Former AG Loretta Lynch, and Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

Disgraced FBI Agents Lisa Page and Peter Strzok are also named in the Criminal Referral

FBI Director Christopher Wray and Utah US Attorney John Huber were also notified of these criminal actions

Congressional lawmakers made a criminal referral Wednesday to the Department of Justice Attorney General Jeff Sessions against former senior-level Obama administration officials, including employees of the FBI connected with the unverified dossier alleging collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, as well as those involved in the warrants used to spy on a former Trump campaign volunteer, this reporter has learned. The lawmakers also made a criminal referral on former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and threats made by her DOJ against the FBI informant, who provided the bureau with information on the Russian nuclear industry and the approval in 2010 to sell roughly 20 percent of American uranium mining assets to Russia.

“The lawmakers noted that Comey “engaged in questionable conduct vis-à-vis President Donald Trump…”
    House Oversight and Government Reform Committee member Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Florida, along with ten other colleagues sent the letter Wednesday to Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray criminally referring former FBI Director James Comey, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for their involvement in the investigations into President Trump and alleged violations of federal law. FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his paramour FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whose anti-Trump text messages obtained by the DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, were also included in the referral.

“We write to refer the following individuals for investigation of potential violation(s) of federal statutes,” states the letter obtained by this reporter.  “In doing so, we are especially mindful of the dissimilar degrees of zealousness that has marked the investigations into Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, respectively. Because we believe that those in positions of high authority should be treated the same as every other American, we want to be sure that the potential violations of law outlined below are vetted appropriately.”

https://desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/8/0/8002ca75-52fc-4995-b87e-43584da268db/472EBC7D8F55C0F9E830D37CF96376A2.final-criminal-referral.pdf

BOMBSHELL: Secret TEXTS Show FBI, DOJ May Have RUSHED Anti-Trump FISA Warrant
    https://saraacarter.com/bombshell-secret-texts-show-fbi-doj-may-have-rushed-anti-trump-fisa-warrant/
    Communications uncovered by congressional investigators reveal the FBI may have improperly coordinated with Department of Justice officials in an effort to pressure those officials to expedite a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance warrant on a former volunteer with the President Trump’s campaign, congressional officials said.

'I Am Kingmaker'
    Ex-Awan Partner: The Family Transferred Data To Pakistani Government

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/18/imran-awan-usb-drive-pakistan/

FAISALABAD, Pakistan — The father of Imran Awan — an IT aide to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz who investigators concluded made “unauthorized access” to House servers — transferred a USB drive to a Pakistani senator and former head of a Pakistani intelligence agency, the father’s ex-business partner, Rashid Minhas, alleged.

Minhas told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Imran Awan’s father, Haji Ashraf Awan, was giving data to Pakistani official Rehman Malik, and that Imran bragged he had the power to “change the U.S. president.”

Asked for how he knew this, he said that on one occasion in 2008 when a “USB [was] given to Rehman Malik by Imran’s father, my brother Abdul Razzaq was with his father.”

“After Imran’s father deliver (sic) USB to Rehman Malik, four Pakistani [government intelligence] agents were with his father 24-hour on duty to protect him,” he said. Minhas did not say what was on the USB.

TheDCNF traveled to Pakistan for this story and interviewed numerous residents who interacted with Imran, and they confirmed that he does travel that country with a contingent of armed Pakistani government officials and routinely brags about mysterious political power.

The House Office of Inspector General charged in Sept. 30, 2016 that data was being funneled off the House network by the Awans as recently as September 2016 — shortly before the presidential election.

Nearly Imran’s entire immediate family was on the House payroll working as IT aides to one-fifth of House Democrats, and he began working for the House in 2004.  The inspector general, Michael Ptasienski, testified this month that “system administrators hold the ‘keys to the kingdom’ meaning they can create accounts, grant access, view, download, update, or delete almost any electronic information within an office. Because of this high-level access, a rogue system administrator could inflict considerable damage.”

Minhas said “Imran Awan said to me directly these words: ‘See how I control White House on my fingertip…’ He say he can fire the prime minister or change the U.S. president,” Minhas said. “Why the claiming big stuff, I [didn’t] understand ’till now.”

“I was Imran father’s partner in Pakistan,” Minhas said, in two land deals in Pakistan so big that they are often referred to as “towns.” In 2009, both men were accused of fraud, and Haji was arrested but then released after Imran flew to Pakistan, “allegedly… exerting pressure on the local police through the ministry as well as the department concerned,” according to local news. Minhas and multiple alleged victims in Pakistan also told TheDCNF Imran exerted political influence in Pakistan to extricate his father from the case.

Minhas is now in U.S. federal prison for additional fraud, and TheDCNF could not confirm whether Minhas’ claims about the USBs are true. But Minhas said the DOJ or FBI never interviewed him about the Awans, an indicator the potential for espionage may not have been explored extensively. The probe involves money allegedly disappearing to Pakistan and Minhas was, prominently, their business partner there.

He is also one of many people with past relationships with the Awans who have said they believe they are aggressive opportunists who will do anything for money. And parts of Minhas’s story correlate with observations elsewhere. Haji’s wife, Samina Gilani — Imran’s stepmother — said in court documents that Imran used his IT skills to wiretap her as a means of exerting pressure on her.

Haji would frequently boast that Imran’s position gave him political leverage, numerous Pakistani residents told TheDCNF. “My son own White House in D.C.,” he would say, according to Minhas. “I am kingmaker.

Sen. Malik is a former intelligence agent who served as director of the Federal Investigation Agency from 1993 to 1996. From 2004 to 2007, he was chief of security for former prime minister Benazir Bhutto. In 2013, he became an adviser to Prime Minister Yousaf Gillani, and served as Interior Minister until 2013, a capacity in which he interfaced with then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. He now serves in the Pakistani Senate.

Sen. Malik denied any relationship with the parties allegedly involved, saying “I am hearing their names for the first time. I am in public and people always do name-dropping.” Chris Gowen, an attorney for Imran, said Minhas’s contentions were “completely and totally false.”

House Sergeant-At-Arms Paul Irving banned the Awans from the congressional network on Feb. 2, 2017 after the IG report alleged that the Awans were making “unauthorized access” to House servers. They logged in using members of Congress’s personal usernames and logged into servers of members for whom they did not work, the IG report said. After some members fired them, they still kept accessing their data, an IG presentation charged.

The behavior mirrored a “classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” and “steps are being taken [by the Awans] to conceal their activity,” it said.

In the months before the election, the epicenter of the cyberbreach was the server of the House Democratic Caucus, a sister group of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Authorities said they believe Imran secretly moved all the data of more than a dozen House members’ offices onto the caucus server.

The server may have been “used for nefarious purposes and elevated the risk that individuals could be reading and/or removing information,” an IG presentation said. The Awans logged into it 27 times a day, far more than any other computer they administered.

Imran’s most forceful advocate and longtime employer is Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who led the DNC until she resigned following a hack that exposed committee emails. Wikileaks published those emails, and they show that DNC staff summoned Imran when they needed her password.

Democrats have blamed the DNC hack for former Clinton’s loss in the 2016 presidential race.

