tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
ClearWater
Mercuriel
enemyofNWO
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
Carol
10 posters

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Empty Re: PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:57 am

This isn't just a Corrupt US Government and Stupid Americans. This is a Whole-World (and possibly Whole Solar System) 'Deep-State' with an even 'Deeper-State' which might remain hidden for All-Eternity. My 'Quest' has deeply disillusioned and humbled me, and I'm ready to slowly walk away from the whole thing. I have no idea how this is going to play-out.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Empty Re: PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State”

Post  Carol Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Ahh Oxy.

Of course this is more then just earth involved in this spiritual warfare. This type of Deep State negative activity occurs on some of the other planets as well. It is a galactic battle that has been waged for a very long time.

One can choose to just focus on the negative and become completely disillusioned - or on can focus on the "wins" where against all odds events move in an enlightened manner.

I suspect were in the arena which is one of the worst where satanic forces have run amuck. Yet keep in mind that duality is also an opportunity for the greatest spiritual growth and soul evolution.

It has been share by those in the know that the souls from around the galactic system that have volunteered to come and assist in this evolutionary transition are among the best - filled with the highest vibrational healing frequencies. They have made a commitment to answer humanity's spiritual need.

I've often thought that this life is a journey and a test of ones willingness to be a carrier of pure light in the midst of chaos. I see goodness in many who are waking up to the realities of spiritual warfare and making conscious choices not to succumb to the beast by feeding it negative emotions. For example, those closest to me are in constant prayer. They pray while doing driving or doing all types of things.

When asked, "What one can do to help?" One can pray. Pray for humanities evolution. Pray for humanities enlightenment. Pray for the children who are endangered. Pray for the planet. Pray for the oceans to be clean and free of contaminants. Pray for the solar system to be in balance. Pray for the air to be clear. Pray for the water to be pure. Pray that others can experience the beauty of nature or ones beautiful inner spirit. Pray for the people across all dimensions, all timelines, all multi-verses. Connect with your own inner light and ask to be a channel of light connecting the highest vibrational frequencies from the highest dimensions to this dimension. Connect with your own inner will to be light and share light with those who are still not awake.

Use your will to channel that light into areas of need. Surprisingly one can do all of the above sitting down by entering into a light meditational state of mind. It's your intention that matters. As yourself, what is it, where is it you wish to send healing energy to?

Keep in mind that your physical body is a spiritual tool. How you choose to use it - or even if you use it, is up to you.

JT  Hadriel  Enlightened  Hadriel  JT

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:49 pm

U.S. Congressman: The FBI Tried to Stop Donald Trump from Becoming President
    BY K. CAMPBELL - DECEMBER 23, 2017 AT 3:07PM

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, told conservative radio host Todd Starnes he is convinced the FBI was working against Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign. In fact, Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley wrote to the Justice Department about the issue, saying Strzok’s texts appeared to “go beyond merely expressing a private political opinion.” They “appear to cross the line into taking some official action to create an ‘insurance policy’ against a Trump presidency,” Grassley wrote.

Jordan called the situation “as wrong as it gets. If that happened, and it sure looks like it did – if that happened it is wrong as it can possibly be in this great country for the FBI to actively be trying to make sure one individual, one major party’s nominee does not become the next president is as wrong as it gets,” Jordan told Starnes.
    https://conservativetribune.com/us-congressman-fbi-trump/

After the election & then the inauguration, the objective of the Clinton/Obama criminals was simple : destroy the Trump Presidency at all costs. Sally Quillian Yates was one of the main conspirators. Read on.
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/944766931533361152.html
    A good blow by blow summary of the attempted coup against President Trump.

American History: Q the Greatest Theorized Version of American History Never Told
    An Anonymous source has layed out a theorized version of American History along with a few predictions that I find very interesting. I believe it's closer to the truth than anything you'll ever read from anywhere else and it was important to preserve for others to analyze.
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/12/american-history-q-the-greatest-theorized-version-of-american-history-never-told.html#more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oKl_qDJHt4&feature=youtu.be
    How to Hijack Amazon Prime Now for Good
    4 minutes. Go ahead, watch it. You’ll be glad you did.

Journalist Who Vowed to Expose George Soros, Found Dead
    Donald Bezati December 19, 2017
    An investigative journalist, who went undercover to infiltrate violent leftist groups such as Antifa, has been found dead shortly after he vowed to expose billionaire globalist, George Soros.33-year-old Bechir Rabani was a hugely popular Swedish independent reporter, well known for his daring exposés. He was found dead at his home on Friday night in "suspicious circumstances" according to Police. He was working on an investigation into radical leftist mainstream journalist Robert Aschberg and his connection to George Soros funded extremist organizations when he was killed. Shortly before he died, Rabani had revealed he was about to lift the lid on mass corruption that linked Soros and Aschberg.
    http://www.redpilledfrogs.com/2017/12/journalist-who-vowed-to-expose-george.html?m=1

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:19 pm

Thank-you Carol. I've been contemplating a 'Prison-Planet in Rebellion' theme for several years, which is sort of a negative concept, but I keep seeing supporting evidence. Near the beginning (around the 7 minute mark) of Sherry Shriner's December 18, 2017 show, she referred to us as 'Prisoners'. Previously, she's made a distinction between those who are 'Terrestrial' and those who are 'Extraterrestrial' in this solar system, with the 'Terrestrials' being those who are 'Fallen'. But I've been wondering if there was a Renegade-Civilization which was overthrown 5,000 to 10,000 years ago, with some of the attackers becoming Earth-Humans, while the others remained in their 'Galactic-Warrior' bodies (or no physicality whatsoever)?! The Hypothetical Original Renegade-Civilization might've created some sort of a 'Galactic Rat-Trap Solar-System'!! This deeply frightens me!! 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 is highly-troubling to me!!