Soon after the IG report, the entire House Democratic Caucus server was physically stolen, three government officials said, in what authorities took as evidence tampering. Then-Caucus Chairman Xavier Becerra has refused to discuss the incident except to say that he would cooperate with authorities.

The Awans began selling their assets during the same time period. In January 2017 they took out a loan intended for home improvement, falsely claimed a medical emergency in order to cash out their House retirement account, and wired $300,000 overseas, according to an FBI affidavit.

Imran was arrested at Dulles Airport in July 2017 trying to fly to Pakistan with a wiped cell phone and a resume that listed his address as Queens, New York, prosecutors said. Imran and his wife, Hina Alvi, were indicted in August on bank fraud charges, with prosecutors contending in court filings that shortly before moving the money, the couple had likely learned that authorities were closing in on them for their other activities.

Yet Imran and Hina have not been charged with unauthorized access to congressional data, despite an analysis of server logs by House investigators that determined that unauthorized access by Imran and Hina occurred. Three other suspects – Abid Awan, Jamal Awan and Rao Abbas – have faced no charges. Abid’s wife, Ukraniane-born Nataliia Sova, was also on the payroll but left before the Awan family was banned.

The separation between the legislative and executive branch has complicated the prosecution. Congressmen have refused to publicly address the IG’s findings, and Wasserman Schultz’s brother is a prosecutor in the office of the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, which is handling the case.

Two months after the ban, Capitol Police found that Imran was in the building and left a laptop with username RepDWS in a phone booth along with a note that read “attorney client privilege,” according to a police report.

Wasserman Schultz hired a private lawyer to block prosecutors from looking at the computer. Imran’s attorney then said the laptop should not be looked at unless he withdraws his claim of attorney-client privilege. Their next court date is May 4.

The suspects worked for foreign affairs committee members such as Ted Lieu of California and for intelligence committee members Joaquin Castro of Texas, Andre Carson of Indiana, and Jackie Speier of California. All have ignored repeated requests for comment.

Imran appeared to still have a backdoor into the congressional network as late as August 2017 through the email account 123@mail.house.gov, according to civil court filings. Instead of Imran’s name, the email address was associated with the name Nathaniel Bennett, an intelligence specialist for Carson.

Minhas said “Last time I seen Mr. devil Awan in Pakistan 2010 about him and his father commit fraud with me and other landlords in Faisalabad.” Minhas and Haji Awan acquired a large tract of farmland from elderly farmers to turn into a housing development, but allegedly failed to pay them. When the farmers filed charges, Imran tried to have the elderly victims arrested by claiming they beat and “tortured” him, and used political influence to have police drop the charges against his father, according to a detailed 2009 article in Pakistani newspaper Dawn.

Minhas said that was Sen. Malik’s influence. “The way he used his resources through Congress to call U.S. Embassy in Islamabad and Pakistani officials, it was so bad,” Minhas said. “What the hell Rehman Malik was doing” being involved in a local case?

The alleged scam Minhas and Haji ran was not the only one for either. Minhas is now in federal prison in Minnesota for swindling money from American Muslims.

According to court documents, Minhas stole $700,000 from American Muslims by using their faith against them. He set up travel agencies that sold cheap tickets to the Hajj, the obligatory trip to Mecca. But instead of providing the tickets, he sent buyers letters saying “Allah didn’t invite you. That’s why you guys didn’t go,” as one victim recounted in court papers. “So, he blamed the whole thing on God, not on his thing what he did to us.”

Prosecutors said “he used the travel agency down in Falls Church, Va., as a stalking horse to make it appear to his customers that he was doing what he was supposed to be doing, knowing all along that he wouldn’t get those visas.”

Minhas lived in Chicago at the time, while Imran ran a car dealership in Falls Church on top of his $165,000-a-year job in Congress. But no connection between Imran and the travel agency was apparent.

The Awans’ car dealership business partner Nasir Khattek said in sworn testimony that the automobile business — called Cars International A, or CIA — used false bookkeeping and took $100,000 from Ali Al-Attar, an Iraqi government official who is wanted by the U.S. Department of Justice.

Minhas has been in prison since 2014. He said his brother, Abdul Razzaq, witnessed one handoff of a USB between the elder Awan and Malik in 2008. He said his brother has since died.

Sen. Joe Donnelly of Indiana, then a House member, inexplicably paid the elder Awan $116 in late 2007 to be his “systems administrator,” according to payroll records, even though he did not have any computer training and said on insurance documents that he worked as a religious figure.

Imran told Laurel Everly, a tenant of one of his family’s numerous Virginia rental homes, that Imran sometimes performed his job administering congressional servers from Pakistan.

Several people, including Imran’s stepmother Gilani, said Imran used his job as a congressional IT administrator to exert pressure, particularly among foreigners and immigrants.

Minhas said the Awans also defrauded him. “My brothers brought all customers and investors. I stay in Pakistan March 2006 to August 2006 and sold about 79 percent town name Gulshan-e-Moin (sic), after sold that town end of 2006, we purchased another land and sold 40 percent land to Faisalabad Agriculture University staff.

“In 2007 Awan family showed me dirty blood in their body, and from 37 acres they only transfer 1000 square feet oh yes only 1000 square feet in my name, and I was third 34 percent partner.”

Even with Minhas out of the picture and the Awans in full control of the land business, multiple people said Imran and his family have continued to defraud them in Pakistan. The land was subdivided and a portion sold to the faculty of the Faisalabad Agriculture University to build a housing complex for professors.

Dr. Zafar Iqbal, a faculty member and the group’s president, told TheDCNF in an interview on his front porch that the group paid Haji for the land, but he never turned over the deed, and they have been fighting him and Imran for it for years.

In January 2017, Haji died and Imran traveled to Pakistan, where the association members cornered him, Dr. Iqbal said. Imran cautioned them that he “has got powerful political connections in Pakistan and in the U.S,” Dr. Iqbal said, adding that he had seen the government agents protecting him. Imran promised to either refund their money or get them the deeds.

But Imran “pulled another trick,” Dr. Iqbal said. “He’s such type of person.”

Belgium firms prosecuted over exporting Sarin precursor to Syria
    Three Belgian companies are to be prosecuted for exporting chemicals that could be used in the production of the deadly nerve agent Sarin to Syria.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43811614

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-LtwZS_R8&pbjreload=10
    BIG NAMES LISTED!! Whistle blower CIA Agent Gave Up Everything
    To UNDERCOVER The Shadow Government

WIKIPOLITICS - April 16, 2018
    Shadow Government is the CIA, the Deep State is a massive financial group and functions next to the Deep State (rule by power fear and intimidation) and the Shadow Government runs the Deep State. NSA one of two top tiers, second is the central node is the CIA. CIA fed info directly into the Washington Post. Bezos, Amazon owns the Washington Post. What makes up the Deep State. The military industrial complex controls and manipulates the elected Congress. If they own Congress the people have no voice. Fed Reserve is a secret bank. Wall Street funds the military industrial complex back to 1947. Our government and Wall Street are almost one in the Deep State. To keep money they need to keep the US in perpetual war. After 9/11 there are now 10,000 secret sites inside of the US. Lockheed Martin is the chief surveillance info processor for the CIA NSA FBI tracks every contract and America has with the IRS, it's like a second government

http://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Moses_Beyond_Exodus_Farsight_Project_main_page.html

https://youtu.be/5iYEZpemLw0

https://youtu.be/vQf5LgMN_vs

https://youtu.be/Hmp86Yb-56k

Breaking: Ceasefire announced in southeast Hama after Syrian Army offensive             https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-ceasefire-announced-in-southeast-hama-after-syrian-army-offensive/