24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

I'm going to try really hard to not post in 2018 (but we'll see how long that lasts)!! I feel MUCH Worse at the end of 2017 than I did at the end of 2016 (before all of the fancy medical treatment). I suspect that this is a perfect-storm of mental, physical, spiritual, and nefarious-meddling troubles, but we'll see how silence affects this mix!! I no longer have home-internet, so perhaps that will help me to 'back-off'. I've appreciated your patience with my obviously antagonizing threads. But really, I ultimately end-up antagonizing everyone. I'll be friendly, and then turn around and ask a difficult and leading question in an irreverent manner, and there goes the relationship!! My father used to say "Why Get Married, and Spoil a Wonderful Relationship??"!!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Q Posts Washington Crossing The Delaware (5:00)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75tJkLB_upE&feature=youtu.be
    5 min. Deep state attacks, and Trump counterattacks

Atlanta Airport Blackout: What you are NOT Hearing (16:59)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdXo4y1YkWY

The Still Report: Judicial Watch Uncovers A Web of Corruption, 1953 (31:48)
    Synopsis: Good Christmas Eve morning, I’m Still reporting on the coup. Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch has just released a new treasure trove of FBI emails that has sent Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to quickly announce his retirement – if he can last that long – in March 2018. Fitton also tell us in Judicial Watch’s Christmas week message how the IRS is still fighting to keep the deposition of Lois Lerner and her top aide from ever seeing the light of day. For example when Tea Party groups started to complain about the unfair treatment they were receiving at the hands of the Obama IRS, Lerher and others met to discuss ways they could further harass these groups to send them a message. But that’s not all, according to Fitton, there was a vast web of lawlessness for the last 8 years that has to be untangled and the perpetrators - both in and out of government service - must be held to account if we ever want to restore the rule of law.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31ZP4PJQ5s&feature=em-uploademail

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:00 pm

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Capitol-lightning
    A Brief Reading Of This Past Weeks BOMBSHELL Headlines
    Date: Sunday, 17-Dec-2017

What started as an attack on then-candidate Donald J. Trump leading into the 2016 Presidential election appears to have been flipped completely on its head as scores of media, music, movie and political resignations over sex scandals have left shock waves across the country.

Not a week has gone by without some high ranking member of the star-studded elite getting taken down by what overtly looks to be a viral movement under the #MeToo hashtag.

It’s no secret that back in the 1990’s President Bill Clinton signed into law a bill that would shield sexually deviant Congressional members from being revealed to the public.

Well, in 1995, which I remind you was right at the time Bill Clinton was playing with stinky cigars in the Oval Orifice, Congress decided to pass a law which can be properly called “Congressional Protection For Sexual Assault Act of 1995.” Of course it’s not really entitled that; it’s allegedly called “The Congressional Accountability Act of 1995.”

This law was debated and passed in the House 429-0. It then went to the Senate and was passed by unanimous consent and was signed by then-President Clinton.

You got it — not one “No” vote between either chamber.

This must have really been a good law, right?

Well, for Congress it was — if they liked to diddle their sexatary, pages, or other people in their offices.

Gee, I can see why Bill Clinton liked that bill too!

And while that law has thus far kept Congressional sexual harassment allegations and settlements completely hidden from the American public, that may be about to change according to investigative reporter Luke Rosiak who tweeted a Bombshell report via Twitter Friday evening:

Mark my words, the House is going to be rocked in the coming 72 hours. Tick Tock. https://t.co/NeBl9KvWtz

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) December 15, 2017

Congress’ human resources scandal is just getting started. I anticipate we will see the resignation of more than a dozen House members over harassment and secret settlements, and soon.

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) December 15, 2017

4Chan researchers weighed in:

1. This reporter is legit. He was behind all the Awan Scandal reporting at Daily Caller. Highly respected. Noticed by all the right people too.

2. According to Lisa Bloom’s blog the $750,000-for-sex-assault-claims story was held onto by Trump / his lawyers and leaked by *them*. This is reasonable and probably true, even if she hates them.

3. So WHY did Trump release that 750k story today? He likely had that saved for 9months+. He often saves up his attacks for the right moment. He rarely plays a card on its own – he saves up full hands of cards then plays them all at once to totally overwhelm the opponents. Sun Tzu says to do this.

4. What am I getting at? I am saying that Trump is behind the upcoming major sex scandal XXXX that's about to rock the House in 72 hours. He is insulating himself from splashback.

5. Remember the stories yesterday about suddenly Paul Ryan is about to retire from the House in early 2018? Convenient timing huh. Might be him publicly surrendering from a huge sex scandal swamp drainage, aiming to leave gracefully with his reputation intact so he has a chance in the business world. Weren’t Cochran and McCain also hospitalized two days ago?

If true, we are about to see an unprecedented wave of swamp draining in the United States Congress.

The hot news for next week is that 12 ---Yes twelve shills will resign.

Read on: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/bombshell-the-house-is-going-to-be-rocked-in-the-next-72-hours-reporter-says-over-a-dozen-congressional-members-may-resign-over-sex-scandals_12162017

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:50 pm

December 24, 2017

Trump Declaration Of National Emergency Throws US Media Into Silence, And Global Elites Into Terror

An astonishing new Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that after a full 72 hours, the US mainstream propaganda media has yet to inform the American people that President Donald Trump has declared a National Emergency—and whose direct purpose for is the destroying of Hillary Clinton and everyone associated with her “Deep State” coup plot against him—and that has, likewise, left the entirety of the globalist elites money and power structure in absolute terror.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Neen1

According to this report, 72 hours ago, on 21 December, President Trump issued a gravely worded Executive Order declaring a National Emergency, and whose exacts words stated:

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems.

Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Neen2

The ability of President Trump to use American military forces during this now declared National Emergency, this report explains, are contained in what are called his nations War Powers laws—but with this conflict, mostly, being conducted in secrecy as Trump further declared “I therefore determine that for these measures to be effective in addressing the national emergency declared in this order, there need be no prior notice of a listing or determination made pursuant to this order.”—and who, without doubt, will be aided by the secret intelligence operation he has built around himself to battle against his “Deep State” enemies.