Comey Calls McCabe A Liar, McCabe's Attorney Fires Back
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-18/comey-calls-mccabe-liar-mccabes-attorneys-fire-back

China Jammed US Navy Jet’s Equipment as It Patrolled South China Sea
    https://sputniknews.com/military/201804181063696914-china-jammed-us-navy-jet-equipment/                        

Trump Torches Mueller Witch Hunt: “The FBI Takes Everything But They Never Took the DNC Servers” (VIDEO) http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/trump-torches-mueller-witch-hunt-the-fbi-takes-everything-but-they-never-took-the-dnc-servers-video/

"Every Kingdom Divided Against Itself..."
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-18/every-kingdom-divided-against-itself

NATO bases upgraded under anti-migrant guise, US nukes now stockpiled in Greece – Communist chief
    https://www.rt.com/news/424528-nato-bases-nukes-greece/

Iraqi air forces carry out strikes on ISIS positions in Syria
    Iraqi air forces have launched strikes on Islamic State positions in Syria, the office of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said. They were carried out in coordination with the Syrian government, the Iraqi military confirmed.The airstrikes demonstrate the increased capacity of the Iraqi forces to “pursue and eliminate terrorism,” the statement from Iraqi PM office added. “Our heroic air force carried out, on Thursday, in Syria near the Iraqi border, deadly airstrikes against Daesh's [IS] terrorists gangs,” the statement from the PM’s Media Office on Twitter said.
    https://www.rt.com/news/424568-iraq-strike-isis-syria/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DV3giC_JAc&feature=youtu.be&t=9m9s
    This man Zach is a Trump supporter but he is reporting some troubling news...
    Start at the 9 min mark; to  42 minds at the 32 min mark.
    April 18, 2018
    Zak: Trump is most effective president in US history. Nikky Haley is in open rebellion against the WH. Syria was so problematic. Both Mattis /Trump didn’t want to bomb Syria. Military didn’t want it. However Trump made a choice, a deal was struck with Saudia Arabians, Kushner already had these deals drawn up. Meanwhile, there is a big civil war going on in the White House, a skism. Kushner guaranteed Syria and Assad to the Crown prince exchange for prolong weapons planning being sold / 300 mil $ resulting in jobs for US.

Military to Military - Seymour Hersh on US intelligence sharing in the Syrian War (1/7/2016)

Dr. Steve Pieczneik

Was Trump talked into doing this by John Bolton? There are several moving parts. Raid on Choen’s office was problematic. Kushner had his Security Clearence downgraded because he got sloppy and was selling info overseas. Haley is compromised, Tiller was compromised and so is Kushner. All of this started off when Nikki Haley was running off her mouth in hopes to run in 2020 with Mike Pence ticket. Trump knows what Kushner is doing so unclear what was behind the scene at to what’s going on. 9/11 was Saudi Arabia. Globalist don’t like Trump because he is America first. Nikki Haley engaging in this trash talk is ridiculous. They (Haley and Pence/deep state) are trying to get Trump impeached.

Where we are right now and the deep state is getting ready to make their move on the President. Haley and Pence are that bold where DT is in the fight for his life and the Republic because they are coming for him to be impeached or executed. DT needs to double down.. he must go on with the military tribunals. This is the revitalization of Americana… stick to the truth, don’t sell out. This is about the 2nd American revolution.  We have to double down and support the Iave to warn and sound the alarm for the next chemical attack in Syria. It has to investigated first.. so Syria not turned over to Sauda Arabia, This everything leading up to this moment.

Trump wants to get out of the Syria in total. How to cover his downside in this situation and he’s very angry with the Israel. And it’s a big message to N.Korea. He’s in the business of creating peace but if you don’t go along with the program this is what we can do.. strike Syria. Mattis is creating illusions and understand what psychological warfare is about. The Russian sees this as about Kabuki theater.  This Syria situation to N. Korea getting them ready to merge with SK. Sk use NK as the cheap labor.

Mueller is getting closer to taking down Trump utilizing the criminal fraud exception act via Cohen.   If Trump makes a deal with NK he may get a Nobel Peace prize and the deep state is going even harder after him. Pence is in line for the Presidency and we have to see how this plays out. Trump is vulnerable. The Hillary crime network is more powerful then the Bush crime network.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:47 pm

1) This is my #Qanon thread for April 19th
    Q posts can be found here: https://qanon.pub/

Today is the anniversary of the battles of Lexington and Concord.

My theme for this series: "War is Real."

Last edited by Carol on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Q = https://qanon.pub
    Apr 19 2018

Why are D’s aggressively attacking Pruitt?
    Why is the MSM aggressively attacking Pruitt?
    https://nypost.com/2017/08/05/sessions-investigating-slush-fund-used-by-left-wing-groups/
    Are you awake?

Q

Rudy.
    NYC.
    Relationships High.
    “Insurance File.”
    Quiet until now.
    Join POTUS’ legal team.
    Direct discussions avail [now] w/ Mueller.
    Enjoy the show.
    They never thought she would lose.
    CARELESS.

Q

>>1105041
    We have everything.
    Trust the plan.

Q

>>1105115
    EO.
    Treason.
    Update.
    Read.
    Study the EOs.
    Follow the ‘pen’.
    EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
    Connect.
    Learn.
    SKY Event.

Q

>>1105264
    Push to DIVIDE is strong.
    Think pre vs post 2016 election.
    Why?
    Stay TOGETHER.
    Stay STRONG.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    WWG1WGA - JFK. (Where we go one, we go all)

Q

Big ERROR.
    Archive immediately.
    Why is this relevant?

Q

>>1106719
    13min mark.
    Q

Big ERROR.
    Archive immediately.
    Why is this relevant?

Q

>>1106719
    The importance of this cannot be expressed more clearly.
    Archive OFFLINE immediately.
    Offline only.
    Future events re: Intel trip to NK will make heads roll.
    “Pompeo” most senior official to visit NK since?
    Future proves past.

Q

>>1106719
    "Pelosi said her concerns about the North’s proliferation deepened after a trip to the North many years ago.

“When we went to Pyongyang, and we talked about missiles, we talked about MIAs and POWs, we talked about home, we talked about a number of subjects. But about the missiles, because the development of missiles was a national security issue of concern,” Pelosi said.

“They said, ‘Look, we just make these to sell. You want to buy them? We’ll sell them to you,'” she said. "

www.rokdrop.net/2017/07/north-korea-once-offered-to-sell-nancy-pelosi-ballistic-missiles/
    Apr 19 2018 19:19:21 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 549b47 1107080
    >>1106974
    The words used re: Intel & buying/selling will bury her.
    Think net worth.
    CLAS Level Highest.