The historic significance of what President Trump has done with his National Emergency declaration, this report continues, is that he seems to have grabbed a handful of US and International accords and policies to declare war on his “Deep State” globalist enemies—most particularly the international money laundering operations masquerading as humanitarian organizations, such as Clinton Foundation and George Soros Foundation—with billions of their dollars having been immediately seized upon this Executive Order being issued.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Neen3

President Trump, also, in his National Emergency declaration, this report details, made no secret of whom he was targeting either—and did so by his listing an Annex to this Executive Order naming specific individuals to be targeted, and everyone associated with them, too—and that includes:

Angel Rondon Rijo—an Dominican Republic government official embroiled in a massive bribery scandal [English] involving the Brazilian construction company Odebrecht—who are known to have funneled millions, if not billions, of dollars into the Clinton Foundation.

Dan Gertler—an Israeli international businessman whose criminal dealings were overseen by the global fugitive Marc Rich—whom President Bill Clinton shamefully pardoned for his crimes on his last day in office, and continues to “pay out big” for him and his wife Hillary.

Sergey Kusiuk—the commander of an elite Ukrainian police unit who engineered the Obama-Clinton regime coup against Ukraine, including his hiring of the Georgian mercenary snipers who were ordered to fire upon police and protestors alike.

Goulnora Islamovna Karimova—the daughter of the late Uzbek dictator who boiled his political opponents alive, and who arranged tens-of-millions of dollars to be given to the Clinton Foundation in order to get favors granted to her nation by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Neen4
    President Trump National Emergency target Goulnora Islamovna Karimova (left) with President Bill Clinton (right)

In targeting these globalist criminals who have laundered money with the Clinton’s for decades, this report notes, President Trump was not short on using irony either—and as evidenced by his citing the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act law as one of the weapons he was using against them—but had been the law the “Deep State” enacted to use against Russia—but who are now seeing Trump using it against them.

President Trump’s anger at Hillary Clinton and her “Deep State” allies causing him to declare a National Emergency in order to destroy them, this report explains, involves a Democratic Party linked commercial research and strategic intelligence firm based in Washington, D.C. named Fusion GPS—and whose owners, Glenn Simpson, and his wife Mary Jacoby, on 17 April 2007, co-wrote for The Wall Street Journal an article titled “How Lobbyists Help Ex-Soviets Woo Washington” alleging how prominent Republicans, including the 1996 Republican presidential candidate Robert Dole, opened doors in the American capital for Kremlin-affiliated oligarchs and other friends of President Putin.

On 14 May 2008, during the 2008 US presidential campaign in which Obama was first running, this report continues, Fusion GPS owners Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby co-wrote another article for The Wall Street Journal titled “McCain Consultant Is Tied To Work for Ukraine Party”—and wherein they alleged that Republican Senator John McCain was “colluding with Russia” for his having hired as one of his advisors the longtime known Republican Party operative Paul Manafort.

Following the path of Fusion GPS owners Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby lies linking Senator McCain to the Kremlin, this report details, the rest of the Obama supporting leftist mainstream propaganda media quickly followed in lock step during the month leading up to the 2008 presidential election by, likewise, printing salacious lies claiming McCain was a “Putin Puppet”.

For those wondering if why what Fusion GPS did to Senator McCain during the 2008 presidential campaign in linking him to Russia sounds exactly what is now occurring nearly a decade later with President Trump
    , this report continues, they’d be correct in believing so because it’s true—and is due to the fact that when Trump’s victory was nearing, Fusion GPS owners Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby dusted off their 2008 smear book against McCain and then began shopping it around for anyone willing to pay for it be used against Trump.

Willing, of course, to pay millions-of-dollars to Fusion GPS to smear Trump with false Russian lies, this report details, was Hillary Clinton—but who, in the gravest travesty of justice in American history, was joined in this criminal effort by the Obama regimes Justice Department and FBI—and that has led the highly influential American-Jewish online magazine The Tablet to grimly warn:

If a sitting president used the instruments of state, including the intelligence community, to disseminate and legitimize a piece of paid opposition research in order to first obtain warrants to spy on the other party’s campaign, and then to de-legitimize the results of an election once the other party’s candidate won, we’re looking at a scandal that dwarfs Watergate.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Neen6
    Yes! There be diabolical criminals afoot in America today!

Among the shocking revelations discovered by The Tablet’s investigators into how Obama, Clinton the Justice Department and FBI turned the 2008 “McCain Russia Dossier” into the 2016 “Trump Russia Dossier”, this report details, the most stunning was how Fusion GPS hired a former British MI6 operative named Christopher Steele to update it with lies about Trump as he was the former head of MI6’s Russia Desk—but when Fusion GPS discovered that Steele didn’t actually know how to speak or write Russian, then saw them hiring an acknowledge American-Russian expert named Nellie Ohr—and whose husband, Bruce Ohr, was a top official in Obama’s Justice Department who met secretly with Fusion GPS owner Glenn Simpson as Trump’s victory was nearing in order to finalize the details of this coup.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Neen7

This report concludes by stating that the most likely reason the US mainstream propaganda media is not telling the American people about President Trump’s declaring a National Emergency is due to their knowledge that many of their top journalists and media executives are some of his targets, too—and with all of them failing to ever fully realize that Trump is not only the greatest enemy the “Deep State” has ever encountered, he’s, also, smarter then all of these lunatic coup conspirators put together—whose, perhaps, greatest failing was to know that when Trump said he was going to “drain the swamp”, he actually meant it.