Q

Engineers.
    Data mine NP +1 +5
    All.
    Architects.
    Build profile 1XD x7
    All.
    Eyes only.

Q

>>1107681
    Lads, why would someone connected to 9/11 be in Syria?
    Pic Related

Apr 19 2018 20:05:21 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e7ff65 1107796
    >>1107717
    Who captured?
    Q

>>1107523
    Memos are FAKE.
    Guided by LL/+3 CLAS. (Loretta Lynch)
    Think SC.
    All written same time.

Q

militias_captured.png

Who captured?

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 4a0ba1e3eba777df5f070d75c35482d8c275aa47f22539394912d06e628ec306

https:// www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-prisoner/man-linked-to-9-11-attacks-on-u-s-captured-in-syria-pentagon-idUSKBN1HR027

Apr 19 2018 21:11:13 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1108850
    >>1108831
    What makes a good movie?
    Q

Q&A
    5 min.

Q

>>1108897
    HRC v"dark web" video fake news???
    Apr 19 2018 21:15:58 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1108949
    >>1108920
    Fake.
    We control.

Q

>>1108897
    Federal Reserve ending?
    Apr 19 2018 21:16:41 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1108971
    >>1108947
    Structure.
    Q

>>1108897

When will we find out about Seth Rich and Las Vegas??
    Apr 19 2018 21:21:44 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1109139
    >>1108927
    SR connect to DNC. (Set Rich)
    MS_13.
    JA. (Julian Assange)
    Why did the D’s push legal rep on family?
    June ETA.

Q

>>1108897
    Will Europe really be broken from its chains too?
    Apr 19 2018 21:23:42 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1109196
    >>1109132
    WW.
    Q

>>1108897
    Will election fraud be revealed soon???
    Apr 19 2018 21:29:03 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1109320
    >>1109176
    Yes, midterms are safe.
    Watch CA.

Q

Q&A again.
    Time limited.
    Keep up the good fight!

Q

Praying Medic notes:
    Praying medic: https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/987120353922113536

1) My theme for this series: "War is Real."

2) An anon posted an article about the death of H.R. McMaster's

3) #Qanon suggested the death was retaliation against McMaster for failing to hold his position. The implication is that he was useful to the deep state and now that John Bolton is in that position, they've lost their advantage.

4) There's a war being waged between those who want us living beneath them in tyranny and those who want us to live in freedom

5) #Qanon asked if we thought the engine fire on the Delta flight yesterday was an accident.

http://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/local/delta-plane-from-atlanta-to-london-diverted-after-engine-fire/85-542907252

6) #Qanon asked:
    How often to engine fires occur on commercial aircraft?
    Link: https://wikivisually.com/wiki/List_of_accidents_and_incidents_involving_commercial_aircraft …

7) #Qanon has suggested that recent military and commercial aircraft incidents are not accidental.
    They're retaliation.
    How would Q know?
    Because the NSA captures all electronic communications and Q has access to the NSA database.

8 An anon pointed out that California Governor Jerry Brown finally agreed to allow the National Guard to be deployed to the border.

9) #Qanon responded. He had no choice. Federal law supersedes state law.

10) Link to article about National Guard: https://www.apnews.com/d62fe0939cab407789a6eec19b23cd7a/Calif.-governor-says-deal-reached-on-National-Guard-mission

Calif. governor says deal reached on National Guard mission
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California reached an agreement with the federal government that the state's National Guard troops will deploy to the border to focus on fighting transna
.. Some troops may be deployed this month and are expected to stay until at least Sept. 30, Brown said. Members of the contingent will be assigned to all parts of the state, not just the border

11) #Qanon asked:
    Why are Dems and the MSM viciously attacking EPA chief Pruitt?
           Sessions is investigating slush fund used by left-wing groups.

12) Maybe they're retaliating because their slush funds have been taken away.
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions is investigating up to $6 billion in legal settlement money that the Obama administration steered toward progres...

13) An anon asked about the Twiter account @BackChannel17 which according to this graphic is working in conjunction with #Qanon
    Are they legit?
    Should we follow them?

14) photo of FAKE map

15) There are a lot of Twitter accounts, Youtube channels and anons claiming to be working in conjunction with #Qanon.
    Some are deep state operatives that are happy to provide disinformation.

16) In the last 2 weeks, I've had several dreams warning about an increase in accounts pretending to be working with #Qanon

If Q is a LARP, why are there so many immitators?
    Who imitates a phony? (CIA Clowns disinformation plants)

17) My suggestion (if you'd like to avoid deception) is to stick with #Qanon and resist the temptation to follow the wannabes.

18) If my dreams are an indication of future activity, I believe #Qanon may be taking a break from posting soon. (Only temporarily but longer than you might like.)

19) #Qanon posted this.
    Rudy Guiliani joined Trump's team.
    Kept out of the limelight for a reason
    The investigation is now over.
    Guliani will represent Trump through the final stages.
    Criminal referrals for Obama's people now.
    Coincidence?

20) Link to Article about Giuliani joining Trump's legal team.

Rudy Giuliani is joining President Trump's personal legal team for the Mueller probe
"I'm doing it because I hope we can negotiate an end to this for the good of the country and because I have high regard for the president and for Bob Mueller," Giuliani told The Washington Post.
cnbc.com

21) #Qanon posted this.
    The advantage Trump has over the crooks who oppose him is unfair.
    They created the intelligence apparatus he is now in control of.
    He really does have everything.
    (NSA)
    You are watching history being made.

22) He wants us to connect the Executive Orders made after the pen pics he posted.
    EO = The power of the pen

23) They're related to a SKY event (Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Arizona)

24) Let's look at the pen drops and Executive Orders.
    The first pen photo #Qanon posted was on December 12th.

25) The Executive Order that followed was signed on Dec 21:
    Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption.

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corrup...
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Ec...
whitehouse.gov

26) The next pen picture was posted by #Qanon on January 6th while President #Trump was at Camp David.
    "Supporting Our Veterans During Their Transition From Uniformed Service to Civilian Life."

28) The third pen picture was posted by #Qanon on January 24th.

29) #Qanon also posted this on the 24th.
    Note: Q did not call him HUSSEIN
    I assume the Executive Orders have something to do with 44 retaining legal counsel.
    (Confirmed by recent dreams)

30) The next executive order was signed on January 30th:
    "Presidential Executive Order on Protecting America Through Lawful Detention of Terrorists."

31) This Executive Order signed on March 1st is related:
    "2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States"

32) Go here for a full list of Executive Orders (with links)
    #Qanon
    https://www.federalregister.gov/executive-orders …

33) #Qanon said the EO's (a basis for arrest & prosecution ) are related to a SKY event.
    Q has dropped hints that it's time to release evidence from the meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch at Phoneix SKY Harbor Airport.

We also know that in April, [A]rrests are coming.

34) The Executive Orders are the foundation for the prosecution.
    Preparatoy work had to be done before arrests could be made.

35) Now that you know a little more about the plan, it's time to trust it.

36) #Qanon posted this.
    It's a link to a CSPAN video of a speech Nancy Pelosi Gave today.
    She admits traveling to North Korea and talks about their willingness to sell missile technology.

37) Here's the link to the video #Qanon posted.
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?444272-1/democrats-back-farm-bill-leader-pelosi …

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbL0bftUMAAsPfC

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:01 am

Great analysis and info Vidya Moksha. Thank you. I’ve not viewed all those particular videos but we are moving back to our bolt hold soon.

Oxy, I’m envious that you had time to rent an SUV to where you could just tour North America. One of these days we’d like to tour all the National Parks.. but I’m not sure how that will work out with so much cold weather. Somehow being snug in front of a fire with a hot cup of cocoa seems more appealing. If I were to hang out with off-worlders I’d prefer the group my friend Paola has been hanging out with or the Paladians who I’ve had an affinity with since very young. What I’d really like to do is build some small cabins on our property for friends and family to come and hang out. That would be fun. As for the Thubans.. they were going for something other then most folks are aware of or ready to even know about. Real or fiction? Or caught up in their own self-delusion? Life is certainly an adventure with a myriad of possible experiences, opportunities, challenges and adventures. I just try to keep it streamlined and simple. Although I did just download David Oats Metawalks as that resonated with me a bit. We do try to live in the eddies as most of our work is focused on health care, death and dying with all of the hospice work. The unknown is not so easy to get a handle on.. getting hold of it is like trying to catch the wind, illusive. And of course, we’re all still awaiting the EVENT with great anticipation. It’s coming one of these years. PAX Oxy.. and thank you so much for the Art Bell links as he was one of my favs years back. I enjoy listening to him. He’ll be greatly missed.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:58 am

Thread 62 / 8 = Q = 17 / 8 = iNFiNiTY = THE iNFiNiTE LOOP

'in the end, the inner circles turn on the innermost circles' - stand back and watch, this is also an electronic war, and, you can participate right from your seat - you may NOT even have to go outside your front door. You see those who created this monster, are, going to come face to face with blunt force of all their assortment of creations related to the monster. You see, in an information age, the truth, it is told - the bad karma of it all, that will be paid back to the 'few' of 'many' - will be what could be termed, the peoples' great equalizer'
    susan lynne schwenger - 13
    Lisa Carrera says: I believe the internet is our eyes given by God to see the real evil.
    Susan Lynne Schwenger - 13
    says: i know the internet is a force created out of 'greed' to charge each and everyone of us access,
    and, as such, it will stand - too many would lose too much, if it was turned off
    - and, yes, as lisa says - it is our eyes - it is a platform that truly has been inverted against them
    (those that want to control, rather than those who wish to move at this time,
    in patterns forward, there is NO reason on earth, that there should be any separations
    between the rich; and; the poor - it is a time of a great shifting
    - command and demand to invert all bad magic NOW !!!

Joe Barhoumi says: That’s a good point.
    I just want to put this out there, I do truly believe that Q is legit and that Trump is working to rid us of the completely crazy Xxxxxxxx world that the left and deep state have done to us and the world. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t. My mind won’t let me stop there though. I usually have to keep pushing myself until I can locate all of the answers I can find. I hope that it is that simple and Trump will lead us to the promise land for the foreseeable future. To me it seems further complexed is all. I believe in the mission here.

Susan Lynne Schwenger - 13, says:
    trump is an archetype of a king - and; his task companion is his wife melania,
    his daughter is his essence twin - when two (2) or more gather magic happens !!! ~ 13
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:01 am

Q = 17

if you were asked to pick a random number, any number...

many would choose 17,

why you might ask...

well, 17 it is the smallest prime number,

and, the numbers of 2,3,5,7 are special,

however, 11 is a master number,

and, 13 is a masters master number....

Within the Italian culture, the number known as 17

is considered to be very unlucky,

however, one would need to question who said it was unlucky ???

perhaps, considered unlucky by those who currently believe they are controlling things ???

The people have way more power than they believe, or think they have...

the equation to battling them, is simply this...

iNVERT THE BAD MAGiC !!!

right in this particular pivot of a now !!!

Certainly those who have tossed 'bad magic' all over this world ,

would NOT want common people to know how to invert it !!!

the bad magic that has been passed around these earth planes for a millenia...

is soon, about to be ended !!!

When the number of '17' which is the 17th letter of the alphabet aka as Q

is viewed in terms of a Roman numeral, XVII,

it is then changed anagrammatically to VIXI,

which in the context of Latin language,

it translates to "I lived",

the perfect implying "My life is over."

~ susan lynne schwenger

"Do NOT live in the past...

for THE PAST does NOT in anyway govern your futures...

command and demand, in 100% alignment

with your original missions, original purposes,

and, original tasks - ask, ask, ask, to discard those things that are

NOT within this alignment - allow anything you have chosen to amend,

that is in alignment to stay

discard everything else...

iT iS TiME, TO CHOSE TO ALLOW YOUR WiLL as, THE WAY !!!

The full moon is a time to discard all those things that NO longer serve your highest good,
    and, will lead you back on track to discover your real missions,
    your real purposes, and, your real tasks !!!

Command and Demand, that iNTO 'real' action...

WiLL iT TO BE...SO, iT WiLL BE, and, so iT iS !!!"

~susan lynne schwenger

join us on www.facebook.com/The13thBRiDGE

We are '3' of '12' and 13
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:06 am

there is NO lack of money - money is simply eXchange
    - the way they multiply the money - this is NOT about money !!!

susan lynne schwenger

a white hat ??? this hat is way brighter than white Wink (referring to Q=17/Cool

susan lynne schwenger

In the Bible the number 17 symbolizes "overcoming the enemy" and "complete victory."

The Great Spirit of God overcame the sins of rebellious humans
    when he began to flood the earth through rain on the 17th of the second Hebrew month.

Noah's ark and its eight passengers rested on the mountains of Ararat on the 17th of the seventh month
    (right in the middle of God's annual Holy period known as the Feast of Tabernacles).

Jesus Christ gained a complete victory over death and the grave when
    The Great Spirit of God resurrected him near sunset on Nisan 17 (Saturday, April 8, 30 A.D.).

In the book of 1 Corinthians the thirteenth chapter, the seventeenth mention of the word 'love'
    comes when the apostle Paul states that it is the GREATEST gift of all (1Corinthians 13:13).

The Great Spirit of God's unending love (John 3:16) is truly victorious over all things.
    Those who stay faithful to God to the end of their lives will gain the victory over the grave
    when they are miraculously brought back to life (see 1 Corinthians 15).

Daniel 7's beasts have seven heads and ten horns, for a total number of 17.
    They represent world-ruling powers from Daniel's time to the Second Coming of Jesus.
    The devil's end-time system (Revelation 13)
    will have seven heads and ten horns, which totals 17.

All mankind will very soon obey and worship the devil and the Beast power.

They will war against those who have faith in Jesus and keep the commandments,
    thus achieving a victory (though short-lived) against God's people (Revelation 13:1 - Cool

susan lynne schwenger

17 = 8
    The number eight is considered to be a lucky number in Chinese and other Asian cultures.
    Eight (八; accounting 捌; pinyin bā) is considered a lucky number in Chinese culture
    because it sounds like the word meaning to generate wealth (發(T) 发(S); Pinyin: fā).
    Property with the number 8 may be valued greatly by Chinese

susan lynne schwenger

17 = 8 , and, The number eight in the Bible signifies Resurrection and Regeneration.
    It is the number of a new beginning.
    Eight is 7 plus 1 and since it comes just after seven,
    which itself signifies an end to something, so eight is also associated
    with the beginning of a new era or that of a new order.

susan lynne schwenger

The number 8 in the Bible represents a new beginning,
    meaning a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again' event
    when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life.