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Neen8
    “Do you mind if sit back a little?  Because your breath is really bad.”  Donald Trump

December 24, 2017 ©️ EU and US all rights reserved.  Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.  http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2458.htm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6BXPFZjK2s&feature=youtu.be
    12/24/17 Exclusive: The Secrets of QAnon, The Storm, and The Deep State Counterstike

Alex Jones breaks down the basic gestalt of secretive intelligence operative known as QAnon posting warnings about Eric Schmidt stepping down from Google in tandem with President Trump’s recent executive order allowing the Treasury to confiscate property from corrupt entities.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:44 pm

https://youtu.be/zx0WJ7q9KjA
    Behind the Scenes at "CBTS" #QAnon- MUST WATCH

This appears to be a collection of the QAnon information.  CBTS I think means “Calm Before the Storm”.
    http://www.oom2.com/t51733-behind-the-scenes-at-cbts-qanon-must-watch#116944
    39 min.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPRGWjUYGow
    12.24 - Q/Trump vs FBI/Space X/More MSM UFO Articles/Occult Manuscripts Declassified
    Whatever Q posts show up on Real Time Q Thread - https://goo.gl/aYkVZR

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVWoNX4PY0&feature=youtu.be
    Troops sent to Gitmo - expecting "special" prisoners
    General 'Mad Dog' Mattis flies to Gitmo to secure prison for "special" inmates. Source phone call clip included.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oojkEH6Eo
    12.25 - DoD Confirms Q/Assange Twitter/UFO Distractions/Cabal Symbolism in Plain Sight
    Today's Links:
    Real Time Q Thread - https://goo.gl/aYkVZR
    U.S. D.o.D. Tweet - https://goo.gl/bmjfL8

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:47 pm

QAnon’s posts listed in a rolling fashion—keep up to date in the Rabbit Hole!
    Real Time Q Thread - https://goo.gl/aYkVZR
    Latest 8chan Board (#195) - http://bit.ly/2C3fizg

Zerohedge: "Wife Of Fusion GPS Founder Admits Her Husband Was Behind Fake "RussiaGate" Story"
    https://goo.gl/iKRLaS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8DYR-WBKHU
    #QAnon #AI #PsyOps #Hive #Vault7 #Tyler #Anonymous
    #4chan #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #TheStorm

DeplorableMidwestGal

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVAepwywNPw
    Q Confirmation By SecDef Mattis

-By LTCOL Roy Potter_
    "The Department of Defense tweeted out the same picture of 'Washington Crossing the Delaware' that Q tweeted out several days ago - this is positive confirmation by Secretary of Defense Mattis that it (the takedown of the cabal) is ongoing, it's real."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:09 pm

You decide...is George full of crap or perhaps warning what is happening under the radar? His body and language appear to be truthful from his viewpoint. So the question to ponder --- Are we sailing in clear skies yet???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AufVit6Dkiw
    George Green: Illuminati Plan To Kill Billions Delayed, ETs/Advanced Technology, Human Clones. Part1

George Green, interviewed 14th December 2017 by Alexandra JB, http://fromillusiontoreality.com/ in cooperation with Ripsonar News. For Years, George Green Was A Government Insider. He Sat In On Meetings With World Leaders, And Was Asked To Be The Finance Chairman For The Jimmy Carter Administration, Two Years Before Jimmy Carter Was Ever Even Elected.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:12 pm

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
    Twas the night before Christmas and all through the land,
    The swamp creatures were worried, cause a line has been drawn in the sand.
    The indictments were sealed and sent to the courts,
    Plans being made to cut off escape and cancel passports.

The people were all nestled all snug in their beds,
    While visions of freedom danced in their heads.
    Trump in the White House and Kelly guarding the gate,
    History in the making with WAR declared on the deep state.

When out on the lawn at Langley there arose such a clatter,
    The media tried to ignore it but Patriots know what’s the matter.
    The shadow government being invaded by the Marines,
    Bound and determined to restore the Republic by any means.

Documents and computers and hard drives, too,
    Evidence and proof of treason collected and the JFK coup.
    Time is counting down on these long time traitors,
    Draining the swamp of these dangerous gators.

While the media and their lapdogs try to cover it up,
    We’re finding out the “Russian collusion” was just a setup.
    Not surprising given the Clinton crime family’s treason,
    The depth and breadth of the deception is beyond reason.

As Santa checks his naughty and nice list for the holiday season,
    The overriding theme of the naughty list is high treason.
    At the top of the list, it’s replete with ex-Presidents,
    Soon, they will be calling prison their new residence.

Followed closely by the cabal infested DOJ and FBI,
    No longer will the country and Trump turn a blind eye.
    Their dastardly deeds are being exposed,
    The will of the people will soon be imposed.

The witch hunt continues, looking for Russian collusion,
    The people know by now, it’s all an illusion.
    The only collusion that’s being exposed is by the deep state,
    Ironically, the people have woken up and will no longer take the bait.

The cabal controlled media bears much of the blame,
    They’ve become so desperate, they’re all without shame.
    Continuing to push their insane fake news narrative,
    Charging them as conspirators has become imperative.

Further west can be found more names on the list,
    Realizing predators and pedophiles are in our midst.
    Yes, Hollywood is the target of much attention,
    Their undoing is by their own invention.

As Santa closed the book, a tear rolled down his cheek,
    He knew this is a time not for the timid or weak.
    The US should be the strongest on the block,
    But under Bush, Clinton and Soetoro has become a laughingstock.

He wiped the tear and looked up to speak,
    He knew his words must be strong and not weak.
    Now was the time to invoke his reach,
    He gathered himself and began his speech.

“We must protect our children throughout the land,
    If we fail them that, then we’ve had a hand.
    In the despicable destruction of our own nation,
    For its time we find our higher vibration.

And gather together in person and online,
    To rid this scourge and begin to shine.
    The light on the traitors and pedophiles, too,
    The responsibility to take back our Republic is all on you.”

He paused for a moment and gave it some thought,
    And recalled with a growl what the predators have wrought.
    A nation deceived and a world denied,
    It’s time to stand tall for those who have died.

“Gather your children and friends all around,
    In your states, cities and all over town.
    Unite together and always stand strong,
    The abuse and destruction has gone on for too long.

Save your children and your souls before it’s too late,
    There’s still a chance this world can be great.”
    With that he rose and climbed into his sleigh,
    He hoped the citizens would soon find a way.

To rid themselves of the pestilence, fraud and pain,
    And in so doing they would have much to gain.
    He had packages to deliver and good will to spread,
    As he prompted the reindeer and up went the sled.

He smiled and gave all a big wave as he rose out of sight,
    “A Merry Christmas to ALL and to all a good night.”

We at the White Hats Report and affiliates would like to wish everyone
    a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Posted on December 22, 2017

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:19 pm

Julian Assange @RealAssange
    29 minutes
    Twitter has infact deleted my account with no explanation whatsoever. Perhaps it’s because of the documents we are about to drop. #TarmacTranscripts #LockHerUp

on his GAB (@RealAssange) response to this post

link : gab ai / Tyranidus / posts / 16792004

YOUHOUUU they are going to drop the tarmac transcripts the clintons are so Xxxxxx lol"
    JulianAssange @JuIianPAssange

My new twitter account. More details to follow #JulianAssange
    #Wikileaks #news #Retweet #cia #trump #cnn #foxnews #christmasday #christmas

JulianAssange @JuIianPAssange

My new twitter account. More details to follow #JulianAssange
    #Wikileaks #news #Retweet #cia #trump #cnn #foxnews #christmasday #christmas

Latest on Snowden:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/techcrunch.com/2017/12/24/edward-snowden-haven-app/amp/

And here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowden/status/945099562913591296?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:32 pm

Merry Christmas:  The 13 “Illuminati” bloodline families sue for peace
    By Benjamin Fulford White Dragon Society  
    https://benjaminfulford.net/2017/12/25/merry-christmas-13-illuminati-bloodline-families-sue-peace/

Peace on earth and goodwill to all (and not just men, but all life forms) is looking like a realistic goal for 2018 now that the 13 “Illuminati” * bloodline families, seeing their ancient rule of planet Earth collapsing, are suing for peace.  Last week a representative of the G7 (Germany, the U.K., the corporate U.S., Japan, Italy, France, and Canada) met with a representative of the White Dragon Society (WDS) to discuss peace terms, according to a WDS member who was present at the meeting.  The G7, of course, is the political front for the 13 bloodline families.  There can be no doubt that this meeting was made possible by people inside the military-industrial complex acting in the spirit of Jesus Christ, and for this we wish them all “a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.”

The bloodline offer to negotiate peace is directly connected to the state of emergency that was declared last week by USA President Donald Trump.  If you have not seen it yet, please read the historic document in the link below.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/

“After Hanukkah,Trump declared a state of emergency and signed an executive order on December 20th freezing the assets of those accused of human rights abuses and corruption, a catch-all to bankrupt the Bushes, Clintons, Soros, Obama, the Cabal, and the global Jewish mafia,” was how a Pentagon source summed up the situation.

“The national emergency allows Trump to seize assets and unleash the military to carry out mass arrests and adjudicate via military tribunals, effectively imposing martial law,” the source continues.

The Pentagon source also sent a copy of this photograph with the explanation, “Trump wears purple when unveiling his national security strategy on December 18th in a victory lap over the Soros/Hillary purple revolution, and drinks water with both hands to simulate handcuffs.”

Clearly reacting to this situation, the representative of the bloodlines set the meeting for December 23rd, the birthday of the Japanese Emperor, and claimed to be a representative of the Imperial family as well as the G7.  The representative, who acted as if he was negotiating a surrender, said the bloodlines want to keep existing nation-states and institutions as they are, but…

The remainder of this article is only available to members of BenjaminFulford.net

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:57 am

Trump Ally Claims Proof of White House Plans to Remove Leader for Incompetence
    https://sputniknews.com/us/201712251060316509-lobbyist-claims-firing-trump-planned/

Roger Stone, a notorious Republican lobbyist and longtime ally to US President Donald Trump, has gone on record asserting that he has proof that members of the White House cabinet have a plan in place to remove their boss.

Declaring that his assertions are "not a conspiracy theory," Stone claimed during an interview on privately-owned non-profit Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network (C-SPAN) that a scheme quietly put in place to remove Trump due to his incompetence was a "fallback plan," citing unnamed "sources."

Is That You, ET? Mysterious Triangular ‘UFO' Excites Conspiracy Theorists (VIDEO)
    C-SPAN interviewer Tom LoBianco, an Associated Press reporter, was taken aback by the assertion and pressed Stone for additional details, asking who might be the power behind removing Trump for his inability to carry out the duties of the highest office in the land.

"Who are we talking about?" LoBianco asked Stone, pushing further, "Is this the secretary of state, the defense secretary, the vice president?"

"I cannot reveal those sources," Stone, a well-documented proponent of conspiracy theories pronounced, adding that his accusations were "not a conspiracy theory."

~~~~~~~

Trump-Russia Probes Dominate US Headlines, False Reports Fuel Hysteria
    REUTERS/ Yuri Gripas
    OPINION

[size=16]WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - Multiple probes into Russia’s alleged meddling in the US 2016 presidential election dominated headlines in the United States throughout the year despite a lack of definitive proof to substantiate the claims while false, inaccurate and misleading media reports exacerbated the hysteria.

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201712261060319361-yir-trump-russia-probes-hysteria/

~~~~~~~

Dec 25, 12:40:34
    Q
    !UW.yye1fxo
    >>172726
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Celebrate this SPECIAL day in a BIG way.
    God bless you all.
    Q

Dec 25, 14:54:18
    Q
    !UW.yye1fxo
    Thank you all for your trust, faith, and patriotism.
    WE are privileged to serve you.
    Please PRAY for those who would lay down their lives to protect our FREEDOM.

You are safe.
    God bless.
    Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo 12/25/17 (Mon) 20:57:38 70edc0 No.173382>>173390 >>173395 >>173396

10, [10-9]

Operational_window(5-6)_FDeltaC25-26

Secured.

Floor is yours.

Twitter FW_

Twitter [kill_rogue]

CONF_WHITE_WHITE_

Q
    People thinking this refers to Assange and a flight tomorrow

a post from the 8 place:

Anonymous 12/25/17 (Mon) 13:49:27 35eea6 No.173795>>173807 >>173816 >>173819 >>173824 >>173840 >>173883 >>173902 >>173968

>10, [10-9]

Julian, Assange

>Operational_window(5-6)_FDeltaC25-26

You have a 2 days window to do what you have to do

>Secured.