Like the Old Testament Passover lamb, Jesus was selected as the Lamb
    to take away man's sins on the Hebrew day of Nisan 10 (April 1, 30 A.D. - John 12: 28 - 29).

He was crucified on Nisan 14 (Wednesday, April 5 in 30 A.D.).

His resurrection occurred, exactly as he stated, three days and three nights after he was buried,
    which was at the end of the weekly Sabbath day that fell on Nisan 17 (seventeen symbolizes victory).

Nisan 17 was also the eighth day, counting inclusively, from the time Christ was selected
    as man's sacrificial Lamb.

All this bears record of Jesus' perfect sacrifice and His complete victory over death.

Boys were to be circumcised on the 8th day. The number 8 symbolizes circumcision of the heart
    through Christ and the receiving of the Holy Spirit (Romans 2:28 - 29, Colossians 2:11 - 13).

Those in Christ are becoming a new creation, with godly character being created by the power of God's Spirit (2Corinthians 5:17, Ephesians 2:10; 4:23 - 24).

After the 7 weeks of the spring harvest, the next day, the 50th day, is Pentecost.
    This day is also the eighth day of the seventh week.
    This 8th and 50th day combination pictures the first resurrection when the saints
    will be raised from the dead and made immortal (1Corinthians 15:20 - 23, John 3:3 - 12, Revelation 20:4 - 6).

After the 7 days of the Feast of Tabernacles there is an 8th day, called the Last Great Day.

susan lynne schwenger aka The eXchanger

we are '3' of '12' and '13'
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:28 am

Susan, thank you for your posts. This part particularly resonated with me and exceptionally important because it also takes us to AI and transhumanism, part human/part machine. Reminds me of the Borg in Startrek Next Generation with Capt. Picard who was captured and made part machine. I did read up on this in some other research articles. ET is concerned that humanity may become victims of this where it will take over the planet and eventually infect other solar systems. They do NOT want to see this happen. I suspect it's already taken hold in secret projects that involve the military from what I've read.

So you're spot on when it comes to an electronic war... only it's much bigger then anyone can ever even imagine. Right now in some other countries they're trying to make robots citizens (as a means to collect tax from their bit coin transactions). What next? Bill the sex robots for their services and let the government collect? Far fetched? Is it really? You can see where this is going and it's not good or to the benefit of humanity.

Sometimes I think a good solar EMP may put a stop to a lot of things AI.. and perhaps save humanity in the end.

Thread 62 / 8 = Q = 17 / 8 = iNFiNiTY = THE iNFiNiTE LOOP

'in the end, the inner circles turn on the innermost circles' - stand back and watch, this is also an electronic war, and, you can participate right from your seat - you may NOT even have to go outside your front door. You see those who created this monster, are, going to come face to face with blunt force of all their assortment of creations related to the monster. You see, in an information age, the truth, it is told - the bad karma of it all, that will be paid back to the 'few' of 'many' - will be what could be termed, the peoples' great equalizer'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:55 am

New emails bolster GOP claims of FBI, DOJ 'coordination' on Clinton case response
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-emails-bolster-gop-claims-of-fbi-doj-coordination-on-clinton-case-response/ar-AAw4n51?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp
    Emails reviewed by Fox News from February 2016 suggest the FBI and DOJ worked together to craft a response to a key development in the Hillary Clinton email investigation, amid newly raised Republican concerns about a “concerning level of coordination” between the two agencies during the probe. The emails concern the period after 22 messages with "Top Secret" information were found on the former secretary of state's personal email server.

Russia And Iran Complete First Oil-For-Goods Transfer, Extend Agreement For A Year https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-19/russia-and-iran-complete-first-oil-goods-transfer-extend-agreement-year

The Road To 2025 (Part 2) – Russia And China Have Had Enough
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-19/road-2025-part-2-russia-and-china-have-had-enough
    In reality, those determined to perpetuate a unipolar world run by the U.S. are appalled and concerned about the fact Russia was able to become involved in Syria and prevent another regime change operation. Russia very publicly, and very successfully, stood up and said “no” to U.S. imperial ambitions in Syria. This isn’t just historically significant, it’s seen as blasphemous and recalcitrant by the U.S. status quo. China’s playing the same game as Russia. Allow U.S. leadership to continue to look like insufferable bullies on the world stage until everyone gets completely sick of U.S. dominance.Part 3 will focus on the weak link in U.S. imperial dominance, the USD.

Vince Cable calls for break-up of Google, Facebook and Amazon https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/19/cable-calls-for-tech-titans-google-facebook-and-amazon-to-be-broken-up

UK intelligence could be used for unlawful drone strikes, warns Amnesty https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/19/uk-intelligence-could-be-used-for-unlawful-drone-strikes-warns-amnesty

EXCLUSIVE: Russian FM Lavrov Talks Syria, Skripal Case, DPRK-US Peace https://sputniknews.com/russia/201804201063740052-putin-trump-wont-allow-conflict-lavrov-interview/

Pentagon Pens $1 Bln Deal With Lockheed Martin for Hypersonic Cruise Missile https://sputniknews.com/military/201804201063745823-usaf-lockheed-cruise-deal/

French Police Start to Disperse People Protesting Against Education Reform https://sputniknews.com/europe/201804201063745881-france-police-education/

FDA experts recommend approval of childhood epilepsy drug derived from marijuana https://www.rt.com/newsline/424665-fda-approval-drug-marijuana/

Hedge Fund Titans Pull Money From Funds to Pay Massive Tax Bills https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-20/hedge-fund-titans-pull-money-from-funds-to-pay-massive-tax-bills

Could Goldman Sachs Report Be Exposing Pharma’s Real End Game?
    https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/04/could-goldman-sachs-report-be-exposing-pharmas-real-end-game.html

Trump Slams OPEC: "Oil Prices Are Artificially High, Will Not Be Accepted", Oil Tumbles https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-20/trump-slams-opec-oil-prices-are-artificially-high-will-not-be-accepted

Wells Fargo Agrees To Pay Record $1BN Fine In Settlement With Mulvaney's CFPB
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-20/wells-fargo-agrees-pay-record-1bn-fine-settlement-mulvaneys-cfpb

Golden Rush-Out: Turkey Extracts Its Bullion Reserves From US https://sputniknews.com/business/201804201063750442-turkey-central-bank-gold-reserves-us/

Delusional Idiot Communist Globalists Democrats File Lawsuit Against Russia, Trump Campaign, WikiLeaks https://sputniknews.com/us/201804201063757763-democratic-party-lawsuit-russia-trump/

Charles gets the nod: Prince WILL be next Head of the Commonwealth as group's leaders agree he should succeed the Queen
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5637633/Commonwealth-leaders-decide-today-Prince-Charles-succeeds-Queen.html#ixzz5DE6ysy6j

Corruption, Lies, Brutality, Murder: How UK Police Infiltrated Justice Campaigns https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201804201063756709-undercover-spying-justice-campaigns/

ISIL’s 3 year reign in southern Damascus ends after one night of strikes by Syrian, Russian forces https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/isils-3-year-reign-in-southern-damascus-ends-after-one-night-of-strikes-by-syrian-russian-forces/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:25 am

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbL0bftUMAAsPfC

Praying medic continued:

38) #Qanon said the information to focus on is at the 13-minute mark in Pelosi's video.