We have secured everything

>Floor is yours.

Drop da XXXX once for all

>Twitter FW_

Use Twitter to spread

>Twitter [kill_rogue]

We've "killed" rogue accounts

>CONF_WHITE_WHITE_

Operation White Wizard confirmed

It might refer to this :  http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=90331

25-min video: Jordan Sather - "12.25 -
    DoD Confirms Q/Assange Twitter/UFO Distractions/Cabal Symbolism in Plain Sight"

Wikileaks founder and spokesperson Julian Assange told followers this knowledge would “change the world,” and may be the “biggest story in history.” Assange’s Twitter account was banned, and following this an alternate account was suspended.

Dr. Angstrom H. Troubador, analyst for Lebal Drocer, Inc., told reporters the story details how the CIA’s activities ended communism, broke up the Soviet Union, and “appointed” Vladimir Putin as president of Russia, all while carrying out similar coups across the world, and even at home in the United States, proving once and for all that the CIA assassinated JFK.

“They show in startling detail a concerted effort by the Clinton Foundation to foster nuclear proliferation, as well as provide chemical weapons to regimes and nations around the world. Osama Bin Laden was on the Clinton Foundation’s payroll for most of his life, and Hillary even had a revenge affair with Bin Laden after her husband was impeached for sexual misconduct.”

P.S. Ms. Pelosi, I forgot to mention that on top of Pizzagate, Goat Hill Pizza in San Francisco is just a front for Elite Money Laundering. All 3 locations. Time is running out for your criminal unholy enterprise. @NancyPelosi #qanon
    https://twitter.com/t193931/status/945434018488623104
    [/size]

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:09 am

Trey Gowdy About to Unleash Hell After Fusion GPS Was Caught Hiding
    112 Bank Transactions and Records #QAnon

http://freespeechordeath.com/trey-gowdy-unleash-hell-fusion-gps-caught-hiding-112-bank-transactions-records/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d2YfAFYpgM
    National Emergency Declared! Tom Heneghan, Stew Webb (12-24-17)

Wikileaks releases ‘Deep State Files’ #DeepStateFiles
    December 25, 2017 by Kilgoar
    http://chronicle.su/news/wikileaks-releases-deep-state-files-deepstatefiles/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:28 am

Source:
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2459.htm

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 Whhw1

December 25, 2017
    White House Prepares For Attack After Loyal Clinton CIA Forces Move To UAE And Assassinate Journalist

A very sobering Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that United States Secret Service (SS) forces tasked with protecting the life of President Donald Trump have conducted a first in history live-drill on the White House grounds in preparation for a “complex attack”—and that came within 24 hours of the Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations (MOSSAD) confirming that “Deep State” aligned CIA operatives loyal to Hillary Clinton have established a new base in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from which, during the past fortnight, they lashed out from by assassinating the highly respected Swedish journalist Bechir Rabani whose stunning revelations were exposing “Hillary’s Cash Man”.

“The most dangerous part would be some form of complex attack. Potentially a suicide attack with some kind of follow-on attack with the suicide bomber that would be my most dangerous course that we want to think about.” Statement of Secret Service Director Randolph “Tex” Alles on 22 December 2017

According to this report, over the past year, SVR counterintelligence analysts became concerned when the former Obama-Clinton regime CIA Director John Brennan made a series of unannounced visits to the Gulf State monarchy UAE—most particularly due to former Director Brennan having an avowed hatred for President Trump, his protecting “Deep State” aligned FBI operatives attempting a coup against Trump, and his shockingly saying that Trump shows “qualities usually found in narcissistic, vengeful autocrats”—but which stands directly against the facts and reality as President Trump is the exact opposite of what an autocrat would be and whose administration is one of the most open and transparent in American history.

Equally concerning to the SVR about former Director Brennan’s visits to the UAE, this report continues, is this Gulf State monarchies abnormally close to ties to “Deep State” leader Hillary Clinton—and who not only openly advocated and campaigned for her being elected as US president, but whose Crown Prince-Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, also, masterminded a group of his fellow Persian Gulf Sheikhs to shower upon Hillary and Bill Clinton a staggering $100 million.

To address these concerns as to why former CIA Director Brennan was visiting the UAE, this report details, the SVR enlisted the investigative aid of MOSSAD—and whose findings revealed the presence of over 100 former CIA operatives at two locations in and around the UAE capitol of Abu Dhabi—one being a villa near the northeastern Zayed Port, and the second at a location known as “The Academy”, roughly a 30 minute drive from the city's downtown.

Being confronted with this MOSSAD evidence by the SVR on Friday (22 December) as to why these CIA operatives were operating within their monarchy, this report notes, UAE intelligence officials stated that they all had been hired by them to create a “spy empire”—and whose leader in doing so is an American citizen named Larry Sanchez—who is a former member of the CIA's clandestine services—with Sanchez, also, during the Obama-Clinton regime, being under the direct command of then CIA acting Director Michael Morell.

Most concerning to the SVR about these CIA operatives building a “spy empire” in the UAE, this report continues, is that they have available for their private intelligence use a defacto air force that goes by the name of Emirates—that is one of the largest airlines in the world having a fleet of over 240 planes, and whose destinations cover the globe.

And in attempting to “trace/track” where these CIA operatives were dispersing to from the UAE, this report details, SVR analysts, during the past fortnight, identified 7 of them who had traveled to Europe—4 of whom landed in at the Frankfurt Airport in Germany, 2 whom landed at the Copenhagen Airport in Denmark, and 1 of whom had landed at the Stockholm-Arlanda Airport in Sweden.