39) Here's the part #Qanon referred us to.
    Note that she talks about buying and selling missile technology.

40) #Qanon instructed us to get a copy of the video and store it offline because they'll try to remove all traces of it when they realize the mistake Pelosi made.
    (Done)
    PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbMhzAPUwAACXA4
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbMhzAPUwAACXA4.jpg

41) An anon caught the statement Pelosi made about buying and selling missiles.
    He posted a link.
    PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbMiTiJUMAAVJce
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbMiTiJUMAAVJce.jpg

41) Here's the link the anon posted.
    (The page disappeared as I was viewing it. It may have been taken down)
    #Qanon: https://twitter.com/hashtag/Qanon?src=hash
    Nancy Pelosi just revealed STATE SECRETS, Classified information that the House Intelligence Committee has traveled inside of North Korea on National Television.
    Carefully Listen and Watch her Reactions- someone whistles as if to say "you screwed up”.

North Korea Once Offered to Sell Nancy Pelosi Ballistic Missiles
    I am sure the Kim regime would be willing to sell their ballistic missiles to just about anyone with the cash to buy them even Nancy Pelosi: The U.S. House minori...
    rokdrop.net

42) #Qanon replied.
    Pelosi screwed up... bigly.
    Her secret is out.
    And she's the one who spilled the beans.
    These people really are stupid.

43) #Qanon asked for help. He wants the anons to mine all the data they can on Nancy Pelosi and her Congressional cohorts [+1 +5]
    He wants the engineers to take the data and build detailed profiles on their whereabouts every day for 7 days [1XD X7]

44) An anon said a terrorist connected to 9/11 was captured a month ago in Syria.
    #Qanon

45) #Qanon responded.
    (I'm not sure if he asked who was captured who were the ones who captured the terrorist.)

46) Mohammad Haydar Zammar, a Syrian-born German national, was captured by SDF (Syrian Democratic Forces) partners as part of their ongoing operations to defeat ISIS inside Syria,” Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon said.
    #Qanon
    https://t.co/ghzfR0Be5g

47) An anon asked about the news that some of James Comey's memos had been released.
    PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbMpb_bVQAAzZD9
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbMpb_bVQAAzZD9.jpg

48) #Qanon responded saying the memos were crafted after the fact with the intent of triggering a Special Counsel [SC}.
    A team from FBI & DOJ assisted.
    PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbMqHPcU0AA1n5S
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbMqHPcU0AA1n5S.jpg

49) #Qanon said Loretta Lynch and 3 others [3 CLAS} assisted Comey.
    Let me guess who they were.
    https://www.scribd.com/document/376855452/James-Comey-Memos-Releases-April-19-2018# …
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbMqOCgV4AA2e4A.jpg
    PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbMqOCgV4AA2e4A

50) An anon found the answer to #Qanon's question.
    (The Syrian Democratic Forces apprehended Zammar.)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbMtip4VQAAnwt_.jpg
    PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbMtip4VQAAnwt_

51) #Qanon responded.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbMt0xEVQAERHHI.jpg
    PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbMt0xEVQAERHHI

52) An anon responded to #Qanon
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbMt6epV4AAiUrq.jpg
    PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbMt6epV4AAiUrq

53) #Qanon said he'd be taking questions for 5 minutes.

Q & A With Q!

54) An anon asked about the Hillary video.
    #Qanon said the one that's out is fake.
    They're in control of the one he mentioned in the past.

55) An anon asked if the Federal Reserve would be ended.
    #Qanon suggested instead of ending the Fed it will be restructured to remove corruption.

56) An anon asked when the truth would be revealed about Seth Rich.
    #Qanon said Seth's murder is tied to the DNC, Julian Assange & MS 13.
    Q asked why Dems pushed a legal representative on the family.
    Coverup?
    We're likely to hear more in June.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbMx5_TU8AAU5Be.jpg
    PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbMx5_TU8AAU5Be

57) An anon asked about election fraud.
    #Qanon said it will be exposed and he believes we are safe for the midterms.
    Interesting developments in Cali?

58) An anon asked if Europe will also be free of tyranny.
    #Qanon responded.
    Alex Jones might interpret WW as World War but WW has always meant World Wide in Q's vernacular.
    Freedome will come to Australia, Asia, Africa, South America. Everywhere.

#Qanon said his time for Q & A is over but he'll do it again.
    Look at all the links.
    Each one is a response from an anon.
    Q & A was a a big hit.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Qanon?src=hash
    Federal Judge says Rod Rosenstein’s Power Grant to Special Counsel Robert Mueller May Violate DOJ Rules
    #WitchHunt #FireMueller #QAnon #GreatAwakening #MAGA #DOJ #NationalHighFiveDay #FBI #GameStruck4  #TIME100 #TimesUp #Mueller #FireRosenstein  
    https://thegoldwater.com/news/23536-Federal-Judge-Rosenstein-s-Power-Grant-to-Mueller-May-Violate-DOJ-Rules … #news
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbMAhfJVwAE7nzo.jpg

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 DbMAhfJVwAE7nzo

It's just the TIP of the ICEBERG.

Who in the MSM was 'Paid'?

Perkins?

Bank accounts.

That falls under RICO.

Seize their assets?

'Who' is screaming the LOUDEST?

#QAnon

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:40 pm

US knew of and did not cross Moscow’s ‘red lines’ in Syria – Lavrov
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-knew-of-and-did-not-cross-moscows-red-lines-in-syria-lavrov/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:00 P.M.) – Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov discussed the Syrian situation, the Skripal poisoning and the possibility of Russian leader Vladimir Putin meeting US President Donald Trump at the White House during an interview in Moscow on Friday. Lavrov said that Trump had proposed a meeting to Putin during the presidents’ phone call, hoping that “he [Trump] will be more specific with regard to [this proposal].” Talking about the airstrikes the US, France and the UK conducted as a response to the alleged chemical attack in Douma, Lavrov said that Russian military informed the US-led coalition on Moscow’s “red lines” prior to the missile raid, adding that “the results show that they have not crossed these ‘red lines’.”

Russian Air Force launches unprecedented number of airstrikes over southern Damascus (video at link)
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-launches-unprecedented-number-of-airstrikes-over-southern-damascus-video/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:25 A.M.) – The Russian Aerospace Forces have unleashed an unprecedented number of airstrikes over southern Damascus, tonight, targeting several areas under the control of the so-called Islamic State (ISIS).

Our team is currently just outside of southern Damascus, where the Russian Aerospace Forces have launched at least six airstrikes in the past 15 minutes over the Yarmouk Camp and Hajar Al-Aswad.

According to Al-Masdar’s Ibrahim Joudeh, the Russian Aerospace Forces have been launching nonstop airstrikes over the southern districts of Damascus since 7:00 P.M. (Damascus Time).

These airstrikes have paved the way for the Syrian Army to attack the western axes of Al-Qadam and Hajar Al-Aswad, while also storming the northern flank of the Yarmouk Camp District.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 Syrian-soldiers-on-eastern-Damascus-outskirts-916x516
    With ISIS nearly finished, Syrian Army turns attention to rebels in southern Damascus
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/with-isis-nearly-finished-syrian-army-turns-attention-to-rebels-in-southern-damascus/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:10 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) southern Damascus operation against the Islamic State (ISIS) is nearly complete; however, they still do not have full control of these districts.

The reason for this is due to the large presence of rebel fighters that control parts of the Yarmouk Camp District and all of Yalda, Babila, and Beit Sahm.

Prior to launching their offensive against ISIS, the Syrian Army sent a delegation to meet with the rebels and discuss reconciliation in southern Damascus.

The rebels were reportedly receptive to the idea, but requested the Syrian Army defeat the Islamic State before any reconciliation could be achieved.

With ISIS all but finished in southern Damascus, the Syrian military will once again reenter talks with the rebels in southern Damascus, as they look to seal off Damascus once and for all.

Despite some hostility from certain rebel groups, the likelihood of reconciliation in southern Damascus is very high, given the fact they have been involved in a long-term ceasefire.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 Ns-844x516
    Understanding how the ISIS insurgency in Syria’s eastern desert works and solutions to it
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/understanding-how-the-isis-insurgency-in-syrias-eastern-desert-works-and-solutions-to-it/

Whilst Islamic State militants do occupy definable positions in the desert (namely positions within canyons and caves as well as tunnels) at the same time they do not; for the Syrian Army to seize a hilltop or isolated town in the middle of the desert does not mean that ISIS has somehow lost the ability to mobilize within the area (if anything, it makes government forces vulnerable in that they can be attacked from any direction).

In such an environment, a group of ISIS fighters can spot the movement of government forces towards their position well in advance and then chose to simply slip away (most likely through tunnels) to another location.

What is today known as the ISIS militant group was born in the desert of Iraq’s Anbar province fifteen years ago; from its earliest days the insurgent faction learned how to operate from within a virtually featureless and barren landscape – something which even the most powerful and experienced conventional armies have never truly mastered themselves. The key to defeating, or at least greatly suppressing such a mode of operations as used by ISIS in the Syrian desert is through a greater troop presence, regular patrols and constant surveillance. The same applies to the lingering terrorist insurgency in the mountains of northeastern Homs province.

It is, however, a long term game – the results of success take time to show and new lessons constantly need to be learned.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Very interesting decode from Jerome Corsi of recent Q posts from yesterday morning.
    He also did another in the evening, which can be found on his channel.

More Q

Apr 20 2018 12:43:14 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 1116248 NEW
    Answer Q re: SR.
    SR June JA. (Seth Rich / Jullian Assange)
    Now….
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/20/democratic-party-files-federal-lawsuit-alleging-conspiracy-by-trump-campaign-russia-wikileaks-to-disrupt-2016-presidential-election.html
    Coincidence?
    Q

Apr 20 2018 12:44:41 (EST) Anonymous ID: 10fbb7 1116269
       >>1116248
      Bait.

Apr 20 2018 12:45:09 (EST) Anonymous ID: 9237d9 1116276
       >>1116248
       Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.
       WWG1WGA

Apr 20 2018 12:47:29 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 1116309
    >>1116269
    They fall for it every single time.
    >>1116276
    How do you ‘legally’

Apr 20 2018 12:47:20 (EST) Anonymous ID: e193d6 1116307
       >>1116248
       Trap card played…nice work Q

Apr 20 2018 12:48:56 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 1116344
    >>1116307
    TRUMP card coming.
    Q

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eh4fO_DqZQ
    Greg Hunter - Weekly News Wrap-Up 4.20.18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svyM15NnPgg
    Be Prepared For The Entire System To Go Dark For 2-3 Days:Jordan Sather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuQo5g64Cd4
    Dick Morris Deep 6 TDS APRIL 2018 UPDATE!!! MCCABE WILL BRING THE OTHERS DOWN

Justice Department Watchdog Probes Comey Memos Over Classified Information
    Former FBI director has said he considered the memos, which he gave to a friend to release to media, personal documents. WASHINGTON—At least two of the memos that former FBI Director James Comey gave to a friend outside of the government contained information that officials now consider classified.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice-department-watchdog-probes-comey-memos-over-classified-information-1524243505

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:20 pm

"c" did you see the email i sent to you ?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk8vfpL9ins
    Operation Corner The Deep State, Event Possible - Episode 1549b

Report date: 04.19.2018

The deep state is in trouble, the puppets are stabbing each other in the back and they are trying to survive what is coming. The criminal investigation is about to begin and they are getting nervous. California will now allow the National Guard in, they had no choice. White House and Russia had talks behind close doors as Nikki Haley was talking about sanctions. US sub that was used in the attack on Syria will not allowed dock in Italy. Russia has two Tomahawk missiles that didn't explode. Russia/Syria find chlorine from Germany and smoke bombs from Salisbury. The deep state is punishing those who do not follow through on their mission, this is the theory of what happened to McMaster's father. The threat is real, an event is most likely headed our way.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 Criminal-justice-reform-jeff-sessions-returns-doj-rule-law-1
    Sessions Opens Investigation: Obama, Holder, Lynch Defrauded Taxpayers of at Least $6 Billion
    http://www.americanjournalreview.com/sessions-opens-investigation-obama-holder-lynch-defrauded-taxpayers-of-at-least-6-billion/

The scheme called for Obama’s Attorneys General Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch to direct lawsuit settlements, including punitive settlements, to thirty parties who were not part of the DOJ’s legal action.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has finally announced an investigation into the use of federal money to fund radical leftwing advocacy groups. In making the announcement Sessions cited that at least six billion dollars was funneled into what was essentially a slush fund for Obama’s army of street activists. It’s almost a certainty that that amount is going grow significantly.

The groups receiving the money included La Raza (now UnidosUS), NeighborWorks America, National Community Reinvestment Coalition, Operation Hope, Black Lives Matter, and a spin-off of Acorn The Mutual Housing Association of New York, among numerous other extremist groups.

“Settlement funds should go first to the victims and then to the American people — not to the political friends of whoever is in power.”

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 39 Screen-Shot-2018-04-20-at-10.25.25-AM
    JUST IN: Nunes, Gowdy, Goodlatte Statement on Comey Memos
    http://www.americanjournalreview.com/nunes-gowdy-statement-memos/

High ranking key lawmakers are claiming that Comey’s memos show terrible judgment and political bias.

Top GOP lawmakers say former Director Comey has “terrible judgment” and political bias due to his newly released memos. The memos document the conversations Comey had with President Trump during the early months of his presidency right before he got fired in 2017. On Thursday the memos were delivered to Congress by the Justice Department. And out came the damning statement loud and clear by the GOP lawmakers. It’s what we all expected!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:52 am