Though all 7 of these “indentified/known” UAE based CIA operatives had arrived to separate destinations in Europe during early December, this report says, on 16 December, all of them were “indentified/targeted” as being in close “range/proximity” to one another in Terminal 5 at the Stockholm Arlanda Airport, located in Sweden—and all of whom took separate flights to leave from, but whose initial destinations led them to Emirates connections which they flew back on to their new UAE “spy empire”.

Within 3 hours of these UAE “spy empire” CIA operatives leaving Sweden, though, this report grimly notes, news reports began to emerge stating that the prominent Swedish independent journalist Bechir Rabani had been found dead in what local police reported were “suspicious circumstances”.

Renowned Swedish journalist Bechir Rabani discovered dead on 15 December 2017

Important to know about Swedish journalist Bechir Rabani, this report explains, is that prior to his 15 December death, he had been investigating the known communist activist Robert Aschberg—with Aschberg being a board member of the Expo Foundation—a radical leftist organization sowing chaos in Sweden funded by George Soros—with Aschberg, also, being known as “Hillary’s Cash Man” for his funneling tens-of-millions of dollars of Soros cash directly to Hillary Clinton and her “Deep State” organization that’s attempting to over President Trump in a coup.

To anyone attempting to investigate Robert Aschberg, however, this report says, the SVR would have, most certainly, warned them not do so unless they were a powerful nation state, and most certainly not a journalist—as is due to this George Soros funded communist being the grandson of the feared Swedish “Red Banker” Olof Aschberg—who had helped his good friend and mass murderer Joseph Stalin launder the money that the Bolsheviks had stolen from Russia before the Russian Revolution.

Note: The “Red Banker” Olof Aschberg is viewed favorably in the West, but in Russia is known as the criminal he truly was.

Too late, though, this report continues, did Swedish journalist Bechir Rabani learn the grave danger he had placed himself in by investigation the criminal-communist Robert Aschberg—but with journalist Rabani soon discovering the error of what he had done after he attempted to interview Aschberg—and that after which, journalist Rabani shockingly discovered that his entire Facebook account had been deleted (including all chat messages, which in normal cases would remain visible)—and his then receiving a warning from a contact of his in the Swedish Security Service telling him of the grave danger he was in—but that came to late to save his life.

Bechir Rabani's last post on twitter before he was murdered by Hillary Clinton’s “Deep State” CIA

To the greatest danger facing the American people regarding Hillary Clinton’s “Deep State” killing of Bechir Rabani, this report concludes, is that the US mainstream propaganda media has become her subservient lapdog for fear of what will become of them should they, also, attempt to investigate her criminality—but that, most assuredly, doesn’t even come close to describing President Trump—whose complete non-fear of these demonic globalist monsters trying to destroy him now borders on the reckless—but that one hopes, and prays too, his heroic Secret Service protectors will be able to defend his life against when they come to kill him—but that, one can imagine, this fearless President Trump might even be waiting for.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe7NWI-HYjw
    BREAKING: President Trump Declares State Of Emergency Right Before Christmas IT BEGINS!!!

Breaking: President Trump declares state of emergency right before Christmas it begins. President Trump just signed a new Executive Order, then wrote a special letter to Congress detailing why he declared the national emergency.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:32 pm

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 GoogleAlphabetEricSchmidt-1-e1513809925219_0
    Why Is Alphabet CEO Eric Schmidt Technically Serving In The Department Of Defense?
    Read more: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-26/why-alphabet-ceo-eric-schmidt-technically-serving-department-defense

Eric Schmidt, chief executive of Google parent company Alphabet, was appointed chairman of a Department of Defense program in 2016 that was established by former President Barack Obama’s administration.

A staunch supporter of the Democratic Party and critic of President Donald Trump, Schmidt still continues to lead the Defense Innovation Board (DIB), even well after the new administration took over in January. This begs the question: should Schmidt’s history of partisan advocacy and condemnation of Trump be a worrisome prospect for the current White House?

Regardless of the answer, Trump’s retention of Schmidt may be emblematic of more than political divisiveness within the current administration, like from “Obama holdovers.” In fact, it may be the opposite of unwanted internal discord and a sign of an underlying ethos for the Trump administration — diversity of thought.

“When you look at the composition of the initial Economic Advisory Board, it kind of reminds me of what Trump is doing here,” Justin Danhof, general counsel of the National Center for Public Policy Research and director of the Free Enterprise Project, told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “He’s putting together a team of rivals. If you want to get to the best ideas, you can’t have everyone in the room thinking the same thing.”

Alphabet announced on Thursday that Schmidt will be stepping down in January, marking the seeming end to a 17-year-career at Google and its parent company. It’s quite likely that he will maintain economic and personal interests in the business, especially since he’s expected to stay on as a member of Alphabet’s board of directors and serve as an adviser.

The DIB was formally created in March 2016, and former Secretary of Defense Ash Carter later announced that Schmidt would be heading the organization. Other specifically chosen board members include famous astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, LinkedIn cofounder Reid Hoffman, Wharton School of Business professor Dr. Adam Grant, Instagram COO Marne Levine, University of Texas chancellor and former Special Operations Command commander Navy Adm. William McRaven, among several others.

Some, like David Williams, president of the Taxpayers Protection Alliance, saw Schmidt’s taking of the helm as somewhat disconcerting given the “open-door policy” the Obama administration allegedly had with one of the country’s most powerful companies.

“There needs to be a massive amount of oversight with this Board,” Williams told TheDCNF. “If the DOD is contemplating new technology to address a new defense need, will it be skewed toward a technology that benefits Google or one of the companies? Massive potential for conflicts of interest with real taxpayer implications.”

And it’s not just personal business affairs that are concerning to some — Schmidt’s own brand of politics could conceivably come into play, whether intentionally or subconsciously. He was spotted wearing a staff badge during then-Democratic candidate for president Hillary Clinton’s election night party. Not long after, Schmidt reportedly told an audience of employees that Trump is “going to do these evil things as they’ve done in the immigration area and perhaps some others.”

In correlation with his statements to employees, Alphabet also reportedly spearheaded the funding efforts for the legal brief signed by nearly 100 companies that objected to Trump’s temporary immigration ban.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Amazon And Google Employees Busted In Asian Sex Trafficking Sting
    Read more: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-26/amazon-and-google-employees-busted-asian-sex-trafficking-sting

"[E]mails obtained by Newsweek reveal another sordid corner of the tech sector’s treatment of women: a horny nest of prostitution “hobbyists” at tech giants Microsoft, Amazon and other firms in Seattle’s high tech alley." Several Seattle employees of both Google and Amazon were busted after using their corporate accounts to send emails to local brothels and pimps looking to purchase services from sex workers trafficked from Asia, according to emails obtained by Newsweek.

Many of the emails were swept up in a 2015 sting operation which targeted online chat rooms and message boards in which customers rate sex workers - resulting in the arrest of 18 of these "prostitution hobbyists," including several high level Amazon and Microsoft directors - two of which are currently scheduled for trial in March.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:44 pm

PART !: America Warned Is Unprepared For Q & Trump’s Cataclysmic Destruction Of “Deep State” - Page 6 20171226_hill
    Trump Slams "Crooked Hillary Pile Of Garbage"-Funded "Bogus" Dossier
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-26/trump-slams-crooked-hillary-pile-garbage-funded-bogus-dossier

“Dossier is bogus. Clinton Campaign, DNC funded Dossier. FBI CANNOT (after all of this time) VERIFY CLAIMS IN DOSSIER OF RUSSIA/TRUMP COLLUSION. FBI TAINTED.

Having taken a shot at The FBI on Christmas Eve Eve...

President Trump took to Twitter early on this Boxing Day with a very direct shot across the bow of all his DC-swamp adversaries...

As a reminder, we know three things for sure:

(1) The Steele dossier was a Clinton campaign product. If it was used by the FBI and the Obama Justice Department to obtain a FISA warrant, that would mean law-enforcement agencies controlled by a Democratic president fed the FISA court political campaign material produced by the Democratic candidate whom the president had endorsed to succeed him. Partisan claims of egregious scheming with an adversarial foreign power would have been presented to the court with the FBI’s imprimatur, as if they were drawn from refined U.S. intelligence reporting. The objective would have been to spy on the opposition Republican campaign.

(2) In June of this year, former FBI director James Comey testified that the dossier was “salacious and unverified.” While still director, Comey had described the dossier the same way when he briefed President-elect Trump on it in January 2017. If the dossier was still unverified as late as mid 2017, its allegations could not possibly have been verified months earlier, in the late summer or early autumn of 2016, when it appears that the FBI and DOJ used them in an application to the FISA court.

(3) The dossier appears to contain misinformation. Knowing he was a spy-for-hire trusted by Americans, Steele’s Russian-regime sources had reason to believe that misinformation could be passed into the stream of U.S. intelligence and that it would be acted on — and leaked — as if it were true, to America’s detriment. This would sow discord in our political system. If the FBI and DOJ relied on the dossier, it likely means they were played by the Putin regime.

Manifestly, the DOJ and FBI were favorably disposed toward Steele and Fusion GPS. I suspect that these good, productive prior relationships with the dossier’s source led the investigators to be less exacting about corroborating the dossier’s claims.

FBI, DOJ Are Being Investigated Over Their Actions During The Election

But that is just the beginning of the bias story.

At a high level, the DOJ and FBI were in the tank for Hillary Clinton. In July 2016, shortly before Steele’s reports started floating in, the FBI and DOJ announced that no charges would be brought against Mrs. Clinton despite damning evidence that she mishandled classified information, destroyed government files, obstructed congressional investigations, and lied to investigators. The irregularities in the Clinton-emails investigation are legion: President Obama making it clear in public statements that he did not want Clinton charged; the FBI, shortly afterwards, drafting an exoneration of Clinton months before the investigation ended and central witnesses, including Clinton herself, were interviewed; investigators failing to use the grand jury to compel the production of key evidence; the DOJ restricting FBI agents in their lines of inquiry and examination of evidence; the granting of immunity to suspects who in any other case would be pressured to plead guilty and cooperate against more-culpable suspects; the distorting of criminal statutes to avoid applying them to Clinton; the sulfurous tarmac meeting between Attorney General Lynch and former President Clinton shortly before Mrs. Clinton was given a peremptory interview — right before then–FBI director Comey announced that she would not be charged.

The blatant preference for Clinton over Trump smacked of politics and self-interest. Deputy FBI director McCabe’s wife had run for the Virginia state legislature as a Democrat, and her (unsuccessful) campaign was lavishly funded by groups tied to Clinton insider Terry McAuliffe. Agent Strzok told FBI lawyer Page that Trump was an “idiot” and that “Hillary should win 100 million to 0.” Page agreed that Trump was “a loathsome human.” A Clinton win would likely mean Lynch — originally raised to prominence when President Bill Clinton appointed her to a coveted U.S. attorney slot — would remain attorney general. Yates would be waiting in the wings.

The prior relationships of trust with the source; the investment in Clinton; the certitude that Clinton would win and deserved to win, signified by the mulish determination that she not be charged in the emails investigation; the sheer contempt for Trump. This concatenation led the FBI and DOJ to believe Steele — to want to believe his melodramatic account of Trump-Russia corruption. For the faithful, it was a story too good to check.

The DOJ and FBI, having dropped a criminal investigation that undeniably established Hillary Clinton’s national-security recklessness, managed simultaneously to convince themselves that Donald Trump was too much of a national-security risk to be president.

As we previously concluded, while there is a dearth of evidence to date that the Trump campaign colluded in Russia’s cyber-espionage attack on the 2016 election, there is abundant evidence that the Obama administration colluded with the Clinton campaign to use the Steele dossier as a vehicle for court-authorized monitoring of the Trump campaign — and to fuel a pre-election media narrative that U.S. intelligence agencies believed Trump was scheming with Russia to lift sanctions if he were elected president. Congress should continue pressing for answers, and President Trump should order the Justice Department and FBI to cooperate rather than — what’s the word? — resist.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm